Nosy Neighbor Three(some)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy pulled back from Mandy's kiss and looked up at Hank staring right into his eyes with lust.

"Well are you going to really give it to me or what?" She said seductively.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm having second thoughts." He said as he continued pumping in and out of her with long slow strokes.

"What the hell do you mean second thoughts?" Wendy asked.

"You said that this was wrong. Maybe you're right babe. Maybe I should pull out my cock out of your pussy and head on home. I know my wife love's to get fucked by me. Don't you hon?" Hank said.

"You know it babe. You know you hurt my Hank's feelings. Maybe you should apologize if you would like for him to fuck you." Mandy teased.

"Ok. Look Hank I am sorry. So sorry. Just please give me what I need." Wendy pleaded.

"Well, I don't know." Hank was having a little fun.

"Come on just FUCK me please." Wendy begged again.

"That's it beg like the little slut that you are." Hank growled.

"Yes. I am a slut." Wendy said.

"I am going to fuck you Wendy. Right now. Don't you forget who is in charge here. I am accustomed to getting what I want. I am going to fuck you whenever I choose and how I choose. Got it?" Hank said.

"Yes. Whatever and whenever you want." Wendy promised.

Hank started picking up the pace much to Wendy's delight.

"Yeah that's it. Fuck me." Wendy said.

"You are my fucking slut and don't you ever forget that." Hank said.

"Yes I am a fucking slut. You're fucking slut. I am letting you fuck me even though I am married here in my husband's house." Wendy whimpered.

This really got Hank going and he placed Wendy's legs up on his shoulders and he placed the palms of his hands on the couch on either side of Wendy's head. He pulled all the way out and then slammed his dick back inside of Wendy's cunt hard. He began pumping wildly now.

"Oh God! Yes that's it!" Wendy screamed.

Hank raised himself onto his feet and started pile driving into Wendy with all of his might and strength. His balls slapped against her ass with loud and repeated smacks. Wendy's tits were shaking at the force of his thrusts.

"My God Wendy you're pussy is so nice and tight." Hank growled.

Hank was fucking Wendy's cunt more ferociously than any man ever had before. Hank was completely manhandling her. Being so completely and overtaken by a man not her husband turned Wendy on to no end. She reached her first climax with this man and screamed out in pure joy.

Wendy did not have time to revel in the afterglow because Hank was not yet done. He kept pumping into her.

Mandy went back to squeezing and playing with Wendy's tits enjoying the sight of her man pounding her new friend Wendy.

Wendy arched her back at orgasm number two and Hank was still far from being done. Wendy's husband was not capable of making her cum more than once per session and sometimes not even once. Hank was something else. He was not human.

The couch was making creaks and groans at the intensity of the action going on between Wendy and Hank. It surely was not designed for this.

Hank was finally nearing his threshold of pleasure. He slammed himself in Wendy balls deep.

"Cum with me baby." He growled.

His cock twitched and unloaded stream after stream of his seed deep inside Wendy's womb. Hank was leaving his mark. Claiming his territory by cumming deep inside of Wendy as opposed to pulling out. He collapsed on top of her drained.

Wendy's phone which was on a side table began buzzing. Mandy handed her the phone.

"Hello?" Wendy said breathlessly.

"Hey hon it's me Bill. Are you okay? You sound out of breath?"

"Uh yeah I just went for a little jog after dinner to shed some of those calories. It was quite a workout." Wendy panted.

"Well I'm sorry to tell you but I probably won't be home for a few hours." Bill said.

"No problem hon. Take your time. Bye. Love you." Wendy hung up.

"Bill won't be coming back anytime soon." Wendy informed her guests.

"Why don't we all take a quick fifteen minuet power nap and then you can go down on my wife's juicy pussy. Turnabout is fair play." Hanks said.

"Fair enough. But first let's rest up. You wore me out stud." Wendy kissed Hank.

"I am really glad that we are neighbors." Mandy said.

"Me too." Wendy smiled.

12