Not a Beautiful Woman Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean I intimidate men? What about the first time with you and the others? Were ya'll intimidated?"

"That was different, sugah. If you remember, the pickup was done in public and you didn' try to charge money. No question that you was only there fo' cock, plain 'n simple. This here a whole 'nother world. Ya feel me?"

She did. With a few college courses, Eli would make a great psychologist. Maybe if they made enough money he could buy a degree from some college in the Caribbean and hang out a shingle. When she told him that, he cackled 'til he fell to the floor holding his ribs. "Ah, baby girl, I ain' the only one here that be funny."

She continued listening through the door to Eli's pitch. He had already described them to her and told her their first names. Peero was the bridegroom and the rest of the party were named Brandon, Josh, and Dukaine. Eli continued, "She so hot to meet ya'll she jus' about cain' stand it. I ain' hardly ever seen her so excited. Ain' nuthin' fake about Maggie. She fo' real everywhere from her blond hair to her lovely feet, and the realest thing about her is she jus' flat love cock; cain' hardly git enough."

Eli saw from the licking of their lips and the fidgeting of their hands that they were ready, so he finished, "Now jus' a few mo' things. Ride bareback all you want, but you gotta pull out befo' you let go yo' load. Now that don' count fo' her mouth, cuz she loves the taste of cum." The fidgeting became more pronounced. "And she likes it up the ass, 'but if you ass ride, you gotta slide,' so use plenty of the K-Y. And one mo' thing. Sometimes a nigga gets so excited he gets carried away. Now, we all here fo' fun so we keep it all friendly-like. Maggie like it a little rough and plenty dirty, but no hurting, ya'll hear me? No bitin', or slappin', or arm twistin' or none of that shit. Jus' good dirty fun with the sexiest woman you ever gonna see, much less put yo' dick in." With a slightly louder voice he said "Ya'll ready?" followed immediately by "Lez go."

That was Maggie's signal. She turned on the music system as the men entered. Eli guided the bridegroom, Peero, to a kitchen chair in front of a couch on which the others sat. Maggie began gyrating her hips to the wild opening bars of "Penthouse Pauper." When the other instruments paused, she squatted and came back up, beat by beat, thrusting her hips from side to side, as the bass and rhythm guitars punctuated the room with their 5 staccato ascending notes. As the lead singer belted out the last lines of the first stanza ("And if I were some jew'lry, baby; Lord, I'd to be a diamond ring") she held her arms above her head and twirled, lifting her skirt and flashing her ass and pussy. The men were spellbound.

As the second stanza began ("If I were secret, Lord, I never would be told") she put her hands on her hips and slowly lifted them, caressing her own body while she thrust her hips side to side with the rhythm of the song. As the second stanza closed ("I could be most anything, But it got be 24 karat solid gold") she cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples. She could see the bulge in all their pants as their eyeballs peeled ever more widely.

As the third stanza began ("If I were a gambler, You know I'd never lose") she again raised her hands slowly up her body preparing for the bluzy lead guitar solo. When it came, she put her feet closely together, her hands up through hair and over her head, and turned very slowly while rotating her hips in a circle at about twice the speed of her body's turn. As she turned, her breasts rippled gently with the motion and she saw that the men were so captivated they could not catcall or cheer or make any other sound. They did not to even seem to notice each other as they sat visually consuming this delicious creature. She was the very manifestation of lust.

As the guitar solo ended and the singing resumed ("If I was a hacksaw, My blade would be razor sharp"), she ended her turn with her back directly in front of Peero and resumed the rhythmic side to side thrusting of her hips while she slowly backed toward him. When she could feel his knees against the back of her legs, she began squatting slowly and lifting her hair from the back of her neck, revealing the bow that secured the cups covering her breasts.

The man reached up and pulled each end out and watched as the strings disappeared over the front of her body. Her hands still holding up her hair in that sexiest of poses, she rose slowly, gyrating her hips until her ass was just below his eye level and stopped moving her hips. Knowing what to do, he reached up and unzipped the back of the midriff. When he was done, he ran his hands up her legs, feeling the sensual smoothness of the sheer stockings until he reached her buttocks. Has he squeezed them, he heard an, "Ummmm," escape from Maggie, but before he could do more, she turned around, grabbed his head and brushed it side to side against her now fully exposed breasts while he fondled her ass.

As the second guitar solo started, she gyrated away from the bridegroom, put her hands into the air and twirled quickly around. The motion caused the dress to drop off and settle around her lovely feet. She deftly stepped out of it and gyrated toward the other men, giving each a rub along the face with her breasts and allowing each to fondle her ass.

As the song's last stanza ended, ("I can be most anything, 'Cause when you got nothin' it's all the same") she twirled back in front of the bridegroom and continued gyrating while facing him. As he fondled her breasts and ass, the song faded and she whispered "Are my stocking tops damp? Check and see if my pussy is wet, baby."

As he inserted a finger into her cunt she spread her legs by squatting slightly. The other men arose and began to fondle Maggie all over her body. She moaned a bit and then backed up, breaking gently away from the party. Not knowing what to expect, but liking everything they'd see thus far, the men watched as Maggie backed up all the way to the bed. She sat on the edge, opened her legs until her lovely pussy was fully exposed and said, "I heard one of you was anxious to lick my pussy. Is that true?" A little surprisingly, they all nodded vigorously. In a pleased voice, she asked, "All of you?" There were universal nods and several versions of, "Yeah baby."

So she looked at Peero and said, "Why don't you go first, baby, and tell the others just how sweet my pussy is?"

As he approached, she slid back a little from the bed so he could have a chin rest. As he knelt, she laid back languidly, raised her knees toward her chest and slowly spread legs. As his mouth made contact, she moaned, "Kiss me baby. Kiss my pussy. Is it sweet? Tell me I'm delicious, baby."

Peero raised his head and said in a voice hoarse with lust, "You delicious baby. The sweetest fruit I ever done tasted," and went right back to work.

She closed her eyes and moaned and whispered, "My chest is cold and my nipples are hard." Then with a playfully higher-than-normal pitched pouty voice, she said, "Doesn't anybody want to help?"

Josh and Brandon each mouthed a nipple while Dukaine removed her shoes and began sucking her toes through her stockings. She whimpered, "Oh my God, this is so hot!" as she began to buck her hips uncontrollably. "Oh, eat me. I'm your food. Eat meeeee!" she screeched as her body shuddered in delight and she grabbed the bedsheets on either side of her head violently.

The men could wait no longer. Peero slid up the bed to Maggie and lifted her up to straddle his cock. Maggie was so wet that he just slid right in and she started grinding. Dukaine was already lubed up and tried to climb the bed to get to her ass, but Maggie said, "Wait," and she indicated to Peero that they should slide down a little toward the foot of the bed. When they had done so, Maggie looked at Dukaine, smiled wickedly and said, "Try it now, baby, but gently."

This new position gave Dukaine a lot better balance. He placed his hands on either side of her extended rear and slowly inserted his dick. Maggie murmured, "That's right, baby, slow at first, then you can ride like hell."

The three of them then began a rhythm with Maggie slowly sliding back and forth, allowing both Peero's cock and her clit to be stimulated, while Dukaine push forward when Maggie slid back and stood still when she slid forward. They operated as a team. As their heat mounted, their moans increased. Then Brandon presented his cock to Maggie and Josh helped himself to a nipple. Maggie's new double penetration technique made it easier for her to suck cock without breaking rhythm, so she could, as much as her lust would allow, concentrate better on Brandon's dick.

Maggie could feel the heat build up in her loins and her pace quickened. Her partners adapted. All were close to coming, but it was Brandon who blew first. It was usual for the sound of Maggie gulping down black cock cum to inspire an orgasmic reaction in her partners and this time was no exception.

Peero lifted her quickly and choked out the word, "Now!" She had to let Brandon's cock drop out of her mouth fast and clamped it onto Peero's. Over the weeks, she had gotten used to the extremely large first loads shooting out of her customers and she knew that it was tribute to her dancing and other displays of lust. She had become proud of the fact and learned to control her throat better so as to be able to swallow loudly without the danger of choking. But Peero was just too damn excited. His load was so huge that Maggie's preparation proved inadequate and a large portion of his sperm shot from her nose. Seeing this in the large mirror on the wall above the head of the bed, a surprised Dukaine exclaimed, "God damn!" a pulled out only just in time. So close was he that as he pulled his cock out of her ass, he spewed cum all over her back.

All this made Maggie so close that she began to rub her own clit. Seeing this, Josh crawled underneath her, slapped her hand away and let her straddle his mouth. "God damn," he thought as he lapped up her juices, "she IS delicious." However, Josh's licking of her slit was not getting the job done, so she scooted down slightly in order to place her clit over his mouth. Then she reached down and pulled back the tight skin of her pussy to more fully emphasize her large clit and murmured, "Kiss it like my nipple." Josh obeyed, applying his tongue forcefully. In a matter a few minutes, Maggie screamed, "Ohhhhh" and collapsed forward.

Everyone but Eli and Josh lay naked and sonomulant. Maggie was on her belly and Dukaine's cum was dripping down her side. Eli used some moistened body wipes to clean her back. He had been watching the action, as always, and knew that Josh had not yet cum. When he had finished cleaning Maggie, he told Josh, "Flip her over and git started. She don' like nothin' better than to wake and find a strange man fuckin' her."

Josh did as Eli instructed. When Maggie became fully aware, Josh was pounding the hell out of her pussy, Peero and Brandon each had a tit, and Dukaine was trying to consume her toes again. "Oh," she whimpered, "Eat me. Fuck me. Use me. I'm your black cock whore!"

That was enough for Josh. He pulled out and, fast as a snake, she was gobbling the head of his prick and gulping his load. As a bit of come dripped down her chin she said, "Somebody please rub my clit. I'm so close." Brandon reached down without taking is mouth off her tit. And then so did Peero. The two of them massaged her clit between their respective pointing fingers for about 5 minutes. Then Maggie's hips began to buck and she began to pant and moan loudly. At last, she grabbed Brandon and Peero's heads, shuddered and yelled out her orgasm.

Eli never failed to be impressed by Maggie's performance. Her skill in the delivery of sexual services was unparalleled, but it was her obvious appetite for such activity that showed her to be an otherworldly creature; a fertility goddess of ancient times reborn. As everyone lay there panting, Maggie noticed that 60 minutes of the scheduled 2 hours had passed and she asked, "Are ya'll done? I've got plenty more if you want it."

Sometimes the customers couldn't stop themselves from trying even though they were exhausted. Some customers could actually go on for two orgasms, rarely, and one man had even mustered three. But this bunch were normal and they'd had enough. Maggie looked around and thanked them for giving her a good time and got up to go clean herself. As they were getting dressed, Eli joked, "Won' be no nights like this at home, Peero. You better make time to come back." All the men cackled as they headed for the door.

After getting showered and douched, including washing and drying her hair, Maggie knew that she wanted to spend a bit of extra time with Eli. They always fucked after her last session. He was just a man and he had to watch her sessions live in order to keep her protected. After watching what he considered to be the hottest woman in the world fuck and suck two sets of four men, and all the dancing and gyrating that came before, and all the screaming and coming and gulping, why, it would be just inhuman not to give the poor man some relief. But it wasn't pity or duty that moved her. Eli was special and, next to Daddy, the man she best liked to fuck. However, today, she had an ulterior motive. She didn't know that Eli had one too, other than his prick, that is.

12