Nose Candy

Story Info
Victoria Justice has a New Year's Eve to remember.
3.2k words
4.38
47.6k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New York City on New Year's Eve is always an adventure, no matter who you are. Whether you a member of the crowded streets or on one of the various stages, you will always have a night to remember. For Victoria Justice, the memories of the entry into 2015 was supposed to be memorable as the host of MTV's television coverage and while it was special for that, it was not the reason she would remember this night for the rest of her life. The real reason was because of what happened in the hours before her eleven o'clock hosting job.

Around eight o'clock, the former Nickelodeon star arrived at the building being used as the headquarters for MTV. She arrived at the same time as her co-host for the night, Charlamagne of the show 'Guy Code'. Victoria herself was also there to promote her new show 'Eye Candy' that would be debuting just a few weeks later.

After a few minutes of getting set in her makeshift dressing room, the twenty-one year old actress began to mingle with several people at the party being held. MTV had brought in several stars of their television shows for the night. Dressed in a sparkly silver dress and black knee-high boots, she made her way around the room, chatting with the likes of Jillian Rose Reed of 'Awkward', Nev Schulman of 'Catfish', Katie Stevens of 'Faking It', among many others.

Normally at a party like this, Victoria would be walking around with a stiff drink in hand but with hosting duties on the horizon, she kept herself relatively sober. She sipped away at a light rum and coke for about a half hour before she needed a bathroom break. She gave 'Girl Code' cast member Melanie Iglesias a quick hug as she made her way to the women's restroom. She walked right in and did her business while another woman entered the stall next to her.

As Victoria washed up in the sink, she heard a sniffing noise coming from the stall followed by a quick cough and more sniffling. She thought nothing of it and fixed her hair in the mirror. In the reflection, she saw a brunette woman exiting the stall, wiping away at her nose. Victoria quickly realized that the woman was another 'Awkward' cast member, twenty-two year old Ashley Rickards. The woman quickly noticed that Victoria was looking at her as she continued to wipe some mysterious residue from her nose.

"Oh hey," Ashley said as she put her arm over Victoria's shoulder and gave her a quick hug. "Long time no see."

"Hi," she responded, a bit confused. "I've seen you on TV before but have we met?"

"Yeah, I was on 'Zoey 101' with you," Ashley said as she washed her hands. "It was only one episode, I played Molly."

"Oh yeah, now I remember," Victoria said with a smile. "You have um, some white on your nose there."

"Oh thanks, gotta love that about coke, it just stays with you all night," she said, admitting her drug use. "You know, right?"

"Me? Oh no, I've never done that before," the younger woman said with a nervous smile on her face.

"Yeah right," Ashley responded. "Everyone at MTV does coke. Seriously, when was the last time you made it snow?"

"I-I wasn't lying, I've never done it before," Victoria nervously spoke.

"Oh honey, we need to end that right now," Ashley said as her hand went into the pocket of her tight purple shorts, pulling out a small baggie filled half the way with a fine white powder. "Try some."

Victoria was getting very uncomfortable. In her past, she had only been high about three times, all off of marijuana. The young actress had never entertained the thought of cocaine entering her system and messing with her brain. She tried to convince Ashley that she did not want any part of this activity, but it fell on deaf ears.

"Come on Vicky, if you try it once I'll never ask you to do it again," Ashley said as she set the cocaine in four even lines. "Two for you, two for me."

Victoria sighed before she took the rolled up twenty dollar bill that Ashley held out to her. The older woman took the other bill, rolled it up and ducked her head down to the drug. Victoria watched as the thin line of cocaine disappeared up the actress's nose.

"Your turn," Ashley said as she wiped away some residue from her nostrils.

Victoria pressed a finger to the side of her nose and ducked down, putting the bill at the line and snorting the drug very slowly. After a few seconds, both lines of cocaine were off of the sink and into her brain. Immediately, Victoria could already begin to feel the effects of the drug. Her heart began to race and her mind began to go all over the place.

"This feels weird," she commented.

"That's just the beginning, sweetie," Ashley said as she grabbed her by the hand and started to lead her out of the bathroom. "Oops, you've got a little there," she said as she leaned forward and licked the cocaine residue from the outside of her nostrils."

In her increasingly weird state, Victoria was confused but a bit excited by having this girl she barely knew lick her face. She started to laugh as they left the bathroom together. The girls made their way through the room, again stopping to talk to people while inching closer and closer to a closed door with a pink star in the center.

"What's in there?" Victoria asked as her arms lightly shook.

"You'll see," she responded in a sexy way.

Ashley reached into her tight, purple shirt, pulling a small gold key out of her bra. She unlocked the door and pulled Victoria inside. She locked the door behind them and led her down the dimly lit hallway.

As they made it half the way down, Ashley pushed Victoria against the wall and pressed her full lips against the young woman's lips. Victoria was in shock as she felt Ashley's tongue slip between her lips and tickle hers. With her heart already pounding out of her chest, she began to kiss the woman back.

Ashley pushed her hand against Victoria's breasts and felt her up as they made out like teenagers. The drugs had taken over Victoria to the point that she was barely aware of what she was doing. The cocaine was making her sex drive cloud her better judgment. She grabbed onto Ashley's hips and pushed her back against the opposite wall. Ashley looked deeply into her glassy eyes as she felt a slender hand press against the crotch of her shorts.

"You naughty girl," she whispered as she felt the fabric of her panties being forced between her dampening cunt lips.

"Shut up and kiss me," Victoria said as she slammed her lips against Ashley's resuming their kiss.

While Victoria's fingers were firmly against Ashley's pussy, Ashley responded by pulling up the back of the dominant girl's dress, exposing her panty-covered ass. She lightly slapped her, feeling a smile and giggle from Victoria's lips. Slap after slap was followed by a tight grope of her firm backside.

"You didn't bring me here just to kiss and grab," Victoria whispered.

"Guilty," Ashley whispered back before dropping to her knees, with her back against the wall, and pulling Victoria's pink panties down to her ankles, getting an up close look at her neatly trimmed pussy.

Before Victoria could say anything, she felt Ashley's warm tongue part her moistened cunt lips. She instantly met out a deep moan as her heightened sexuality gave her the most intense feeling of pleasure she had ever experienced.

"Holy fuck," she grunted.

Ashley's hands grabbed onto Victoria's ass and pulled her closer against her mouth. Her nose was buried deeply against her swelling clit while her tongue did its magic against the velvety walls of Victoria's cunt. She looked up at her with her big brown eyes as she gave her the tonguing of a lifetime.

Victoria was quickly learning just how powerful of a pleasure rush that cocaine could give a girl. Having many a tongue inside her, she could never remember one making her feel the way she was feeling. She thought for a second that it had something to do with Ashley being a woman but she could never remember the likes of Miranda Cosgrove or Daniella Monet making her feel this good, and she knew them better than she knew her current lover.

It only took a couple of minutes for Ashley to make Victoria reach her climax. Victoria backed up against the opposite wall while Ashley slid on her knees, never letting her mouth lose contact with her shaky cunt. The younger girl needed to wall to prevent herself from falling over as a massive orgasm washed over her intoxicated body. She let out a deep, sensual groan as muscles vibrated from head to toe. Ashley felt her warm juices slide down her tongue (which was still very deep inside her) and into her throat. She let out a happy moan herself as she enjoyed the taste.

Once Victoria's body began to relax, Ashley slid away and let Victoria fall down, against the wall before her bare ass hit the soft carpeting. Ashley sexually crawled over to her and planted a soft kiss on her lips, allowing her to taste her own fresh juices.

"Wow," Victoria said as she licked her lips.

"Damn right 'wow'," Ashley responded as she cuddled up next to her. "Is your heart pounding like a jackhammer?"

"Yeah," she softly responded. "I don't know if it's the drugs or the sex."

"Why can't it be both," Ashley smiled. "If you thought that was fun..."

Ashley rose to her feet and pulled Victoria up to hers. The older girl picked up Victoria's panties from the ground put it between her teeth, growling in a cute way at her. She grabbed her hand and led her around the corner and up to a locked door. She knocked seven times and waited. A tall, blonde man opened the door and let the girls in.

"Victoria, this is David," Ashley said as she pulled Victoria's panties out of her mouth, tossing them on the table, before leading her over to the couch.

"Hi," she said as she passed the man.

"This is what real fun is like," Ashley said as she pulled her shirt off, leaving her just in her shorts and a black bra.

Victoria looked over at David who was removing his shirt. She looked back at Ashley and saw her pulling her shorts off before unsnapping her bra. Within seconds, Victoria was the only one left in clothes. Her eyes went wide as she saw David's eight inch cock at full attention while he walked towards the girls. She felt two hands on her dress and before she could react, it was being pulled up over her head.

Ashley, David and Victoria were all completely nude (except for Victoria's boots) in the dimly lit room that reeked of cigarette smoke. David handed each girl a straw before pulling a small bag of cocaine off of the small table in the center of the room. He poured a small amount of the drug on his erect cock and looked at Ashley.

"I love this," she said as she brought the straw to her nose and snorted the small hill of powder into her brain. "Fuck!"

David poured another small amount of the drug on his member and looked at Victoria. Without hesitation, she did as her friend did and took in the drug to add to her high. Before she could get rid of the straw, she felt a warm set of lips wrap around her sensitive nipple. Ashley was in no mood to delay anything.

While her breasts were being tended to, Victoria watched as David walked around to Ashley's back. Ashley got onto her knees and pointed her backside out to him, allowing him to push his cock against her shaven cunt and slide in. He had no difficulty as she was still soaked from her sexual adventure just minutes earlier. She moaned around the nipple as all eight inches easily fit inside her.

Victoria closed her eyes and took deep breaths as Ashley viciously attacked her nipples with her tongue. She occasionally looked over and met eyes with David, who was going all out inside Ashley's cunt. His hands were tightly gripping her hips while he motioned back and forth at an animalistic pace.

While sucking on her nipple, Ashley let her hand drift back down to a familiar place, Victoria's dripping wet pussy. She tickled the clit and massaged the outside of her puffed lips as her mouth went back and forth between each breast.

David fucked Ashley for a few minutes before he pulled out of her. Ashley released her grip on Victoria and turned around, leaving his cock in her face and her cunt in Victoria's face. Without a second though, Victoria smashed her face into the bright red crotch in front of her. Her tongue went deep into her while she stared into her asshole. She made sure that her tongue hit every last centimeter of flesh inside that swampy hole. Her chin tickled Ashley's clit with each lick.

Ashley sucked off David like a mad woman. The cocaine had clearly taken full effect and was fueling her sexual energy like nothing before. She did everything in her power to make him cum fast but he was able to control himself. He was staring at Victoria and he knew exactly where he wanted his semen to end up.

After two minutes of an intense blowjob, David pulled away from Ashley and walked over to the other girl, who was still attached to the cunt against her face. David lit a cigarette and pulled Victoria, by the hair, away from Ashley. He took a deep drag and blew the smoke in her face as she giggled. She tried to lick his nose as he was inches from her face but he pulled away and slid the butt of the cigarette between her lips. She took a small drag herself and blew the smoke into Ashley's finely fucked cunt, eliciting a laugh from her.

"I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before," David said as he gently pushed Victoria onto her back.

"Then fucking do it," she responded with a sultry look on her face.

Ashley crawled over Victoria, planted her cunt on the girl's face and sat down. She instantly felt a tongue slide inside her as she reached forward and pulled the bag of cocaine off of the table. She poured a thick line of the drug into the wispy hair above Victoria's pussy. She felt a loud moan and laugh shoot up her cunt from Victoria, who loved feeling the drug being snorted out of her pubic hair. The laughing was enough to finally bring Ashley to her first orgasm of the night. She looked down and saw her juices flooding down Victoria's chin and down to her breasts.

David handed the cigarette to Ashley before rocketing his cock into Victoria's wet cunt. Victoria's back shot off of the couch as she felt the biggest cock ever inside her, spread her vaginal walls to excess. Ashley started to giggle as the girl underneath her began to buck like a wild bronco with each forward thrust of David's cock, only adding to the stimulation she was feeling. The movement caused her to grind up and down Victoria's face, leading her nose to slide inside her at several points.

David continued to fuck Victoria like her life depended on it. The room was filled with various sounds of sexual bliss but none was louder that the skin of David's thighs smacking against the wet thighs of Victoria Justice. He started to make out with Ashley, who was rocking back and forth still, while he fucked the younger brunette.

Victoria was having the most fun of her life. She was being fucked by a well-hung man while a sexy woman grinded her cunt against her face. The cocaine racing through her blood, causing her heart to race and her brain to cloud, only added to the fun she was having. Every nerve in her body was more sensitive than ever, leading her second orgasm of the night to come with little effort. Her coke-fueled orgasms were much more intense than any orgasm she had had in her twenty-one year old lifetime.

David grabbed onto Ashley's hair and tugged it hard as he felt himself coming closer to plastering Victoria's vagina with his thick, potent seed. Ashley started to happily scream with each tug.

"Fill her up," Ashley whispered as she blew a cloud of smoke into David's mouth.

David plunged forward a few more times before his cock sprayed a large amount of cum deeply into Victoria's cunt. Ashley could feel a high-pitched squeal shoot up her cunt from the fucked girl beneath her. Victoria's body responded to David's orgasm by having another quick one, helping her milk him dry. David could never remember cumming for as long as he was inside this girl.

Ashley ducked down and licked Victoria's vibrating clit as David pulled out of her. Ashley's tongue slid far up her cunt, tasting the creamy semen that rested on the slick, messy walls of Victoria's cunt. She ate out as much of the cum as she could before she slid off of Victoria and planted her ass on the floor.

Victoria continued to lay down, her heart thumping and sweat covering every inch of her body. She stared up at the ceiling fan and panted, still in disbelief of the night she was having. With her nerves as sensitive as they were, she swore she could feel each little sperm swimming around inside of her.

After several minutes, Ashley tapped Victoria on the shoulder, trying to bring her back to reality.

"Victoria, you might want to get going, you have to be on TV in a half hour," she said.

"Fuck," Victoria said as she shot to her feet.

Grabbing her dress, Victoria quickly pulled it on and covered her pleased body. She grabbed her panties off of the floor and began to wipe any residue of Ashley's cunt juices from her face. As she sat down to catch her breath.

"Smoke some of this, it will help normal you out for the show," she told her.

"Okay," Victoria said before taking a deep hit of the joint.

Victoria took a few more hits before dashing out of the room. Before she exited the hallway to return to the party, she stopped and smiled. She knew that this was certainly a night that she would never forget. The stoned, coked up, freshly fucked twenty-one year old went back to the party before going on television to ring in the New Year dressed warmly in a heavy jacket and long pants. As the ball dropped in Times Square and the vibrations of the crowd cheering just feet below her rose through the platform, Victoria had an involuntary orgasm that almost knocked her off her feet.

"Happy Fucking New Year," she whispered to herself as she sat down on a chair and felt her pants get very warm and very wet.