Noo Howl Chronicles: Induction

Story Info
Noo Howl chooses her mate.
1.5k words
4.3
22.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sudden heavy rain drops battered the roof of the car. Noo Howl looked over his shoulder and confirmed with a glance what her ears heard clearly. Even though the windows were fogged from the inside, she could see the rivulets of rain stream down the glass. "It's raining," she said breathlessly to Holden Parks.

He grunted a reply and resumed kissing the tops of her breasts with his hungry open mouth. Noo enjoyed this immensely, it enlivened her curvaceous body. Her hands went through his sandy hair, encouraging his heavy petting.

Holden played for the football team, but was very new to the high school. She liked him, and his built body; much to her friends' dismay. His newness made him an interesting outsider to their small town. Yet Noo Howl was about ready to let him into her cotton pink panties, which were now plainly in view since her cheer leading skirt was bunched on her tummy.

Her friends would have to live with Holden; for Noo was about to induct Holden into their club with or without their blessings.

She wrapped her legs over his hips and let her covered sex nuzzle against his young hard readiness. "What's this?" he asked.

"A birthmark," Noo answered, knowing he had encountered the unnatural mark on her left breast. He had removed his teeth from her nipple to comment, and she wanted his nibbling to resume as quick as possible.

"It looks like a paw," he commented before engulfing her nipple again. His nursing her tit again, while his other hand massaged her other tit in tight circular presses. He was good. The tongue bath was causing her pussy to ache. Juices welled up as she felt her flesh flower bloom open for his touch. In moments she could feel her undergarments were soaked with preemptive excitement. The sucking sound of his kisses were enough. "It's nothing, are you going to fuck me with my panties on?"

Holden balked. Perhaps he didn't think we were going to have sex. Maybe it was his first time. Noo had only dated him a week, she wasn't sure. What Noo did know that his hands and lips had paused their treatment on her tits, and that was certainly unpleasant. She reached between her legs and began undoing Holden's belt, button and zipper of his shorts. "Don't stop," she ordered, and he didn't resume. She sighed impatiently. "What?"

"I didn't bring protection," he said desperately. Her hands were already reaching into his boxers, and wrapped around his solid maleness. Ah, he was well endowed. She grinned wolfishly. "Do you want to fuck me or not?" She asked impatiently.

Obviously, he did; because his hands left her tits and fumbled with the elastic around her bloomers and panties. He lifted off of her a bit, Noo brought her legs together enough that he slipped them down over her petite muscular thighs. Once low enough, she kicked her damp undies off and invited him again between her legs. Holden quickly resettled on her again. Instantly she felt is hot cock lay against her wet pussy. "Gawd Holden. I would suck it but- ugh! Please put that in me!"

Holden apparently had every intention. Once again he laid atop of her and she embraced him around the barrel of his chest, her hands settling on his many back muscles, her sweaty, saliva slickened tits pressed firmly into his pecks. His hands ran through her thick brown hair. Noo raised her legs over his hips, and he prodded her. "Lower," she instructed. He did seem a bit inexperienced, but did take orders well.

Her next instructions were dirtier and directly whispered into his ear. They were interrupted when his cock found position, and slid evenly into her shaved slick pussy. She barked as he suddenly hilted her, his scrotum and balls pressed firmly against her cervix. His girth stretched her a bit, yet her sex was finally full. She kissed his salty neck violently, showing her appreciation.

"Noo you're so hot inside," Holden gasped as he tested her waters with less than gentle pushes.

"I'm in heat," Noo replied she began gyrating her hips against his.

"What?" he asked, while pushing back with his hips, and causing her clit to press between their bodies. "I'm on my period," she growled. Holden was talking too much. "Please don't stop." He didn't. Holden's rhythm was irregular, but steadily increasing in pace and enthusiasm. She hugged him tightly.

She knew he wouldn't last long. "I'm going to cum," he said desperately. Noo was sure he would; After all, he had his cock buried inside one of the most sought after pieces of ass in their town. He was pumping in and out of her stoutly, she braced herself against his pushes. Their heavy breaths the only audible sound over the squishes of his cock sliding in and out of her sex-honey bathed pussy. "It's okay. Just don't stop. I want to cum too."

Holden was quiet, and she knew he was trying to hold on as long as he could. His thrusts were uneven but strong. She gripped him with her keep kegel muscles, trying to milk what he sought to extend. She growled into his ear. "Just let me have it."

"Do you want me to pull ou-"

"No!"

He didn't. Holden's hips slammed into hers and she felt his length come alive inside of her. He humped her ferociously, and she held tight to him, meeting his rhythm with assertive, purposeful bucks of her hips. The rocking Mustang filled with the deep musky scent of their sex. She moaned as her own orgasm began to build by the intense motion of the man above her and the car itself. The fruit of their labors began to roll down the crack of her ass, and cause the leather beneath her rump to grow slick with sticky juices. "Don't stop!"

He didn't! One of Holden's hands had taken firm grip of her shoulders the other planted firmly on her ass as he plunged in and out of her. She felt belittled by his power. His sex toy, his hungry bitch for the night. His carnal spending into her body set flame to a new heat she did not indulge in often, but could not resist. "Harder!"

Holden obeyed as a suitable alpha male should. He was now slamming into her body. She whined with each assault of his stiff member into her slick, tight love hold. She keened, her back arching to keep him deep. The head of his cock pressed against the back of her pussy when she came.

The climax welled from a sleeping part of her soul. A part, that since childhood she had set free many times, but never shared. She mounted him steadfastly, drawing her legs tight around him. A twisting flame of heat rose forth from the darkness of a winter's den in her heart. She felt the tide of the full moon, she felt every drop of hot spring rain strike the car as if it was her own body.

The ancient taint in her blood, given to her sister wolf; now boiled. It was neither magic or medical. It was devout. Just as her orgasm crested, she consummated her mate with three powerful words she whispered into his ear, "You are mine!"

With that, she physically surrendered herself to the gift within her; and so did the sound of it from her throat. She threw her head back to let loose a guttural growl which rose in volume into a resonate howl. It nearly shattered the black Mustang's windows, which acted as their hot, humid mating den.

She felt him roar against her chest; as the entwining, fiery devotion inside her soul engulfed his sex. It spiraled its fiery tendrils around his maleness still planted deep within her, and then doused him with her juices. Noo had bound Holden to her with a searing flash.

The vision seared her eyes. The one of herself, a large sleek silver wolf being mounted by a sandy red wolf of greater size. He humped her wildly, and she felt it deep in the snug full confines of her own sex. His animal sex was planted and plugged into hers, there was no use to wriggle from the brutality of his pushes. His rhythm was selfish and pitted for his use, and she begrudgingly enjoyed it, being the bitch she was. After a long session of pumping, he filled her mercilessly, the warmth of his juices washing the insides of her womb.

Holden howled, and Noo snapped too. Her vision drawing back from the dream and refocusing on the man above her. Between her legs she felt renewed warmth of cum, and the soreness of Holden's wrath on her sex.

They were both panting and sweating profusely. Holden slowly removed his softening self from her ravaged sex. Lightning flashed, and thunder rumbled the seat of the car. "What was that? Did you-"

Noo Howl raised her finger to his lips and nervous words. "I just inducted you into a very secret fellowship."

She then took her finger and pointed it to his chest. He was bleeding. She wiped the blood, and it smeared across his chest, but he could see the clear wound that sourced the crimson smear. It was a mark in the shape of a paw, just like the one on her chest. His eyes grew wide.

She had so much to show her new love.

She whispered. "I am yours Holden. Forever."