Noria's Dream Come True Ch. 01

Story Info
She meets the vampire of her dreams.
2.4k words
4.45
15.2k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TahoeCat
TahoeCat
216 Followers

My name is Noria. I am 35, tall with dark brown hair.

For as long as I could remember I fantasized about what a vampire's kiss would feel like. To be touched in the way only a vampire can touch, by his cool fingers, smooth lips, and depthless stare. What would it feel like to have those lifeless hands roam over my body, to touch me where I needed to be touched?

At night when I am alone and tired, I secretly wish for the misty visitor to silently come in and take me to that place that only he can. I would dream of his face just becoming visible through mist then his lips touching mine, just his lips as he floated above me. I could feel his energy reaching out for me.

Then when he is about to touch me in the way I want, I awake from the dream and moan in frustration. I hate it every time, and I never get the satisfaction that I need.

Little did I know, but those fantasies where about to come true.

Tonight I had to work later than normal. Too much was happening at once and I couldn't leave work until it was all finished. My car was in the shop so I was forced to use the public transportation system. Buy the time I left it was darker than I liked, but the dark never bothered me. What bothered me was the having to be on a public bus where people where generally rude, and leave their trash behind. Or worse, never bothering to shower and then sitting close so that I was forced to hold my breath.

I walked to the bus stop and waited. I felt a tickled between my shoulders, like I was being watched. I turned to look and saw nothing. It was probably just my imagination playing tricks on me. I was tired and I wanted to get home and soak in the tub a while. I saw the bus coming and stepped closer to the curb. I felt the tickle again and ignored it this time.

The bus pulled up and the driver opened the doors. He smiled down at me as I stepped up to the ticket acceptor. I slipped it in and stepped back to take a seat. Just as the driver was about to shut the doors a hand shot out and stopped them. My head spun a little as I watched a sleek, tall man with auburn hair and light skin step into the bus. He was wearing a long leather coat that just past his knees. He turned and locked his grey depthless eyes on me.

It's him, was all I could think. The creature from my dreams and fantasies was standing just in front of me and there I was just sitting like a stone, barely breathing. I could feel my heart pounding as I watched him move down the rows and stop and sit just next to me. His scent radiates around me and I drink it in like wine. It was a heady feeling as I leaned in to get more of his scent inside me.

His hand came up and lifted my head so that I was forced to look in his eyes.

"You know what I am," he said as he caressed my cheek.

"Yes," I whispered. His fingers gliding over my skin made me tremble. The feeling I craved, I needed was here and I didn't know what to do. No matter how many times I've imagined this I was lost.

"You want me," he said as he leaned in closer, "I can smell it."

My mouth opened, but words failed me as I saw how beautiful he was, how strong his features played over his skin.

"Tell me what you want Noria," he said. "Do you want my body, my touch.....or my kiss?" he asked.

I looked deep into his eyes and answered him. "All of it."

The bus rumbled to a stop and I looked around thinking that I hadn't realized the bus had even been moving. When I looked I saw we were stopped just outside my building.

My companion stood and helped me to my feet and lead my off the bus then up the stairs of my building. I didn't question how he knew where to go. I just followed like the lust starved woman I was. Here was my fantasy come true, my mysterious vampire that I waited for. He was going to take me tonight and there was nothing I would do to stop him. He took my hand and pulled the keys from my limp fingers.

He opened the door and led me inside.

"Do you want the lights?" he asked as he led me towards the bedroom.

"No" I didn't want the lights, I didn't need them.

"You want this," he said passionately. "I can feel it coming off of you like waves."

"Why did you wait so long?' I asked him.

"I was unsure," he said as he moved me to the bed.

"Why?"

"You seemed too good to be true. I could hear your thoughts at night. Even from miles away. I felt your need for me. I was confused as to why I should feel you when I had never seen you before."

I reached up and touched his cheek as he had touched mine. His skin was cool and smooth as silk. I wanted to touch more of him.

"You came to my dreams didn't you?"

"Yes"

"Why would you leave?"

He knew I was asking why he never finished taking me in my dreams.

"I wanted it to be real, for both of us. It would have only been in dreams if I had touched you there."

"Touch me now, feel how much I want you now."

"I know," he said as he started to unbutton my jacket. "I will own you before the night is done."

"No," I said. When he looked at me I smiled. "We will own each other." I finished.

His smiled stunned me as he leaned in to touch his lips gently to mine. I moaned at the flavor that lingered there. My lips opened to invite him to take more. He tasted me as I tasted him. My skin began to warm as I drew more of his taste into me. His hands came around and pulled me closer to his body.

I moaned as I felt his hard lean body pressing into mine. I wanted his weight on me, his hands, and his lips, everything touching me simultaneously. I had to touch him. I took his coat ends and pushed them off his shoulders. It fell with a rustle to the floor. Then I went to work on his shirt buttons. Too impatient for words I grabbed his shirt and pulled with the strength of my passion. The tearing of the shirt echoed off the walls of my room and buttons flew around us.

I heard him chuckle into my mouth.

"MMMmmm slowly my little vixen," he said as he leaned back and grabbed my hands before I could touch him.

"I don't want slow tonight," I told him. Quickly a new fantasy was forming. I wanted to dominate this awesome creature.

"No, not tonight my love," he said as he pushed me down on the bed. "Tonight we share each other. Then you can dominate anything you wish."

It was no surprise that he knew what I was thinking.

"Touch me please," I begged.

He reached down and began pulling off my clothes, his hands very slowly touching and teasing every new inch of skin that was exposed. Soon I was writhing in ecstasy and pleasure and my body completely exposed to him. His torn shirt waved open as he leaned down to touch his lips to my now naked shoulders. My word shrank down to just this room and his lips as they moved over my skin.

His cool touch made me tremble as he explored my body. He trailed those wonderful fingers down my arms, and over my stomach. I moaned as he molded my breasts over and over again.

He growled his passion into my ear as he licked my neck. I gasped at the feel of his tongue moving over and around my ear. I clawed at his shirt wanting it off. He pulled it from his body. Finally I could touch his skin. I pulled him down to me and felt his weight on me. His bare chest touching mine sent me into a frenzy. I begged for him take me, to give me more.

"No my love, you will be patient."

"I can't. I've wanted this too long. Please, I have to have you now."

"You will have me, but when I say."

I groaned at that and nearly punched out in frustration. But he was quicker and pinned my hands down to the bed. He moved down my body kissing and licking every inch of the way. I was beyond heaven, beyond earthly pleasure. This was more than anything that I had ever felt before. Then he was between my legs, licking my thighs as they opened to accommodate him.

"MMMmmm you really want me don't you?" he said as he breathed my scent in deeply.

"Yes," was all I could say as he blew on my sensitive folds. I started to shake as he moved in closer and lightly licked my cunt with the tip of his tongue.

"You taste like nothing I have ever had before," he told me as he licked me again.

I moaned and tried to wiggle, but his hands were still holding me.

"More please," I begged.

"On this I agree," he said and dove into my cunt. He tongue speared into me and wiggled inside, drinking in my essence. "What a delicious woman you are."

"Oh please, I need you," I was on the edge of oblivion and he was toying with me.

"Will you be mine? Will you accept my kiss?" he asked as he moved up and over me, pinning my gaze with his.

"Yes." I answered without hesitation. This was my dream come true. I watched as he stood and undressed. He was quite simply the most magnificent man I have ever seen. His skin glowed in the moonlight that filtered through the blinds. His beautiful cock stood out as I licked my lips.

Slowly he lowered himself down to me. I felt the tip of his erection pressing against the lips of my cunt. I spread my legs as far as I could to welcome him into my body. I quickly wound my arms around his neck, pulling him down for a shattering kiss as he pushed inside me.

I moaned as he filled me as no other ever had. I moved into him, forcing him deeper into me. I wrapped my legs around his hips and continued to kiss him with everything I had.

He began to move slowly, sliding deeper and deeper into me, controlling my passion with his. He broke our kiss to move to my ear. He began thrusting faster and faster. My body was shaking with the force of our love making.

"I want you forever," he whispered, "Say yes now."

I felt the tip of his fangs graze my neck. My orgasm began to rocket through me. "Yes!" I screamed, "Make me yours." My body shook as he thrust even faster in me. My orgasm exploded through me like fireworks. He sank his fangs into my neck and my orgasm soared me higher. My screams must have filled the apartment. I never had such a strong orgasm before. Then I felt him stiffen above me and suddenly his seed was filling my womb. This triggered another orgasm as I have never felt a man cum inside me before. I never allowed it.

I heard him growl into my throat as he drank my life's blood. I was returning to reality and fought it. I needed to stay here in oblivion with him filling me, holding me. Then I was blacking out, I fought that too. I didn't want to sleep, though I didn't know it wasn't sleep that was trying to claim me, but death.

"Noria," I heard him say as if from a great distance, "Noria you must drink my love, before you leave me."

I was confused. I would never leave him, how could he think such a thing? I struggled to open my eyes. Then I felt his touch and my eyes popped open like a shot. He was holding my gaze with his.

"You must drink my love," he said again and held up his wrist to my lips.

How was he holding me when he was inside me, then I realized he had moved around to sit with me in his arms. I hadn't felt him move.

He touched his wrist to my lips and I could taste the blood seeping into my mouth. It was like a heady wine and I clamped down on his wrist and began to drink like I was starving.

"Slowly my love, not too fast, you will over do," he said and attempted to pull his wrist away.

I held on with a new strength that thrilled me.

He chuckled deep in his throat and pulled again, this time he was successful in stopping me.

"Lie back," he said.

I did as he said and looked up at him. I could feel my body shudder as something moved through me. I was changing and I could feel it like a living thing. It coiled inside me like a snake and then struck out like an angry cobra, making me scream out in shock. My body arched as I tried to keep up with the changes.

He was there, comforting me, holding me through the worst of it.

"Shh," he whispered. Soothing me as the tremors slowed down. "It's alright my love. It will ease I swear it."

"Yes," I whispered. And it was getting easier. His arms held me gently, rocking me. I felt my skin grow cold. I leaned back to look up at him. Then it struck me. I didn't even know his name.

"Victor," he whispered in my ear.

"What?" I asked in surprise.

"My name, it's Victor," he said and brushed my hair back from my face.

TahoeCat
TahoeCat
216 Followers