Noel's Predicament

Story Info
She is taken and renamed.
2.5k words
4.16
47k
32

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone. This is my first submission. I accept all constructive criticism. This is placed in the non-consent category, so please be warned. Nothing too crazy for this one, just a small warm up.

Cheers! –orange_fairy13

------------------------------------------

Taken

I was done. Hell week had finished and the start of winter break was looming before me. I was ready for Christmas to be here and I decided to celebrate. The last final that I just took got out early so it was still only 7:30. I expected to leave at 9 but now that I had a lot of free time I turned to my friends. They were all at Bryant Park planning to go ice skating. I was excited and went by myself to surprise them. As I got off the 4 train I walked towards the park with brisk steps. I wasn't worried about the dark. I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself. This was my first mistake. Hands grabbed me from behind with a cloth that went around my nose and mouth. I tried to remember the self-defense moves I had learned over the years and stepped on the man's foot. I heard him groan as I struggled. I opened my mouth to bite down on his hand. That was my second mistake. I could taste something on the cloth and it was unpleasant so I gasped. I started to black out. I struggled for as long as I could until, everything was gone.

My head hurt like a bitch and I knew that if I opened my eyes that I immediately would be at a disadvantage. I reviewed my last thoughts before I blacked out. How could I be so stupid? I honestly thought nothing like this could ever happen to me. I'm nothing special to look at but now I am stuck in a very real situation. I did a quick self-assessment. It was cold. Someone had taken off my jacket but I still had on my sweater and I could feel my leggings. I couldn't feel my glasses on my face and I had no shoes on. My hands were tied behind my back with some kind of coarse rope. I was lying on my side on a soft bed. Carefully I opened my eyes a little to try and see where I was. There was so much light and without my glasses I was practically blind. I couldn't hear anything or anyone so I tried to sit up slowly. The room was blurry. I was sitting on a bed in a small room with only a dresser in one corner and a closet across from me. The door was a dark green that complimented the cream colored walls. The bed I was on was flannel. I scooted back to the corner of the bed and glanced down. Although I had clothes I was missing my skirt that went over my leggings and my jacket with all of my stuff: wallet, keys, cell phone etc. Trying to stay calm is never easy when faced with strange situations. Without my glasses it made the experience all the more disorienting. I sat and waited.

At some point I must have dozed off sitting up. Something had woken me up. I opened my eyes and got the first look at my kidnapper. My eyesight was horrible but I knew he was tall, at least 6'5". He walked toward me silently. I was now terrified. He reached into his pocket and I was prepared for a very painful death from knife wounds but instead he took out my glasses. He placed them on my face and took care to make sure they were behind my ears and seated comfortably on my face. With the clarity I could finally see him. I stared at a deep green iris. He had a beard and was dressed kind of like a lumber jack in a hipster sort of way. But this was no time to admire his fashion sense. I opened my mouth to say something and he put his finger on my lips and shushed me. I sat there wide eyed and stunned. I was quiet as he ran his fingers through my short curly hair and traced my eyebrows and then my lips. My heart was beating wildly in my chest. No one had ever touched me like this before, or stared at me for this long. I had to remember that I was being held captive by an unknown person. I retreated into the wall a little more. I knew that I would have to wait for an opening to escape.

"You're mine," a deep voice came out of the man.

It startled me and made me jump and his hand fell away from my face. His hand came around my upper bicep and pulled me off the bed and into a standing position. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a switchblade. My fears from earlier were manifesting themselves. He looked me straight in the eyes, green to brown. He slowly came towards me with the knife. He hugged me and I felt so small and helpless. I was ready for death but then he cut the ropes holding me together. I breathed a sigh of relief until he brought the knife up to my throat.

"You don't leave my side, you hear me." I nodded slightly.

I was not about to be cut up by a mad man. He smiled and gave a satisfying nod. He took my hand and led me out of the room. We were in a hallway and he walked purposefully towards an unknown. The carpet was a dark green and the walls were still cream. We rounded a corner and stopped in front of a wood door. It turned out that it was a kitchen. A very modern one at that. He led me to the island in the middle of the kitchen and made me sit down on one of the stools. He turned to get something from the fridge. I got up slowly and made it to the door and slipped out. As soon as I got into the hallway I ran. I hated P.E. in high school but for my life, I would run to the ends of the earth. My eyes started to water because I was frustrated. I rounded the corner and passed the bedroom I woke up in and then at the end of the hall to the left was a staircase that led down. I flew down the stairs and looked around. It was a large foyer with huge windows that let in a ton of light. I was faced with reality. Outside there were no streets, just snow. It looked like the biggest storm of the century. The tears that were coming down my face started to flow more readily.

"See you're mine." I jumped at the deep voice directly behind me.

I raised my head slowly and looked into the deep green eyes of my captor. His hand went to my face and caressed my cheek. I lowered my head as I closed my eyes. He wiped my tears and grabbed me by my elbow and started to walk me back towards the kitchen. When I was seated again he placed a glass of water in front of me. I didn't even realize that I was so thirsty. I took it gratefully and drank all of it. He was leaning on the other side of the island staring at me intently. It was making me self-conscious. Times like these I wished that I didn't cut my hair so that I could hide behind it. Instead I stared at the table. He took the glass from me, washed it, and put it away. I felt him at my side as he grabbed my elbow again and lead me out of the kitchen from a different door. His hand was on my lower back and was warm. He pushed me into a new room that looked like a living room. There were a cluster of overstuffed couches and loveseats nestled around an oak coffee table. In front to the coffee table was a fireplace that was crackling merrily. I looked up and saw the high ceilings. One side of the room was a railing and you could see the foyer down below. The large windows let in a lot of light. I stared at the snow forlorn. I didn't even know where I was. My legs were backed into a chair and I was forced to sit. He sat beside me and pulled me onto his lap. I stiffened. He started to rub my back encouraging me to relax but I was not warming to him at all. I realized that I had not said a word to him at any point in time. I tried to wiggle away but he held me fast.

"What do you want?" I whispered looking away from him and resolving myself to whatever horrors he had planned.

His hands were caressing my thighs and I had a pretty good idea of what he wanted from me. I started tearing up again. I don't think I had ever cried this much before.

"Don't cry everything will be alright. You are now mine, Noel." I looked at him shocked.

This man obviously got the wrong person because Noel was not my name.

"My name isn't Noel. It's –" I was cut off by his large hand clamping down on my mouth and his body shifting me until I was lying on the loveseat awkwardly with him straddling me.

He had a dangerous glint in his eyes that made me connect the brutal strength of my kidnapper, when he took me initially.

"Your name is Noel. Is that clear?" I nodded terrified.

His face softened and let me up as he took me back into his lap. My breathing was accelerated and I leaned into him instinctively. He petted my hair and caressed my thighs.

"My name is Christopher. I am your new owner. Pets don't speak unless spoken to you understand?" he said.

I was livid. I was no one's pet. Nor was I someone who generally speaking looks like one either.

"I am not an animal. You can't just take people and expect them to become your possession. I am a person and I have human rights..." I started to taper off at the end because he was staring at me again with that scary glint in his eyes.

My head instinctively lowered and I felt the urge to run again. When I was quiet Christopher moved me so that I was sitting on the floor at his feet. He made me face away from him and he adjusted himself so that he could lean over me and smell my hair. He went to work at massaging my head. It was very soothing. I leaned back into his touch and started to drift into sleep. I didn't understand why he was being so nice to me when he kidnapped me. Usually it would be one of those stories that involves either murder and or rape. Instead the worst that he had done was rename me.

I woke up in front of the fire with a blanket over me. My glasses were missing again. I looked down and I was down to just underwear. I started to panic. I couldn't see and I was practically nude. I clutched the blanket around me and went towards the kitchen holding the wall to ensure that I didn't bump into anything. Christopher was by the refrigerator chopping up something. I was nervous and stood there fidgeting. He looked up from his chopping and walked towards me. He put my glasses on for me.

"I'm cold, I need clothes," I whispered.

He ignored me and moved me in front of the fire again. He pointed to the spot I was laying down on earlier. It was a very distinct gesture that I had seen a thousand times. It was a direct command to stay. I was enraged. How dare he, treat me like a dog. I followed him back into the kitchen to say my piece. He looked at me and calmly walked out of the kitchen. I tried to follow him but the door was locked. I looked around and saw the knife on the cutting board. I would survive and get out of here. I wrapped my hands around it and waited for Christopher to come back. I planned to incapacitate him with the knife and then figure out where I was and how to get away. The door's lock was turning and I prepared myself next to the opening of the door. He swung the door out and I aimed to stab him. He stopped me quickly with one arm lashing out and knocking the knife away. I heard a loud bang as he dropped something from his left arm. I was instantly on my stomach with a knife against my neck and my hands held at the small of my back. I trembled with fear and whimpered. I didn't dare struggle. When he felt my body surrender the knife was pulled away and I heard a slight groan. I was lifted slightly from the ground and I struggled to have my knees put under me. I was swung until I landed on something padded. I looked up to see the hallway behind bars. The world was swinging. He had put me in a cage and was carrying me into the living room as if I was a dog.

The cage was placed in front of the fireplace and I grabbed the handles and started to yell at him, "How dare you do this to me! I'm not an animal. Let me out this instant! If you don't I'll –".

He clamped his hand around my mouth so firmly that my eyes started to tear. I was now truly terrified. He looked me straight in the eyes and said slowly, "Pets do not talk unless spoken to. You. Are. Mine. If you are going to act like this then you lose the privilege of sight as well. Also, pets do not wear clothing unless Masters want them to look cute for special occasions."

He took my glasses away and ripped my underwear off. I whimpered and crawled to the farthest corner of the cage closest to the fire. Tears were falling freely.

"Since you cannot seem to keep quiet I've brought this to help you." Christopher brought a ball from behind his back.

It was bright red plastic with many holes in it. His hand shot forward and brought my face close to the bars. He squeezed my jaw until it hurt. I opened my mouth wide and he stuffed the ball directly into my mouth. There were straps on the ball that I didn't notice before that he buckled around my head. He grabbed a bag that had been attached to the top of the cage and pulled out two pairs of cuffs. He applied them to my biceps then took my wrists and attached them to the corresponding cuffs held together by a short chain. Basically blinded and muted I was left to lie next to the fire in a cage. I lost it and sobbed into the floor.