Nora's Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
Nora gets a surprise for Thanksgiving.
2.3k words
3.88
50.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElysiaLyn
ElysiaLyn
27 Followers

Nora was loving her first semester of college, but she was definitely excited for Thanksgiving so she could see her family again. She was halfway across the country from her parents so she never saw them while she was at school, but her aunt and uncle only lived an hour or so away, so she still had some family close if she needed to get away from school. She hadn't taken them up on that offer yet, but with Thanksgiving coming up, she decided to check out of classes early on Monday so that she could head over to their house that night and have an extended Thanksgiving break.

She would only be missing Tuesday's classes, which weren't all that important, she was a freshman after all, and her mom was planning on going to Nora's aunt's Tuesday evening since Thanksgiving was a big deal to her even bigger family. They loved a good get together since everyone was spread across the country and made it last as long as possible.

Nora's uncle, Joe, finally got to her university around 5 and they got to sit through the traffic on the hour ride back to his house. Nora was surprised he still looked so young, she knew her aunt, Susan, had plenty of gray hairs and was starting to look a little pudgy. Joe was still lean and muscular, although a bit on the pale side.

She thought the car ride would be quiet and awkward, but Joe was surprisingly easy to talk to. He was actually really smart and kind of a nerd which Nora could definitely relate to. So, the ride passed quickly, despite the traffic, while they talked about everything from Star Wars and Star Trek to Little Big Planet. She was really surprised he knew about some of the stuff they talked about. At first she thought it was because he had kids, but that didn't make sense because he had two young daughters who wouldn't care about video games or anything like that.

The night passed quickly what with Nora's two cousin's showing her everything they had ever done, or so it seemed. Before she knew it, she was collapsing onto the air mattress Joe set up in the den. She was asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow. Unfortunately she wasn't a very heavy sleeper.

During the night Nora woke up to a cold draft on her skin. She was lying on her stomach so she couldn't see much, but she could tell from the impressions in the air mattress that someone was kneeling over her. She tried to turn over to see who it was, but they were pinning her down so that she couldn't move.

"It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you."

"Joe?!" Nora almost yelled, half relieved and half confused as to why he was there. "What are you doing?"

"Sh, everything's all right. Just relax."

It was then that she noticed the reason she felt the cold draft was because she wasn't wearing any clothes. "Joe! What's going on? Where are my clothes?"

"Calm down," he shushed her. "You don't want to wake Susan or the kids up do you?"

"Maybe I do!" her voice started to rise. "Maybe they should know that I'm suddenly naked and you're on top of me! Maybe—"

Nora didn't get to finish her phrase because he slapped her before she got too loud. "If you don't shut up I'm going to have to gag you and that's not going to be fun for either of us. Now behave and you might even enjoy this."

"And what exactly is this?" Nora asked, scared to hear her uncle voice her thoughts.

"You're a smart girl," Joe said. "I think you can figure out that you're a nice, fine looking girl and I've been pretty deprived in the bedroom department for a while."

"Please, you don't have to do this," she begged.

"Oh, I know I don't have to. I want to." With that he started to caress her skin, reaching under her to cup her breasts in his hands, massaging them roughly. "I've always loved these tits. Each one is almost two handfuls. I definitely can't wait to see my dick sliding through them."

Nora just whimpered in response as he flipped her over to get better access to her breasts. He leaned down and started sucking on them, licking around her nipple before suddenly biting down painfully, making Nora whimper again. He ignored her, though and continued his rough treatment of her breasts. After several minutes of this treatment, Nora was horrified to find that she was starting to get wet. It was painful, but somehow it felt good.

All of a sudden, Joe released her tits in order to take off his pants to reveal his semi hard cock. Nora's eyes almost bugged out of her head. She had never seen such a big cock, it wasn't even fully erect and it was already a couple of inches longer and twice as thick as any penis she had seen before.

"Do you like it?" Joe laughed. "I bet you're wondering how Susan could give up something like this, but she has always been a bit of a prude when it came to fucking. She had boobs that were almost as nice as yours and I could never tit fuck her. And oral was off the table too. No fun at all. So, I guess you'll have to make up for that." Nora's eyes widened even further in fright while he laughed.

He grabbed her boobs again roughly, squeezing them around his cock as he started to fuck her boobs. His cock was hitting her chin on most thrusts as it got harder. "Open your fucking mouth slut!" Joe yelled at her. "Lick my cock when it gets to your mouth. Honestly you'd think you've never been fucked before."

Nora was too speechless and afraid to tell her uncle that she hadn't. The most she ever did was give her boyfriends hand jobs and gotten fingered.

Joe's thrusts were getting faster and before she knew it, long sticky strings of cum were shooting onto her face and hair. When she started to wipe it off he grabbed her hands. "Don't even think about it. You're wearing that until I'm done with you," he told her.

Her uncle then proceeded to travel down her body until his face was in front of her pussy. She tried to squirm away, but he smacked her already sore breasts. "Next time you do that, I shove four fingers up you and see how you like that," he told her as she whimpered.

He went back to her pussy and noticed that it was wet. "So, you are enjoying this, you little slut," he taunted her. "Well, how do you like this?" he asked as he shoved two fingers in her cunt and started pumping her hard.

"Ow, please stop! That hurts!" Nora finally found words. "Damn girl you are so fucking tight!" he said, slowing down before removing his fingers completely, much to Nora's relief. Then she felt his warm breath on her pussy and before she knew it, a tongue had replaced his fingers, licking as deep as he could and then circling her clit before sucking it into his mouth and biting down.

Nora cried out in pain, making him stop. "If you don't shut the hell up, this is going to be a lot more painful for you. My wife doesn't need to know about this. Is that clear?"

She nodded slowly, tears in her eyes.

"Oh, don't fucking cry, you're going to enjoy this as long as you cooperate." He went back to sucking her clit viciously before shoving two fingers back into her throbbing cunt. This time he was slower and more gentle, trying to loosen her up. When he felt she was a little looser, he added another finger and Nora had to bite back another cry of pain. Her uncle kept this up for a few minutes and Nora could feel an orgasm building inside her, despite her efforts not to.

Right before she was about to cum though, he stopped. She almost yelled for him to continue before she remembered that she didn't want any of this.

"You haven't earned the privilege to cum yet," Joe told her as he stopped. "Now, I'm not quite hard enough to fuck you properly, so you're open your mouth and suck me."

Nora's eyes widened yet again, "Please, I've never done that before," she pleaded futilely.

"Well, you have to learn sometime and there's no time like the present."

"If I do it will you not have sex with me?" she asked, hoping he would at least concede to that.

"Why the hell would I do that?" he laughed.

"Please, I'm still a virgin," she begged him.

"There is no way a fine girl like you is a virgin," he said. "You're half way through your first semester of college and you haven't gotten fucked yet?"

"No, I didn't want to. I'm saving myself," she told him, but he wasn't listening.

"That seems like a crime," her uncle said, seemingly unaware of how badly she wanted to stay a virgin. "I guess I'll be the kind uncle that I am and fix that problem for you," he grinned evilly. "I'll fuck you so good, you'll be forced to come back to me for more."

Nora started to cry again at his words, so he slapped her, hard. "I told you not to cry! I know I'm doing a great service for you, but that doesn't require tears, you can thank me by giving me head. Now!" he yelled when she hesitated.

Nora tentatively took his dick in her mouth, licking it cautiously. "We'll be here all night if you keep going on like that," Joe said. "None of this, 'I don't know what I'm doing so I'm not really going to do anything' crap, suck me like you mean it, bitch!"

She started to suck harder, trying to fit as much of his cock in her mouth as she could, making him moan. Thankfully it wasn't too long before he was hard again and removing his cock from her mouth, only to position it at the opening of her pussy.

He rubbed the tip up and down her slit, through her juices before suddenly thrusting all the way in her. She didn't even have a chance to cry out, it was so quick. He started to pump in and out of her as fast as he could, making her whimper in pain, but behind the pain she could feel her forgotten orgasm start to build again.

Then, just as suddenly, he stopped. When he started again he was going back in forth at a tortuously slow pace that made her almost scream with frustration because she had been so close to cumming. "I told you, you hadn't earned the right to cum yet," he said, continuing his turtle pace. "Not to mention I want this moment to last for me too."

Joe continued alternating between his fast drilling and the slow crawl for another half an hour, torturing Nora as much as possible; sucking and biting her nipples and even teasing her asshole, which made her cry out from the intrusion. "I'll save that cherry for another time," Joe told her when she begged for him to remove his finger from her tight asshole. When she looked at him with dismay he added, "I can't just neglect it can I? And did you really think this was going to be a one time deal? Why else would I have offered to pick you up from college all the time."

Nora whimpered in response. "I might even come visit you just to be the good uncle that I am. I hope you have hot friends. If they're not they can just watch," he laughed. Joe thrust hard into her several more times before withdrawing and leaving her with an empty feeling at the edge of a powerful orgasm. "Open up," Joe barked at her. "I want to see this load go down your throat."

Nora didn't bother trying to fight him this time and just opened her mouth, knowing she had no choice and too exhausted and horny to do anything else. "Good girl," he said and it wasn't long before she felt the hot strings of cum at the back of her throat and it was all she could do to swallow it fast enough.

"You really are a slut," he told her as he watched her lick the cum from her lips. "Since you've been so good, I think you've earned the right to cum." With that he shoved four fingers hard in her cunt. She was too horny to mind the pain so all she could do is moan. "You like that?" Joe asked. When she didn't respond he stopped his movements asking again, "Well, do you like that slut? I want to hear you say it or I will never let you cum."

"Yes, I like it," Nora said almost without hesitation.

"That's more like it," he laughed. "Now beg for it. Beg me to let you cum."

"Please, let me cum," Nora obliged.

"What was that?" he asked, enjoying his power over her.

"All I want is to cum," she told him. "Please, just let me cum. Do whatever you want, just let me cum!" she cried.

"That's my favorite slut of a niece," he told her as he continued his motions with full force while circling her clit with his thumb. It didn't take much of this treatment before Nora felt like she was drowning in wave after wave of her explosive orgasm. No one had ever made her feel anything like this and she almost didn't mind that Joe wanted her as a sex toy.

ElysiaLyn
ElysiaLyn
27 Followers