Nordic Adventure

Story Info
Wife's business trip.
1.7k words
3.22
66.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fd0356
fd0356
7 Followers

I left home early in the morning for one of my many travel seminars. This time I was heading to Iceland, a destination I have always wanted to go. As usual, these trips are for travel agents only and my husband could not go, besides, he was not able to get vacation from work even if he could have gone. In the past I have secretly taken him with me to annual conferences by giving him an agency identification card.

The plane left on time and I began dreaming about all the activities and places I was hoping to see especially the glaciers and Blue Lagoon. I made some small talk with my seat mate, who was Icelandic and gave me several tips. We flirted throughout the flight, but that was as far as it went. I arrived at the Reykjavik airport and was met by a tour guide who took me and several other agents from other flights to our hotel. I settled in for the night after a quick dinner of fish and some wine. I was eagerly awaiting our first meeting in the morning to find out what was in store for us.

Morning came and after breakfast I headed to our meeting in the grand room of the hotel. There must have been well over 1000 agents present. The itinerary was handed out and we began our day of meeting different industry professionals. I scheduled a glacier walk and a trip to the Blue Lagoon for the next day, beginning at 8am sharply.

The bus arrived the next morning and we departed for the glacier walk. Our glacier guide was a tall, well built, blonde young man. As usual, I sat in the first seat of the bus, directly next to the guide's seat. He caught me staring at him a few times and we immediately began flirting. I was able to learn from him that he was single and was a native Icelander.

Once we arrived at the glacier we were given ice picks and boots. I made sure to stay near the guide, who was more than willing to help me through parts of the hike, especially the climbing up and down of the caverns. We remained at the glacier for several hours before heading off to the Blue Lagoon. The same guide remained with us and while on the bus, I found myself resting my hand on his leg and gently rubbing it. He looked over and smiled as he held my hand for the remainder of the bus ride. Once at the lagoon, we were ushered into changing rooms, where we were able to change into a swimsuit. I did not know if I would see the guide again, as there were several groups of tourists already at the lagoon.

I entered the lagoon, which was surprisingly warm, with the rest of my group and began swimming around. Unbeknownst to me, the guide had seen me enter the lagoon. He swam up behind me and startled me for a moment. He handed me a drink of Icelandic whiskey and I allowed him to hold me close to him. His hands began exploring my body and I felt his hand undo my top while his other hand gently caressed my exposed breast.

I was becoming very wet and excited and could feel that he was also, by the bulge I could feel growing in his swimsuit. His free hand gently moved the bottom piece of my swimsuit to the side and I felt the exhilarating feel of his fingers gently beginning to rub my swollen clit. My hand found its way into his shorts and I felt the largest cock I have ever held. I gently began stroking him as he began slowly finger fucking my swollen pussy. I had never done anything like this in the water with a stranger, but it felt so right. I wasn't even thinking about my husband back home.

After about 20 minutes of playing with each other, we both came at about the same time and I collapsed into a trance in his arms. The announcement was made that the bus was leaving in 30 minutes to head back to the hotel. The guide said he was not going back on the bus with us, but asked if we still be in the area tomorrow and if I would like to take another tour of the Lagoon with him then. I told him that we were leaving for another city in the morning and would not be back in Reykjavik until it was time to fly home. The guide told me that was too bad as he really would like to see me at least once more before I left. We kissed a long and passionate kiss, said our goodbye's, changed, and I got back on the bus for the ride back to the hotel. Unfortunately, I never got the guides name.

The event organizers had scheduled a formal dinner party for us tonight in the main dining area. After showering I walked down with a few of the women I had met earlier in the morning. We had assigned seating and were seated with people whom we did not know. This was standard for these types of events as we were supposed to make business connections with others in the industry to get and swap ideas. We had lobster, some type of white fish, steak, and an array of Icelandic sweets for dessert, along with all the drinks you could want.

While listening to the band play and watching others dancing, I felt a tap on my shoulder and my guide from earlier was standing there, all decked out in a nice evening jacket and jeans. He looked even more astounding than what I remembered from earlier. My jaw nearly dropped and I felt instantly alive and jittery, thinking back to earlier in the day. He asked if I cared to dance and before I knew it I was on the dance floor with him. Our hands were all over each other and I could feel that I was extremely wet and excited once again. Before I knew it we were in the elevator making out on the way up to my room.

We had barely entered the room when suddenly he pulled my blouse off, exposing my heaving 34C breasts in my very see through black bra. As he continued to caress my breasts and kiss me, I very slowly unbuttoned his shirt and began kissing his chest, which was very well formed and solid. He slipped my dress off and my panties were soaked through from the anticipation of what was about to happen. I dropped to my knees and pulled his zipper down. My hands pulled his boxers out of the way, exposing his 10 inches of hard and thick manhood. I slowly and gently placed my mouth around his cock and began giving him the best blow job I knew how to give.

My hands cupped his ball sack and caressed his balls as I slowly took him in and out of my mouth, licking the shaft and head alternately. He picked me up and dropped onto the bed, pulling off my panties as I took off my bra. Before I knew it, my legs were in the air and he gently began thrusting his cock into me, deeper, and deeper, until he was all the way in. Faster and harder I called out to him. He immediately began giving me the fucking I have long desired.

He flipped me over and took me from behind, touching places with his cock no one else ever had. One hand continued caressing my breasts as his free hand began gently rubbing my asshole. I had never been taken in the ass before, but if it was going to happen, and I hoped it would, I was glad my anal virginity would be taken by him.

Slowly, as his cock was still thrusting in and out of me, I could feel a finger, then two, then three, begin fucking my asshole. I have never felt anything like it before and before I knew it, I was thrusting in orgasm and came all over his cock. He immediately pulled out and thrust his cock into my tight virgin asshole. I screamed out in ecstasy to take my ass and to shove it all the way in. I pushed back on his cock to help him in and grabbed his balls. I could feel his balls tighten as he was about to cum.

He pulled out and came all over my asshole and pussy. I immediately took his cock into my mouth and licked the remaining cum off his impressive cock. I collapsed on the bed, shaking from having the greatest orgasm of my life. He went into the bathroom and came back out a few minutes later fully dressed. He walked over to the bed, kissed me, and walked out of the room before I could ask if I would see him again. I was unable to sleep the rest of the night and found myself masturbating several times throughout the next 4 hours, each time bringing myself to orgasm. The final time I was unable to finish, as my cell phone rang and my husband was on the other end. He asked how I was doing and if I was having a good time. I could not lie to him and told him I was having a great time and would see him in a few days. The call was brief, as I had to wash up and get ready to leave Reykjavik for our next destination.

The remainder of the trip was nothing compared to that first night and I was unable to concentrate on any of the following seminars or trips, as I continually thought about my day and night with my tour guide, whose name I still never got. I returned home a few days later and now whenever fucking my husband, I think back to my time in Reykjavik, with my husband never knowing exactly what a good time I had.

©fd0356, 2014

fd0356
fd0356
7 Followers