Not a Librarian Anymore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ma'am."

"I pretty much threw myself at you, and you can take that as a compliment because I don't ever have to do that, at least not yet," Mrs. Ryan explained. "I invited you inside, even asked you to help dry me off, but instead of coming inside you left."

"I didn't know what to do," I complained.

"I thought I had been obvious in what I had been doing. Anyway, I thought then that you must be one of those fellows who just likes to look, and that's not abnormal. I like to look too," Mrs. Ryan said. "Later that day your friend that had joined us back here before called me up. Clay isn't it?"

"Yes ma'am."

"He had taken the initiative and called the phone company to get my number, and although he was very crude I was taken by his eagerness so I invited him to pay me a visit." Mrs. Ryan reminded me. "I made sure that the curtains were wide open so if you wanted to you would be able to see, and sure enough there you were. Apparently you made no effort to stay out of sight because your friend mentioned you were watching, so I suspect that's why he was acting like a showoff. I assumed you must have enjoyed watching because you spent a lot of time out there that day."

I explained that I had actually gone home for a bit before returning, but she was right that I did watch a lot and I admitted I must like to watch because I spent a lot of time doing it.

"It's you I liked to look at, not the moving man and not my asshole friend - sorry - but he is a jerk," I explained.

"Then why didn't you come in to join me before when I invited you?"

"Scared," I told her.

"Are you a virgin?" Mrs. Ryan asked, and after I nodded she said, "We all are at some point. I think it's sweet that you're saving yourself for the right girl.

"I'm not saving myself for anybody," I snapped. "It's just that my body - I'm not built like those other guys. I think there's something wrong with me."

I then proceeded to tell Mrs. Ryan everything, all the sorry details of my disaster with Greta and all of the insecurities I had about myself, and by the time I was through I was a mess, although I did feel like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

"You thought that I would be comparing you to other men?" she asked as if it was an absurd notion, and after I nodded she shook her head. "I would say that was foolish but I know how superficial many people can be. I've known many men in my life, especially since my wonderful husband passed, and I've had any number of marvelous experiences but the best ones weren't with people who were full of themselves. It also has next to nothing to to with physical attributes. Caring about the one you're with and trying to please them as well as yourself? That's what makes a great lover.."

"But Clay," I interjected. "None of my business but he didn't care about you, no more than he cares about anybody else he has sex with. He used you."

"And I used him as well," Mrs. Ryan explained. "As you must know by now, I'm very sexual by nature, and my late husband used to enjoy that because he was more than up to taking care of my needs right up to the end. After he passed, my desires remained the same. I know the names some call me and I won't demand an apology or ask for forgiveness because I am who I am. All I try to do is be discreet and hope my partners are as well. Most are."

"The offer still stands," Mrs. Ryan told me as she rose to her feet and headed for her back door, and when she looked back I got up myself and followed her inside.

***

It wasn't like I hadn't been in the cottage before, because I had helped moved things around a couple of times for Mrs.Ryan, but this was way different. It felt like the walls were moving when I went down the little hallway and then in her bedroom I had to grab onto the foot board of her bed with one hand because I felt dizzy.

As she came around me Mrs. Ryan put her hand on my shoulder and smiled, her light floral scent filling my nose as she told me to relax, and then as she went to the window she asked whether I wanted it open or closed.

"Uh, it's up to you Mrs. Ryan," I managed.

"Okay, then how about we leave the window open but close the curtains? How's that Randy?" she asked and I nodded.

"You know, from the look on your face one would think you don't want to be here?" she noted, and as she stood in front of me I saw she was still an inch or two taller than me. "But I know that's not true is it?"

It wasn't, and as I spoke she unzipped her windbreaker and took it off, revealing herself to be naked underneath, and as she cast it aside I found myself inches away from her breasts, the skin paler and the nipples more crimson that they had looked from afar.

"And I won't do for you to be calling me Mrs. Ryan, at least not in here," she explained as she kept her eyes on mine while lowering her own shorts and stepping out of them, and Mrs. Ryan hadn't been wearing anything under them either. "You can call me Millicent, or Millie if you wish. My husband used to call me Red, for obvious reasons.

"Millie," I squeaked as she took the step closer than had us close enough to feel each others breath.

"Fine. Well, now that you're getting a closer look, are you still attracted to me?" she asked, and when my head bobbed briskly she took my hands and brought them to her breasts, helping me cup them.

"These have seen better days I'm afraid," Millie told me as she prompted me to squeeze them on my own before taking her hands off mine, as she smiled and breathed in as she explained, "In my day they stuck right out, but I'm afraid time and gravity have won out."

"Nice," I mumbled as I kneaded the giving flesh, feeling her nipples swell as I played until Millie reach over and tugged my t-shirt from under my shorts.

"My turn" Mrs. Ryan told me, and I would have rather just played with her breasts all day but instead she was pulling my t-shirt up and off me, revealing my scrawny upper torso as she traced the beige border on my skinny bicep with her finger and noted, "Getting a little tan I see."

"You have a wonderful body Randy. Such smooth skin," she noted while her long bony fingers rubbed my chest, making me shiver when she grazed my nipples, and then she sat on the edge of the bed and turned me to face her. "Easier for me this way."

As I looked down and saw my neighbor carefully undoing my shorts it occurred to me that this scene was just like it had been before with Clay standing where I was, but this was different because it was my shorts that dropped to the floor and my boner pointing at Mrs. Ryan through my briefs. Even though it was hidden under the cotton it was clear to me how pitiful it looked, and for a lady like Millie who had seen plenty in her time I was half expecting her to be stifling a laugh.

That thought was what caused me to lose my erection even before her hand reached up for it, and I screwed my eyes closed when she pinched my dick lightly, my knees shaking so badly I expected to hear them knocking together. It was a relief when I felt myself being eased down to the bedding, because otherwise I might have either fainted or run any minute.

"Relax," Mrs. Ryan was saying as she propped herself up on her elbow and faced me while I must have resembled a corpse the way I rested there on my back, but then she leaned over and kissed me.

I had never fantasized about kissing Millie, my thoughts about the little old lady centered elsewhere, but as she passionately dipped her tongue into my mouth and dueled with mine I learned she was an amazing kisser.

"Take me Randy," she gasped after a couple minutes of necking, and then I was being spun around so she as on her back and I was above her trying to put my boner into her, my prong poking pathetically in the burnt orange jungle of hair until she reached down and saved me by grabbing my dick and slipping me into a wonderfully warm and wet place. "That's it honey. Fuck me."

That was what I did. Probably not very well but I did, enthusiastically bouncing up and down on poor Mrs. Ryan while she made faces, said dirty things and clutched at my arms, and after I felt my member get squeezed as Millie squealed loud, I came too while her hands dug at my butt.

"That was so good honey," Millie was whispering in my ear, with me having collapsed on top of her. "Were you really a virgin or were you kidding me?"

"No, I swear!" I assured her as I propped myself up with my arms again, not caring whether she was just saying that or not, and after kissing her I smothered her neck and shoulders with kisses while rolling onto my side, and then feasted on her doughy teats, sucking on the fat nipples eagerly like a baby.

"Nice. Don't you stop," Mrs. Ryan cooed as I kneaded the pale tit my mouth wasn't on, and as I went from breast to breast to nurse on the thickening nipples my neighbor seemed to like what I was doing, running her hand through my scalp and moaning for me to, "Suck on them as hard as you want."

I happened to glance up while Millie's head rolled from side to side, and my eyes were diverted to the wild spray of hair that filled the deep pocket of her underarm. Millie saw me staring and when I took her hand from my scalp and pulled it up over her head she let me.

"Scarier up close?" she teased before mentioning that she had noticed me looking at her armpits from the start but wasn't sure whether the hair aroused or revolted me, but after I kissed the furry hollow passionately she figured that out fast enough.

"You're hard again so soon?" Mrs. Ryan asked when she felt my dick against her hip, and before I could answer the surprisingly agile lady had me on my back and was straddling me while putting my dick in her. "You rest this time."

I couldn't completely rest because as Millie started to bounce up and down - her bouncing controlled so my dick didn't fall out - I saw her breasts flying all over the place, the long pale tubes uncontrolled until I reached up and grabbed the spongy banana boobs.

"That's it Randy. Don't baby them," she implored as I kneaded her hangers roughly, but apparently not too rough for Mrs. Ryan as her upper torso writhed around, her hands alternating between clutching my own hands or failing wildly in the air until the sight of Millie on top of me made me trying not to cum impossible.

"Whew!" Millie exclaimed after I fell off to her side, and I nuzzled up next to her, holding myself tightly against her as I savored her still feminine aroma, and we rested there for quite a while until my hand reached over onto her stomach which had only a little wrinkling around her belly button.

It looked like Millie might have dropped off like I had, so my hand very lightly traveled over her navel until it reached a little trail of red hairs that led down to her bush, a wide triangle that leaked over onto the insides of her thighs. The hair down there was soft, but not a downy as what was under her arms, and I liked the slightly springy feel of her thicket as I lightly touched it.

"Quite a forest isn't it?" Mrs. Ryan said, startling me from my careful study, "You should have seen it when I was younger because it was even more dense then. You like hair don't you honey?"

"I guess," I admitted as I toyed with the curls, and when I leaned over and kissed her tummy I glanced up at Mrs. Ryan who seemed to be able to read my mind.

"Go ahead," Millie told me, and after I started to tell her I didn't know how she simply shook her head and added, "Only one way to learn, isn't there?"

I suppose that was correct, and as I got up onto my knees and worked my way down my neighbor parted her lithe legs so I could climb between them. When I got there Millie spread her thighs wider, causing the jungle to part a bit so I could see the plump lips of her sex. The smell hit me at first, the frankly tart scent making me blink at first, and then I saw my cum drooling out of her and hanging on the hairs. Her pussy was a mess, and there was no way I was going to put my face in that. That thought lasted about 2 seconds until I recalled that in my early days I had tasted my own cum out of curiosity and it wasn't that bad. That's all this was, plus the juices from Mrs. Ryan's incredible pussy, so I dove in.

The steamy cauldron I lowered my face into my hot, hairy and messy, but that only seemed to inflame me as I licked a little tentatively at first, and when Millie seemed to like what I was doing I got bolder until it must have looked like I was trying to have her sex swallow my face. I was a snorting animal and my neighbor was first clutching at the sheets and clawing my shoulders before her thighs clenched around my head while she shoved my head into her. Even with my ears blocked I could hear her cum, and in my mind it was way louder than she had sounded with Clay or the moving man.

After her thighs let go of my head Millie sort of collapsed and lay there sort of dazed, and when I got up onto my knees I noticed my dick was sort of hard. I was tempted, and when Mrs. Ryan looked up at me and saw the situation she smiled and nodded a little so I just leaned down and put my dick in her. A few thrusts later my semi-erect dick was spurting weakly into her, and then I was done.

"No, I don't think I could have taken much more anyway," Millie answered after I apologized for being so quick. "You wore me out - at least for the time being."

That probably wasn't true. I knew that from watching her the other times with guys whose cocks were way longer and thicker, but it made me feel good and made the day perfect.

***

That wasn't the last time I got to spend time in Mrs. Ryan's bedroom that summer and beyond, but while I would have been willing and able to spend every day there with her, Millie gently informed me that she needed variety.

"Besides," she explained. "I think you like to watch too."

Busted. While I much preferred being involved, I did like watching a whole lot, and when Mrs. Ryan told me that she was happy to let me observe from the outside while the weather permitted, I did just that. When Millie had told me she was very sexual by nature, she wasn't kidding because I only remember one day when nothing went on in that bedroom.

How did this work? When she wanted to let me know she was available - usually once or twice a week - Millie would prop a book up in her window which meant I was invited. The other days it was other people, and it was like the United Nations too. Millie didn't discriminate as men and a few women of all shapes and sizes joined her while I watched from outside.

When the weather got cold the window closed and I couldn't stand out there anyway, nut college that begun so my time was limited anyway. Millie did let me watch from her closet a couple of times with people she thought wouldn't mind if I made a noise and got caught, but I was pretty good at sitting in there on a stool and watching.

One time I even got to join in, sort of. Millie had this friend who was either from India or Turkey, a brown skinned man whose entire body was covered with hair, front and back except for the soles of his feet and the top of his skull. He rarely spoke to Mrs. Ryan and was scary looking, mostly because his cock was insane looking with the length of it putting Clay to shame if it could straighten out, but the brown prong curved crazily to the left.

After she told me that this man, whose name was Kafka or something like that, was going to stop by this one weekend Mrs. Ryan told me that if I wanted to I could watch but this time from the room instead of the closet and I could join in if I wanted.

"Kafka doesn't mind and would not mind if you joined us. He said he liked to be watched like I do," Millie told me, and when I told him I would be ashamed to be in the bed with a guy built like that she laughed and told me that her friend had the same negative body image issues I did.

So I sat in the corner when he arrived, and shook my hand and smiled a little when Mr. Ryan introduced us before I stripped down to my briefs. After I watched Millie suck his cock, or to be more precise work on the end of the monster, she motioned me onto the bed, and when she yanked down my underwear I waited for this Kafka guy to laugh but he said nothing and didn't object when she had us kneel kitty-corner to her so she could go back and forth between us.

Surprisingly although my skinny pink stalk looked sad next to that arching freak of nature, it was kind of erotic to see Millie bring the tips together so she could lick away on us. Too erotic for me because I came almost right away, leaving Millie to clean up my mess as I retreated to the corner again, ending my one and only threesome.

My college years went like this, with me watching and occasionally enjoying Mrs. Ryan, but I gained some confidence and started dating too. By my senior year Mrs. Ryan told me that she was fed up with the cold winters and would be moving to Florida, saying she had some friends down there, a fact that did not surprise me. It was time for me to grow up and fly on my own anyway, and I did but fondly remember the woman who helped make me a man.

***

Thanks for reading.