Northern Escape Ch. 04

Story Info
Young woman moves to the big city.
3.8k words
4.34
25.3k
9
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie awoke to gentle kisses on her neck. Purring softly she felt his strong hand gently caressing her breast. Opening her eyes, she turned her head to see Trent's silhouette. The sun was bright and caused her to squint. Trent's naked body was spooned in tightly behind her. His hips ground slowly at her bare cheeks and she slowly moved her bottom to encourage him.

Trent moved his hand south and gently caressed Connie's bald pussy. Moving slowly between her legs with his hand, he felt her legs part slowly giving him access to her most private of places. His hand brushed her lips gently, caressing them before parting them and slipping a finger over her opening.

Although her pussy was sore from the fucking she got last night, Connie needed to feel him in her again. Connie spread her legs wide and reached back to pull his hips in to her. When Trent lined his tool up to her opening, Connie bit her lip in anticipation.

Trent licked his fingers and slicked his cock thoroughly before pushing his cock to her tight opening. Holding her thigh, he began pushing his head in to her making her scream out in abandon. His pop can sized cock maintained pressure until his head popped in.

Connie was hopeful the second time would be easier, but she was very wrong. Her man's cock was massive and it would take a lot of fucking before she would get used to it. Once Trent's hand moved to her breast, she began rubbing her sensitive pussy trying to get her juices flowing faster. When his cock popped in to her again, she screamed out. Trent moved his hand from her breast to her mouth, pushing his fingers in.

"Suck those like a cock baby." Trent slowly rocked his hips and began fucking her. As she sucked at his fingers he slowly fucked her mouth with the same rhythm as his cock. Connie's pussy felt so good he just wanted to plow in to her and fuck her silly.

Sucking his fingers seemed to help pacify her while his huge cock worked its way back inside her. She dare not move her hips in fear of being impaled. She knew it was best to just let him drive that huge cock. Focusing on his fingers, she felt the warm heat and burning from her pussy as it stretched to accommodate his girth.

Trent rolled Connie on her stomach and placed a pillow under her hips. A slow assault of her pussy took place as he squeezed her ass cheeks firmly. The sight of her stretching to accommodate him made his cock pulse. He loved watching his cock disappearing in to her.

"Please baby, I can't take very long!" Connie begged in the pillow.

Trent pushed himself deeper in her and focused on bringing himself to orgasm. Fucking her with half his length he sped up causing her to gasp and moan loudly. Each thrust moved deeper and her pussy creamed all over his shaft. Enjoying the tightness of her pussy he began to lose himself in pleasure. His hips sped and he began pushing deeper in to her. Every muffled scream and moan made him fuck her faster. When his balls slapped her ass, he pushed himself in to the hilt, holding it there. The spasms of her pussy brought him to the point of no return. Trent pushed deeper in to her and his cock exploded.

Connie lay still feeling Trent's heart pound from his chest as he lay on top of her. "We're going to need to do that a lot until I get used to you baby."

Trent kissed her neck, "I will happily give you all the practice you need."

Connie jumped up quickly made her way to the bathroom as cum ran down her thighs. Sitting down on cold seat she pushed reached over and ran the tub. Slipping in to the hot water, Connie sighed at the relieving feel it gave her pussy.

After a quick double rap on the door Trent spoke, "Can I come in?" It was clearly rhetorical as he opened the door and stepped in. "I'm going to step out and grab us some breakfast. Any requests?" His eyes traced her beautiful nude form.

Connie fake coughed, "Ahem! My eyes are up here mister!" Connie smiled when their eyes met. "You asked about breakfast?"

Trent smiled and let his eyes wander, "I think I found breakfast!"

"Go get me something to eat and I will think about letting you have some dessert!" She splashed water at him forcing him out the door. "Surprise me, I'm starving."

Trent returned to Connie sitting cross legged on the couch wearing a blue jays tee. Flopping down beside her he handed her a breakfast bagel and coffee. Connie watched with shock and amazement as he tore his sandwich open and inhaled it.

"Are you part seagull?" Connie raised an eyebrow. "I didn't think it was humanly possible to eat that fast."

"I'm in a hurry for dessert." Trent wiped his lips with the back of his hand.

Connie laughed, "You have a real sweet tooth don't you?" His reply was to run his hand up her thigh to her pussy until Connie swatted his hand away. "Nothing for you until I get eat." She smiled and took the first bite of her bagel.

Trent watched her hungrily as she went out of her way to eat breakfast as slow as possible. "Are you doing that on purpose?"

Connie took another little bite and sipped her coffee, "Doing what?"

Trent rolled his eyes and sat back in to the couch.

"Easy killer. I girl needs her energy you know." Connie held her cup up as if to cheers her victory.

The weekend was a blur of naked twister, showers and deep hunger. Only Trent left the apartment and that was to get much needed sustenance for them. Connie was able to adjust to him faster as the weekend came to its end, but it always made her scream out when he slipped in and out of her. On Sunday night, Trent reluctantly made his way to work leaving Connie alone in the apartment.

Diana had called early on Monday morning to see if Connie was available for a shoot that night. She had booked a themed hotel room and was working on a Valentine's Day line. Connie agreed and arrived in the hotel lobby at 4:30 as planned. Diana was at the check-in desk speaking with an older man behind the counter.

Diana greeted her and explained the plans for the evening. It would be the usual couple hours and multiple outfits. In the hotel bathroom a makeup artist put the finishing touches on Connie's hair and makeup. Connie stepped out in her zip up hoodie and yoga pants. As she had learned, never wear anything underneath that would leave creases on her flesh.

"Where do you want to start Connie? Dress up as we go or dress down?" Diana stood holding lingerie in one hand and a cocktail dress in the other.

Eyeing the two up she decided to start with the dress. Unzipping the hoodie it fell to the floor followed by Connie quickly sliding her pants down and stepping out of them; she stood naked holding the dress. Diana handed her some black thigh high stockings which she quickly put on before slipping the dress on.

Diana eyed her model up and down before directing her in to a pose. Connie continued to turn herself to show the low plunge of the open back that stopped short of her ass crack. "You look beautiful Connie, don't move, I want to shoot the front too." Diana continued clicking between lighting adjustments. The time flew and the outfit changes took place. When the shoot was done, Diana watched Connie slowly removing the red and black bustier.

"I have a surprise for you Connie." Diana smiled. "You get to keep today's outfits. It's actually a gift from Kay the designer. Your modelling has really helped with her sales."

Once all the gear was packed up, Diana invited Connie for a drink in the lobby bar. Although Connie really felt out of place with her yoga pants and hoodie, she agreed. They sat in the back corner and sipped glasses of wine.

"So? How are you and Trent?" Diana smiled revealing her perfect teeth.

Connie sipped her wine, "Things are going really great."

"Trent is crazy about you; that is for sure. We hardly see him anymore." Diana pouted. "He used to come over more."

"Well maybe we should all go out? I'm sure I could drag him out for a night." Connie laughed.

Diana winked at her, "I don't blame either of you for wanting to stay indoors."

Connie gave her the raised eye brow, "You know things do you?"

"Well, let's just say I've been wondering how he fits that thing in such a tiny girl." Diana's eyes widened.

"You've seen it?" Connie whispered and blushed.

Diana smiled, "I've had it. I've had it many times. Have you gotten used to it yet?"

Connie was flabbergasted at the conversation and opted for a humorous response, "I don't think you ever do."

Diana chuckled, "Very true. Every time was like the first time."

Connie sat back and took a big drink. "Trent never mentioned..."

"Oh sweetheart, not while you've been together. He hasn't touched me since he met you." Diana smiled.

After a conversation with too much detail, she had concluded that Diana wanted Trent to sleep with her again. Although she never said the word exactly, the conversation itself said as much. Connie wasn't opposed to the idea. After it was all said and done, Diana's husband regularly fucked her and Trent was okay with it.

"Why don't you and Jason let us know when you are free and I will talk to Trent about going out for a change?" Connie smiled at Diana.

The next morning Connie awoke to Trent returning from his last midnight shift for a while. Trent saw her stirring and smiled when her eyes opened. With the pull of a finger, she lured him silently to the bed and held the covers back to reveal her naked body. Trent undressed quickly and slid under the covers.

Slowly he kissed his way down to her breasts taking each in turn to his hungry mouth. Connie pushed her fingers in to his hair, arching her back feeding herself to him. Once he had his fill over her breasts, he kissed his way down; slowly he danced his tongue and lips down to her mound.

Connie lay back enjoying the feeling of his warm mouth as it engulfed her. His tongue lapped her feverishly before probing her folds. His hands squeezed her breasts as he worked her pussy with his mouth. Trent's tongue had skills and endurance as it flicked and sucked without tiring.

Trent lapped at the honey dripping from his girls little pussy. Sucking the flood of juices tasting her deepest of treasures. He knew that soon she would unleash herself and wash his mouth with deliciousness. He knew she was close when her fingers grasped his hair and her grinding sped up.

The hot mouth on her pussy felt like heaven. Trent had been licking it for an eternity and she tried to hold back but control was slipping away. Her pussy needed release but she feared drowning her lover when she exploded.

Moaning her words as the intensity built, "I'm gonna cum!"

Trent took his cue and kept working her until it happened. Her pussy released itself overflowing his mouth with her juices. He licked and swallowed her until her bucking hips subsided. After holding his mouth over her for minute, he removed himself running his tongue over her causing her body to spasm.

Barely recovered from her orgasm, Trent spread her legs as he made his way up her body; holding her legs up he lined his rigid manhood at her opening. As he pushed his cock in she gasped loudly. He wasted no time working himself in to her this time and within a few strokes he had her screaming out with every thrust. Connie couldn't believe how good his cock made her feel; the fullness and stretching left her wanting each time he pulled his cock out of her.

Her tight pussy was like nothing he had ever felt. She was his new drug and he wished he could stay in her forever. Pushing in was a fight against her tight muscles clenching and squeezing the big invader. When he pulled out, those same muscles worked to keep him deep in her. Each thrust was an exercise in withholding his orgasm and he was losing the battle. When she placed her legs on his shoulders, he knew she wanted him deep in her.

Connie wanted him; wanted his seed deep in her. She had a primal need to feel his potent seed filling her pussy. She didn't understand it; she just knew she needed to feel his cock explode in her. When she placed her legs on his shoulders, Trent took the hint and began pistoning himself in and out of her as she cried out begging him to fill her. She watched his face contort and bite his lip as he pushed one last time and unleashed his orgasm deep in to her. When his orgasm subsided, she wrapped her legs around his hips pulling his lips down to hers.

Later that afternoon when Trent had rested, they snuggled on the couch watching terrible afternoon talk shows. Connie threw her leg over his and straddled him. "Know what I heard?" Her face was close to his in a whisper.

"What's that?" Trent kissed her.

Connie grinned, "Someone is missing my man's cock!"

"What?"

Connie bit his ear gently, "Diana told me how much she loved when you fucked her."

Trent coughed.

"I'm dying to hear every detail!" Connie kissed his lobe. "Tell me every detail."

"Well..." Trent began, "The three of us used to smoke up when I delivered supplies to them. One night they wanted to spice things up. One thing led to another and we were having sex."

Connie flopped down beside him, "Seriously?"

Trent's voice was concerned, "What's wrong?"

"You call that detail? I want to hear all about it." Connie feigned upset as best she could.

"Ask me what you want to know and I will tell you." Trent was relieved she wasn't upset.

Connie thought for a moment before speaking, "How long did it take to break her in?"

Trent smiled, "Pussy didn't take long at all. Her ass though, I'm not sure she ever did."

"HER ASS?" Connie choked. "You put that monster in her ass?"

Trent busted in to laughter, "Yes, very slowly."

Trent continued at the prompting of Connie's never ending questions. When her inquisition finally ceased, she knew that she needed to see Diana take her man's cock first hand. Trent realized quickly that she was no longer asking questions and Connie would get what she wanted.

The next day Connie fluffed for two guys in their early twenties. The scene was a young babysitter whose boyfriend comes over with his buddy. Connie barely had to touch these guys to keep them rock hard. Talking dirty to them was almost enough. When the scene was over, one of the guys asked if she wanted to come home with him. Connie politely declined and the two men left.

Ty made his way up to her with his million dollar smile, "I'm going to be driving you home tonight. Jason is a...um...little preoccupied." His eyes pointed to the closed door of Jason's office. The starlet had made her way in after the shoot; Connie knew what was taking place in there.

"Okay Ty, I just need to change." Connie made her way to the change room. As she grabbed her locker door she realized Ty was standing at the door watching. "I will only be a minute."

Ty smiled, "Take your time baby girl."

Chills ran down Connie's spine as she slipped out of the teddy and panties.

Ty's big hands came down on her shoulders gently. For such a large man he was stealthy quiet.

"All these guys getting rewarded for their work except me baby." Ty spun her around to face him.

Connie's head was straight up trying to make eye contact, "Okay, what do you need Ty."

"Start by sucking my big black cock." Ty pushed her to her knees. "I want to see your lily white skin against my dark skin baby."

Connie knew this was inevitable and that she probably should have offered to look after him before. She regularly looked after the sound and video guys, but not this big strong security guard. Sitting on her knees she watched Ty undo his zipper and belt.

"Pull it out." Ty coaxed.

Connie reached in and fished his cock out; it was jet black and uncircumcised. As she stroked it, she noted it was about eight inches long and decently thick. It was time to finish this big black man off so she kissed his swollen head and let it in to her mouth. Ty's hand grabbed her head and he began to fuck her mouth, pushing his cock against the entrance of her throat. She was amazed at the silky feel of his skin and the volume of cum dripping from his hard cock.

Ty moaned, "Good girl. Suck that big cock baby. Empty Ty's big black cock little girl."

Ty's big hands held her head as he fucked her face; Connie could only place her hands on his stomach to stop him from pushing his cock down her throat. When his cock exploded she choked violently. A big load of his cum pushed down her throat while more shot out the sides of her mouth and nose. Ty stroked his cock squeezing all his cum out before removing it from her mouth.

"Clean my cock baby. Ty can't go home like this." He held his pulsing cock straight out. Connie licked his shaft as she stroked it, squeezing any remaining cum out the tip until he was pleased.

"Good girl. You have a fine little mouth on you Connie." Ty smiled. "Let me see that little ass of yours while we are at it." Ty spun her around and leaned her over the sink. His big hand pawed her ass cheeks, "Ready to get fucked baby girl?"

"What? No." Connie tried to turn around but it was pointless. She screamed out when Ty's big hand slapped her ass firmly. "Good girls get fucked, bad girls get fucked harder. Which one are you?" Ty rubbed her stinging ass.

"I'm a good girl." Connie knew what was going to happen.

Ty brought his cock up to her pussy and ran it up and down a couple times wetting his head with her pussy lubricant before pushing himself in to her. His big hand grabbed a handful of her red hair and pulled it back. His cock slammed her young pussy until he felt his balls tightening. He expected to have more staying power, but the look of her young white body drove him crazy with lust.

Ty pulled his cock from her and jerked it shooting a rope of hot cum across Connie's ass, "Suck this cock again baby. I'm almost done."

Connie slid to her knees and took his cum soaked cock in her mouth; she listened to his moans as she sucked the cum from his still rock hard cock. When she thought she was done, she removed his cock from her mouth. Ty smiled and reached down to help her to her feet.

"You like that black cock baby girl?" Ty slid his finger in to the base of hair.

Connie stared in to the eyes of sex crazed maniac wondering where the gentle giant went. She screamed when Ty spun her around and pushed her back over the counter. She watched in the mirror as Ty pushed his cock back in her pussy. Her pussy gushed as his cock pounded her again, she couldn't help it; the sight of this giant black man taking her like an animal had an effect on her. Ty squeezed her breasts and pounded her thighs against the counter to the point she felt it might break.

Hearing the sounds of her wet pussy was all Ty needed to hear; Connie loved his black dick and intended to get his share of her lily white pussy. Connie froze when Ty pushed his cum covered thumb in her asshole. Connie's pussy erupted and squirted violently on the floor with every thrust.

The tight muscle of her ass on his thumb made his cock tense with pleasure. He knew where he was going to shoot his final load. As he fucked her to the brink of another orgasm, he plunged his thumb in and out of her ass, using more of his cum as lubrication.

Connie's orgasm never subsided; she stopped squirting but her pussy spasmed at the pounding he she was getting. She pressed her face against the cold countertop exhausted. Ty removed his cock and thumb at the same time. Connie thought for sure that he was ready to cum again. When his cock pressed against her asshole she began to buck and try to get away.

"NO Ty! Please NO." Connie begged.

"I'm gonna jerk my load in that ass baby girl." Ty put his forearm across her back pinning her. "You be a good little girl."

Ty lined himself up to her little rosebud and pushed the tip in slightly before putting it back in her pussy. After a few hard thrusts he pulled it out and put it back on her tight back door again; this time pushing the tip in just in time for his cock to start exploding.

12