None of the Things

Story Info
Undressing her in the middle of a rave.
2.1k words
4.03
45k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what are you wearing to the club tonight?"

"Well, if I can help it, as little as possible by the end of the night."

---

I was sitting on the side of the dance floor, watching the crowd sway to the music. I had been rolling for about an hour now, and was really enjoying watching the lights.

She emerged from the dance floor and came to sit next to me. My hands immediately started gently touching her.

She put her mouth next to my ear and shouted over the music "I'm feeling a bit hot, want to help me cool down?"

I grinned. That was the cue we had agreed on, and I had been looking forward to undressing her all night. I took her hand and let her lead me to the dance floor.

She had planned for this, with an outfit designed to slowly reveal more skin. She was wearing a calf length wrap around skirt, a grey cardigan, open in the front to reveal the plunging neck line of a brightly colored top.

We danced for a while. The bass thudded through my chest. The many fabrics of her outfit felt wonderful under my hands, and her lips felt amazing everywhere they touched me.

She gave me a long kiss and whispered in my ear "Undress me."

I pressed my lips to her neck and pushed the cardigan off her shoulders. Her shoulders lit up in the strobe lights, and I knew that almost her entire back was bare, save the bra she wore.

"Cool enough yet?" I said as I gently bit her ear, running my hands up her newly exposed back.

"Mmmm." She pressed her self against me and we enjoyed the sensations of each other, the music, and the drugs. "Not yet. Though I think we're headed in the right direction."

I knew the next step in our dance. The long skirt hid a much more revealing one underneath, and would be easy to remove once its wrap was untucked. I didn't grab that right away though.

Swaying to the music, I focused on my hands, turning my random back strokes into a gentle massage. Pressing into the muscles around her spine, sliding up to neck, and then around to under her shoulder blades.

Pulling my hands back across her ribs, sliding her shirt forward and exposing more of her side and eventually her stomach. I ran my hands slowly up her front, letting the shirt fall back into place. Gliding across the skin under her shirt, I reached her bra (oh my, the lace feels so good!). I cupped her breasts and squeezed them softly.

Her head slowly fell back, and her eyes closed. If I could hear her over the music, I'm sure she'd be moaning softly. I kissed the stretched out skin on her neck, and withdrew my hands. I moved my kisses up until I kissed her lips, savoring the taste of her sweat and the smooth skin under my lips.

After a moment she opened her eyes and looked back at me. Reaching behind me, she slapped my ass. "You're skipping ahead!" she shouted playfully.

"My apologies. Let me get back to the script." I grabbed the end of the skirt that tucked in at her side, took a step back, and nodded at her.

She took a deep breath, and then pulled away from me, spinning as she went. The white fabric of her long skirt flew away from her body, and hung in the air between her hips and my hand. Under the black lights, it glowed as bright as any of the lasers coming from the stage. This part was meant to draw attention.

Under the long, white skirt remained a black mini skirt, barely long enough to hide anything. It certainly wasn't designed to preserve modesty on a dance floor. I paused to watch her spin away, before letting the length of cloth left in my hands fall to the ground.

Her spin away carried her further into the crowd, and for a moment I lost sight of her. When I spotted her again, she was grinding against another raver, her ass pressed against his crotch. I'm sure she loved it. Her hands drifted up with the music, and his hands drifted up to her breasts. He wasn't bold enough to grope her under her loose shirt. There would be plenty of time for that later though.

The song ended, and a brief lull fell over the audience. She gave the stranger a lingering kiss, and wandered back over to me. "I'm cool enough for now, I think."

"I don't know, you looked pretty hot with that guy over there." I joked.

She playfully hit my shoulder. "I'm going to go get some water, want some?"

"No thanks, I just had some before we came out."

She kissed me on the cheek before dancing off through the crowd. I stayed and turned my attention to the show. The lights and music over whelmed me for a bit, and I let myself be swept through the sea of bodies.

---

Sometime later, I can't really say how long, she came back. I had ended up in a small group of people all massaging and touching each other, and was having a great time. The band on stage was doing a great job with the lights, and in my altered state I was content to listen and watch while they played. She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I want to show off my underwear, come help me."

I said my fair-wells to the rave girl I had been massaging most recently, and earned a bracelet for my kindness. As I slid back into the crowd, the rave girl turned back to the group, and I drifted back off into the crowd with my exhibition partner.

I wrapped my hands around her waist, pulled her close, and squeezed her ass. She bit my shoulder, and pleasure shot through it. I adjusted my hands to slide the hem of her skirt up and dug my nails into the skin of her ass. She moaned into my shoulder, and raked her nails down my back. "Yes!", I whispered, and I pushed her shirt down to bite the top of her breast. Normally I didn't like this rough of play, but while rolling it was magical. I envied people who could feel this while sober.

After leaving a few more marks on each other, I asked "Where do we start? Top or bottom?"

"Start with my top. I want them to see my bra."

I spun her around, to maximize our audience. I got distracted by her ass pressed against me, and spent some time kissing and biting the back of her shoulders. Regaining my focus, I reached down and grabbed the sides of her shirt, and slowly lifted it up. She drifted away from me, and raised her arms, swaying out of the fabric.

As the shirt fell to the ground, it revealed a beautiful woman clad in a lacy black bra and a skirt that barely covered her ass. She turned back to me and grinned. I grabbed her waist and pulled her into a deep kiss. My hands snaked around her body, paying special attention to the lace of her bra. The textures under my fingers felt amazing.

With one hand on the small of her back, I pressed the palm of the other against one of her breasts. I curled my fingers down, pinching her nipple, already extremely hard, between my finger and the back of her bra cup. She moaned and threw her head back. When I released her, she lowered her head and licked her lips. "Bite them"

I lowered my head to her collar bone, and kissed and bit my way to her breasts. I paused for a moment to look to the side, and saw a few on-lookers. She was nearly naked, so I'm not surprised she was drawing attention. That was the point. Grabbing her bra, I pulled the cup down, revealing one of her gorgeous breasts. I paused a beat for the crowd to see, and then I clamped my mouth wide over her breast, my tongue playing over her nipple.

She buried her face against my hair, and I slid my teeth in closer. She clawed at my neck, and I gradually tightened my jaw until I held her nipple between my teeth. She moaned. I flicked the sensitive tip with my tongue and bit harder. "Yes!" I heard her shout.

I ran a hand up her thigh. Her panties were soaked. I lingered there a moment, softly stroking her beneath her skirt. I released my bite and replaced her bra. I left another quick bite mark on the top of her breast before kissing her on the mouth.

"That was amazing. Do it again, the other one is lonely.", she whispered.

"How about we invite one of your fans to do it?" I suggested, gesturing at the crowd around us.

She bit her lip, and then slowly nodded her head. We turned our attention back to the crowd, to survey the choices. Some people had clearly quickly diverted their attention when we started to look around. Others were brazenly staring at her, any sense of shame eradicated by whatever boldness they had taken tonight.

I pointed at a couple that was watching us. The woman was a tiny creature with a pixie hair cut and adorable tits in a short top that revealed her stomach. The man stood behind her, pressed against her, and was making eye contact with my partner.

"Yes", she said. I pushed her towards the other couple, and winked at them.

I couldn't hear what they were saying, but after some brief discussion, some vigorous nodding, and a brief glance between the man and the woman, she pulled down both side of her bra, exposing her breasts to the couple. Each of them lowered their teeth and them around her sensitive breasts and nipples.

As they shared her breasts, the threesome's hands wandered. I saw her hands grip the man's ass, and the woman's breasts. The man clawed at her mostly bare back. The woman had one hand on her thigh, and was bold enough to gently rub the other against her pussy over her panties.

After some time, and lots of biting, they parted ways. She thanks the couple, and hugged them, and then wandered back to me. I could see the bright red bites on her breast. She flew into my arms, ecstatic.

We rocked back and for to the music for a while our hands and mouths wandering over the other's body. Sometimes soft light, feathery touches and barely their kisses. Other time hard squeezing, digging nails, and teeth marks. I loved every second of it.

In the sea of bodies united in ecstasy, in the music and the lights that surrounded us, in the skin that was pressed so closely against mine, I was lost in the experience. My world was awash with pleasure. I felt better than any orgasm, though sex was the furthest thing from my mind. We rode our peak through the colors and sounds that surrounded us, and it was bliss.

MDMA is one hell of a drug.

In a moment of clarity, I remembered the rest of our dance. I slid my hand to her hip, and found the small zipper hidden in the skirt. I pulled it down. The skirt, a limp blob of fabric, fell to the ground. My hands followed it, sliding down her thighs, and her calves, to her bare feet on the ground. They returned, sliding up legs, over her scantily clad hips. Over her stomach, up her ribs. I paused briefly at her breasts, before pushing further up, across her neck and into her hair. I gripped the roots of her locks and squeezed, pulled. Another moan of pleasure was my reward.

She backed away from me, and struck a pose. She spun around, and I marvelled at her.

---

We stayed that way for the rest of the show. Occasionally I would slip a hand under what little clothes she had left. Sometimes we would be joined by another person or two. At some point I lost my shirt. I didn't mind, it just meant I had more skin to be touched.

Eventually the show ended, the lights came on. We found her clothes piled up on a seat on the edge of the dance floor. Ravers are so nice. We gathered ourselves and the rest of our group, and walked to our hotel.

The rest of the night, well... We didn't come back down for several hours, so there was plenty more fun to be had. But that is a story for another time.