Not A Damsel In Distress

Story Info
A strong noble rescues a good-looking engineer.
2.8k words
4
10.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pacifist91w
pacifist91w
114 Followers

Based on _Final_Fantasy_Tactics_. Characters are owned by Square, makers of the game.

Warning: This fictional story contains obscene language and explicit male/male sex.

You can enjoy this story even if you haven't played the game Final Fantasy Tactics, but you'll understand the characters better if you do!

+++++

Being a Beoulve means sticking up for those who are weak or out-numbered, Ramza thought as he heard threatening voices and saw a distant figure with a golden ponytail standing on the town wall. "Quick, let's lend a hand!" the noble squire told his battle squad. The powerful, blond-haired young warrior charged, knowing that his four devoted comrades were only a half-step behind him.

These enemies were very capable of fighting from long range: wizards, archers, summoners....Ramza took the battle to them, rushing forward to fight hand-to-hand, where he and his group would have the advantage. Early in the battle, he heard a loud crack. Ramza saw that the lone figure was using some strange missile weapon. Good! It was tougher to rescue someone who would simply cower instead of fighting back.

Several minutes later, the enemies had been routed. Ramza's lean muscles ached a little with the exertion and sweat dripped down his face and neck as he sheathed his sword. He approached the person he'd saved.

The figure clothed in blue breeches and a yellow woolen tunic was a good-looking boy, probably a year or two younger than Ramza. "Thank you for helping me," the long-haired youth said in a pleasant tenor voice. "Those thugs were from Bart Company; they can be a determined bunch."

For an instant, Ramza looked into the young man's deep brown eyes, evaluating. There was bravery and vitality in those big eyes. "No problem," he said, smiling warmly. "I'm Ramza Beoulve."

"I'm Mustadio Bunansa," the stranger said. "I hope you don't think I'm ungrateful, but I'd better be off. I've got to get to Goug City."

"We have business there too," said Ramza. (Just a little white lie!) His light-blond hair blew into his eyes and he brushed it back irritably. "There's safety in numbers, right? If this 'Bart Company' really wants you, we ought to go together."

Mustadio stepped forward. Something told him to trust this squire, even though he was obviously an officer of the Hokuten. Or was it that Mustadio wanted to trust him? He was strong, his eyes shone with intelligence and his voice was kind and certain. His actions had been honorable, too.

"I can't afford to trust anyone completely, not even someone who just saved my life," Mustadio said after a moment. "But I agree that there is safety in numbers. If you're okay with me not telling you everything, I will accept your offer."

+++++

Just past sunset, Ramza sat alone, soaking in the men's side of the hot spring. He knew his squad members were on the other side; occasionally he could hear their voices. Ramza's decision to accept only female soldiers had been purely professional; women could become Dancers if they trained long and intensely enough. Besides that, they could use various powerful accessories and weapons that men just didn't have the ability to handle.

The cost of the potential for greatness of the female soldiers was that Ramza often didn't have anyone to talk to as a close friend. But he didn't usually feel lonely. What mattered was the mission, not whether he had a confidante or a best buddy.

Ramza got out of the bubbling, slightly pungent water after a good soak. He heard light footfalls and turned his head to see Mustadio. The blonde youth was wearing just a white towel around his waist and Ramza quickly turned his eyes back to the trees and the cloudy sky so that Mustadio wouldn't think he was staring. Still, he could see in his mind's eye the thin-but-strong arms, the slim legs, the tapered waist, the full pink lips of the young man's mouth.

For his part, Mustadio couldn't look away as Ramza bent to pick up his towel and wrapped it around himself. The blond-haired noble had broad shoulders, well-muscled arms and legs, and a sculpted pair of buttocks. His wet, warm skin shimmered with health in the light of the rising moon. Mustadio stopped staring after a moment. It was a good thing he had accepted Ramza's help, he told himself! Here was a fit and capable fighter: someone reliable and admirable. At that back of his mind, Mustadio also added "attractive" to the list, but Mustadio shoved that thought away. He couldn't think things like that--he couldn't afford to trust anyone.

But Ramza was a born aristocrat, used to making decisions quickly and used to people doing what he wanted them to do. By the time he reached the inn room he was sharing with Mustadio, he'd already decided on his next action. He dried himself thoroughly and put a couple more logs in the heating stove in the center of the room. For a moment, he enjoyed standing naked in the cool air of the chamber. Then he put on his thick, red bathrobe, tied the belt, and sat in a cushioned chair, facing the door. He got out the book of guerilla strategies he'd been reading and began to study.

Half an hour later, Mustadio entered the room, wearing a robe and carrying a basket containing his clothing.

"What do you know about strategies, Mustadio?" Ramza asked, fixing his hazel eyes on his young roommate.

Something about the question and the intense stare made Mustadio blush. His spine prickled. "Not a lot," he said quietly. "I'm an engineer. I'm used to mostly tinkering and digging and tinkering some more."

"Well, we live in a time of war. It's a sad truth; here and now, everyone has to know something about strategy or risk losing life, limb, and loved ones. You have personal experience with the danger. Come over here and look at this book."

Mustadio couldn't refuse. Still, he was aware of his position: alone with a strong young combat officer who also happened to be a noble. His blush deepened. "Okay," he said, trying to keep his voice steady. He averted his eyes and set the bath basket next to his bed. Ramza grinned at this long-haired youth's behavior.

Mustadio straightened and crossed the room, stopping at Ramza's side. "Here," Ramza said in a low voice. "This chapter is on missile combat; very relevant to your method of fighting. Step closer! Read it with me."

Heart hammering, Mustadio moved closer to the larger young man, until he was only a centimeter or two from touching him.

"Hold the book, please," Ramza said. Mustadio's shy manner and the way his damp chest and neck gleamed in the lantern light had really gotten Ramza excited. Sexual suggestion was obvious in Ramza's voice when he spoke.

Mustadio trembled slightly as he took the book from Ramza's hands.

"That must be awkward," Ramza said after a second. He put his hands gently on Mustadio's hips. "Come on, sit with me." He pulled the bashful youth onto his lap, thrilled with the way he squirmed. Mustadio was trying not to disobey Ramza but also trying to stay as far away from him as he could.

Mustadio was having trouble concentrating and even breathing. He felt Ramza's strong hands pulling him slowly backward. He felt an unmistakable sensation as something hot and firm touched his lightly-clothed backside. The book began to shake in his unsteady hands.

"Please, hold it higher so I can read too," Ramza whispered.

Mustadio swallowed hard and lifted the book.

Ramza put his palms on the smaller youth's thighs and slowly began to open the simple bathrobe. Mustadio gasped. Ramza untied the robe's soft belt--

"--Can't!" Mustadio blurted, trying to jump up. Ramza's strong grip held him immobile, but there was kindness in his touch.

"I know why you say that," Ramza said. "Rest assured; I will not try to make you part with your secrets. On my knight's honor, I will not press you for any answer you'd rather not tell." The powerful squire placed his left hand on Mustadio's ribs and pushed him gently back, until Mustadio was resting his back on Ramza's chest. Ramza lightly kissed Mustadio's neck, just under his ear. The young engineer couldn't help it; a quiet groan escaped his parted lips.

Ramza's right hand pushed the sides of Mustadio's robe wide apart. With his left hand, he softly stroked the long-haired young man's chest and belly. After waiting, he moved his calloused right hand down the side of Mustadio's shivering body, eventually stopping at Mustadio's crotch. The lanky youth inhaled sharply. Ramza's fingers explored his very erect penis with the delicate touch of fine goose down.

"When we met after the battle, I knew you liked what you saw," Ramza said. "The feeling was mutual. So let's have a fun night, you and me."

Mustadio shifted and turned his head, making eye contact with the athletic young man beneath him. He nodded, a small smile appearing on his mouth.

With a swift, graceful motion, Ramza put both arms under the slim youth, picked him up in a cradle carry, and brought him to the foot of the wide bed. (The noble squire had hired the best room in the inn and it was set up for a lady and/or lord. It had one large, luxurious bed for the aristocrat(s) and two smaller beds, for servants.)

Ramza set Mustadio on his feet and kissed him. Mustadio kissed back hesitantly at first, then with growing ardor. He really liked the taste of Ramza's mouth and the sensation of Ramza's tender lips. Ramza embraced his new partner fairly innocently at first, then moved his hands higher until they reached the base of Mustadio's neck. Carefully, Ramza eased the open bathrobe over Mustadio's shoulders. Mustadio relaxed his arms and let the robe fall to the floor.

"Lie down," Ramza whispered.

Mustadio did as instructed, enjoying the unfamiliar smoothness of satin sheets under him. He resisted covering himself with his hands, but he couldn't relax either, knowing that Ramza was looking at him. Mustadio's dark brown eyes looked up. Ramza was staring so hungrily! Mustadio looked away again, a dark blush coloring his cheeks.

Short, soft, fine, light blonde hair grew on Mustadio's forearms and just above his cock; there was no hair anywhere else on his body. His hips were narrow and bony, but his waist was even narrower, giving his torso appealing, androgynous curves. His abdomen was flat and smooth. His arms and legs were long, with sleek muscles visible beneath the tanned skin. His chest was broad, but not yet well-defined. His cock was not large, but it was larger than Ramza had expected it to be, and it pulsed with anticipation. Fine blue and purple veins appeared and disappeared on the shaft. The pinkish head was slick with transparent pre-cum.

"You're beautiful."

"...No," Mustadio objected. His voice was almost too quiet to hear.

"It's true. A beautiful male is very rare, but that's what you are. You have so little hair; did you fib about your age?"

"My people have intermarried again and again with the elves and the half-elves that live in the southern forests," Mustadio said. "Most of us will never have facial hair, or hair on our chests or under our arms."

Ramza said, "That must be where you get those exotic eyes, too. They're mesmerizing." He moved to the edge of the bed and stripped off his robe.

Mustadio was too embarrassed and excited to say anything.

Ramza climbed onto the bed and got down on knees and elbows. He pressed his lips to the head of Mustadio's hard penis, then opened his mouth slightly to let his tongue taste the juice at the tip.

Mustadio's breathing grew ragged. He glanced sideways and saw Ramza's muscular buttocks and the large, dark pink penis that jutted from between his legs. Ramza raised one leg and moved closer, positioning one knee on either side of Mustadio's face.

Ramza licked Mustadio's penis with several long swipes of his tongue. He licked his own forefinger as well, coating it with plenty of saliva. He tapped that finger against Mustadio's anus and at the same time put his lips around the head of Mustadio's cock. The strong noble began to move slowly back and forth, up and down the smooth shaft.

Reaching up and curling his fingers around Ramza's shaft, Mustadio licked the end of Ramza's cock in return. Without a conscious thought, he changed his grip slightly and began to suck, filling his mouth with Ramza's penis.

He's a natural, Ramza thought. He pushed his slick finger into the youth's cute anus and wiggled it while he slowly continued bobbing on Mustadio's dick. He felt Mustadio's mouth tighten and apply exquisite pressure on his penis and Ramza reluctantly decided to end this phase of the encounter.

Taking his mouth away from the golden-haired young man's cock and his finger from the young man's ass, Ramza said, "Let's try something else, shall we?"

Ramza waited patiently as Mustadio's hand and mouth released Ramza's penis after a noticeable delay. Nice enthusiasm, Ramza thought happily. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked over at his smaller companion. "Sit on my lap again," he said.

Mustadio rose and positioned himself above Ramza, but suddenly stopped. "I'm afraid it will hurt," he admitted.

"It might a little, but not much and not for very long," Ramza said soothingly. "I've already lubricated your sweet little hole quite a bit and I've opened it somewhat with my finger. And you've seen to getting my dick wet!" Mustadio felt himself blush again. Ramza continued, "Just push like you're relieving yourself while you sit down. I know it seems like it shouldn't help, but it will. Trust me."

Shaking slightly, Mustadio lowered his body, letting Ramza's hands guide him. Ramza's firm, throbbing penis made contact with his anus. Holding his breath, Mustadio pushed the way Ramza had told him and let Ramza pull him slowly lower. Mustadio gasped. The sensation was so strange, but it felt good in many ways. He was impaled deeper and deeper until finally his thighs rested on Ramza's. "Oh, yes," Ramza said with a groan.

Ramza put his hand to his mouth and loaded it with saliva, then put it on Mustadio's penis, which felt larger and hotter than ever. "Does this feel good?" Ramza said. Mustadio nodded. "Bounce on my lap, love," the warrior said, starting to stroke Mustadio's cock.

Mustadio's emotions ran wild. His eyes shut as ecstasy began to bloom within his cock and his ass. This felt so dirty, but so good! As great as he felt, he knew he was also giving enormous pleasure to the heroic young man under him and he was proud of that! Up and down, up and down, he slid himself along Ramza's thick tool over and over, building a solid rhythm, matching his motions to the wonderful motions of Ramza's hand milking his penis. Suddenly, he felt Ramza's hand pick up the tempo. Beneath him, Ramza's powerful hips started thrusting, pushing that long, wide cock even deeper inside him.

Long golden hair whipping wildly, Mustadio responded by picking up his own pace, joyfully riding the cock in his backside. And abruptly he felt the heat. Ramza froze and Mustadio gasped at the feeling of Ramza's semen shooting into his insides. "Oh, oh, ooh!" Mustadio chanted hoarsely while Ramza pumped him full of sperm.

Ramza let himself enjoy the orgasm for several seconds after it was over. Then he surprised Mustadio again with his strength, easily lifting the youth off his cock, setting him next to himself on the side of the bed.

Mustadio was only confused for a moment. Ramza got on his knees in front of the smaller young man and put his mouth back on Mustadio's penis. He wanted Mustadio to get off this time, so he moved much faster and applied more forceful suction. Mustadio was entranced, watching his cock rapidly vanish into and reappear from this powerful fighter's mouth. Heart pounding, the slender youth was in bliss.

There was that familiar intense tingle and Mustadio came, spurting thick, sticky cum into Ramza's mouth. Ramza anticipated the timing, but not the amount! His throat worked to gulp down Mustadio's semen, but two tiny streams of milky white liquid sprung from between his tightly-close lips in spite of his best effort. When Mustadio had finally finished cumming, Ramza pulled his mouth away from the young man's penis with a loud, wet pop.

Mustadio collapsed onto the bed. "That was incredible," he said in a trembling voice. "I'm glad I got in trouble today."

"You weren't a 'damsel in distress', but I'm glad you needed a rescue today too. And I knew you'd be delicious," said Ramza. "By the way, we could use an engineer in our squad...."

+ + The End + +

pacifist91w
pacifist91w
114 Followers