Not a Beautiful Woman Ch. 05

Story Info
Slut-Maggie secures Daddy and partners with Eli.
11.4k words
4.5
9.5k
2

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her party, the Slut had watched Daddy very carefully. She was anxious that he truly understand that her need for this did not impinge in the slightest on her total love for him, strange as that may seem. It had now been a month now since their adventure into her dark jungle of lust and depravity and, so far, Daddy seemed to have no lingering doubts or apprehensions about it. Her fears, stoked by his brown mood just prior to her setting out on her hunt, appeared groundless. Throughout the affair, Daddy had supported her fully because that was what she asked of him. She knew that his disposition before had been partly based on worry. However, at the time she hadn't known how heavily any other emotion may have contributed.

The night of the party, after she had closed the door behind Eli, the Slut entered the monitor room through the connecting door. Daddy was busy dismantling the surveillance equipment and didn't seem inclined to talk. She said, "Daddy, please. Do you feel like talking to me?"

Looking up from his work, he simply said, "I'd prefer to get the work done first. This stuff is expensive and I need to return it tomorrow in the same shape I got it in."

Maybe it was her own guilt speaking to her, but his manner seemed altogether too neutral, as if he were trying hard not to explode and that alarmed her. She didn't know what she had expected. In the run up to all this, she'd been swept away by the driving need to feed the lustful beast inside her. Trusting in what she believed was Daddy's obvious love, she had assumed that once this particular need had been sated, things would return to normal. After all, in his analysis of the situation after she confessed her obsession to him, most of his objections had been based on the dangers to her. The physical and legal dangers had not materialized and she was anxious to demonstrate to him that she was not depressed and her feelings for him were the same. But he didn't seem to interested at the moment. Feeling an icy layer grow around her heart, she placed a trembling hand on his arm and in a shaky voice whispered, "Daddy."

He looked up, saw her distress and embraced her. "Shh, what's the matter? I thought you wanted this so bad. There now. Tell me what's the matter."

His reassurance brought tears to her eyes. "Oh, Daddy, do you still love me?"

"Of course. Since I'm not a complete pervert, do you think I'd be here otherwise? If this is the price I had to pay to keep you with me, then so be it. I'm not jealous and I don't hold grudges. Do you still love me?"

"More than ever," she whispered as they kissed. She couldn't help but attempt the tongue trick on him, so anxious was she to retain her hold on him. Breaking the kiss gently he said, "I still have work to do. Are you ok, now? Let's talk tomorrow after we've rested. Ok?" She closed her eyes, nodded her head and gave him a final quick squeeze. She turned and walked toward the party room to help with the packing.

Their talk the next day, as they sat on the couch in the living room had soothed her completely. Daddy had confessed that though the video was very limited because of the angle, and grainy to boot, the sound had been crystal clear. So, he sat and listened, first to the sexy music, then to her talking so frankly and dirty to the group, and finally to the moaning, whimpering, and grunting. As he listened, his cock had gotten so hard that it was painful. He had no choice but to masturbate.

"Oh Daddy, that's sooo hot," she said, evidently getting worked up. "You stroked your beautiful cock as you listened to me being used?" "Oooo, if I had thought of that while those men were fucking me I would have cum even harder." She reached over to rub the bulge that she saw building. Because it was Sunday, and they usually refrained from sex, the Slut was barefoot and in loose shorts and a thin halter. He was in gym shorts and a t-shirt, so his cock was easily available. They kissed and she did her special trick on his tongue while she increased the pressure of her strokes on is cock. Swirling her tongue is his ear, she whispered, "Can you play the tape for your Slut, Daddy? While you lick my pussy. My pussy needs you, Daddy." Breathing hard, he got up, pulled the audio cassette tape from the drawer, and slipped it into the portable tape player. He adjusted to volume and walked back over to the bed.

While he was doing that, she had quickly doffed her halter and shorts and lay back on the couch. His glance flowed slowly over her body, from her feet up to her hair and back down. When it got to her belly, she slowly drew her knees up toward her breasts and, in the same motion spread her legs while wiggling her toes. "Oh, Daddy, what do you want your Slut to do? Do you want to lick my pussy?" All this was, of course, an exciting tease. She knew damn well that he liked nothing better than to put his mouth to her cunt as if to consume her and he was an expert at it. He grunted hoarsely, knelt, and buried his face in her.

As she listened to the sounds from the tape, her heat slowly built up. Daddy's tongue was an expert and familiar tool and he was taking his time. Not until the sax music ended and the grunting and moaning had begun did he cease licking her juicy slit and move to her clit. At the same time his hands explored the firm roundness of her breasts. As his tongue lightly flicked her clit, his index fingers traced circles on her areolas, with each circuit getting closer to her bullet-hard nipples. Her hips gyrated slowly until the moment his fingers reached her nipples and tweaked them with moderate pressure and his tongue started rubbing her clit with a firm up and down motion initiated and maintained by the movement of his head.

As the moaning and grunting of the tape got more frantic, so did the gyration of her hips. She constantly whispered, "I love you Daddy. My pussy needs you so badly. Oh Daddy, you are the best. Ohhhhh, ahhh, please can I cum?" The tone of her cry was synchronized to the rise of her climax. Just as he said, "Cum now Slut," she shuddered, grasped his head and whimpered her uncontrolled delight. Finally, the joyful spasm passing, she inhaled deeply and said, "Now that I have you, I'd die without you. Nobody can do for me the way you do Daddy." She continued to murmur endearments as she licked her juice off his face. The sex sounds from the tape continued.

After a few minutes, she glanced down at his crotch and saw that his cock was actually throbbing up and down with his pulse. His breath came in short gasps, as if he had been running. He said, "Get up, Slut." As they traded places, she knelt and awaited orders. "Suck me til I cum in your mouth." While inhaling deeply and slowly so that her breasts rose, she half closed her eyes, smiled faintly and let the sound, "Ummmm," escape from her lips. Swirling her tongue around the head twice, she drove his dick down into her throat.

His cock was not large. Among the many she had sampled, it was in the smaller range. But her pussy was smaller and tighter than normal and overly large cocks hurt more than they helped. She'd actually dropped a really cute guy because his dick was too large for pussy to take without pain. But Daddy's was perfect for her and she loved his cock, as an object. Her Daddy was the love of her life, but his cock was her favorite toy and sucking it one of two favorite occupations, the other being swirling on top of it when it was fully buried in her pussy.

It usually took Daddy a good long while to cum. He was so used to delaying his orgasm so that she could achieve several that he sometimes "passed up the moment" and had trouble getting off. Not so today. He was hard and stimulated, from the tape, the previous evening, the relief that problems had developed, the obvious lack of detriment to the Slut's devotion to him, and her expert level cocksucking ability all combined to bring him to the moment very quickly.

Without warning, he grunted hard and filled her mouth to the choking point, forcing her to gulp loudly and then gasp in an effort to fill her lungs anew with fresh air. Eyes slightly distended, cum running down the side her mouth, she muttered, "Gush, gush, Daddy." She was rewarded with passionate kiss.

After the passage of about a month, all of the Slut's anxieties had disappeared. Things between her and Daddy had never been hotter. She'd even purposefully broken the dress code one day by leaving off her sexy shoes when she greeted him. As with the first time, Daddy said nothing until the following Sunday. He had started her punishment by awakening her with his tongue on her clit but didn't let her cum no matter how she whimpered and begged. Exempt for bathroom breaks, she remained tied to the bed. He fed and gave her water. He constantly reminded that she had broken a rule that had been instituted for her own good: turning her great legs into sensual perfection.

She whimpered her apology and begged to be allowed to finally cum, but Daddy said, "You and I both know that you broke the rule on purpose to see if I would punish you. You've been bad, Slut and must suffer." She promised to never do it again, but he firmly denied her pleas for relief.

By the afternoon, she was a begging wreck and he had developed a raging erection. He pulled off his gym shorts and said, "You've been willful, not just negligent, so I won't suffer along with you this time." He presented his cock and said "Make me cum in your mouth, but don't swallow. Let it dribble down your chin." She did as he ordered from her position tied to the bed. Daddy must have been highly aroused because he came in just a few minutes. As instructed, she let his fluid dribble and waited as he watched her. "Now, lay there with my cum on your face and chest for the rest of the afternoon, Slut." All this had made her so hot that she had to concentrate on not cumming without being touched, as had happened before. After another two hours of this torment, he looked down at her and asked, "Have you learned your lesson, Slut?" She whimpered her ascent, and he said as releasing her bonds, "Then you get to cum in the morning. You may go wash yourself." Feeling thoroughly mastered, she obeyed.

He was as good as his word. Her orgasm the next morning was so intense, it actually hurt. As she awaited his return from work, she had made sure that her appearance was perfect. When her master arrived, as usual, he marveled at how her stockings, shoes, smooth pussy and nakedness turned a moderately attractive girl into the goddess of sex. They approached each other and began their main meal of the evening.

After sex, while eating supper (it was always later than a normal dinner hour because they nearly always had sex before they ate) Daddy told her "I've got a bit of bad news."

She said, "What's wrong, Daddy?"

"Well, it's both good and bad. The store manager told me today that because I'm his best worker, he needs me every Saturday. That's the busiest day. Up until now, it's been just once or twice a month. The Saturday shift is exhausting. It also means we'll never have a full weekend together as long as I work there."

"Yuck," she said. "What's the good news?"

"Actually, it's pretty good. He's raising my hourly wage from $3.50 to $4.00, which is a big percentage. It'll mean about $20 more per week, so I can pay for us to go out on a date without scrimping on my savings."

"I'd rather have you than money, but we have to take the good with the bad, don't we," she said. He nodded his agreement and got ready for bed. But, that phrase that she had used, "the good with the bad" kept echoing in her mind. Trying to figure out why kept her up past midnight. She finally gave up and went to sleep.

Knowing that he'd be earning extra money, Daddy decided, uncharacteristically, to indulge in a luxury. His friend with the surveillance equipment business offered to sell him a video tape player that a customer had returned. In 1980, video tape players were very expensive for a person of modest means, and he never thought about owning one. However, his offered this returned one that the shop had refurbished. Because it was used and no longer being produced, Daddy's friend only charged him $200, a fraction of its original price, so he bought it.

Anxious to try the player out, he detoured to the shady side of town on his way home and went into a video rental store. He noticed that it had a backroom with a sign that said "For Adults Only" and entered. He had watched had seen a few porn movies and had looked at plenty of girly magazines, but he didn't know that such movies were available for home viewing. He selected one from the "Anal" section, one from the "Hardcore" section, one from the "Lesbian" section, and, a bit hesitatingly, one from the "Gangbang" section. Cost twice the normal movie to rent, but he didn't mind. The Slut was so hyper-sexual that, unlike other women, he thought she might enjoy them. If she did, it would add a new dimension to their sex life.

He surprised the Slut with his new gadget, but when he told her his plan, she got excited. "Oooo, Daddy. That sounds like fun. Sure, I want to watch. Maybe we'll learn something." With that, she returned to the bedroom and turned their old ac unit up higher because they'd be spending time in the living room and the season meant warmer nights.

When they were ready to watch, Daddy chose the hardcore selection. Like nearly all such films, it was about 60 minutes long and consisted of a woman going through a series of sexual encounters with one man, then another and then with a woman. The final part was a big orgy scene. Plotting and staging were certainly not very important. In these type films, such things merely presented an excuse for the participants in engage in staged acts of sex, some interesting, others less so. The Slut started her viewing with avid attention, as if it were an instruction film. After the first scene, however, she laid her head in Daddy's lap and relaxed.

She became excited when she felt his cock stiffen during the second scene when one man fucked the woman doggy style while sucked the other's dick. "Hmmm," she thought. "Maybe, like he said, white guys like group sex, but only to watch." It was different with the women only scene. That seemed to turn him on more. She made a note to ask him about it. Given his reaction to the "pig roast" scene, she thought that he would really like the orgy finally, but he seemed indifferent until the "star", wearing stockings a garter belt and heels, was torn away from eating another woman's pussy in order to straddle a male who was sitting in a kitchen chair. At first, she knew that it was the stockings and heels, that was just the way Daddy was, but then another man walked over and gave the woman a cock in the ass in addition to the one in her pussy. Daddy really got excited, if she could judge by his erection. When the movie ended, she stood and waited for orders. He took her hand and led her to the bed where they had a normal round of sex.

They did this for the next four nights. As they lay in bed on the fourth night, he asked for her opinion. She said, "I liked them, mostly, but not enough to watch by myself. They told me some things about what appeals you."

"Like what?"

"Well, you like to watch a woman be double-penetrated, no question. And you like to watch women eating pussy, but not dildoing each other. Other than that, I guess we'll just have keep watching and see."

"What did you like about them?"

She answered, "Well, aside from the fact that we're watching together and we always have sex afterwards, I like to see what other people do, just in case we'd like to try it. And some of the people look really good, but I know not many men have dicks that big. Those things look like they'd hurt. Yours is just about perfect; big enough for me to feel but not so much that it hurts. And, well, pretty. You've always said my pussy is pretty and, I think your cock is pretty, mainly because it's circumcised and pink and you stay so clean. And I like the way you started shaving down there as soon as you started making me shave mine. So, I love your pretty cock.

"Now, where was I? Oh, yes. The women. They're so obviously acting you know they're not actually having orgasms. If they would just relax and enjoy themselves, the films would be a lot better, I think. That's why I like the lesbian movies. Those women seem a lot more relaxed and look like they're orgasms could be real. I like that. Plus, the fact that we can see that you're as good a pussy eater as a lesbian, and they're born knowing exactly how to do that, right? So, aren't you proud of yourself? But you know what they say," she continued as she moved to straddle his face. "Practice makes perfect. Doesn't my Daddy want to be perfect? Practice Daddy, please?"

To him, there was no taste or smell on earth that could compare to her pussy. Nothing drove him wilder than the fragrance, heat and wetness of her cunt. Beautiful, delicious, hot as a volcano and emitting a steady flow of lascivious lava, her pussy was a thing to be worshipped and he offered up his prayers that night with his tongue and mouth.

Part of what made the Slut a perfect sex partner was the fact that she was never an inactive recipient of another's attention. For her, sex with Daddy was not just a mechanical way to achieve an orgasm. It was a way to commune with his soul and to show her devotion. When fucking Daddy, her orgasm was her gift to him, showing him what he had accomplished and manifesting her complete surrender to him. Thus, she could not lay still during the act of love. Her hips constantly gyrated, her hands roamed over her own body and his. Their sex together was music and, just as people tapped they're toes and wiggled their shoulders when a favorite tune came on the radio, she could not refrain from what was essentially the involuntary movement of this particular dance.

As her heat rose, and his tongue flipped the switch that electrified her body, her hips bucked and she grabbed his head. In response, he reached up to pinch and tweak her nipples. "Oh Daddy, nobody eats pussy as good as you. Oh, I love you. My pussy loves you. Oh, please Daddy, can I cum?" He stopped only long enough to say, "Cum now Slut." As she shuddered in a spasm of passion, she continued to whimper and murmur her confessions of love for her Daddy and his skills. By the time her climax subsided, she was spent. She collapsed beside him panting.

As her breathing returned to normal, she turned her head for a kiss; a long passionate kiss that included cleaning her cunt juice off his face with her tongue. Her last conscious act for the evening was to breathe a profession of undying love into his mouth.

As the days passed, Daddy continued to show himself more happy with his Slut than ever and it wasn't hard to imagine why. Her attitude toward going out was the same as his: she'd rather stay home with him doing what they liked to do best. His dark mood had passed, seemingly forever, and he was once again her solicitous Daddy, quasi-ruling her with a light hand.

One Wednesday, the day had passed as usual and the time for Daddy's return home approached. As she waiting for the time to get dressed, she pondered their relationship. The more she thought about it, the less she believed that it was really master and slave. More and more it seemed to her that they paid lip service to the concept, using it only as a way to titillate and to stimulate their active sex life, which was ok with her. She found having to comply so rigidly with Daddy's schedule constrained her movements in a way that she had begun to find at least a little annoying. However, weighing the amount of occasional annoyance against the constant intensive nature of their sex play, complaining seemed misplaced to her.