Noises Through the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is what I thought." Her voice softened. "It was never going to last, Kel. Even if Jan hadn't come back to me. That just sped things up. I was getting more and more uncomfortable all the time. I dread going to bed with him anymore. It was going to come down to him or me. You know that. You have to know that."

"I thought you liked it." I spoke before I even thought about it. I'd seen her fuck him and it killed me every time, just a little, because she loved it so.

She barked a laugh. "Once in awhile, I liked it. As something out of the ordinary. That time we went hiking was the last time it was really fun for me. Not all the fucking time. I'm not in to men. I told you that back in February at your little dinner party. I never lied to you."

I put my back to the wall and slid down it until I was sitting on the floor.

"And you. You'd have to change so much to be with me."

My mouth gaped. Change for her? I had told mymother about her! I like girls, Mommy. I like licking their pussies.

"You model naked. You're addicted to cock. You photograph nudes. You could never be happy with me, just me."

It wasn't supposed to be just her and me. It was supposed to be her and me and Tom because we were in love. Her reasons made no sense.

"You don't like my friends. You talk about coming to see my games, but I can't get you to ever sit down and watch sports on T.V. with me. You're artistic and read all the time. I like to do stuff, get out, move. We aren't the same."

The whole thing was a lie. It always had been. But it was a lie I had created and fostered and held onto, even with all the hints that it was a lie.

Lindsay had stayed with me for the sex. Because I would do anything she told me to do. Because I was a pliant, spineless little L.U.G. Because she believed my lie herself, for a little while.

I was still making up lies when the door closed behind her.

I left out this part from the original story.

Jeni was home the next day.

I spent a miserable night alone and sad. The phone rang at one point, but I knew it had to be Yana, and I didn't want to talk to her. I didn't want to talk to anyone.

I made myself get out of bed, took off that silly harness, and showered. After drying my hair, I sipped on my prettiest panties, a sleeveless blouse, and a flouncy skirt with low heels and walked across town to Jeni's. The blouse was white and just tight enough.

I was so sad and I needed someone to talk to who would understand. I didn't know too many other girls who slept with girls. No, that isn't true. I didn't know too many other girls who slept with girls who were not friends of Lindsay's.

Yana would have tried to comfort me, but she would not have understood. Tom was rowing a boat in Grand Canyon where cell phones didn't go.

I went back to Jeni's. So tall, so cool, so self-assured, so womanly. I needed to be understood. And comforted. And held.

She let me in with a graceful wave. I gasped just to see her again. Smiling broadly, she was wearing only a tiny white silk robe. I was certain she had only worn it to answer the door. As tall as she is, that robe was terribly more enticing than concealing. Her legs must be a yard long, and they were strikingly bare.

Even though we had made love so beautifully back in the fall, I had only seen her a few times since. We had coffee between classes twice at the student union when we chanced to meet there. Lindsay and I had visited once to show off being a couple, holding hands and being happy to be able to do so boldly and openly. Jeni had been happy for us, even when we told her about our third.

I followed her to the living room where I had first kissed another girl as she glided gracefully onto the curved couch. I sat near but not quite beside her as we chatted, saying all the meaningless things that had to be said first. She seemed glad I'd come to visit, but her manner suggested she suspected something was up with me.

Finally, I just lay back and rested my head on the couch and told the ceiling that my darling girl had left me for her old lover.

Jeni overheard what I told the ceiling and moved closer to put her arm around my shoulder as I had so hoped she would and held my head to her chest and petted my hair as I cried again for awhile. I went back years. I talked and talked, pouring out to her secrets I didn't know I had. She let me say them without judging me, she only asked questions now and again Finally, I had nothing left to say. We were just quiet. And then I could hear her heart beating.

I felt my breath slowing again, and I dried my eyes on the tissue she held up for me. While still at her breast, I asked her if she might ever in her life consider posing for me, wanting to change the subject. I told her it would only be for my portfolio and that she need not worry about prints getting out or anything horrible like that. She laughed.

"My posing nude for you is not even an issue, Kelly," she purred. "Of course I will."

I nodded. I hadn't said nude, she just knew.

"Private exhibition only. No print or other publication. That is the only release I will sign." She smiled so prettily. She also seemed to know more about such things than I did. At that point, I had absolutely no idea how to market my work. "I'll do it for you. Just for you, because you are so sweet."

She drew me to her and kissed me so softly. Was it supposed to be friendly or romantic? Her breasts pressed to me, silkenly flowing over my own, her hands holding me to her as our embrace deepened. I rolled to her, no longer caring what kind of kiss it was and pushed one leg between her thighs as she moved too. Her robe parted and my skin touched her skin. Fingers tightened as she drew me closer still, and I raised my leg, lifting up until I felt the heat of her pussy, then the light scrape of her pubic hair. I pushed to her. She pushed back.

We rolled together, her robe opening completely and her warm skin coming free to my touch and eyes. I fell to her nipple and sucked her, feeling how she stiffened in my mouth. Her nipple was so different on my tongue than Lindsay's. I decided that was wonderful, the difference. Her fingers were still playing in my hair as I moved my mouth over her. I kissed and licked her breasts happily and I was suddenly aware I was happy at all for the first time since I saw Jan's car in the driveway.

Coming away from my lips, Jeni lifted my face and kissed me again before slipping from beneath me to kneel on the floor. With kisses and licks and nudges of her nose, she pushed my skirt up until it was gathered at my waist. Jeni moved slowly, as if there was nothing more important that exposing my legs with only her mouth. She looked up at me, her pale blue eyes smiling as she caught my panties with her teeth and tugged playfully. I smiled back and lifted my hips, eager to reach down and push them off but refusing, wanting this eternal tease to go on and on.

Her cool fingers swept under my ass, cupping me and lifting me closer before her fingers curled under the waistband and I wriggled for her. Her head lifted and her eyes caught mine as she saw my pussy again as she slipped my panties down.

"When did you decide to take away your hair."

"Last winter. Tom... and Lindsay too... they like it. Liked it."

I felt her hair sweep softly over my thighs as she kissed me between my legs. "Do you like it."

I laughed. "Oh, yeah." I liked what she was doing with her lips very much.

"Pretty," she said. She licked me and my whole body curled from toes to head. Oh my god.

And then she did it again.

As she licked, she reached up with one hand and unbuttoned my shirt, and I rose up enough to let it come off. Her nails scraped around my nipples, a finger and thumb clamped down on one and pressed and I got louder. She must have liked that I got louder, because she did it again.

The broadness of her tongue lapped at my pussy, running up and over my lips, dipping between them, moving with such exquisite lassitude. I touched her hair, petting her now, as she had me before, enraptured by the amazing sensation she gave to me. No one had ever made love to me so slowly before. That is, with Tom especially, I had learned that making love can take a long time, it isn't just hurry up and cum. But that was time over time. This was just the slowness of time.

My orgasm was a sweet one. I have come a lot harder, more violently, but there was something monumental about that first one with Jeni again that was just sweet. I felt it all through my body. And because we were going so slowly, the orgasm seemed to come on me slowly too. It spread from my center and tingled upward to my chest, and I felt the flush spread under my breasts. It ran down my thighs in pulses that seemed to end at my knees before trickling down my calves. The tips of my fingers burned.

And oh, was I loud. Jeni laughed with delight as she lifted her tongue from me.

Tenderly, without any rush, Jeni came up from between my legs to kiss me, letting me taste my pussy on her lips. We embraced with such tenderness. Once again, her full breasts lay atop my so much smaller ones and felt so amazed to be there. She kissed me and kissed me, only rising once again after about 1000 of them. Her long yellow hair flowed across my naked flesh and made me shiver with delight as once more she knelt between my legs and began to touch me with her tongue.

My mind wandered as I lay there in bliss. "I want to have my clit pierced," I blurted languorously. I don't know why I said it just then. Because I'd wanted to have it done for some time and needed to hear myself say it? Because I wanted to do something outrageous after being dumped? I had been thinking about doing it for months. It wasn't just that.

Jeni raised her head and looked up at me, then returned to circling her tongue right where I wanted the ring to be. I arched as she did, fingers digging in to the cushions of the couch and crying out a little.

"My mom is pierced there," she said, stopping her licking but keeping her head down.

That raised a few questions, but I managed to diplomatically say, "Your mother must be interesting and amazing."

Jeni took my hand and led me into her study, a room I had not previously entered. Her textbooks and computer were there. A lot of framed photographs hung from the walls. Her mother and father, I supposed, as there was a beautiful, but older, tall blonde woman and a man of the same age. Shots of Jeni together with an also tall strawberry blonde girl, mostly with neither of them with any clothes on. On the wall beside the desk was a framed magazine centerfold-like photograph, but there were no fold lines in it. The woman in it was stunning: tall, blonde, blue-eyed and curvy, just like her daughter. Jeni reached to it and ran a fingertip around the outline of the left breast.

"She was the same age I am now," Jeni whispered, almost reverently.

I brushed up close to her, my bare hip molding to her naked thigh as my arm circled her waist. She lifted her arm to drape it over my shoulder. I turned to her, feeling my breast crush against her ribs as we embraced, and I gingerly cupped one of her full breasts, touching her as she touched the image. My eyes watched Jeni's finger as she touched the figure in the photograph. I mirrored her movements by touching her body as she touched the picture: over the shoulders, between the full breasts, around each stiff nipple, down over the tummy.

Jeni moved with the same deliberate slowness that she had shown before. I understand now that she was teaching me with everything she did. I understand now that for all of my wickedness, all of the boys I had sex with, all the times with Tom and Lindsay, I really knew so very little about making love. With a start, I saw all I had not learned yet from Tom, even with all the purely physical we'd done as he tried to show me.

She was touching between the legs of the girl in the photograph. I rubbed between hers.

Jeni whispered, barely audible. "Of course, she wasn't pierced when this was taken. She had it done after I was born." Her fingers pressed to the picture.

Jeni wore her pubic hair as only the lightest of coverings, and the woman in the photograph from the 1970s had much more. The tips of my fingers rolled over her pussy and she parted her thighs, unlike the girl in the picture. She was already quite wet. I tried to do exactly as she did, rolling my fingers in a circle over her clit, lifting and stretching her skin, dipping lower, going inside of her. I could only just get a finger inside of her.

Jeni sighed and squeezed my other hand, the one at her hips, briefly stopping her caress of the photograph. I looked again at the image, at the intensely beautiful woman portrayed there so like the girl with me, and felt a twinge between my legs. I bit Jeni's shoulder lightly. I was eager and anxious, but I forced myself to slow to her pace.

Jeni shifted so that she could back into me, my nipples pressing into her back just below her shoulder blades, and she laid her head on my shoulder as I fucked her with my finger. Our bodies rose and fell as we writhed together and danced our love.

Jeni sighed heavily and lowered her hand from the picture as she came gently. I held her. "Let's go to bed," she said around a kiss. "Then we'll go get you pierced."

Back to that huge bed we went. I wanted to show her how much I had learned since the first time we made love. Surely all those hours between Lindsay's legs would show. I felt like I'd learned so much more in the past hour, but perhaps what I meant was that I understood more.

And even as I had that thought, I knew I was a better lover simply because of what Jeni had just led me through. We moved together onto her bed, kissing, caressing, and adoring one another's bodies.

Maybe it is because she started when she was 12. Maybe because of her mom. Her unconventional upbringing. I don't know. Jeni is simply the most attentive lover. I see now that Tom is like that too, but as a guy. Eventually, a penis goes in me somewhere. Jeni is simply sensational.

I wanted to lick her. I love to lick, and Jeni has such a pretty pussy and tastes so wonderful. I am sure I must sound like I am just a little obsessed with her. Well, I am.

If Jeni were to beckon, I would wriggle my skinny ass over and not look back.

But she won't.

So I just reveled in the moment and used everything she had just shown me to please her too. As the two of us spread out across her giant bed, I moved slowly. I touched her softly here, more firmly there. I took each of her breasts in my hands, fondling her and caressing her, marveling at how she felt. I massaged her forearms and hands. Splaying her fingers, I drew my own between hers, lightly running my nails over the length of each of her fingers.

Once more, I traced her outline, starting at her ears, following the line of her neck, finger-walking the expanse of her shoulders, over her arms and back up again before falling to her chest. I swept around the wide curves of her breasts as the flattened across her chest as she lay back. Jeni was passive and quiet, simply letting me touch her and excite her.

I toured her entire body, all 74 inches of her, from the top of her head to her toes. I sucked her toes. I took them one by one into my mouth and sucked them, wrapping my tongue around then as they slid in and out of me. I curled my tongue along the arch of her foot, and made her laugh and try to pull away, but I held and licked softly along the instep, to her ankle. My fingers tightened around her ankles as I held her and kissed. I used my tongue like a painter uses a brush on canvas.

I though of how I would pose this absolute goddess as I made photographs of her. The very idea of shooting her just made me smile to the point of soft laughter, and Jeni laughed with me, not needing to know why. My lips and tongue followed the line of her long calf upwards, not hurrying, until I was kissing the inside of her knee.

Jeni was cooing and saying my name. I felt a shiver of delight. She moved, opening her thighs. She has such long legs. I kissed and licked more of her. The heady scent of her permeated the air of her bedroom, mingling with my own and filling my lungs with lust. A kiss on her clit, and my lips nipped upward again. They played at the under curve of her tummy, so soft soft soft.

Again, her breasts rose above me. I kissed, licked, sucked, nipped, caressed. I used my fingers again, the tips of my nails, the fullness of my palms, pressing and molding her flesh and making her shimmer and sigh.

"Kelly, Kelly," she whimpered, "love me."

I lay between her legs and touched my tongue to her sex. Curling my arms under her legs, I kissed and licked happily. Jeni sighed as I made love to her, once more running her fingers into my hair, then moving to cup her own breasts. I eased my finger into her once more, ever so slowly moving in and out of her as I pointed my tongue and circled her clit. I slowed, using the whole of my tongue to lap across her as she had with me before. Inside of her, feeling her so close around my finger, I touched the tip up and around, feeling the rough texture and pressing, releasing, rubbing.

Her thighs hardened around my ears as she came. Her cries were loud and sharp as she clutched at her own boobs. I kissed her clit and sucked softly, taking her in my mouth and holding until she relaxed again and her pretty ass lowered back to the mattress once more.

Laughing with delight, she came up on her knees and urged me over onto my back, twisting her body until her mouth touched to my sex again and she straddled my face and lowered herself to me. We lapped together, sweetly making love.

I still hurt, deep inside, but Jeni taught me that was okay too.

12