Not a Beautiful Woman Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell are you talking about?"

He cackled, "I knew that would git you. Remember how he set up surveillance cameras for yo' party night so he could protect you? And ya'll watched 'em later? By the way, ya'll ever watch 'em again?"

"No," she answered, the quality was bad. But the sound was good, I mean clear. Well it was good too. God, he got so hard listening to it."

"Yeah, I know how he feels," said Eli, a bit sheepishly. "Now how about if the picture were good and clear. And mo' than one camera angle? Make a lot better of a show to watch wouldn't it?"

"Sure," she said. "Daddy and I have watched some movies like that, gangbangs, I mean."

"I guarantee the hoes in dem movies you be watching ain' nothin' next to you."

"Well, I told Daddy that they are pretty fake and that makes the whole thing kinda silly. That's why I prefer watching the lesbian movies. Most of them seem more real."

"Well, now, yo' gangbangs ain' fake at all, are they? Don' you think those would be much better to watch if you could. I tell ya baby doll, I do watch 'em, live, and a movie of one of 'em would be gittin' Oscars 'n shit."

She smiled at the fact that he just could not stay completely serious and said, "So what? We can't make movies out or our sessions."

"Sure we can. I got a connection that can git us high end cameras that are pretty small. Recording devices, everything. Once you got a good tape, all you gotta do is make a bunch of copies and sell 'em."

"Even if you can get the tapes, how are you going to sell them."

"I know people in Memphis, St. Louis, Nashville, Cincinnati, and New Orleans. That kinda tape would sell fo' $40, maybe $50. Now if we sell 'em to my connections for $20, they doubling they money. It only cost about $1 to copy a tape, so it's mostly profit to us."

"How many tapes would they buy?"

"I done talked to 'em. Mos of 'em will take at least 1000 for the first shipment, then they'll see how sales go. But like you said, yo' show be real, not fake, even though you do the same shit them fake ones doin'. No reason not to sell lots of tapes."

"But that's 1000 times 5 times 20 and that's ... oh my God, is that $100,000?"

"Sure is, baby doll. And we ain' jus' talkin about one tape. We could do 1 every month, least for a while. You are addictin', you know. All streaks end, but this one should last a good long while."

She was stunned. It couldn't be this easy. "What's the catch, Eli?"

"Well, you gonna be shown fuckin' niggas by the bunch all the over the country in muthafuka's living rooms, or they basements, mo' likely."

"So Daddy will find out."

"I say it likely, yeah. But if you done already got a million dollars in the bank when he do find out, well, that give you leverage, like you helpin' him build ya'll's future or somethin'. Besides," he grinned as he pulled out his trump card, "you like struttin' yo' stuff. This jus' a mo' better way to do it. And there's one more thing."

"What?"

"My connections don't want to buy unless they see a sample first. That's why I ax you about ya'll copy of that tape yo' Daddy made. But it looks like even you got hold of it, it wouldn't do good."

Into his pause she spoke, "But you've got an idea." It wasn't a question. She knew him too well.

"Two ideas, baby doll. First, we could go to the expense of buying all the recording equipment, record one of yo' sessions, and then show 'em the original tape. Or we could make one copy for each. The problem be, you cain' send that shit through the mail cuz the feds might git a hard on fo' you and puts yo' ass in prison, so the tapes would have to be hand delivered by me. But we'd be shut down for a week, cuz ain' no way you havin' any sessions without me here."

"I wouldn't do it without you here, don't worry. What's your second idea?"

"We have them come here for they own session with you, if you will. I think that way, we even get them to come down here to pick up instead of me having to deliver. I know I'd make that drive if I was gonna make so much profit and get a piece of yo' fine white ass to boot. Of course, only the first time will be group. The other's will likely be solo. You could do it during your long break between sessions. It won't be often. Do you mind?"

Looking thoughtful, she said, "If I decide to do it at all, that won't be a problem."

He could see her make up her mind and knew her answer before she jumped back in his lap and gave him another mouth kiss, although this one didn't stop so soon. She even did the tongue trick on him.

For his part, he let his slumbering hunger for her body manifest itself in a feast of the flesh as he kissed, sucked, and nibbled every inch. As they kissed, he ran his hands roughly over the silky transparent robe. It was strange that the nylon could make her burning flesh feel cool to his touch. When he reached inside the robe to cup her breast, he ran his thumb across her nipple. It felt as hard as bullet but was obviously very sensitive, judging by the gasp she emitted. He tweaked her nipple while he tongue kissed her ear. She was obviously losing control and began to moan loudly.

He kissed her body all the way down to her chest. When he took her nipple into his mouth, her moans grew louder and her breath quicker. As he moved to the other nipple she grasped the back of his head and tried to grind herself into him. His hands slid from her nylon clad shoulders down her back to her buttocks. He caressed and squeezed her ass, now gently, then roughly, alternating as he quickened or slowed the pace of his flicking tongue on the nipple he had trapped against his upper teeth.

Her juices were flowing so freely she was damp along the bottom of the robe that was caught between her ass and the table, as were the tops of her stockings. He could smell the rich sweetness of her cunt and he wanted to devour her. As he made to move his head down, she put her hands under his chin and angled his face up so she could look into his eyes. She said, "Put your tongue in the bottom of my slit and slowly work it up and down. Drink my juice. Tell me how delicious I am. And when you think you've drunk enough of my pussy juice, kiss my clit just like my nipple, only no teeth, just tongue and lips. Please eat me baby, drink my juice. Am I delicious?"

She lay back on the table and raised her knees into the air and spread her legs slowly and invitingly. "Taste me, baby. Eat me. I'm your food" she whimpered as she rested her lovely heel-clad sandaled feet on either side of his head.

Doing as she instructed, he had her writhing and moaning loudly in a few seconds. Twice, when he could tell that she was getting close, he raised his head and muttered, "You delicious. You my food. I'm gonna eat you forever."

Oh, the sweet torment! When she did come, they probably heard her in town. As she writhed and shuddered, she began weeping in ecstasy, then emitting a high pitched squeal that sounded like a keening mourner. So great was her orgasm that as soon as it subsided, another came on with the same effect, and yet again. She'd heard the term "multiorgasmic" but had never experienced it before.

Even after such an orgasm, her pussy was still hot and flowing, like a volcano of lust. Eli was as hot as she. He seemed intent on continuing his meal. He began kissing her thighs just above the stocking tops from side to side, first the left thigh, then the right, then back to the left. He then began tongue kissing her leg through the stocking, moving slowly down, until he arrived at her foot. He removed the shoe and began kissing her toes as he had kissed first her neck, then her nipples, then her clit. She enjoyed the sensation and the idea that he was trying to consume her. "Eat me, baby. Eat all of me. I'm yours." She moaned.

As he moved to her other foot, he reached up to gently massage her clit. She groaned and whimpered and began to knead her own breasts, then tweaked her nipples with her fingers. God, there was a fire inside her. She could feel how hot her mouth was as she licked her own lips. Her flesh burned.

As Eli finished his meal and made to remove his pants, she began to sit up so she could suck his cock, but he pushed her back down. "Not right now, baby. I want your hot pussy to scald my dick." As he entered her, he indeed felt scalded. He'd never felt a woman be so hot. Her pussy was so dilated that his cocked slipped right in and he was buried to the hilt. She wrapped her legs around his back and pulled herself right to the edge of the table. Both in position, they began to slowly gyrate. She was still pinching her own nipples. He was using his hands to prop himself up and keep his balance.

"Fuck me, Eli. I love your cock. Give me all of your cock, baby," she whimpered. Eli's motions quickened as he, too, was losing control. Her whimpering demands, the softness and heat of her dripping cunt, the gyration of her hips, and smooth silkiness of her stocking clad legs clamped around his back all came together to drive him over the edge. Remembering that hot cum inside her belly always brought her to orgasm, he added a hard thrust to each gyration that made her gasp and grunt. When he finally exploded inside her, her hand shot up into the air and she keened his name like a soul lost, which she was; completely lost in lust and passion, shuddering in an orgasmic spasm.

He leaned over and held her while she wept from the power of the thing she'd just experienced. After a few moments, she composed herself, kissed him lightly and said, "I can barely move, but it's time for me to go."

About 30 minutes later, she was out the door.

That had just been yesterday. Now, she needed to call Eli and tell him about Daddy's absence and discuss how to get through the waitlist. She really didn't know much about his normal movements, so she didn't know if he'd be home. After only two rings, she heard his standard "Whazup?"

"Eli, it's Maggie."

"Well, sugah, you not home or yo Daddy outta the house?"

"The latter. I have news about the my availability that you should like. You got time to talk?"

"Even if I didn' you know I'd make time for my sweet baby girl."

"That's so nice, Eli. You always make me feel so good." Hearing him snort, she followed quickly, "You know what I mean."

"I do, baby doll, I do. You jus' so sexy I cain' help myself. Jus' look in a mirror you dont believe me."

"Daddy has had to go back to the coast, maybe for a couple of weeks, maybe more, but surely for this week. He told me he would be busy and for me not to try to call, and if I got lonely to call one of my girl friends. Anyway, do you think we could get through the wait list if I worked all week?"

"Whoa, baby girl, that's good news fo' us, but whazup with yo' Daddy?"

"It's family. He doesn't have anything to do with his mom and dad, but he needs to go help his little sister."

"Yeah, us men always helpin' da girls. I feel ya. Well why don' you come over here and we can make a plan."

"I probably should stay here. If he's gonna call at all, it'll be to let me know he arrived there safe."

"Ok, then. Lez see. Since we done figured a good number of these niggas cain' make it durin' the day, and I don' want you workin' mo' than two shifts no matter wha', how's about, 6 to 8 and 10 to midnight?"

"I think I can do that. How many days?"

"Well now, that's 8 niggas a day so that makes 40 for the week if we start tomorrow. That'd git thru about maybe half."

"Half? My God. We're booked solid for 3 months, what's that, 8 times 4 times 3 is what, 96? And we still have 80 men waiting for an appointment? There can't be that many black men in this area with that kind of money."

"There's mo' than you think. Not every nigga gots money flashes it like a pimp. But you right, lots of 'em drive in from places as far away as Memphis and Birmingham fo' you, dahlin'. And don' forget, these ain' all new customers. You remember that wedding party? They called me the Monday after fo' a repeat. Nigga ain' been married a full week and he wants to visit with you again. You really somethin' special."

"What if we raised our rates?"

"Well I thought about that, but $80 about wha' the market will bear like the white folks say. $80 plenty of money, even if ya gots plenty. If we try to git $100, we might git no bidniz at all. Then if you want yo' thrills, you'll be back to fuckin' niggas fo' free. Goin' backwards ain' never good, unless you dancing like you do, sugah."

"Ok, then. Let's work on this first 40 quick this coming week and put me on at E&M for Tuesdays and Thursdays starting the next week while the demand is there."

"Baby doll, you talking my language. But we only do this so long as you don' git wore out. I won't have that."

"Let me worry about that. If I start tiring out, we just may have to cancel. I mean even whores get sick days, don't they?"

"That's for me to handle. You the product. I'm customer relations."

12