Northern Escape Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On arrival at the room, Connie got a glimpse of Jazz who was now conscious; her eyes showed exhaustion and her face showed that she positively loved what was happening to her. Ty was far from sated and still ravishing one of her holes, but Connie couldn't tell which at this point. The only noise coming from Jazz was the gasp of air pushing from her lungs with every thrust that Ty made.

Jason pulled Connie's dress off and gently pushed her towards a large leather mattress on a rugged wooden frame, "Stay on your hands and knees baby." Grabbing his cock he slowly slid the head up and down her opening; between her wet pussy and his oozing cock, it slid easily and found its way between her lips and in to her opening, "You need a hard fucking too?"

Connie nodded her need for a pounding and Jason complied without hesitation by burying himself in to her so hard she fell forward on her stomach. Jason slid up and straddled her prone, pressing as deep as he could in to her while squeezing and spreading her firm ass cheeks. Jason watched as her tight button clench and released as he stretched her tiny pussy.

"Aaaagghhhhhh!" Connie watched Ty scream out and stare at the ceiling while his balls drained in Jazz before collapsing on top of her. Ty slowly pulled his shiny black pole from Jazz's backdoor and watched as it gaped open. With a big hand he gently rub her ass before untying her and helping her sit up.

"Clean my cock Sweety." Ty stood with his cock inches from Jazz's face.

Connie could tell he was finished by his signature request to have his cock cleaned. Jazz opened her mouth willingly and took his meat in her mouth before slowly tonguing his cock clean.

"I'm cumming!" The scream made Connie spin her head. Diana was inches away from her riding Trent's cock as she squirted with abandon. Diana's pussy unleashed a gush of juices shooting up Trent's chest; she continued to bounce herself up and down on Trent's cock intent on making him empty his balls in her.

His balls began to boil instantly as Diana started to orgasm. The convulsions in her pussy caused her ass to clench tightly on his thick cock. Grabbing her hips he began to buck and pull her down on him until he couldn't hold back any longer, "Mm yeah, take my cum in that ass!"

Connie watched the look of pleasure on Trent's face as his precious seed drained deep inside Diana while she cooed in appreciation. It was evident that Jason saw her distraction and ploughed himself sharply in to her causing her to scream out.

Jason pulled her up to her knees and held Connie's hips tightly as he began to probe her deeply with long and deliberate strokes, "Honey, come lick this."

Connie was confused until she felt Diana's tongue brush across her backdoor. Electric shocks shot between her hyper sensitive ass and her clitoris causing her to gasp loudly. Diana's tongue circled and poked at her back door causing Connie's head to spin.

Trent's lifted Connie's lips to his and kissed her as she panted uncontrollably in his mouth. Their tongues danced wildly matching the rhythm of Jason's thrusts.

Jason knew he was close and grabbed a handful of Diana's hair as he fucked Connie's pussy harder, "Here it comes!" Jason pulled his cock from Connie's warm, wet pussy and pushed it into Diana's mouth just in time for his cock to shoot blast after blast of hot cum down her throat.

While Connie collapsed on the bed, Diana sucked and squeezed every drop from her husband's slowly receding manhood. After a long rest, they found their clothes and began to dress before the eventual walk to the parking lot. Connie noticed Ty holding his car door open for a smiling Jazz; with a quick wave good night, she stepped in and they drove away.

When the limo dropped them off at their home, Connie and Trent quickly stripped and climbed in to bed. Trent held Connie close as they drifted off to sleep.

12