Not a Word

Story Info
They have sex in silence.
1.4k words
4.5
26.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh." was the only thing I said.

I wrapped my arms around her and started kissing the back of her neck. Brandi let out a soft moan as my hands gently caressed her breasts as they worked their way to the buttons on her blouse. Once I was finished with the buttons, I stepped back and pulled the blouse off.

She turned to face me and once again I put my arms around her, this time our lips met and our tongues connected. My fingers worked their magic on the hooks of her bra as her fingers worked at the button of my pants. Once her bra was loose I slipped it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor between us. She pushed down my pants and they slid to my ankles. I stepped out of them and then turned her around and cupped her breasts. I caressed them and gentle pinched the nipples. She moaned and rubbed her ass against my cock.

My hands worked their way lower until they found the waistband of her panties. I started to go in, then decided to tease her first. I traced my fingers along the outside of her panties, and found that they were starting to get wet. I slid my fingers along the panties and lightly rubbed her lips and then brought them out again. She groaned at me as I teased her. I pushed the sides of the panties together, until it was bunched up in front of her cunt and then pulled the panties up sliding them into her pussy. She let out a gasp at this and grinded her ass into me harder. I wanted so much to just lay her on the bed and fuck her, but I fought that urge, so I could tease her a little bit first.

With her panties in her cunt, I ran my fingers gently along her outer lips. It wasn't long before she was cumming several times and her knees started to buckle and I had to carry her over to the bed. I laid her down and kissed her. Our tongues met and played with each other for a few moments before I continued on my journey across her body. My lips found her nipples and I sucked on one while I pinched the other with my fingers. I switch to the other one to make sure it had the proper attention. Once I was done, my tongue traced its way down across her stomach, around the belly button and to the waistband of the panties.

I take her panties in my teeth and try to pull them off, but she taps me lightly on the head and shakes her head no. So I let go of them and work my way down to were they are bunched at her cunt and slowly lick at her outer lips. She grabbed the sheets as she has an instant orgasm, cramming a pillow over her face to muffle her scream. As she does this I gently pull on the panties and lick her lips at the same time.

Once she has calmed down, I pull the panties out of her cunt, move them aside and slide two fingers in while my thumb rubs her clit. It wasn't long before I had four fingers in and was licking her clit to several more orgasms.

She whispered something and I stopped and lay beside her to hear what she was trying to say. But no sooner was I beside her; she sat up and flipped me onto my back, and with a smile yank down my underwear. It seemed that it was my turn to receive some pleasure.

Brandi took all of my seven inches and then slowly dragged her teeth along my shaft as she pulled it out of her mouth. She nibbled on the tip and then licked down the shaft to my balls. She sucked one testicle into her mouth and rolled it around and then sucked the other one in and paid it some attention. She gentle stroked my cock as she focused on my balls. She would lick up one side of my dick stopping to nibble on the tip and then lick back down the other side. She found that caressing the underside with her tongue would get the most response from me. She put my dick in between her tits and started tit fucking herself, licking and sucking the tip when it was near. She then took my cock in her mouth and alternated between sucking it hard and fast and slowly teasing me. I thought that if she kept this up that I would cum soon.

As if reading my thoughts she stopped sucking my cock and moved up the bed to straddle my face. Once again she moved her panties aside and pushed her pussy onto my face. At first I didn't do anything, but after she rubbed her cunt on my face a few times, I started to lick, slow shallow licks. I heard her grunt in frustration. I smiled and kept it up. I would lick at her outer lips and then push ever so slightly my tongue in further and then pull it out again. She grunted again and this time I did as she wanted. I parted her lips with my fingers, partially inserting them and buried my tongue as deep as it would go and wiggled it around. It wasn't long before she was cumming on my face. I tried my hardest to catch it all, but to no avail.

She slid off my face and lay beside me on the bed. I got between her legs and tried to pull off her panties, and again she brushed me away. It seemed that the panties would be staying on. Still between her legs I kissed her and let her taste her juices from my tongue, while my cock rubbed against her panties. I pulled back and she moved her panties aside giving clear access of her hole. I aimed my cock and slowly slid into her wet box. Her cunt was warm and felt good around my cock. I lay there for a few moments before she started wiggling, wanting me to move around. She didn't like it when I teased her like this, but since we weren't talking, she couldn't say anything in complaint.

I pulled out slowly until only the head of my cock was inside her and slowly slid back in. I relished the look of pleasure on her face as I did this and ever so often quickened my pace only a little bit. Once I was at a normal speed of pumping in and out of her pussy, I slowed down and again. Brandi finally got fed up and rolled me over onto my back and slid down my cock, now she was in control again.

Not surprising that she tried to tease me. As she slowly worked her way up and down my cock, she would tighten her cunt muscles giving a tighter grip on my cock. She bent over me, so I paid attention to her tits to keep my mind off of the pleasure from her cunt. As her tits dangled in my face, I would suck on one nipple and then the other. Taking her tits in my hands I pushed them together and tried sucking on both nipples at once.

Brandi decided that she was done teasing and started moving up and down faster. I felt that I was getting close, so I grabbed her hips and every time she moved up I pulled her back down as I thrust into her. It was a race to see who could get the other person to cum first, both us working at a quick pace. Unfortunately I lost. I tried to hold her hips down as I came, but she kept pumping and I shortly had to let go as she got herself off. I started pulling up the sheets as the head of my dick became extremely sensitive and she just kept going, oblivious to my pain. About a minute later she finally came, as her thrusts became quick, short jerks and then just shudders. By this time I was biting the pillow to help distract me from the sensitivity.

Once she had calmed down, she slid off of me and the two of us lay there covered with sweat, trying to catch our breaths.

"Wow." Was the only thing she said.