Not a Beautiful Woman Ch. 04

Story Info
Slut gets a gangbang and a new friend.
5.8k words
4.24
15.7k
4

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited in the room until it was time to leave. The wind was strong enough to force her to have tied a scarf around her perfect hair, and the temperature was neither warm nor cool; about 60 degrees, which was as good as it got in this area in late March. The weather was dry but Daddy insisted that she wear her raincoat both during the drive to this town and while she walked to the bar. "Otherwise," he said, "people will think you're a street walker."

"Isn't the idea to grab attention?" she retorted playfully.

"Yes," he said, "but only from your, shall we call them, 'prey'; not the God damn police."

A little crestfallen, she answered, "Sorry Daddy. You're right. But it won't take away from my entry. I can make a good show of taking it off and smoothing down my dress. It might even be better that way."

He nodded slightly but continued to frown. The conversation and his mood bothered her, but not enough to abandon her project. Indeed, so strongly did she desire this that she would have proceeded even without Daddy's help, despite the fact that she was his property. Love him though she did, this particular compulsion drove her like the demons of hell. Folly or not, dangerous or safe, she had to do this. He knew that, which was the only reason he had any part in the matter.

The bar they'd picked for her hunting ground was just down the block from an inexpensive motel on the town's main road. They had chosen a small city about 20 miles from where they lived so as to minimize the chance of the Slut being seen by anyone who knew her. In those days, most Southern towns had a black side and a white side. The land near this border was the cheapest to be had on the white side and attracted the kind of businesses that didn't ask many questions so long as the customers paid cash and didn't cause a disturbance.

Her master had easily attained three rooms, upstairs and at the end of the building. The party room was last and the monitor room next to it with a connecting door between. The third room was to remain empty and be a buffer. Together with the trip to New Orleans, the clothes and shoes, and these rooms, his Slut's fixation was costing him more money than he could comfortably afford.

He had driven to the motel alone earlier that afternoon. He'd setup and tested the surveillance equipment after making sure that the maid had already done her rounds. He was certain nobody in the party room would notice the small camera and microphone. Then he drove back home and waited for the Slut to finish dressing. When she was ready, they returned to the rooms for a final check and go over the plan, which was for her to walk to the bar at 6:50, use the time before 8 to make her pickups, walk back to the party room with the men, have her party and make the men leave at 10.

It was now six o'clock, and he didn't feel like spending the next 50 minutes discussing her excitement over picking up several strange men, returning here and letting them gangbang her for two hours. There was nothing else to do but wait. He lay on a bed in the monitor room and tried to nap while she sat in the party room. He had turned the a/c unit on high to keep the room from getting stuffy and so, she kept the raincoat on while she waited.

Precisely at 6:50, just as the twilight turned dark and and the streetlights came on, the Slut arose to leave. Her master had taken care of everything, so there was nothing left to do but pick up the clutch that perfectly matched her shoes, open the door and proceed to the bar.

The shoes Daddy had bought her in New Orleans were perfect. The three inch heels were just high enough to show off her legs but low enough be comfortable. Likewise, the black suede straps were soft and did not rub her feet and the heel was substantial, not spiky. Altogether, she could walk a great distance in them and not wobble or get a blister.

As the Slut walked the long city block toward the bar, she observed a policeman cruising by in the opposite direction, obviously heading back toward the white side of town. The cop glanced over toward her and slowed down, looking at her hard. Young white women were rare in that part of town and therefore suspicious. She kept walking at the same pace and used her peripheral vision to see there was a black man in the back of the cruiser leaning forward. "Probably handcuffed," she thought. "Well, his bad luck and my good luck. No way that cop will bother me." As she predicted, the officer returned his eyes to the road and increased his speed.

The Slut entered the doorway of the bar slowly, allowing the dim parking lot lights to form a silhouette of her for a few seconds while she examined the layout. The place, called the "Kung Fu Club", sported a 30 foot bar with stools, about twenty tables, and a small stage. There was equipment on the stage, so a band was to be expected later. She looked over at the bartender who stood behind the bar about midway down and then slid her sultry gaze further toward the end. There stood a tall, well-built man, with a small Afro leaning on his elbow against the bar. Apparently, he had been talking to the woman sitting on the stool next to him. They were both staring at her; she with venom and he with appreciation.

The Slut gave the pair that small half-grin she used when being confident and sexy. She stood by a table and set down her small clutch bag. Then, not looking directly at the two down the bar, she began removing her scarf. While doing this, she noticed that at least four of the tables had occupants, mostly men with a few women scattered among them. Also, she could tell there was at least one pool table towards the back by the restrooms because she heard a sharp crack indicating somebody had broken a rack of balls, and then nothing. Without looking up, she could feel a couple of dozen pairs of eyes boring into her. "Good," she thought. "It's show time."

Facing sideways to most of the patrons, she folded her scarf carefully and placed it in the pocket of her coat. Loosening the coat's belt, she then began slowly removing it, making sure to flex her shoulders so that her chest stuck out and everyone could see outline of her breasts. Her large and prominent nipples pressed tight against the thin, clingy material of the dress revealing clearly that she wore no bra. Placing the coat on the table, she turned her back to the patrons, bent over about ⅓ of the way and began pulling up and smoothing first one stocking and then the other. This had the effect of giving everyone: 1) a good look at the shape of her bum; 2) knowledge that she wore no panties; 3) the fact that she was wearing sexy lace-top stay up stockings.

When she turned to face the denizens of the establishment, she ran her hands down over her body, smoothing the dress and tugged down the hem. She was smuggly pleased to see pop-eyed admiration on the face of every man and hatred on those of the women. Picking up her clutch, she cat walked to the jukebox, breasts jiggling alluringly, inserted some money, and chose "Kung Fu Fighting," both in honor of the joint's name and because she liked the song.

Walking back toward her table, she gave the bartender a sultry smile that he hesitatingly returned. Upon reaching her table, she kept eye contact with him and continued smiling. He began to be puzzled. Then he saw her place her hand on the back of her chair while she pursed her lips at him as if she were waiting for something. He suddenly realized what she was waiting for, hurried from behind the bar, walked quickly over to her and held out the chair for her to sit. She intensified her smile to the point that it would have paralyzed a blind man and said, "Thank you," in a rich, sexy voice.

He nearly stammered but managed, "You welcome, miz. What kin eyes bring you to drink?"

She said, "Vodka on the rocks, please Ben," having glanced at his name tag.

Ben nearly ran back to the bar, mixed the drink double strength using the special bottle of Stolichnaya he kept for only for certain people, brought it back on a tray, placed a napkin on the table, and the drink on the napkin.

Everybody in the bar starred disbelievingly at this show. They were lucky if Ben didn't throw their drinks at them. And he sure as hell didn't come out from behind the bar to serve drinks. And he sure as double hell wouldn't run to a table to pull out a chair, not even for God Almighty Himself. Who the fuck was this woman?

The Slut sipped her drink as Ben stood there. She said, "That's a damn good drink, Ben. Thank you very much," and reached for her purse.

Ben said, "Drink's on dey house, miz. Yo done played ma favrit song. Named dey bar aftah it." After another paralyzing smile, Ben was gone back to the bar.

The Slut took another slow sip of her drink. She allowed a few drops to run down the side of the glass, giving her the opportunity to extend her tongue and lick the drops. The act imparted the distinct impression that the glass was a cock.

That was it for the tall man at the end of the bar. He looked at the woman next to him and said, "See ya 'roun," and swaggered toward the Slut in that peculiar way of black men.

The woman at the bar was livid and said loudly, "You muthah fukah. Jes' you wait 'n see," and stormed out of the bar.

The tall man glanced over at Ben and said, "Don worry none, bra. I'll pay dat bitch's tab. Cain't have ma favrit joint gwin bust, na kin I?" He then cackled in that idiosyncratic black way.

Arriving at his destination, the tall man looked down at the Slut, licked his lips and said, "Mind I sits down, baby?"

She gave him the full force of her smouldering blue eyes, quickly filling with hazel flecks, and said, "I've been waiting for you."

Grinning a cocky smile, the man sat down. He had brought his own drink from the bar. He starred appreciatively at her, eyeing her down and then back up. "What's a fine white woman like you doin' in dis place, baby?"

"What do you think," she responded.

"Welllllll," he started, scratching his cheek absently, "not to assalt yo' virtue er nutin, but, jedgin' by the way you is dressed, I is sayin you lookin to get good and fucked. Is I wrong?"

By this time, her song was over and some of that new hip hop music was booming and blaring. They couldn't be overheard two tables down.

"And who do you think would do the fucking? You?"

"I is one a da niggas could do it, yeah."

Smiling enigmatically, she said, "Interesting way to put it; 'one of da niggas'. You think there may be others who'd like to?"

He looked at her intensely with narrowed eyes and said, "Is you wantin' a bunch a niggas to run a train on you?"

Again, the enigmatic smile and, "If that's your way of asking if I'm here to get a gangbang, then yes. What do you think?"

"I think you is fine and hot and crazy. You ever had black befo?"

"No. This will be my first time."

"Well, baby girl, doncha wanna start a little slower? Wid jes 1, or, at mos, 2 niggas?"

"No. I've got my mind set on a bunch, not a couple. Are you in."

"Sho as shit stinks, baby, I is all in. Is I dey firs' one you axed?"

"Well, you saw me walk in. This is the first and only place I'm coming to tonight. What is your name?"

"Mah mama named me Elijah, but evah'body jes call me Eli."

"I like that name."

"Whach yo name, baby?"

"I don't think I should say. After all, we'll probably never see each other again."

Another broad smile and a cackle. Eli said, "Naw baby, dat not be true, not 'tall. Here wha is true: once you go black, you never go back."

She leaned toward him, placed her elbows on the table, her chin on the backs of her hands, looked hard into his chocolate eyes and said, "I like you better and better Eli. Tell you what, you give me a name." She leaned back in such a way has to make her breasts prominent, turned her body slightly sideways, threw an arm over the back of the chair, and crossed her left leg over her right. She took no care to pull down the hem of her short, tight, clingy dress and her stocking top clearly showed.

Looking at her up and down for the 10th time and licking his lips, he thought for a moment, grinned and said, "Maggie. You is Maggie now," pointing to the magnolia blossom she sported on her right ear.

Smiling, she said, "Very clever, Eli," she said, resting her tilted head casually on her hand. "Now, do you have any friends who would like to party. We only have until 10."

"Why 10?"

"Because we're going to be in a motel room and people are much more likely to make noise complaints after 10. So, we go to my room, keep the noise as low as possible, and party until 10. As you would say, 'You kin do a lotta fuckin' in 2 hours.' Right?"

"Tru dat, baby girl. Mos def. Well, des a few a dese niggas here I knows be down fer da play, know wha I mean? How many you wants to party wid?"

"I think you and 3 others would do. Like I said, we've only got 2 hours."

"Yeah, baby girl, dat soun' like a plan," he responded while putting his palms flat on the table, making to get up.

Suddenly she leaned over toward him once again, placed her hand on top of his and said, "Please remember, Eli, this is fun, right? Just some fun. I'm not here to be hurt. You won't hurt me, will you? You wouldn't let anybody else hurt me, would you? Can you be my protector tonight as well as my cock supplier?"

Nodding slowly Eli said, "Baby girl, you is right as rain. Whachu doin' here be dangerous as hell. You is lucky you run into ole Eli. I ain' never hurt no woman, especially a fine ass white one. I takes good care a' you cause I knows how things go. You gonna wants more a dis here soon and when de time come, you gonna wants to call ole Eli." He handed her a note he had written as he spoke and she put it in her purse after a quick glance. It was a phone number. He continued, "Des right Maggie baby girl, I takes good care of you. I gets you plenty of dick and makes sure dem niggas knows dey gots to be as polite as dey cock is hard. 'N all dat just to get a taste 'a dat primo white pussy you is sittin' on. Satisfied dahlin'?"

"Lucky is right, Eli," she said. "I think when your friends leave, you'll have to stay for an extra half hour or so if you want. You deserve a little private time 'wid dis primo white pussy.'"

Eli cackled while shaking his head and said, "Baby girl, you is a trip."

He got up and walked toward the pool table in the back. After several minutes, he returned with three men, all about his own age. They couldn't take their eyes off Maggie. By a wave of her extended hand, she invited them to sit, which they did. She looked at each of them in turn as Eli introduced them.

"Dis here be Jim-Buck, Tee, 'n Junba. Gents, dis here be Maggie."

The three men each nodded, their eyes boring in on Maggie, as Eli pronounced their names. Maggie smiled. When the introductions were over, she asked, "Eli has told you the score?"

Again, they nodded. They each had the hot, hungry look of a lion watching a gazelle, as if they wanted to consume her. It was a look she had seen many times and she enjoyed it. Eli's assurances had given her confidence.

She said, "Ya'll look ready to party."

"Yeah, baby." "Des right, fo show." "Mos def."

She continued, "Can we talk about a few rules before we leave for the room?"

Looking a little puzzled, they all nodded.

She said, "Good. Then, this is all just for fun, right? Nobody wants any trouble, right? Noise is the biggest worry. That's why we're getting started early. We go from now to no later than 10. After 10, people in motels mostly want to sleep. So, no loud noise and we're done no later than 10, right?"

"Whachu mean "no later than 10?" asked Tee. "We gonna quit befo den?"

She smiled, "Well, I know how men usually are. After you come, you're not much good for anything. So, I want ya'll to hold off as long as you can. I'll guarantee that each of you will come at least once, and you're welcome to come as often as you can, but only until 10. How's that?"

Tee smiled widely and said, "Show 'nuf, Maggie, I gets it."

Maggie continued, "Like I said this is just fun. I'm not here to be hurt. I like sex to be a little rough and plenty dirty, but nothing that would leave any marks. No biting, arm twisting, slapping or anything like that. And if I say something hurts, you stop immediately. Agreed?"

"Dat jus common sense, Maggie," said Jim-Buck. "We ain' sick or nutin. We's jus' wan sum fun too."

"Good," answered Maggie, "so we understand each other. Now just a few particulars. If you want to come inside me, you have to wear condoms. I brought some. But if you can pull out before, then you can ride bareback. I like it everywhere and I having ya'll over to get it everywhere all at once, but remember, ass riding requires lubrication. I'm ok if you need to take a break and watch for awhile, but I really hope that everybody will be participating fully. Understand?"

"Yeah, baby, dat soun' real good," said Junba. He was so ready, his tongue was nearly hanging out.

"So," she said with an air of finality, ya'll ready to party?"

"Oh yeah," was the universal response as they all arose together.

Securing her hair against the wind with her scarf, she started to put on her coat, but hesitated as she saw the heat of the gaze of her four companions as they watched her body. Eli responded to her look with, "Maggie baby, you is the hottest thing we dun evah seen. Ain' she gents?"

All three grunted their assent.

Smiling wickedly, Maggie asked, "Would ya'll think it sexy if I kept my coat off while we walk back to the room together? Show the world I'm nothing but your black cock whore for tonight?"

She could actually see their crotches bulge as they all said some version of "Hell yeah, baby." So she handed her coat to Tee, took Eli by the arm and left the Kung Fu Club.

When they got out on the sidewalk, she saw that the streetlights provided bright illumination and that the Saturday night traffic was heavy. She strutted in her sexiest catwalk style while looking straight ahead, bouncing her tits enticingly as she went. Several cars slowed down to watch her walk by with her choices for the evening. A group of three younger black men heading toward the bar stopped and stared, extreme lust openly expressed on their faces. Maggie found all this thrilling. Revealing her nature as a pure sexual animal to the world electrified her. A glance at her companions' faces informed her that it was also affecting them.

Arriving at the hotel, she stopped at the bottom of the stairs. She turned to the men and said, "The room is 214 and is all the way at the end. If you wait here until I reach the top of the stairs, you'll get a good peak up my dress. But only a dirty boy would do something like that," she added playfully. "Oops," she said in fake afterthought, "I forgot to put on any panties." Then, with an evil smile, she took her sweet time walking up the stairs. She was very pleased to see all four of them hurrying under the stairs to catch a view from the best angle possible. As soon as she reached the top, she could hear them coming after her.

They caught up to her long before she reached the door. Tee came up to her side, put his hand up under her dress and squeezed her ass. She let him, which encouraged Junba to grab her breast and tweak her nipple on the other side. They kept walking this way, openly fondling her until she came to the door. Her breath quickened and her face flushed, showing her obvious arousal. Tee and Junba didn't stop as she reached in her purse for the key. Jim-Buck reached under her hem from behind to insert a finger into her pussy, which she helped by spreading her legs and bending over slightly to use the key. As the door opened, Jim-Buck, exclaimed "God damn, baby. You is wet as water."

Entering the room, Eli looked around while his companions continued to grope Maggie. There were two queen beds, a table, two chairs, a TV inside a cabinet. The air conditioner was on, despite the outside temperature being only 60. "Why da AC on?" he asked.

12