Noel Again

Story Info
Tale of a pair of married lovers' hotel rendezvous.
1.1k words
3.63
8.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to share with you another true tale of one of my tryst's with Noel, an absolutely amazing woman with whom I had had a torridly hot romance with for a year and a half. She was incredibly beautiful and unbelievably sexy. Our chemistry together was out of this world and her sexual skills were off the charts. I've never had the pleasure of knowing another woman quite like her.

Complicating matters; both of us were also married.

On this particular night she had gotten a hotel room and I met her there after telling my wife that I was going out late to pick up some weed. When she opened the door she was wearing a plaid schoolgirl skirt and a white button-up blouse tied at the midriff, exposing her belly button.

Holy crap did she know how to satisfy a fantasy! She looked absolutely stunning. Wordlessly I fell into her arms and we began to kiss deeply and passionately.

A little about Noel, she's about 5 foot 10, with red hair, 38 C breasts topped with perfect little cherry nipples, and a really hot ass. Her green eyes are enough to make any man melt. Her pink lips are soft as silk and the perfect amount of wet.

As you could guess from that description of her lips, she not only is an amazing kisser, but she also gives excellent head. And that is exactly what she did next.

She led me over to the bed and sat me down at the edge, then began to unbutton my pants and lower them down. Then she removed my underwear and my thick six-inch erection sprang up in her face.

After giving the tip a quick flick with her tongue to lap up a dab of pre-cum, she stood up in front of me and began to unbutton and remove her blouse. Underneath she was wearing my very favorite black lace bra, and instantly I knew that she must be wearing my favorite black lace panties underneath her plaid skirt, as well.

I didn't find out right away though, because first she dropped to her knees in front of me and begin to suck on my cock. My God she looks so sexy when she's sucking on cock and I especially love the way my shaved cock looks when it's sliding in and out of her mouth. And she sucks it so well, she makes me feel so incredible. She puts even the most experienced porn star to shame with her ability.

She sucked my cock slowly for several amazing minutes while asking me - in her sultriest voice - if I liked the way she looked and telling me how much she loved sucking my "gorgeous cock."

Then, standing once again in front of me and smiling seductively, she lifted her skirt up to reveal those hot black lace panties I knew she was wearing underneath, and climbed on top of me. Sliding her sexy panties to the side, she then mounted my rock hard cock.

She was so wet and it felt so good as I slid inside of her. We began to fuck slowly like that, in and out, taking our time and not rushing it, kissing deeply staring into each others eyes. I told her how much I loved my cock being inside of her warm, wet pussy and she responded by telling me how much she loved the way my thick cock filled her up.

Sitting up, she rode me slowly and seductively, sexily rubbing her large breasts, pinching her nipples, and moaning softly. Her green eyes bore right through me.

We rolled over and I continued to fuck her slowly with me on top. I sat up on my knees and watched her; watched us. I watched my cock slide into and back out of her beautiful bare pussy. The black lace panties and the plaid skirt served well to heightened the visual stimulation.

Gradually I begin to fuck her faster, harder, and deeper, pounding her sweet pussy till she was screaming loudly. After about 15 minutes of that we got up and moved over to the desk in the room and I began to fuck her on top of that.

She looked so hot and so fucking sexy sitting on the hotel desk with her legs spread wide and me standing in front of her, pounding her pussy. She had removed the panties, but not the skirt, and she was saying all kinds of wonderfully naughty things as I continued to fuck her pussy without mercy.

"Oh fuck yes baby, your big cock feels so fucking GOOD!" she screamed. "Your cock fills my fucking pussy so full! Don't stop fucking me!"

Believe me, I had no intention of stopping any time soon.

The look on her face when she's getting fucked really turns me on. It's the epitome of pleasure, and she looked so turned on as she sat getting royally fucked on that desk.

Finally, though, I directed her to the chair in the room, told her to get in the chair on her knees, bent over the back, and I fucked her some more from behind.

I always loved fucking her from behind because I love to slide one thumb in her ass, while (don't ask me why) covering up her small little heart shaped tattoo with my other.

After a few minutes of that, I was ready to blow. I told her to get on the floor, on her knees, and get ready to take my hot load on her sexy face.

It wasn't the biggest load I've ever shot, but it sure felt amazing.

Afterwards we laid together in bed talking for a while, but before you know it, I was on top of her again, hard as a rock once more and sliding into her still wet pussy.

This time it was my turn to satisfy a fantasy of hers: being "forced" to have sex. It's not a fantasy I understand or am very good with, but laying on top of her, fucking her hard, I held her arms down while she play acted struggling with me.

I guess it made her feel dominated, while it made me feel powerful. I'm not usually very good with "rough" sex, but watching how turned on she got from it served to turn me on as well. At any rate, it wasn't long before I shot another load, this one deep inside her.

Afterwards we cuddled together for an hour or so until I was forced to get up and leave her so I could return home to my sleeping wife. As I lay in bed next her, my thoughts drifted back to Noel and I replayed the night in my mind until I began to slowly rub my cock. Before long I was jerking my throbbing cock hard until I shot my third load of the night, this one all over myself. From there I finally began to drift off to sleep, my chest covered in cum, my mind filled with thoughts of Noel.