Norwegian Apron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,523 Followers

"As you can see," Lisa said, "Thomas can't. He's my captive, just with an apron and mob cap. But the bondage additions to the apron are not visible if it is worn normally. They look like decoration on the apron. The advantages are obvious. He can't get at you. You can leave him, whoever he is, as a bundled parcel and get on with whatever you want to do. The disadvantage? You can't get at him unless you loosen the apron's skirt around his legs. His arms would still be held, and if you tied his legs with something else..."

Lisa unfastened the Velcro around the apron's skirt, pushing the bulk of it above my waist.

"I won't bother to tie Thomas' legs or remove his jeans but you get the idea."

My erection was straining against my jeans. Lisa took the mob cap off my head. She flipped the apron's skirt upwards and loosely wrapped it around my head.

"You can bag his head and upper body in the apron's skirt and fix it there. If you do, be careful. Thomas can breathe through the mob cap. He would have difficulty getting enough air if the apron was too tight around his head."

"Shouldn't you have an agreed release signal, Lisa?" Jane asked.

"Of course. Thomas knows our signal but he is cooperating in this demonstration. I haven't tied him as tight as I could and the apron is only loose over his head."

Sandra and Jane tried securing the skirt back around my legs. They found it easy to do once they located the Velcro strips. Brigitta declined. She knew exactly how to use Lisa's bondage apron.

I stayed as an apron bound captive. Sandra, Jane and Brigitta kissed me before they left. Lisa carried me to our bedroom. There she unwrapped my legs, pulled my jeans and boxers off, lifted her skirt and impaled herself on my insistent erection. At the climax she pushed the apron's skirt over my face and held it tight. I came into her as I struggled to breathe. Seconds after I had ejaculated she uncovered my face and let me breathe.

It may have started as a Victorian re-enactment apron but as modified to meet the sexual demands of some Norwegian women, it is now a Norwegian bondage apron. I am its frequent victim.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,523 Followers
12