Norway

Story Info
Norway 1940: A officer of the occupation force gets seduced.
37.6k words
4.32
34.5k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fantasy I just had and like to share with you. As the story isn't finished yet, I would love to hear your comments, advice and additions to the story. Please contact me at the address in my profile.

If you've enjoyed this story, please write me too - then I might write more!

*

Synopsis:

Norway 1940: A female civilian seduces a military leader of the German occupation forces, eventually turning him into her tool to gain power. As the soldier becomes too paralysed by her charms, he let things happen and soon he finds himself under her total tutelage while her girlfriend starts playing with him for fun. What can he do to regain control of his life before he falls too far? And where would he end if he surrenders to his seductresses?

[July 1940 - introduction]

Hi! I'm an average guy - whose name is not so important. I'm just very much like you! If I had a choice I would probably be a nice clerk in a bank institute or something like that. But unlike you, I hadn't the luck to live in untroubled times. You can't choose at which time and in which country you are born - so my story starts in the year 1940 when I tried to make my living as an officer of the German army.

In April 1940 the German army occupied Norway in the Operation Weseruebung and my division was sent in. At first we met some unexpected resistance. Armed forces in the north launched an offensive against us in the Battles of Narvik - the Kriegsmarine (= the German navy) lost many ships including the brand new cruiser Bluecher. But we finally could force them to surrender on June 10 1940. After King Haakon and the Norwegian government fled to London the power over Norway was wielded by the leader of the German occupation authority, Reichskommissar Josef Terboven. As an officer I was the deputy commander of a platoon containing 31 soldiers. I've never been one of this heroic type of guys, therefore I was not very keen to risk my life in one of the coming battles. So I was very happy when my platoon got the chance to become part of the German occupation forces that were allowed to stay in Norway.

The new task of our platoon was to enforce the interests of German Reich in a less important region in Northern Norway. We were sent to the main (but still very small) village of the region. The attempt of the commander Otto Maerzen and me to administer the region was to ensure economic stability. Mediating between the Norwegian civilian society and our occupation forces seem to be the key.

So we told our soldiers to consider their job more as a kind of policeman that as a kind of conqueror. Therefore we sent them in light-armed teams of 2-men on patrols to ensure security in the village and gradually win the trust and confidence of its population.

In the meantime I started to make appointments for introductory meetings with the local decision-makers. The first man I invited for a round of talks was the major. He was a kind and quite old man, and didn't speak much. So when I told him about our positions and our vision for co-operation, all he said was that only a few of his citizen were supportive of the occupation and that the vast majority of Norwegians were passively opposing our presence. But at the end he made clear, that his only desire was to avoid any troubles.

Therefore he and I had the same interest to manoeuvre the region safe through these eventful times and so we had a very pleasant talk sharing half a bottle of the finest aquavit.

During the next days I had very similar talks with the local police governor, the representative of the fishermen association, the priest, the head-teacher of the local school and so on. It seemed that occupying a region was in very easy-going job as long as you don't bother the occupied. So I started looking forward staying some pleasing years in Norway - far away from the struggles of war.

I was nearly finished with my introductory meetings when I got an unexpected visitor. I was just writing my daily protocols when the door of my office opened. I looked at two female feet clad in elegant embroidered calf length riding boots. The feet belonged to a tall, young woman wearing a dark blue tunic and trousers. On her left arm I recognise a yellow sun cross on a red background with two upward pointing swords on a black brassard.

Just I few weeks ago I've learnt that this was the uniform of the Kvinnehird. The Kvinnehird was the female branch of the Rikshird, which was the Norwegian form of the German SA. The uniform was made of thick cloth giving her a serious looking of a reputable authority. She was around Twenty-seven years old ... maybe a little older? Certainly not older than thirty.

After all the average looking Norwegians I had met, this stunning visitor felt kind of surreal to me. So I sounded quite surprised when I asked "Good morning. What can I do for you?"

"I am Lena Nystroem and I'm the local leader of the Kvinnehird regiment 'Haalogaland Northern Norway'. " she answered with a smile and held out her hand.

My God, she is beautiful, I thought as I looked into her face. It was a study in perfection - it was characterised by clearly defined check bones and blue eyes, which sparkled with a hint of wicked intent. Just looking at her gave me a thrill. She must have read my mind as she smiled widely at me.

As we shook hands I noticed that her lovely slender fingers felt surprisingly cold.

"I've heard that you're platoon will be responsible for administrating this region and I'd like make you an attractive offer."

"And what kind of offer would that be?"

"As you neither speak Norwegian nor know much about our Nordic culture it's obvious that you need some native guide if you want to successfully manage this foreign village. I really like the idea of re-establishing National strength like you did it in Germany. Therefore I'd like to advice your work with my knowledge and maybe even support you with my possibilities as the executive of the local Kvinnehird organisation."

I just looked at her for a while. Her full lips were firm and decisive. Her lithe body exuded a controlled sexuality.

"And what kind of compensation do you expect for your advice?" I finally asked.

"I'm just asking for mutual support. One hand washes the other. So we are facing a classical win-win-situation here."

I felt like a little uneasy about her offer, as I knew that a ravishing woman like her would normally have been out of my league.

"You seem to be a bit shy for a German soldier. I'm not making you nervous, am I?"

The truth was I felt completely intimidated by the presence of such a beautiful and yet so demanding guest like her. But still I managed to answer "Of course not! It's just that I still have much work to do right now."

Trying to make me sound casually, I added "So thank you in advance for your offer. The idea of co-operating with you and your organisation sounds interesting to me."

Her lips twisted in a vicious smile: "Oh, I'm sure that you'll soon find it a lot more than interesting."

"So want do you expect me to say... or do?"

"Say that we have a deal."

"You don't even know me. I could be a boaster or a cheater."

"Are you?"

"Of course not, no, but..."

"So what's the problem? I'm going to advise your administration work and guide you through the particular exceptions of the Scandinavian culture. In return I will ask you from time to time for certain favours that support my career. If you refuse using your influence fulfilling them, I'll find ways to make you regret it." Her smiling eyes made the threat sounded harmless but somehow I knew she meant it seriously.

"That seems to be quite a high price for your advises."

"Believe me, they are worth it!" I was disgusted by so much dauntless boldness. Shouldn't I decide the price since I represented the army that had defeated and occupied her country? But a look at her gorgeous face made me yield again. I knew I couldn't pull back from her.

"I don't feel I could refuse to your offer then."

With a victorious, flaunting smirk she stuck out her hand to seal our pact.

I took it and was surprised by her firm grip.

"So we have a deal!" she stated confidently while her hand still kept gripping mine. Her blue eyes looked directly into mine.

"But why have you made this offer to me and not to commander Maerzen - I'm just his deputy, so he has even more influence?"

"I prefer to work with young and pretty partners. Besides I know that you will be much more dedicated to work with a female partner like me since your broke up with your last German girlfriend six weeks ago."

"How... how do you know?" I looked at her astonished, but she just smiled at me in a somehow conspiratorial way.

Lena shrugged and said: "I just know. But I feel that your lonely days as a maverick will finally be over, as we will make a great team together! And I can assure you that I will do my best to make your upcoming days in Norway not boring at all."

I was staring at her bewildered. How could she know about me last girlfriend? And what did she meant with her predictions about my upcoming days in Norway?

She just turned around, walked to the door, looked back at me with a slight smile and then closed the door.

[29/07/1940 ( Monday ) - my first operation]

I didn't had to wait long until I got the chance to validate what kind of 'team-play' her offer implied. Just at the next week I heard the dull sound of riding boots hitting the stone surface of the main corridor coming quickly closer, and the door opened. A second later I looked into the smiling face of Lena Nystroem. But somehow there was this gleam of mischief in her smile.

"Hello my shy German soldier - we need to talk!"

Without awaiting my response Lena walked over and sat down on my desk. She had dressed in a white, thin white blouse, a dark blue woollen skirt, grey stockings and highly polished leather riding boots.

"I can help you getting some credits for saving this region from saboteurs. Just a few years ago I worked part-time at a horse farm nearby. The stables are owned by Erik Angaard, who is a communist and has tendencies to found a partisan organisation in this peaceful region. I strongly advice you to search his house to secure according evidences and put him to protective custody before it's too late." she demanded leaving no space for doubts.

I could feel the gaze of her sparkling blue eyes on me, lurking for my response. I gulped with a dry throat from a dry mouth.

"But what if we don't find any evidences at his place? Wouldn't it be embarrassing if I sent our men to an unsuccessful raid without having the slightest indication for a crime?"

"The significant question is whether you are man enough to get the job done or not. You do want to prove to your platoon that you are capable bearing the responsibility your position, don't you?"

"W-Well y-yes b-but..." I stammered in response.

Her eyes narrowed coldly. "B-but..." she mocked. "But what? What can be more important at this critical phase of you new task than to meet the required leadership skills? Show me, that I wasn't wasting my time when I offered you to be my partner."

Just one more look into her eyes and I knew that I would give in. So I managed to smile weakly and nod in reply.

Half an hour later I had already requested the small truck of our unit from commander Maerzen and ordered five soldiers of my platoon to escort Lena and me on our excursion. The men took their seat at the cargo area of the truck. But before I could enter the driving cab Lena's look stopped me, "Are you forgetting something?" She wanted me to open the truck door for her, so I went around the other side of the car to fulfil her silent wish, then got back to the drivers side.

Once they got out of the village, the road became lined with a beautiful forest of trees with occasional views of majestic mountains in the distance. But I could not focus much on the beauty of the Norwegian landscape that surrounded us, as the view inside the car was even more exquisite. I found my eyes wandering occasionally to her skirt and her booted legs.

"Keep looking at the road, soldier!" she said with joyous authority, snapping me out of my trance.

Although Lena had caught me snatching glances, she did not pull her skirt down but smiled instead at my embarrassment. For the rest of the ride I didn't dare to look at Lena again but just the knowledge that a beauty like her was sitting right next to me on my passenger side gave me a thrill. From time to time Lena gave me directions where to drive while we spend the rest of the ride in silence.

We arrived half an hour later at a small complex of houses at the end of a lonely street. The place consisted of a main house (which was a wonderful two story home that had been beautifully refurbished) and a long building which seemed to be a riding hall. Behind it I noticed two smaller buildings - probably the stables. Left of these buildings nestled a forest up and there seemed to be a path cut out of the trees that led to a lake. I parked the truck in front of the house and once again Lena kept waiting for me to open the door for her. For a moment Lena just stood there, looking at her old workplace, taking it all in.

I ordered Lance Corporal Goetz Goebel to take the men and surround the estate to prevent a potential escape of the inhabitants. Then Lena and I approached to the front door of the main house. There was an old style large porch that ran all along the front. As Lena knocked, the door was opened by an older woman (probably Erik's wife). She recognised Lena at once and seemed to be a little shocked to see her again. As she couldn't speak any German or English I had to let Lena do all the talking. Somehow I felt helpless because I was supposed to be the highest authority here but couldn't even follow the conversation.

Finally Lena turned back to me. "Erik Angaard is working in the stables across the yard - your soldiers can start with their house search here while we will pay him a short visit. Now follow me to the stables." Lena said to me in the tone of voice that was to be obeyed.

Because I felt a little unsure how to react on her determinant instructions, I jokingly replied. "Your wish is my command."

"Really? I'll have to remember that!" she said with a devilish grin on her face.

As Lena walked rather fast I had to hurry to keep up. She opened the old wooden door of the stable building with a loud squeak and motioned me in. Inside I found a skinny man with dusty hair and skin that must be Erik Angaard.

"Hello Mister. I am representing the German occupation forces and..." but before I ended my sentence I noticed that Erik wasn't even looking at me. Instead his eyes were focused on Lena, who stood behind me, left arm across her waist, holding her right elbow as she puffed on the cigarette in her right hand.

"Hi Erik! Are you happy to see me again?"

"Lena! What are you doing here?"

"We just came to talk to you a little."

"Really? So just tell me what you want and then get out of here again!" Erik just replied with a stern upset look on his face.

"How rude! We just came to see what a communist prick like you is doing in times like these." Lena teased.

Seeing my German uniform he began to understand what the purpose of our appearance was.

"I knew that you are a snake, Lena! But be warned: one day the people of Norway will be free again and then they will take revenge on collaborators like you!" Erik called excitedly in a cracking voice as he rushed forward.

Lena made a step forward as well, put her face close to him and blew the smoke of her cigarette in his eyes. "Collaboration became such an unpleasant word nowadays: Let's call it co-operation instead. And beside, how are you so sure that Norway won't celebrated us as the liberators that have freed this land from its rotten constitutional monarchy?" she hissed with some arrogance.

Erik wasn't able to suppress his rising rage: "Lena - you have always been such a bitch, I should have fired you at your very first day of work!"

S-L-A-P! Lena's hand shot out slapping him hard across the face. Erik felt back from surprise.

"Don't treat me like your maidservant again. This time the tables have turned! And I will make you regret how you have treated me at that time." Lena warned him in a dangerously silky voice.

"Listen, Lena! If you want to take me down I will take you with me! I might not know it, but I still have your letters. So better think twice before you start anything stupid!" he shouted back.

With that her face froze in anger. After a short moment of cold silence, she threw her cigarette on the floor. Then everything happened very fast. She stepped to me taking my Lunger out of my gun belt. There was a loud bang and red blood shooting out of Erik's chest. He staggered off balance and tumbled to the ground with a thud. Dead!

There was a sudden, deathly silence and I was wondering what was going on here. Just a moment ago I though of this examination as standard day-work and now I found myself in the middle of a bloody mess.

"Wh..What have you done?"

Lena was still staring at Erik's dead body but suddenly a big malicious smile appeared at her beautiful face.

"Me? Every assessor would determine that it was your Lunger that killed him and that there are just your fingerprints on the weapon. Believe me - you will be in big troubles when you want to blame an innocent civilian like me for Erik's death."

Lena wasn't threatening me, was she? My face grew even hotter. But she was right. As her hands were gripped in decoratively perforated gauntlets there wouldn't be any fingerprints of her on the weapon.

"If I were you, I would better tell them the alternative truth - he has shown resistance against you and you had to shoot him in self-defence." Lena proposed while watching me with a conspiratorial smile. I felt myself squirm inside, unsure of what to do or say.

As she noticed my confusion, she spoke in a gently voice: "Now that I know what a sensitive soul you are, let me assure you that everything is going to be fine as long as you play along my rules. We will arrest Erik's wife and send her to imprisonment on remand until we have collected enough evidences to lock her up for lifetime. I will be your reliable witness when you report this killing in self-defence to your commander. No-one will doubt us."

I really wanted to believe her. She drew closer to me and her luscious lips nearly brushed my ear as she whispered: "Do you feel the power we have now? I want you to enjoy it."

She paused for effect. It affected me all right. Lena was as lovely as she was lethal and I was as afraid of her as I was spellbound by her. I just couldn't find the courage to oppose against an irresistible beauty like her.

At this moment Erik's wife entered the stable followed by Lance Corporal Goebel and the four other soldiers of my unit after they must have heard the shoot. When Mrs. Angaard saw her dead husband laying at the floor her eyes went wide in shock. Observing her agony Lena's soft lips curled up into a wicked smile. Without a trace of mercy Lena commanded "Hands behind your back, Mrs. Angaard. You're under arrest."

Lance Corporal Goebel stared at them, puzzled. Then he looked at me "Am I to understand that you are authorising a warrant of arrest against Mrs. Angaard?" he asked, his voice coloured with disbelief. I felt trapped. Surely there was only one answer that would save me from Lena's threat. Lena definitely had the streak of the devil in her. And I was the one who had signed a sale contract for my soul with this devil. With an inward sigh, I just nodded at Lance Corporal Goebel to authorise the detention and went out. Outside it was such a peaceful and gorgeous sunny day that the whole situation felt totally unreal...