Not a Beautiful Woman Ch. 01

Story Info
Two young adults explore a Master/slave relationship.
2.3k words
4.41
18.9k
9

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was not beautiful. At 5'6", she was tall with long and shapely arms and legs capped by well-formed hands and feet. Her large eyes beamed a lovely shade of blue most of the time, tending toward hazel when sexually aroused. Her long, thick tresses caressed her shoulders with cascades of blonde waves. Her magnificent breasts universally inspired envy in women and lust in men. However, her somewhat large frame lacked delicacy and carried between 20 and 30 extra pounds. Really, the extra weight would have been less pronounced had it not contrasted so much with her very thin lips. Likewise, her derriere tended to wide flatness rather than sensual roundness. But it was her neck that truly marred her looks. It was so short that even had she not been heavy she would have still had a modest double chin. So, she was not beautiful.

Yet, she never lacked for male attention. The secret to her desirability lay with her overall sensuality. It wasn't just her long legs and large breasts. She was one of those women that radiated sexual energy. One look at her and most any man could tell that here was a woman who craved the act of sex and, therefore, was probably very talented in bed.

Her present paramour was a college student, as she herself had been up until the current semester. She was "taking a break," she said, but in truth her indifferent attitude toward her studies made academic success unlikely. She would happily forego that grind in favor of a more attractive alternative. Apparently, she had found one.

He was considered a handsome young man with dark hair and eyes. Of only medium height and frame, years of hard manual labor had made him muscled and strong. However, without manual labor to perform, his sedentary habits guaranteed a pronounced tendency to put on weight. Though it tended to fluctuate, he currently carried at least 40 pounds too much. But being young, limber, strong, and not vain, he did not trouble himself about it. Despite his obesity, he had always managed to attract enough female attention to suit him. Aside from his good looks, this fact was probably attributable to the twin features of his jolly, gregarious personality and his high level of intelligence. He was unstoppable in Trivial Pursuit and had the best command of the English language of anybody around him. He accepted everybody at face value and, so long as the other person did not exhibit laziness, a ready friend to all.

He studied hard and had a full-time job at a local grocery store. He paid for his own education through loans and work. So, while he was not inclined to entertainments outside the home, he at least could plead the joint excuses of lack of time and money for such endeavors as going to clubs and restaurants. The green monster of jealousy did not abide in him and he was a creature of absolute habits. Thus, as a lover, he was utterly safe as well as being highly capable. She didn't have a car and so didn't work. She kept his house clean and his bed warm. They were each satisfied with the other.

They had been living together for about 6 months when, one day, he surprised her by arriving back at the apartment earlier than usual. She said, "You're home early. Is something wrong?"

He smiled and said, "No. Aren't you glad to see me?"

Fearing that she had given offense, she walked towards him slowly, giving him the full force of a smoldering, sultry stare, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. As he inserted his tongue into her mouth, she gently sucked it further in and caressed it with her own. She could feel his cock stiffen immediately and knew that any offense was already forgotten. Before the encounter proceeded to its logical conclusion, he softly broke the embrace, took her by the hand and said, "Can we talk for a moment?" She nodded and he pulled her slowly down onto his lap as he sat on the coach.

"I've been thinking about some things over the past week and I've developed an idea that I'd like to bounce off you."

"Sure", she said with just a hint of uncertainty. Their relationship wasn't the kind that required a lot of serious talking and his manner indicated that he had something important to say. She was relieved that his erection had not abated as she could still feel it through his pants.

"I've been trying to determine just what in my life gives me the most pleasure and I think that I've finally boiled it down to the essence. If I said "having you in my life" that would be true, but inexact. So, I asked myself what about you gives me the most pleasure and I know what it is."

"What?" she asked, genuinely anxious to hear his thoughts.

Assuming a concentrated, almost clinical expression, he started, "Of course it has to do with sex, but I can be more exact. Your bed skills are fantastic. Living with you is like being in an extended pornographic movie. It's every guy's dream. And, what I like most about it is watching the expression on your face and listening to the sounds that you make when you come. What I love most about having sex with you is making you come."

Her eyes widen a bit, then the smoldering look returned and she breathlessly said, "You always make me come several times when we have sex. There's nothing better in the world."

He continued, "I thought that was how you felt. And so, I've concluded that I want to find a new way to make you come more frequently and more intensely and I think I know how."

She began squirming on his lap, unable to sit still. She gazed into his eyes and ran her fingers through his thick, wavy dark hair, and initiated another long kiss. Breathing into his mouth she whispered, "Please tell me more."

"Well, I've noticed that you like to be dominated. You've actually said so. Remember the time we talked about vampire literature and movies and I wondered about their popularity among some women? You said, "Because it's the ultimate domination." That was one clue. Then I remembered the time I tied you to the bed for sex and you screamed with pleasure. And then there was the time that I held you down and fucked you really hard. You got so hot you nearly passed out. So, I deduce that you liked to be dominated."

This time, she kissed his neck and stuck her tongue into his ear and whispered throatily, "I remember. I think that I do like to be dominated. You want to try again tonight? Right now?"

By now, he could hardly sit still himself. Wanting to finish the conversation, he changed position so that she was sitting next to him instead of on his lap. She knew damn well that he could hardly contain himself and the thought added to the flow from her already wet pussy.

He continued, "You know how I've always got to do research when I get interested in something. So, I researched the subject of sexual domination and found some information that could help." He paused and gazed at her, giving his eyes a round trip down and back up her body. He could see from the rise and fall of her breasts that the pace of her breathing had quickened and he gave her a small, sexy smile.

"Go on," she prompted, with just the slightest amount of tension in her voice. She knew that he knew she was aroused and that he was teasing her in order to arouse her more. He could tell from the lower timbre of her voice, her slight squirming and her soon to be panting breath that he was reaching that particular goal. Her inability to control her own desire was the most attractive thing about her.

He answered, "Well, there is a particular kind of ... relationship, lifestyle, whatever you want to call it, centered around the concept of sexual domination. Some call it sexual slavery. The submissive one is the slave and dominant the master. It's voluntary, of course, and can be ended by either party at any time. Do you want to hear more?"

He had her full attention. "Yes, Daddy, please." Even though they were the same age, she loved calling him "Daddy." She had started it almost right away. It wasn't sexual at first. He had given her a kitten soon after she moved into his apartment, and she playfully referred to the kitten has her "baby" and her beau as the kitten's "daddy" and the name just stuck. The way she looked and sounded when she said it turned him on and she was all about that; anything and everything to heighten their sex play. So, when they were alone, he was "Daddy."

"Well, the two agree to the terms of the relationship. There can be just a few rules or a lot. The rules can be flexible or rigid. Every aspect can be agreed to, or the slave can turn complete power over to the master. I think I'd like a small number of rigid rules. It makes things a lot simpler and we both know exactly what to expect. What do you think? Are you interested?"

"Oh yes," she said breathily and with gratifying enthusiasm. "It sounds like something I might enjoy a lot. Tell me the rules."

"OK, then, rule number 1. The slave usually calls the male master "Master," but you already call me "Daddy" and I like that, so we can keep it that way. The master usually calls the female slave "Slut," which denotes her prime purpose in life, which is to be a fuck toy. So, Slut, do you agree?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Rule number 2, the Slut must always tell the truth. You have no secrets. You are property. Of course, you can ask for things, particularly regarding sex acts, but for other things as well. You are very important and very much loved. Do you agree Slut?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Rule number 3, the Slut must always dress in a certain manner. The dress code only applies when we are at home alone and you are completely well. When you are menstruating, or otherwise indisposed, or we have guests, the dress code does not apply. But otherwise, it is law. So, now, the details."

"You have the finest legs in the world. So long and shapely. Your legs can never be hidden and you must show them off as best you can. So, in my presence, you must wear sheer, smooth stockings, not fishnets. Either stay-ups or garter belt. I have no preference, but I do want you to be as comfortable as possible. I suspect that the stay-ups are more comfortable but I'll leave that to you.

"Next, your feet are perfectly shaped and you should show them off. I prefer that you wear high-heeled, sexy, strappy sandals, provided that you can find some comfortable ones. If not, then use your own judgement. I like flesh-toned stockings and black shoes because I think they will show off your legs and feet more, but if other colors help make you feel sexy, then try some; just avoid anything bizarre, like purple or blue. Stick to white, black or, maybe, red.

"Next, if it were possible, your breasts are more beautiful than your legs. So large, firm and round. So white. And your nipples are so large and such a lovely shade of pink. Your tits are glorious. So, in my presence, your breasts can never be hidden. No bras, no blouses. If you wish to wear a robe, it must be sheer. When the weather gets cold, you'll just have to turn up the heat a bit.

"Next, no panties, ever, under any circumstances, unless you're having your period or are ill. This applies even if we're out somewhere or guests are here."

"The last rule about the dress code; hair and make-up always done and your pussy is to be shaved smooth. I have seen several pussies live and many more in pictures. Unlike the vast majority of others, yours is beautiful. No loose skin, very tight, pink to match your nipples perfectly and a clit as big as the end of my little finger. And always so clean and sweet tasting. I simply will not tolerate not being able to see your pussy constantly."

"Do you agree, Slut?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy, yes." She was panting by now and her pussy was soaked so much it was coming through her jeans. She thought she might have an orgasm.

"Last rule, and the most important one. The Slut will never have an orgasm without asking for permission first."

She stared wide-eyed and then her eyes rolled all the way up into her head as she whimpered, gasped, and shuddered. Oh, what an orgasm! And without being touched! Oh, this new life was going to be soooo good.

It being obvious what had just happened, he said "Well, since you hadn't yet agreed to the last rule, I can't punish you. Do you agree now, Slut?"

"Oh, yes Daddy. But I'm not sorry. Can you imagine? Coming without being touched? Oh, I am so ready to be your Slut. Can we start tonight?"

"Yes, Slut, as soon as you kiss me. Your last kiss as a free woman. Afterward, you'll be a fuck toy serving her highest and best purpose."

After the kiss, she took a deep breath and asked, "Daddy, what will be my punishment if I break a rule?"

"Simple," he said. "I will tie you the bed and perform various sex acts on you."

She smiled in a bewildered way and asked, "But how is that punishment?"

"I simply will not let you come. I will tease you up to the point of orgasm but will not take you over the edge, and if you go over the edge anyway, you'll have another day of punishment."

"Oh my God," she whimpered. "Oh. I'm going to love you forever!