Non-Stop Fucking

Story Info
A man torments a sexy passenger 40,000 feet in the air.
5.2k words
4.32
139.4k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Gate Attendant could barely focus as he compared the passport in his hand with the flight ticket. Both said, "Anny Santiago"...and the picture didn't do her justice. As he ripped up her ticket he managed out a meek, "Enjoy your flight".

Anny thanked the man and took back her ticket and dragged her bag through the corridor. When she passed by the gate attendant, she caught him doing a double take. She was used to it.

As she entered the plane, she was greeted by an attractive flight attendant. She was a Latina like her, with a bright and wide smile, and long curly hair. She had on the same purple uniform as the rest of the flight attendants, but she look like she belonged in one of those pornos where the slut gets fucked in a stewardess outfit by the co-pilot with her black leggings and purple high heel pumps.

The flight attendant looked at her ticket, "Seat 6B, right this way maam" and escorted her to her seat nearby.

Anny followed the sexy flight attendant to her designated seat and did the usual routine: She threw her luggage in the overhead bin, took off her coat to reveal her work inappropriate, too sexy and revealing blouse and short skirt ensemble. She took out her necessary in flight items: smartphone, e-reader, headphones...and took her comfortable and roomy aisle seat. First class, the only way to fly.

Takeoffs always made her nervous, so she closed her eyes and tried to get some rest as the remaining passengers boarded. Just as she was about to nod off, she was awoken by a man's deep voice.

"Excuse me, I have the window seat."

Anny opened her eyes and looked up to see a dark skinned man dressed like a famous gangster rapper standing over her. From the baggy clothes, right down to the "bling bling", he looked like he was wearing a costume.

She swung her legs around into the aisle to let him pass, but otherwise ignored him as he squeezed past her and got comfortable in his seat. Anny readjusted in her seat and closed her eyes again. She counted to ten and got to about six before she fell into a nice sleep.

Moments later, a buzz and vibrate jolted her awake. She didn't know how long she was asleep for, but the plane was in the air, surrounded by clouds. The lights were out, except for a few passenger lights on, and the attendants were busily zipping all around her. She stretched her arms out, which should be illegal, since her firm C cup tits practically pop out and jiggle during full stretch. Glancing over at her seatmate, who was out cold with his hat covering his eyes and a pillow rested underneath his neck, she was alerted with another buzz and vibrate coming from her phone. She reached to check the message thinking it was work related, a part of her wondering how she had service up in the air. She read over the message and then read it again. She had to adjust her eyes after reading the weird message even twice.

"You have 10 minutes to suck the dick of the passenger seated next to you. Failure to comply will result in the death of another passenger." The message said point blank.

Anny was confounded. Was this a sick joke? How did she even get service on the plane? More questions piled in her head when another message popped up on her phone screen.

"This is not a joke. Start sucking or someone dies."

Anny was disgusted and angry. She looked at the sleeping man sitting next to her and slapped him hard across the face, waking him up.

"What the fuck?" The man said as he jumped up out of his seat.

"Did you send me this, you sick fuck?" Anny spoke loudly, yet in a controlled manner.

The man was confused and looked at Anny like she was crazy.

"Did you?" Anny yelled louder this time shoving the phone in his face.

The man looked at her phone and made out the gist of the message. He then shrugged innocently and repeated, "I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I was sleeping."

Anny was about to flip out when the sexy Latina flight attendant swooped in, "Maam, please keep your voice down. What is the concern?"

Anny gave the phone to the flight attendant and demanded a new seat. Meanwhile, the man nonchalantly closed his eyes and attempted to rediscover that great sleep that was just ruined.

The flight attendant stared at the phone and gave a disgusted noise and face. "Sir, you are sick". She then turned her attention to Anny and said, "Let me see what I can do with moving your seat. I'll be right back." Anny stood up in the aisle, refusing to sit down next to this sick bastard. She gazed around and was surprised to see everyone asleep and not a single person woke up during her two minute bitchfest.

The flight attendant hurried back, "Maam, there is a seat available in the back of the plane. Are you OK with moving to economy class."

"Hell no, I paid for first class."

"I'm sorry, but it's a full plane."

"Then why should I move? Have this asshole move."

"I can't force him to move."

"This is bullshit."

"I'm sorry maam, but you'll have to ask if anyone will trade seats with you."

Anny looked around to see everyone still fast asleep. She was about to wake up a nearby passenger, when a tall, gruff middle aged black man approached the two women, "What's the problem here ladies?" as he flashed his badge to identify himself as the Air Marshal onboard. Anny showed him the string of phone messages and the Marshall approached the black man in the seat next to her who was trying to fall back asleep.

He flashed his badge and asked politely, "Sir, please show me your phone and your ticket."

The man opened his eyes annoyed and pissed off, but he did as told.

He first gave him his ticket, which the Marshall looked at and saw that the man's name was Marcus Strong and he was sitting in the correct seat.

Just then Anny's blackberry buzzed again with another message.

"5 minutes remaining. Get sucking or somebody dies."

The Marshall read the message and instinctively turned on the a stopwatch counter on his watch. He then showed the phone to Anny and the flight attendant. He then roughly grabbed the accused black man and reached into the pocked of his hoodie until he found a cellphone. He warned the man to stay still as he ordered the man to unlock his phone, and then pressed a few buttons to find text messages sent. The last message was sent to "Mom" and said "I'll call you when I land." The Marshall swiped through the other messages, but nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Nothing incriminating, but also not proof of innocence.

"I told you it wasn't me." The black man announced as he snatched his phone back. "Now leave me the fuck alone."

The Marshall turned his attention back to the two Latin ladies, "I think he's telling the truth. It's not him."

The three engaged in a question filled session as the minutes counted down. Anny was adamant it was him. She claimed he could have deleted the messages. The Marshall threw out the possibility that this was just a prank from a friend or acquaintance. As the seconds ticked away, the three waited anxiously unsure what would happen when the time was up. 5 seconds after the time was up, another message buzzed and displayed on the phone. It simply read seat 40E.

The Marshall instructed the flight attendant to take Anny to the attendants' quarters near the front of the plane and then return to keep an eye on the suspected seatmate. He then went back to check on seat 40E. Minutes passed until the Marshall came back to the first class cabin. Anny hurriedly walked back toward her seat in her 5 inch Louboutin black patent leather heels to join them as the Marshall whispered, "OK, don't be alarmed, but I found a dead passenger seated in seat 40E. The passenger looks like he is sleeping. I'm not sure what the cause of death is and all the surrounding passengers seem to not be aware of anything."

"What does that mean?"

"It means we have a killer aboard this plane"

The words hung in the air as both women gasped. The tension was interrupted by another buzz and vibrate of the phone. The three all stared at the message.

"I told you. Now you have 5 minutes to suck his dick or I kill another passenger."

The flight attendant and the Air Marshall turned to look at Anny. She blurted out, "I'm not doing it."

The flight attendant was about to try to reason with her, when the Air Marshall whispered, "I have an idea." He then turned to the flight attendant and asked if there was a quiet place on the plane where they all could go. The flight attendant shrugged, but answered, "Either the pilot's den or the cargo hole below us."

"Is there anyone down there?"

"Yes, Kieran...a member of our crew."

"Can you tell him to come up without causing an alarm?"

The flight attendant nodded and ran off.

The Air Marshall turned to Anny and said, "Trust Me" and then turned towards her seatmate. "Hey, get up and come with me." Marcus was beyond annoyed now, but the Air Marshall towered over him and threatened to be forceful if he had to. The three of them then headed towards the cargo hole and disappeared down the tiny elevator one by one.

Down there, the three were alone until they were joined by the flight attendant. "OK, we should be alone down here for at least the next 5 minutes."

The 5 minutes were almost up as Anny again profusely refused to suck anybody's dick.

The Air Marshall cut them all off and said, "nobody is sucking anybody. Just pretend and let's see if the killer has eyes on the situation"

Once the time passed, another message popped up on the blackberry. All eyes went to the tiny screen.

"Nice try. But check the elevator."

The Air Marshall rushed over to the tiny elevator he was just in minutes ago. In his haste he forgot to instruct the rest of them to stay behind. When he opened up the elevator door, he was provided the gory sight of Kieran's dead body shoved in like a piece of luggage. The ladies arrived immediately after him and couldn't cover their screams.

Another message popped up, this time it simply said, "Now you have only 1 minute to get sucking."

Once again Anny refused vehemently. The frazzed flight attendant was now beyond calm and composed as she screamed, "Just suck it. Lives are at stake here."

But Anny refused. Finally the flight attendant screamed out a frustrated yell, "Fine, I'll do it." As she reached over and ripped the black man's cock out of his pants. She leaned over and furiously began sucking on it as the cock grew larger and larger in her salivating mouth.

Quickly the minute was up when another message popped up.

"Nice try stewardess. But the bitchy, stuck up passenger in 6B has to get down on her knees. Shouldn't have worn those Louboutin heels and thigh high stockings, slut."

Anny looked at the message and screamed out loud to nobody in particular, "Who the fuck are you? Why are you doing this to me??"

Another message popped through the screams, "1 minute"

The Air Marshall and the flight attendant pleaded with Anny as the chaos was too much for her to take in. She clutched the phone in her hand as the seconds ticked away. She could see the black man's mammoth cock pointing at her. It looked at least nine inches long and as thick as a rolled up newspaper. She felt like everyone was yelling and screaming at her, when she finally blurted out, "Fine, I'll do it."

Anny slowly walked over and cautiously got down on her knees. His giant cock stared back at her as she reached for it like it was going to attack her. She guardedly brought her mouth to it until it was a mere inches away from her mouth.

"Hurry, time is almost up." The flight attendant panicked.

"I'm getting to it. Stop rushing me."

But time was up and this time another message beeped at exactly the minute mark.

"Almost there. But not quite. Seat 5B"

The Air Marshall ran upstairs to check the seat, but everyone knew by now this wasn't a joke.

The flight attendant was now screaming at Anny, "How many people have to die? Get over yourself and just suck the cock already?"

Then a message popped up again. It simply said, "Now you have to suck and fuck that cock. 1 minute."

Anny was out of options. She gulped and was about to bite the bullet, but she had to get the last few words out, "I bet you're enjoying this asshole, huh."

The black man looked at her, "I'm going to, because you're such an uptight and snobby bitch."

Anny was pissed off and reconsidering when the flight attendant screamed out, "Hurry".

Anny readjusted her body while still on her knees and opened her mouth wide, plopping the thick cockhead in her mouth. It had a weird, sweaty taste as she reluctantly sucked on it with no enthusiasm whatsoever. She continued to do this for a full minute until another message popped.

"That's a start, but you call that dick sucking? How's the Air Marshall doing?"

The two ladies looked startled as they realized the Air Marshall hadn't returned yet. They feared for the worst.

Another message: "No more games. You have 20 minutes to suck and fuck his cock and make him cum. Or else..."

Anny didn't want an audience around, so she instructed the flight attendant to go up and check on the Air Marshall. As the flight attendant looked back, Anny reaffirmed that she would take care of this.

The flight attendant ran off as Anny looked at the big black cock still standing at full attention and waiting for her mouth and pussy. "OK motherfucker. Let's get this over with." She realized she would need both hands as she threw the phone at him and told him to watch the clock for 20 minutes. Anny then leaned down and shoved half his cock down her throat like an expert cocksucker. She choked on his cock as she furiously bobbed her head up and down. She got it nice and sloppy as thoughts of just making him cum with her hands and mouth whizzed in her head. Then she remembered the message saying she had to fuck him too. She stopped sucking and looked up at him.

"Is there another message?"

The black man shook his head no.

Anny went back to slobbering on his cock like a hungry whore.

She worked him over good for a little working his cock until it was throbbing in her hand. She asked again, if there was another message.

Suddenly a bright idea popped in Marcus' head. He looked at the phone and pretended, "Oh shit. There's a new message."

"What does it say?"

"It says to slap my cock against your cheek."

"What? Does it really say that?? Let me see."

Marcus tried to not panic, so he motioned to hand the phone to her, but added a gentle reminder, "OK, but there's only about 16 minutes and if you keep checking the phone, then..." he let the words linger in the air.

"Fuck it." As she slapped herself gently on the cheek with his thick, hard cock. "There are you happy?" before she shoved his cock back into her mouth and continued to slobber over it.

She figured close to five minutes was enough cocksucking, so she popped his cock out of her mouth and ordered him to lie on the ground. Marcus quick dispensed of his jeans and Timerland boots and sprawled out on the floor as Anny maneuvered her way on top of him and hiked up her miniskirt to reveal her floss like thong, sexy thigh high stocking tops, garter belt and straps.

She reached down and rubbed her pussy, which wasn't wet as she cursed out loud. She knew what she had to do. The black man was about to tell her to sit on his face, but Anny was already one step ahead of him. She pulled down her panties quickly as she spun around until her pussy was over his face and his cock was back in her mouth.

Wasting no time, she gobbled up his cock and he applied a nice, slick coat of saliva on her pussy. Just as they were both getting into it, Anny stopped any momentum and pronounced herself wet enough. She slid up his body until his cock was pointing directly at her pussy hole and eased herself down. The instant her pussy spread opened up to let his cock head in, she gasped out loud, "Fuck". It was a big, thick cock and it was spreading her wide apart.

But there was no time for pain or for easing in. She spread her legs as wide as possible and planted her heels on each side of his legs. She looked back over her shoulder and reached back and placed her hands palms down over his muscular torso. Anny worked her pussy up and down, squeezing more and more of his cock inside her with each bounce. To her surprise, she was quickly wet and ready for the whole thing. She leaned forward and adjusted her position, placing her hands on his bent knees and dug her expensive heels into the ground to give her the best leverage. The she bit her lip, held her breath and took the plunge...pouncing her pussy up and down on his thick hard cock...balls deep. Her pussy squeezed and slicked over his cock with each bounce and as she looked down in amazement to see his monster cock disappear inside her, she saw a thick white streak down his shaft to his balls. It was her pre-cum.

She caught herself about to moan and covered her mouth. She tried to focus on anything else, so she asked Marcus to check the phone for another message as she continued to pounce up and down emptily and soullessly fucking him.

Marcus was enjoying this sweet Latin pussy and he knew that she was starting to like it too as her pussy was really started to cream. He pretended to look at the phone again and then yelled out loud, "There's another message. It says "Fuck harder. I want to see that ass slap against his body."

Anny cursed out loud and she shook her head in anger, but she gave up her complaint instead diverting her attention back to the matter at hand as she picked up the pace and went full throttle. She bounced as high as she could and slammed her body down on his cock as hard as she could. With expert precision, she timed it perfectly each time...going to the point that his cock was an inch from popping out of his cock before slamming her pussy and making his cock disappear. She repeated this over and over and she screamed out loud, unable to contain the pleasure and pain any longer. Her legs started to shake and give out, so she stopped.

Marcus thought quickly, "There's another message. It says, "You call that harder?"

Anny screamed out, "Motherfucker. I'm fucking as hard as I can."

Marcus said he had an idea. He held her up with his massive hands and told her to lean back. He rested her on his body and lifted up her legs in the air. With his hands grabbing a hold of each thigh, he held her up and then furiously thrusted his cock upwards into her pussy. He slammed his cock into her as hard and fast as possible, slapping his balls into her clit with each fierce thrust. Anny screamed deliriously as she was being impaled by his cock. He was fucking her so hard that her tits almost popped out of her blouse.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh my god, you motherfucker." She cursed as she screamed and moaned in a rambled, incoherent manner. It was too much for her as she collapsed into Marcus, his cock popping out of her soaking wet pussy.

"You motherfucker. What the hell was that?"

"I'm just trying to follow directions."

"Well then cum already."

Marcus smirked, "Uh, this may be a bad time...but I jerked off before I got on this plane."

Anny jumped up and stared at him, "What?"

"Sorry." Marcus shrugged.

Anny thought for a second. A countdown clock running in her head. Her thighs were trembling and burning from the awkward position she was fucking in. She thought for a second and then just blurted out, "Fuck you. OK, what gets you off?"

Marcus smiled as his plan was working, "You can start by cleaning my cock. Otherwise, it might get soft and we ain't got time for that."

Anny did as told as she slithered over and suckled on his cockhead, licking her pussy juices off of him. Her sweet black seamed stocking covered legs rested on his right arm and her sexy heels were right next to his head. He had to reach out and caress her legs as Anny cleaned her pussy juices off his cock.

12