Not a Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're getting a complete makeover for the first time. I want you to be pretty when Jay sees you for the first time in your new clothes."

I sighed, but didn't argue. There wouldn't have been a point to it. "I guess the bath's for me, then?"

"Mmhm."

Despite its size, the tub seemed to fill up rather quickly. I stripped down, surprising myself just how commonplace it had become to undress in front of Tess. Maybe she'd get naked, too, and get in the tub with me. Maybe I could start massaging her back, and she'd really enjoy it, and maybe we'd end up—

"Why are you looking at me like that?" asked Tess, and interrupted my fantasy.

"What? Nothing."

"No, you were staring at me. Come on, you can tell your big sister anything."

"No, really. I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking anything."

Tess just frowned, and looked at me with those big puppy eyes, until I couldn't handle it anymore. Why did I have to be so pathetic?

"Alright, alright... I was thinking about, um, you and me," I confessed, looking down at the ground out of embarrassment.

"You and me... how?"

"In the bathtub together. Naked."

"Is that so, huh? And then what?"

"And then, uh, I seduce you, and we do it."

Tess snorted. "Oh, Henry, Henry, Henry... there's a flaw with your plan."

"What's that?"

"I'm not tempted at all by your little wiener. I think I'd get more satisfaction out of rubbing my crotch on a mirror."

I kept forgetting that Tess could be just as cruel as Jay, when she wanted to be. She turned around, and tested the water in the tub.

"You can get in already, while the rest fills up," she announced, and I walked towards the water with trepidation.

It turned out to be almost unbearably hot. I tested the water with my big toe at first, and then slowly dipped in the rest. My other foot followed, and the hot air emanating from the tub reminded me of blazing hot august afternoons at the beach. Tess watched with amusement as I slowly, but surely, descended into the hot water. Once I was submerged to my neck, however, it was like being in heaven.

Tess squirted some yellow colored liquid right under the nozzle, and moments later the scent of honey filled the air.

"Wow, that smells good," I announced.

"It's my favorite."

"I think it might be mine, now, too. Way better than the ones I have at home."

"Of course it is, silly. All of yours are probably made for men. This one's for girls."

I didn't bother arguing the point, but only because soaking in the hot water felt so good. There was no reason to ruin the mood.

"I'll be right back, wait here," instructed Tess.

She came back a minute later carrying a small toiletry bag, and set it down on the edge of the tub. In it was a large can of shaving cream, and a small razor. I felt my cheeks, and realized I must have a bit of stubble. Normally I wait until Monday to shave again, but it couldn't hurt to do it now. The more I considered it, the more suspicious I got.

"Tess..." I started, apprehensively eyeing the utensils.

"Yes, puppet?" she responded, with a malicious grin.

"You're not going to just shave my face, are you? Armpits?" I guessed, but Tess stayed silent. "Legs? Chest?" Tess remained silent. "Down there?" Silence. "Tell me, please!"

"E-ve-ry-where!" she announced triumphantly.

"Everywhere?"

"Uh huh."

"Even my head?"

Tess looked at me, as if she considered it for a moment. "Hmm, no. I guess not everywhere. Everywhere else, though. Now, we need to get started before you stay in the water for too long. Down you go!"

Abruptly, I felt her push down on my head, and I was not prepared for it. She dunked my head underwater, and I came up a few seconds later, spluttering.

"Hey!" I protested.

Tess squeezed some of the shaving cream into her palm, and lathered it up. Once it was nice and foamy, she applied it to my cheeks in lavish amounts.

"Hold still, ok?"

I was not about to fidget around while she held a razor blade to my skin, and anyway, I was far too enchanted by her touch on my skin, in the typical, pathetic Henry fashion. Tess worked quickly, and efficiently, sliding the sharp metal over my skin, and cleaning it in the water. I had an electric shaver at home, so it was a pretty new experience for me. Tess shaved the small wisps of my mustache. Sometimes I wished I could have grown a real beard, but it never seemed to work out. It was even unlikelier now.

Without warning, Tess unceremoniously dunked my face under water again. When I came up, she had pulled another bottle out of the bag, and dabbed a little on her palm.

"Moisturizer," was all she said, before working it into my smoothly shaven skin.

It stung a little, but I was proud of myself for not letting Tess see me wince. Well, not too much, at least.

"There," she announced, proudly.

I touched my face, and it was incredibly smooth. Not even a hint of hair, stubble, or bumps.

"You have great skin," Tess complimented me.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm actually kinda jealous." Tess? Jealous of something I had? It seemed unlikely. "Now raise your arm."

Obediently, I raised my arm. I had never shaved my armpits before. That wasn't what guys did. I watched the small patch of hair disappear under the shaving cream, and was glad I wasn't ticklish. Tess managed to shave my pits a lot quicker than my face, and a minute later worked in the moisturizer. I lowered my arm, and felt the unnatural smoothness.

We repeated the same procedure on the other side. And then on my arms. A few minutes later, and I was able to admire the suddenly smooth skin of my arms. With the black hair on my arms gone, I felt almost naked. Well, MORE naked than actually being naked. Every time I glanced down, the sudden blankness of my skin was jarring.

"You like it?" asked Tess.

"I don't know... it's weird, but not bad," I answered honestly. "I never realized how pale my skin is."

"Like a pretty porcelain doll. Maybe we can go to the beach in the summer, and get some color in you."

"I'd like that," I answered without thinking about it, and realized that I actually did. Despite what she was doing to me, I liked spending time with her.

"Good! Now, time for your back!"

"My back? Really?"

"Why not? There's not a lot of hair there, but we might as well."

"Alright, I guess."

"Good girl. Up you go!" Tess patted the rim of the tub next to her, and I sat up.

With broad strokes of her hand, she lathered up the top half of my back. The razor scraped across my skin, and I wondered how it looked. I can't say that I have ever actually seen my own back. Tess finished on my left shoulder, and moved on to the other side.

Tess had me dunk in the water again, and then applied the moisturizer to my back. With her hands. Her soft, caressing hands. It was better than some of my dreams. My dick was hard as a rock before she finished.

"Turn around, time for the front."

"Uh, can we wait a bit?" I stalled.

"Why?" she asked, curiously. "Are you trying to hide an erection?"

"How'd you know?"

"I figured. Anyway, I've seen what little you have to offer already, so why are all shy now?"

"Dunno. Because it's because of you."

"Aw, that's cute. But it's not an excuse. Turn around!"

I sighed, and turned around, taking my feet out of the warm water. At least the bathroom had heated up a lot more than the rest of the apartment. Tess didn't even so much as glance at my dick, before she lathered up my chest.

"Wow, your heart is beating really fast," she observed.

"Because you're touching me."

"Oh, please. I bet you're more turned on by Jay's big dick than me. Just try to imagine that thing sliding into you." A cool shiver ran down my spine. "Oh wow, see? Beating even harder."

My whole face flushed red out of embarrassment. Tess placed the razor on my chest, and made quick work of the small patch of hair. Her fingers worked in the moisturizer, and I thought my dick was about to burst.

Tess had me lie back in the tub, and raise my legs onto the rim. The water felt a hundred times warmer on my sensitive skin, and I relaxed, while she lathered up my lower legs. She had to whip up another batch of shaving cream in the middle of it. I moved my hand towards my erection.

"Don't you dare jerk off, you perv," reprimanded Tess.

"Sorry," I muttered.

Tess patted the rim of the bathtub again, instructing me to sit up once more. She grabbed my leg, and pulled it up on her lap. Even more than before, I felt exposed. My little cock just pointed outward, throbbing, while Tess applied the cream to my thighs.

Her hands inched closer, and closer, and my breathing picked up, but she never came within reach of my dick. I had to bite my lip and close my eyes to keep from screaming out. As she used the razor to shave off all of the hair on my thigh, she accidentally bumped her wrist against my erection, and a shiver ran up my spine, shaking my whole body, followed by a sudden, sharp pain.

"Shit, shit, fuck, sorry, oh god, I'm so sorry! But you moved!" panicked Tess.

I opened my eyes, and saw a small nick on my upper thigh. A small drop of blood stood in sharp contrast to my milky white skin. It didn't really hurt, but Tess didn't have to know that.

"Ow!" I complained loudly. "You're the one that bumped into me!"

"Sorry. Should I get a bandaid?"

"You could... kiss it better," I suggested.

Tess punched my leg with her fist, but not too hard, and I knew I had overplayed my hand. "You fucking perv. Is that all you think about?" she laughed. "Well... fine. You earned one, I guess."

I couldn't believe it, but she let go of my leg, and bent over. Her warm lips touched my skin, and she sucked directly on the wound. Her rough lip scraped over my wound, and it actually did hurt, then. As quickly as it happened, it was over. The only thing left was my cock, aching for release.

"Ew, that tasted awful," she remarked, and wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"Guess you're not a vampire, then," I mused.

"No, I'm a cock-pire. I love sucking cocks, not blood," she countered.

"Well... I have one of those too."

"No thanks. I meant a real one, not an oversized clit. Now sit still."

Tess quickly finished up on that side, and then repeated the process on the other leg. That time, she made sure to move her hands nowhere near my penis, to my dismay. Once she scraped off the last hair on my thigh, she had me sit back in the water. With excitement, I realized that the only hairy spot left on my body was my crotch.

"Guess there's only one thing left," Tess observed. "Your ass."

"What?" I exclaimed, surprised.

"You heard me. Come on, down you go. All fours."

Warily, I climbed out of the tub, and went down on all fours. Tess towelled off my lower back, and ass.

"Spread 'em, darling," she whooped.

I hesitated briefly. After scouring my memory, I couldn't remember anyone ever seeing me in such a position. With a sigh, I reached back there. My dick dangled freely between my legs.

"Both of them, please," instructed Tess.

"But I need one hand to—"

"No arguments, my little puppy."

With another sigh, I reached back with my other hand. I tried balancing as best as I could, but my back started wobbling out of control, and I had just enough time to brace myself before falling over. Resigned, I just put my cheek down on the throw rug. Face down, ass up, cheeks spread. It was uncomfortable, and humiliating.

"Man, I wish I had a nice, thick cock, right about now," commented Tess. Her finger pressed up against my opening, and I involuntarily jerked. "I bet it feels amazing to slide in there."

"Does it hurt? When it's done to you, I mean."

"Depends on how careful you are. Don't worry, we're gonna make sure you love your first time."

Tess slathered some cream all around my sphincter, and I had to try hard not to squirm from all the tickling. The metal blade scraped along my skin, and I held my breath. I definitely did not want any little mishaps. The razor came dangerously close to my asshole, but Tess seemed to know what she was doing. Was that her first time shaving another person's ass? I couldn't imagine Jay letting himself end up in a situation like mine.

"There, all done," announced Tess, using using a wet towel to wipe away the cream. "Well... only one thing left."

"Can I get up?" I asked. Lying with my face pressed into the rug wasn't terrible, but it wasn't really comfortable either.

"Yeah, just lie down on your back."

I flipped around, and she pushed between my legs, kneeling down. She slapped some cream right above my cock, and spread it around my shaft. Theresa Hopf was touching my cock. Instantly, blood rushed into it, and I felt like I had the biggest erection of my life. Too bad it was only a feeling. I decided that I didn't need to be embarrassed about it. Tess and Jay had put me through so much over the last couple of days, that I deserved this.

Tess focused on her work, and grabbed the razor. With her thumb and forefinger, she grabbed my erection, and pushed it to the side, so she could have access. Her fingers ever so slightly rubbed up and down my shaft, and I was starting to lose control. She was just about to place the razor on my skin, when the first warm spurt of cum leaked out of my cock.

"Eww!" shrieked Tess, and pulled her hand away, but it was too late.

I enjoyed the warm, buzzing orgasm. My cock jerked of its own volition, producing another flow of warm, sticky cum.

"You fucking perv," muttered Tess, rolling her eyes.

I just laid there, and grinned. She wiped away the cum, and re-applied more cream.

"Are you gonna be a good girl, and let me do this? You know, it would be really awful if my razor blade accidentally slipped down there."

I shuddered involuntarily. "Sorry. I'll be good, I promise."

"At least give me a warning."

The orgasm hadn't really been satisfying, since she let go of me as soon as it started. I was still horny, and it didn't take long for my dick to swell up again. Tess shot me a stern look, but I thought I was pretty safe from cumming again so quickly. She kept hold of my dick, and swiftly dragged the razor over my pubic area. Very carefully, she grabbed my balls, and gingerly removed the curly hairs. I held my breath the entire time, worried about the safety of my junk.

It took about five minutes, and I didn't dare look at it. I started at the ceiling, until Tess picked up the bottle of moisturizer, and splashed some on my skin. All the hair from my body was gone. It was odd to look at myself, and see smooth, shiny skin from my chest down. I know it's stupid, but I felt naked, somehow.

Tess massaged the moisturizer into my skin, working in a circle, coming closer to my penis. She looked me straight in the eyes, wrapped her fingers around my shaft, and started stroking. One tug. Two tugs. I was about to cum. Three tugs. I felt the orgasm start to rush up my legs. Tess withdrew her hand, and smirked. I groaned in disappointment.

"That's what you get, jerk." I reached up to finish myself off, but Tess slapped my hand away. "No."

She stood up, and offered me a hand. My skin tingled pleasantly, as the air brushed over my skin. I looked in the mirror, and almost didn't recognize myself. I was still the same person, but... smoother, and softer.

Tess walked up behind me, and placed a soft kiss on my neck. Goosebumps rose all over my body.

"God, you're such a pretty girl," she whispered. "Now, let's get you dressed. I can't wait to show you off to Jay."

She dug out the underwear from the bag, and handed it to me. I slipped into the panties easily, but the bra gave me trouble again. Just as I managed it, Tess pulled the pink tank top over my head. The cotton felt rough on my skin. Tess handed me the skirt, and I slipped it on, while she stuffed the insets into the bra. I almost fell into the bathtub when Tess tried to put one of the socks on for me.

I wanted to see what I looked like, but Tess made me sit on the rim of the tub.

"I think we kept Jay waiting long enough already, so we'll have to postpone your makeup lessons for another day, ok?"

She didn't wait for me to answer, before starting to work on my face. She applied some sort of powder to my cheeks with a brush, and used a pencil to draw something along my eyes. I closed my eyes when she told me to, and opened my mouth when she wanted to apply the lipstick.

"Wow," she exhaled.

Tess didn't stop me from standing up that time. In the mirror in front of me stood a pretty hot chick. Slightly tomboyish, with short hair, and small mounds, but definitely pretty. I lifted my arm, just to make sure it was actually me. The woman in front of me lifted her arm in response.

What the fuck?

My knees went weak, and I felt like there was a sudden emptiness in my stomach. Was this what having an identity crisis felt like?

"What do you think?" asked Tess.

"I... I... don't know."

Tess wrapped her arms around my midriff, and put her head on my shoulder. Her breasts pressed up against my back. "Told you you'd make a pretty girl."

I was speechless, staring at the woman in the mirror. Me. Fuck, fuck, fuck...

"Come on, Jay's waiting, and you still need your heels."

Tess plopped me back down on the rim of the tub. I just let her do whatever she wanted with me. She slipped on the shoes, and then pulled me back on my feet. I took a step, and tripped. Tess caught me before I fell down, and I held on to her for dear life. With her assistance, I took a few more steps, until I was able to walk without falling over.

Tess opened the door, and I took a deep breath. Everything was suddenly happening so quickly. The air outside the bathroom was noticeably cooler, and drier. The sound of the TV came out of the living room. Tess gently nudged me along.

"Are you ready, Jay?" Tess yelled.

The TV turned off, and Jay yelled back that he was. He was sitting on the couch, looking expectantly. His jaw actually dropped as I rounded the corner, and his eyebrows shot up. Funny, he'd been acting the entire time like I was a woman, but once I actually looked like one, he was surprised. Only for a moment, however.

"Bring her here," Jay said, indicating his lap.

I stood in front of him, heart beating. I was trying to figure out how exactly it was going to work, since I was wearing a skirt. Jay relieved me of making a decision, by sitting up, and grabbing my thighs. He hoisted me up as if I didn't weight anything, and made me straddle him. The skirt rode up all the way past my butt, leaving my "SLUT" panties exposed.

Jay pulled me in for a kiss. His lips met mine before I had a chance to react, and instinct took over. He was firm, and commanding. His tongue slipped inside my mouth, demanding me to respond. The stubble on his face scratched my chin.

Oh god, a guy was kissing me. And it felt good.

Jay broke the kiss. Red lipstick had smeared over his mouth. I was suddenly aware of the fact that I was sitting on a rather large, rapidly hardening bulge. God, it was so big. Big, and I was practically straddling it. And I kissed a guy!

"Wow, look at that," commented Tess, who sat down next to Jay, looking at my crotch.

Jay's and my eyes moved down to the little bulge.

"Guess that means she's ready," said Jay. "You got the bottle?"

"Of course."

Tess held out a small squeeze bottle containing clear liquid. Jay grabbed my panties, lifted me slightly with his legs, and pulled them down. My penis sprang free, smooth as the day I was born. Jay's rough fingers ran along my skin, and a shiver rippled through my body. He nodded approvingly.

Jay grabbed the bottle, and pumped some of the gel on his middle finger. I realized it was lube, when he reached between my legs, and spread the cold, slimy stuff around my hole. Was he going to fuck me? Oh god, I wasn't ready for that.