Noisy Neighbors

Story Info
Two cousins find themselves listening to the couple next door.
2.2k words
4.45
78.3k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msf0021
msf0021
22 Followers

Michael and Shannon laid in the King size bed starring up at the ceiling both fuming over their situation. They had traveled to Coco Beach with their families for vacation. And while it started out just fine, it turned sour when their siblings came down with a stomach bug. In an effort to contain the illness the sleeping arrangements change and the two 18 year olds found themselves sharing the same hotel room for the night. The awkwardness of sharing a bed was just the beginning of the problem. As they starred at the ceiling, each determined not to look at the other, they began to hear little grunts and groans from the room next to them! They both pretended not to hear it, both knowing what was going on. The gasps and moans only grew louder though, making it hard for either of them to say something. Michael was having the hardest time keeping the smile from his face and at the same time thankful for the darkness that covered his growing arousal. The couple kept up this current level for several minutes, then it was quite for a few seconds, a thump against the wall, and then an "Oh God" followed by the bed squeaking and the steady knocking of the bed hitting the wall. Shannon imagined the woman pressed against the shared wall, the man fucking her from behind, it was the only reason the moans had become more clear.

Shannon giggled.

"Stop!" Michael whispered in protested, his own smile breaking out across his face.

"Sounds like someone's enjoying their vacation..." Shannon giggled again. They both turned to look at each other grinning ear to ear. There something about a smile and gleam in the eye that makes a person see something different in another. They quickly looked back at the ceiling suddenly aware of each other's closeness. The sounds slowed from the next room, there was movement and then it started again, the moans from the woman were more intense now, grunts and groans from the man joined in.

Shannon knew exactly what would make a girl sound like that! She fought the thoughts that threatened to overtake her mind. Thoughts of warm hands on her smooth skin, thoughts of hard dick invading her body and pounding away at her. These were not the thoughts to be having with your cousin just inches away! The woman began to get voical, pleads to be given "it" harder drifted through the wall. Her lover followed her instruction and the pounding noises increased. It was followed by a faint slapping sound. Shannon groaned under her breath. 'Oh God' she thought to herself as she realized she wanted the same thing. Shannon slipped her hand between her thighs, hoping to god Michael didn't notice. She pressed her palm against her mound hoping the pressure would relieve some of her building desire.

"Fuck me..." the woman groaned deep and long. Both cousins heard it clearly through the wall. They looked at each other again. This time the smiles were gone, something else now shown in their eyes.

"Sounds like she really needs it..." Michael tried to make light of the situation.

"Yeah..." Shannon held his gaze. She pressed down on her pussy again, her lips parted in a silent sigh.

'Oh shit' Michael thought to himself as he looked at her. His cock positively ached now, he shouldn't be there with her like this, but she looked so beautiful, so fucking sexy. He turned his eyes back to the ceiling, trying to get his body and hormones back under control.

Shannon could see the conflict in his eyes, he was thinking the same thing she was! The moaning and groaning from behind the wall grew louder, the woman was begging the man to fuck her over and over. Shannon pushed her hand into her panties and ran her finger through her slit. She wasn't surprise to find her pussy soaked. Her eyes trailed down her cousin's form and groaned when her eyes fell on the tent formed by his erection.

The sounds died down once again, there was a creek or two from the bed and it seemed like the triste was over.

"Oh thank God..." Michael swore in relief. But Shannon knew better.

"They aren't finished yet." Shannon said, her breath a little more shallow then she wanted it to be. A seconded later the sound returned, harder and faster than before. "Oh God, Oh God" could be heard for the next room. Shannon sank two fingers into her pussy and started finger fucking herself. She closed her eyes and imagined being taken like the woman next door.

Michael looked over at her after her second moan. "What are you doing?"

"I can't help it, I need it too..." Shannon kicked the sheets off of her and threw her legs apart. Michael watched for just a second as her hand turned circles in her panties knowing she had to have at least two fingers inside her. It was the hottest thing he had ever seen in his life. Michael shed his shorts and boxers in seconds. Shannon smiled, she didn't have to even open her eyes, she knew what he was doing. She felt his hands on the waist band of her panties, he pulled at them, taking them down her legs and then off. His legs came up between hers and she spread them for him, allowing him access to her. He was above her now, his arms on either side of her. Shannon looked up at her cousin to find him starring back into her eyes. The naughtiest smile came over her lips as he leaned in. right on que, the woman next door demanded "Fuck Me!" Shannon whispered up at her new lover "Fuck me..." Michael sank his cock into her pussy, watching as her smile broadened, her eyes closed and her head sank back. "Ohhh... That's it, right there..." Shannon moaned as he bottomed out inside her. Michael started pushing in and out over her, his cock throbbing at the sensations. Shannon's hands held him to her, her mind racing as her own moans mixed with the couple in the next room. The idea that both of them had been turned on so much that they'd resort to incest was so dirty and such turn on! Shannon pulled her legs back a little further, "fuck me hard Michael". She moaned at her cousin.

"You sure?"

"Oh god yes..." Shannon purred, "Just as hard as she's getting it next door."

Michael started fucking her a little harder, then a little more, and after making sure this was what she really wanted, he started pounding her into the bed!

"OH! Fuck!" Shannon moaned in surprise. "Just like that!" She had to look back up at him to believe this was her quiet cousin. "Damn... don't stop!" Michael continued to tear into her, his cock pulsing with every stroke. Shannon squeezed down on cock, desperate to feel every inch of him.

If either had listened, they would have noticed that the couple in the next room had grown quiet. They were passed that now, they had their own desires to quench.

"You are soo wet Shannon..." Michael moaned as he watched her body squirm and tremble below him. "fuck my dick fits inside you so good!" Michael pushed harder into her causing another moan to escape her lips.

"fuck that feels amazing!" Shannon's pussy gripped his cock tight causing him to hold it in place. "Don't fucking stop! Fuck me while I'm squeezing it!" Michael returned to his previous pace and then moaned as new sensations coarse through his body. "That's it!" Shannon raked her fingers across and down his arms. "Make me cum..." A moment later she was doing just that, her body shuddered, her legs pulled him in and held him deep inside her pussy. Michael allowed her to hold him still though it about killed him, his own orgasm so close. The only consolation was he got to watch her face as she finished.

Shannon finally open her eyes and looked up at him once again. How could she have missed this part of him, she marveled. She reached up and pulled his face to her, kissing him. They smiled at each other again.

"You're still hard." Shannon whispered.

"Yeah, sorry." Michael replied apologetically

"Don't be, means we can do it again!" Shannon patted him on the arm. "Up, my turn."

Michael pulled out of her causing another little sigh to escape her lips. She led him to lay on his back as she moved over him. Shannon positioned her body so she was straddling his dick and then lowered herself down letting it slide back into her pussy.

"mmmm..." Shannon moaned. "You have no idea how good that feels." Shannon felt his hand run up her thighs to rest on her hips. She then started grinding little circles against his crotch, feeling his cock begin to move around in her cunt. "You like that?"

"Yesss..." Michael hissed back at her, his cock throbbing in response.

Shannon noticed first and stopped moving. "Shhh..." She shushed him before he could protest. "They stopped..."

"Who the hell cares???" Michael whispered back. Bucked his hips upwards. Shannon began to grind her hips again, but she was still straining to hear.

"What do you think they're doing?"

"Please, Shannon, you can't stop now..." Michael groaned and, taking her by her hips, started pushing her up and down on his aching cock. Shannon let the thought slip from her mind as she looked down at her tormented cousin. She rose up and pushed herself down hard on his cock, purring as it pushed through her body and the bed squeaked.

"Oh God!" Shannon giggled and lowered herself to his chest. "You don't think their listening to us now?", her eyes wide with excitement.

"Damn Shannon... I don't really give a shit if they're listening or not!" Michael whined. He turned, rolled out from under her, and crawled across the bed. Shannon put her ear to the wall to listen.

"They're still at it, I can hear her moaning." Michael didn't hear a word, all he could see was her soft round ass, her pussy splayed open, still a little red from his cock pounding on it. He came up behind her, took her ass in his hands and shoved his cock as deep into her cunt as he possible could.

Shannon's attention was instantly redirected back to her cousin as he started pounding her from behind. "Oh Michael..." she moaned in approval. In the back of her mind it did register that the bed did in fact creek, but she didn't care anymore, he was hit all the right places with an intensity she had never seen. Over and over he pounded her, his lap slapping against her ass again and again. She tried to quiet her moans and to not call out obscenities, it was useless, the feeling was too intense, the situation too much to handle.

"I'm going to cum..." Michael warned her. He didn't want to stop, didn't want to pull out but he knew he should.

Shannon could hear the couple in the next room again, it was softer but they were back at it. Shannon moaned again. "just fuck me Michael..." She heard the woman beg the man to cum inside her. Thoughts of someone else getting the same thing excited her even more. She felt Michael's cock throb, his paced quickened and his fingernails dug into her ass. "Cum for me Michael..." Shannon coaxed him, loving every minute of it. Her heart was pounding in her chest, every last nerve was on fire, she was going to let him cum inside her like the woman next door!

Michael's cock exploding inside her, his body shook violently and he released his cum deep into her body. Over and over he thrust into her, his dick hard as a rock. Shannon listened through his grunts and groans for what was happening next door, by the sounds of it they were doing the same! Shannon's body contracted around her new lover's cock as she too slipped into her own orgasm. Shannon's body trembled and shook as rode it out. Michael continued to stroke in and out of her until she slumped over, unable to hold herself up any longer. Michael collapsed beside her, completely drained, his heart pounding in his chest. Shannon watched as he slowly closed his eyes and finally fell asleep. She looked at him with different eyes now and wondered as she too drifted off to sleep what this was going to do to their relationship.

The next morning they woke almost at the same time. At some point during the night they had cuddled up and the morning found them wrapped in each other's arms. They cleaned up quickly, always afraid a parent or sibling would walk in at the wrong moment, but they managed to pull it off. Together they headed to the door on their way to meet the rest of the family.

Shannon opened the door to the hotel room to find a hand written note taped to the outside door frame. She opened it, read it, and handed it to Michael.

Room 252:

Thanks for an amazing night! You two sounded wonderful! We're here for the rest of the week and wondered if we couldn't meet up, kinda put a face to a voice. If not we understand! Maybe we'll "hear" each other again!

Bob and Angie

Room 254

msf0021
msf0021
22 Followers