Nocturne

Story Info
She calls him to bed with song.
1.1k words
15.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft strains a piano wafted through the air as she busied herself. Chopin's "Nocturne in B Flat Minor" hadn't filled her bedroom in months. She sighed as she felt memories well up within her. Chopin had been her sole accompaniment many nights, but he had also serenaded her on evenings that had been more... social. She bent her lithe body down to touch a match to the wick of a candle, careful to keep her flowing hair from the flame.

Candlelight flickered throughout the room as the daylight began to fade through the pale curtains. Dust motes seemed suspended in the warm air. She drifted through them toward the terrace as she saw his car pull slowly to a stop outside of the house. Not waiting to see him emerge, she arranged herself on the bed, hands folded neatly in her lap and her back to the door. She imagined how the candlelight would look against her pale skin. Silky blue lingerie composed her outfit. Her body tingled with excitement as she heard the front door of the house creak slowly open.

She could track his movement by his footsteps. He paused after closing the door, no doubt a little surprised to hear their musical signal after its long period of disuse. His footfalls on the stairs were hushed as he forced himself to walk slowly. He paused again before the bedroom door and she smiled at his show of nonchalance.

He stepped into the bedroom and approached her with measured steps. Still facing away from him, she closed her eyes serenely. A band of silk encircled her eyes and he tied it snugly behind her head. She shivered as he leaned over her, his lips slowly and gently meeting her cheek. She breathed faster with the thought of what was to come.

His hands closed over her shoulders and traced down her bare arms. He drew them behind her one by one, and she could feel his excitement through his touch. He restrained her wrists with a pair of handcuffs and then removed his hands from her skin. The cool metal of the handcuffs made her lightheaded with desire. To be taken like this was a recurring fantasy for her.

His tongue flickered over the nape of her neck, causing her to gasp softly. Carefully he worked his way up to her earlobe, nibbling and kissing and arousing her still further. She began to moan as he took her earlobe into his mouth and bit gently. His hand caressed her face and she leaned her head to the side, capturing his index finger between her lips. She could feel him breathe faster as she swished her tongue around it.

He withdrew his finger from her mouth, kissing her deeply on the lips. She gave him a contented "Mmmm," and he took the hint. As the music swirled around the lovers in the dimming light, she felt the head of his cock brush against her parted lips. For an instant they were both lost in the pleasure of supple skin against supple skin. She licked the underside of him, making him moan aloud. His noises of pleasure only increased as she took the head into her warm mouth.

She sucked in more of him, sliding her lips forward over the taught skin of his cock. Her tongue danced along the length of its shaft. She imagined what his face must look like, his eyes rolled back and his mouth open. She loved the feelings she could give him like this. She could feel his heartbeat through his skin and knew that she was responsible for its rapidity.

Part of her yearned to finish him like this. She knew he had other plans in mind, though, and her body called out for satisfaction as well. He forced himself to withdraw from the heaven of her mouth. She gave him a quick parting lick that very nearly sent him over the edge.

"Something new, love," he murmured. For a moment she could only wonder what it would be as she sat on the bed, blindfolded and handcuffed.

He drew a finger down her nose and over her lips. She nibbled at the tip as he continued down to her chin. Then the unmistakable texture of a rubber ball gag filled her mouth. She opened wide to accept it and he fastened the strap behind her head.

Her hearing seemed more acute with her sigh restricted. She could plainly hear him gasp as he stood beheld her. She was dripping wet – he had never used a ball gag before and the novelty was wonderfully exciting.

He guided her kneeling body around so that it faced the wall and then pushed her down with a hand on her back. The silky sheets rubbed against her cheek and her bra. With a sudden movement he ripped her panties over her pussy. She moaned and thrust her ass back to accept him.

His cock, already engorged from her wonderful oral sex, now slid easily into her exposed pussy. She let out a half-moan, half-scream around the ball gag as she felt him penetrate deep into her. She loved the restraints – with neither sight, speech, nor arm movement she was his to do with as he pleased. She spread her legs wider as he began to thrust into her.

Faster and faster his thrusts came until both of their bodies sang out in continual ecstasy. His hand found her clit and rubbed as he pounded his hips against hers. She thrashed beneath him, her cries of pleasure and lust only somewhat diminished by the gag between her teeth. His other hand found her long hair and pulled back, using it to draw his body into hers. Their rhythmic movements were a dance of passion.

She relished every sensation – the metal about her wrists, the sheets caressing her face as she moved, the shards of her panties hanging about her hips. When his palm met the skin of her ass she felt alive, moaning for more. Again and again he penetrated her. They swept each other toward the release of orgasm.

He caressed her clit with his fingers again, sending her spilling over the edge. With a scream she came around him. He slammed his cock deep into her as it erupted, flooding her with cum. Her inner muscles milked it from him hungrily.

Slowly they came down from the plateau of orgasm. He withdrew from her, his cum leaking out and down her legs. He reached over and unfastened her restraints, stretching out beside her and holding her.

The night came without either of them noticing. Sleep came without either of them speaking a word. They drifted off together amid the flickering of candlelight and the soft strains of a piano.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas Morning Christmas morning has never been so sweet...in Romance
Girls of Alpha Beta Delta Ch. 01 Jenny's college adventure begins...in Lesbian Sex
The Things Done to Me Ch. 01 Divorced and physically scarred, Persephone discovers BDSM.in BDSM
The Bridesmaid 38 year old milf fucks a bridesmaid.in Lesbian Sex
A Simple Favour Blake Lively does Beyonce...in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories