Not a Sugar Daddy Pt. 07

Story Info
Connie learns a friend is also a nudist.
2.9k words
4.33
721
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2024
Created 04/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please rate and leave comments. Your input helps writers improve. Thank you!

Monday, two days later, Connie didn't have to work. They started the day with a rousing round of sex. They started with 69 and Tadd gave Connie her first orgasm of the day while she brought him close but stopped when he warned her, not wanting it to end too soon.

After the oral they did something they hadn't enjoyed in months. They fucked a few times missionary, then switched to cowgirl, doggy, reverse cowgirl and spooning. Connie had two more orgasms before she pushed Tadd onto his back and laid on him in female missionary. A combination of stroking and clenching was more than he could take at this point and Tadd shot his load deep into her pussy.

After resting and catching their breath they jumped into the shower and washed and rinsed one another. They dried off but stayed naked as was their habit. When Connie was off, Tadd changed his routine so he wasn't heading to the gym yet. As Connie fixed breakfast Tadd opened and started his laptop, calling up a document he had written the past two days. He set the laptop in front of Connie's plate so she could read while they ate.

"You wrote something! Fantastic! I can't wait to read it, hon," she exclaimed. Setting down their plates as he put coffees on the table, she sat and adjusted the angle on the screen. "Transformation Machine, huh? Sounds interesting."

Connie jumped into the story, quickly discovering it was a departure from his usual style. Told in the first person, it was a fantasy about an engineer who invented a time machine with a twist. Not only did the machine transport him back in time, it un-aged him and made him more attractive. That led to him getting picked up by a beautiful young woman who took him back to her place.

"I love it, hon! Star Trek meets Back to the Future, but X rated! And I didn't spot any typos! Have you submitted it yet?"

"No, I wanted to get your feedback first. If you're sure it's okay, I'll go ahead and send it in," Tadd told her.

"Let me read it once more just to be certain," Connie said, scrolling back up to the top. She re-read it as Tadd cleared the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher. "Okay, it's good to go, babe."

Tadd took back his laptop and logged into Literotica. He checked his Home page and saw that two more readers had started following him since yesterday. Neither left a comment so he had no way to know what story caused them to follow him. Clicking the 'new story' tab he did a copy/paste with the text, typed in the title and brief description, added several tags and then asked Connie, "What category do you think this belongs in?"

"Well, your protagonist is older at the start, so maybe Mature? Or it could fit in SciFi/Fantasy, but it really only has the one element of time travel so I'm not sure it would satisfy those readers."

"He's late 20s when the action happens so I don't think Mature fits. I guess Erotic Couplings?" Tadd suggested.

"Yeah, that would work," Connie agreed.

Tadd selected that category, checked the box attesting that the story was original to him and submitted. It was taking two days for approval and publication so now they had only to wait.

"Want to hit the gym and then maybe get some lunch," Tadd asked Connie.

"Sure, although that means we'll have to get dressed," she said pouting while she fondled his cock. Tadd responded by tweaking her nipples as they walked to the bedroom to don workout clothes. Connie pulled on a sports bra and shorts with no panties. Tadd opted for compression briefs, shorts and a tee. Both selected the trainers they each found best for the cardio they'd be doing.

At the gym they did a circuit of five different cardio machines then hit the back area for some floor exercises and stretching. Finished, they both stopped in their respective locker rooms to pee and wash up then met in the lobby to exit.

"What do you feel like for lunch?" Tadd asked.

"What about pizza? We deserve a treat after working out," Connie suggested.

"Sounds good. Gino's?"

"Yup!"

They drove to the pizza parlor and took a booth, both sitting on the same side. After the waitress took their orders and brought their drinks, Tadd dropped his hand below the table and caressed Connie's thigh. Each time he ran his hand up he went a bit further until his fingers dipped beneath the hem of her shorts. When he traced her slit from bottom to top Connie sucked in a deep breath. Looking around to see if anyone was watching, she reached down and put her hand over his, outside her shorts.

Tadd expected her to push him away but she did just the opposite, pressing his hand harder into her mound. She used her fingertips to make a circular motion on the back of his hand and he mimicked it on her pussy, which was now getting very wet.

Tadd looked toward the kitchen and spotted their waitress carrying a pizza toward they table. He had just enough time to plunge two fingers into Connie's opening and pump twice before the waitress arrived and he withdrew his hand, placing it on the tabletop. The waitress must have been able to smell Connie's arousal after she put the pizza down because she looked at Tadd's hand, saw the sheen of Connie's juices on his fingers, and smiled at both of them as she licked her lips.

"You're incorrigible," Connie told him, slapping his bicep playfully. "You better be prepared to finish that once we get home!"

"We're already sweaty from the gym so we may as well get another workout before we shower," he told her.

After lunch they drove home and, after letting the dogs out, stripped and jumped back in bed. Tadd laid on his back and Connie straddled his head, lowering her pussy to his mouth. He ate her enthusiastically until she came, hard and loud, bathing his face in her juices. Lifting off him, Connie leaned down and licked his face clean before reversing position and taking his cock in her mouth.

Connie had come to truly enjoy the feeling of his cock head gently bumping the back of her throat. She was proud of herself for learning to deep throat, and pleased that she could give him something no other woman had. The first time he felt her throat he moaned deeply and sucked in air as fast as he could. For a moment Connie thought he might cum already but his cock wasn't throbbing the way it always did so she continued.

Raising and lowering her head to take him in and then out she also swirled her tongue around every part of his shaft. She slipped her finger into her soaking pussy and then pressed it to his back door, circling the opening before pushing inside him. That was all he needed as he shouted, lifted his hips off the bed and came repeatedly. The first spurt went straight down her throat but she caught the balance in her mouth and held it there.

When Tadd finished shooting and dropped his ass back to the bed, Connie pulled off him and snuggled up next to him. She pressed her lips to his and as he opened his pushed his cum into his mouth. This wasn't the first time she'd snowballed him but it wasn't something they did often. Connie usually preferred to swallow his cum herself when he came in her mouth. But with three holes in frequent use she often took his load in her pussy and ass as well.

"Hey, that reminds me. We haven't done anal in a couple of months. Don't want to get out of practice," she said.

"Okay, we'll put it on the schedule if you insist," Tadd told her.

"If I insist? Like I have to twist your arm to get you to fuck my ass! Harumph!!"

"Baby, as long as we make love at least once a week I'll gladly fuck every hole you want me to and have whatever kind of sex you're in the mood for," he said just before he kissed her.

"Ditto," Connie responded. "Change of subject?"

"Of course. What's on your mind?" Tadd said.

"I saw the desktop on your computer. How many stories are you working on?"

"Umm, six or seven I think. Only two are new, the others are continuations of multi-part stories I wrote before moving in. Those were left kind of hanging so I thought I'd circle back and see if they still have legs or need to be retired."

"How can you keep them all straight," Connie wanted to know.

"I can't always. When I pick up a story I haven't written for in a while I'll have to go back and re-read it. Usually just the latest part will remind me where the story is, but its likely I've forgotten some details," he admitted.

"What kind of details?"

"Well, like whether Tim and Becky ever had anal sex, or discussed it. If way back Becky had said she wouldn't do that, either that has to be maintained or something has to happen to change her mind," Tadd told her.

"Does a story ever change categories?" Connie asked.

"Yes. Remember the one I wrote about us meeting and getting together? That started as Erotic Coupling for the first couple of parts, but when we went to Hedonism it moved to Group Sex. Then we decided to pause that stuff and before long I moved in here with you, so it became Romance."

"Nice, and thank you," Connie kissed him softly.

After showering together Connie tossed the soiled sheets in the washing machine and Tadd flipped on the living room tv to call up the NASCAR race which had been rained out the previous day. Connie was a huge fan and Tadd was starting to warm up to the latest crop of drivers. He'd been a big fan back in the days of Rusty Wallace, Dale Earnhardt Sr., and Ernie Irvin but lost interest when his favorite drivers retired.

Connie had long ago ordered custom fit slip covers for the upholstered furniture throughout the house. Easily removed and laundered they allowed the couple to remain naked whenever they were home. Their trip to Hedonism II had taught them to appreciate the comfort of nudity, not to mention the open access. Connie and Tadd had a sort of mutual free use agreement in which both agreed the other may initiate sex whenever they felt like it, without fear of rejection. Having been together for nearly a year now, there had not been a single instance when either partner declined to participate.

As they watched the race Connie's phone pinged with a message. She read the text and replied "Sure, c'mon over". "Anne's coming over to watch the race with us," she told Tadd.

"Okay, guess it's time to get dressed," he replied with a bit of a pout and a twist of Connie's nipples.

"No need. Anne is a naturist as well, so unless you're embarrassed we can stay naked and I'm sure she'll join us."

"I'm good if you are," Tadd told her.

When the doorbell rang Connie looked through the peephole to verify it was Anne and she was alone, then opened the door. "Hi Anne, c'mon in."

"Thanks, Connie. Hi Tadd," she called over.

"Hi Anne. Connie just told me you're into nudity as well," he said as Anne pulled her sundress over her head and kicked off her flip flops, leaving herself completely naked.

"Yup! Have been for years but it's usually just when I'm home alone. Connie confessed that you guys have done it ever since you got back from Hedonism," Anne told him as she walked over to stand in front of where he was seated. After giving him a great look at her body she spun around so he could check out her back and ass.

"I find it best to check each other out right up front and get it over with. Like the view?" she asked him.

"Very attractive, thank you," Tadd said as he stood as well. "Help yourself," he told her, letting her get her fill of scoping him out.

"Nice, thanks."

"Hon, you know women talk to each other about everything. I've told her what a great lover you are and how much I love your cock. Next time you're hard would you mind if I take a few pics and share them with her," Connie asked.

"Umm, I suppose as long as they don't show my face," he told her.

"I'll make sure they're just waist down, babe. Thanks!"

After fixing a round of drinks for everyone, the three sat and watched the race. Conversation was limited to discussing the happenings on the screen. Connie was a fan of Chase Eliot, currently third in the overall points race, while Anne followed Joey Logano who at 18th was having a tough year.

During a commercial break Anne rose to use the bathroom giving Tadd another good look at her. Having seen the big picture, this time he focused on her pussy. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed into a small triangle above her slit. Her labia weren't bare but the hair there was extremely short and did not encroach on her thighs. 'Bet she wears very skimpy bikinis' he thought.

When the race ended Connie invited Anne to stay for the Chicken Piccata Tadd had prepared for dinner. Along with a salad and home-baked bread, it was both delicious and filling. Thanking them, Anne hugged Tadd and kissed his cheek. When she hugged Connie their breasts mashed together and the kiss Anne gave her was right on the edge of her lip.

After she left Tadd said, "Connie, was that a bit of a set up?"

"What do you mean," Connie answered.

"Well, after we stopped playing with others at Hedonism you did say that, if you were to find a woman you were really attracted to, you'd consider doing some threesomes," he reminded her. "The kiss Anne gave me was much more chaste than the one she gave you."

"Busted. Last week Anne admitted she was lusting after me. She hasn't been in a relationship the past two years, so no sex. She claims she could see me glow after you and I got together. So I started telling her about our relations so she could live vicariously through me. That just made it worse. She asked me if we ever had threesomes. I told her about Tina at Hedonism and what I had said to you afterwards. She wanted to officially throw her hat in the ring if we decide to move ahead."

"So her stripping down and showing me her goods was an attempt to seduce me?"

"Pretty much. She and I have been together naked several times. Nothing serious happened, just some kissing and light touching. Anything more would have felt like cheating on you," Connie said.

"So what's next?" Tadd asked.

"Well, she and I want to be together. Both of us would prefer it be during a threesome with you. But if you don't want that I hope you'll consider giving me permission to be with her alone," Connie said, pleadingly.

"Hon, I've thought about the possibility of us having a threesome since we talked back on the island. I've concluded that I'm fine with it provided all three of us can consider it casual sex. Do you think Anne might end up falling in love with you?"

"She and I have talked about that. To be honest, she has admitted that it could be possible for her to fall for either, or both, of us. She promised to never do anything to come between us, and to tell us immediately if she does get feelings. That way we can all discuss it and determine the best course of action," Connie told him.

"Okay, then I propose the same deal you and I had the first time we slept together. If any one of us isn't completely comfortable after the first time, they announce it and we part ways sexually, remaining just friends," he said.

"Great! Now I need something else from you," she said as she dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth. She fondled his balls at the same time and he quickly rose to his full length and girth. She stood him up and grabbed her phone, taking four or five pics. She showed him each of the pics and he nodded. She quickly sent them to Anne. Minutes later Connie's phone rang.

"Does this mean what I think it does," Anne asked her.

"Yes, although there are a couple of conditions," Connie said before explaining Tadd's rules. Anne quickly agreed. "Why don't you plan to come over here tomorrow, Anne. I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday."

"Okay, night. See you in the morning." Connie hung up and she and Tadd headed into the bedroom. Having played twice already today they merely cuddled and went to sleep.