Not a Word is Spoken

Story Info
Sexual tension finally released after a night out.
2.2k words
4.06
18.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not a word is spoken as the door closes behind us. None are needed. Even in the darkness of your bedroom you can see the look in my eyes that tells you all you need to know. I've been feeling like this since I came to meet you a few hours earlier, not as intense or as uncontrollable as now, but from the moment I saw you it had been building up to this.

You were out with friends for a few drinks and seeing as we'd not seen each other for the best part of a week you decided to ask me along with you. You'd already been in the bar for an hour or so by the time I arrived and as I walked in the door I spotted you immediately. There might have been 20, 30, maybe even 100 other women in that bar but in that instant you and I were the only people in the room, everybody else fading into in significance, the conversations, the shouts and laughter, the music playing on the stereo, the sound of glasses clinking and all the other background noise disappeared as all I could hear was the sound of my own heartbeat thumping loudly against my chest.

You looked incredible. Your dark, wavy hair was down, framing your gorgeous face perfectly and exposing your slender neck, that part I could never tire of stroking and kissing. The black strapless dress you wore showed your figure off the way it deserved to be, showing just a hint of smooth, tanned cleavage, accentuating your firm, pert breasts (if you looked closely enough, which I couldn't help but do, the outline of your erect nipples were visible through the thin material. Were you feeling the cold or just pleased to see me?). It was figure-hugging, tightly following the contours of your body, narrowing at your waist and clinging to the curves of your hips, the hem stopping a few inches below your beautiful arse. My gaze travelled down your long slim legs, to your shapely calves, looking amazing in you scarlet peep-toe heels. They might have hurt to walk in but you looked dynamite and you knew it. I was already stiffening in my denims by the time you noticed me and flashed me a smile that almost made me melt. As you walked over to greet me, hips swaying as you crossed the floor I wasn't the only one admiring you, male heads turning left, right and centre to catch a glimpse of you, every one of them cursing me for being such a lucky bastard. I can't deny it, I am. There was electricity between us as your deep red lips met mine and I pulled you close to me, one arm tightly around your waist as we kissed, making my hard-on throb. I'm sure you felt it as you pulled away, gave me a look and smirk that said "later..." and made your way back to the bar and your group of friends.

As I spent the next while chatting to your mates, making small talk I couldn't take my eyes off you. Every time our gaze met I felt the feeling inside me building, needing you and wanting you there and then. I knew you were in the same frame of mind as my hands absentmindedly caressed whichever part of your body I could reach at the time. Your arms, shoulders, the back of your neck, your thighs... I felt a shiver run through you every time I stole a kiss or whispered in your ear.

A couple of hours and a number of cocktails later and we'd ended up on the dancefloor of a packed club. We'd drank, we'd danced, I'd watched with barely concealed jealousy as guy after guy tried his luck with you, trying to touch you, get their arms around you, convince you to leave with them and not me. And I watched with undisguised satisfaction as every one of them was told to "fuck off" before you pulled me close for long, deep, increasingly horny kisses, your hands all over my back and chest, whispering in my ear what lay in store for me back at yours. It seemed hours away as we danced together, you moving your body rhythmically in front of mine, rubbing against my by now aching erection still confined in my shorts, letting my hands wander all over you, by now neither of us caring who saw us or what they thought.

Closing time at last...

Not a word's been spoken. The only sound in the room is of our breathing getting heavier in anticipation of what's about to take place. The silence is broken by the thud of your handbag hitting your bedroom floor. I take off my blazer as you move across the room to light a couple of candles. As I watch you lean over to light the final candle your dress rides up your thighs, exposing the curves of your cheeks just below the hem. It takes every ounce of my willpower not to grab you and...

No. You'd made me wait long enough, teased me all evening. I'm in charge now and I'm taking my time. There's a look of sheer lust in your eyes as you shake out the flame on the match and discard it on the tables. I move towards you, my eyes fixed on yours. I put my hands on your hips and you move into kiss me. I move my lips to yours and as you close your eyes I lightly brush your bottom lip with mine before pulling back. As you open your eyes in surprise I guide you towards the wall, walking you backwards until your right against it, eye to eye with me. In one swift movement I raise your arms up over your head, pinning them in place with one hand and leaving one free to explore your body. Your breath catches, and you struggle a little to free yourself but not too much.

The shocked expression on your face soon gives way to one of desire as my free hand grips the back of your neck and I slowly, but firmly kiss you, our mouths open, warm, wet tongues entwined. You can taste rum on my lips. We carry on kissing, passion building as I loosen my grip on your neck. Your head sinks back against the wall but you're still powerless to move away from me, your arms still pinned in place over your head. A low moan escapes your lips as I yank down the top of your dress, finally exposing your tits, the tits I've been picturing in my mind all evening. The combination of being exposed to the cool air and the feeling of my body against yours has turned your nipples into stiff little peaks. My hand gropes you roughly, squeezing and stroking your breasts, taking your nipples between my forefinger and thumb and pulling and tweaking them, causing you to cry out and arch your back. Your silhouetted against the opposite wall by the flickering candlelight and it's almost as sexy as the vision right in front of me, your left leg bent against the wall, thigh around my waist, drawing me in to rub against your pussy.

I pull back from you again and run my hand down over your breasts again, down over your smooth skin, over your stomach and cup your warm pussy in the palm of my hand. I can feel exactly how wet you are for me through the thin silky black panties you have on. We kiss again, warm and deep until I start stroking the entrance to your pussy through your panties in a slow, circular motion and you bite down on my bottom lip in pleasure. The silk feels amazing against you and as my thumb brushes over your by now erect clit you ask me to put my fingers inside you. I slip the silk aside and slowly slide two fingers inside you, coating them with your wetness. You whisper in my ear how good it feels as I begin to thrust them in and out of you, gradually increasing in speed as I work on your G-spot while the palm of my hand takes care of your clit. Your thighs begin to shake, only slightly at first, but as the sensation in your pussy grows stronger and you start to contract around my fingers the shaking gets more intense and more intense, the helplessness of being pinned against the wall while I pleasure you adding to your enjoyment. Your moaning becomes louder, you're beginning to lose control as your body contorts in ecstasy. Then it happens. First I feel your cum dripping down my fingers and hand, you clench around my fingers like a vice and throw your head back, mouth wide open but no sound comes out at first. And then from deep in your throat comes a "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, yes!" and I know I've done my job. I loosen my grip on your hands and let your body collapse onto me, the last of your orgasm coursing through you from head to toe. I bring my fingers up to my lips to taste your cum and I feel your tongue snaking round mine, sharing it with me, looking deep into my eyes, begging me to do it again without saying a word.


With one tug your dress slips over hips and falls to the floor. You step out of it and I take a moment to look at you standing there in nothing but your high heels, tiny pants and jewellery. You slip your hand inside the waistband and caress yourself for me, your gaze never leaving mine, as I undress and finally release my aching erection from the confines of my shorts. I lean in to kiss you and once again our tongues entwine but this time you pull back slowly, slide down the wall until your squatting in front of me and take the swollen head of my cock between your deep red lips. Your tongue quickly gets to work on me making me throb as you hit all the sensitive spots. You're still playing with yourself as you suddenly take my whole cock in your mouth and into your throat taking me by surprise and making me gasp loudly. My hand instinctively grasps the back of your head and your whole body shudders in climax as I start to thrust, fucking your mouth the way I'm dying to fuck your pussy, dictating the pace, the depth, the rhythm. I pull out and you gaze up at me, mouth wide open as you catch your breath. In one swift movement I pull you to your feet and frantically pull your soaking wet knickers down, practically ripping them off you. We kiss hungrily, our hands exploring each others naked bodies with such urgency you'd think our lives depended on this. I grab your peach of an arse and lift you up, you wrap your arms around my neck and your long legs around my waist. You cry out and bite my neck, hard, as with a thrust I impale you on my thick cock. I swear you've drawn blood but it's hot as fuck and it's only served to heighten the intensity, I'm thrusting into you as hard and as fast as I can (I've waited hours for this, it's no time for pleasantries).

I can already feel beads of sweat start to trickle down the back of my neck, partly due to the physical exertion, partly to do with the heat from the candles. Your sexy little cries and moans are doing things to me and I feel the head of my cock start to tingle and spasm as my orgasm approaches but I'm not ready yet, I want this feeling to last as long as I possibly can. I walk you over to the bed, still inside you and lower you down on to the edge. From here I can lay you flat on your back and see your gorgeous body, glistening with perspiration, your chest heaving with deep breaths. Your perfect tits are just sitting there, firm and pert and I cant help but run my hands all over them, then back down your torso to hook my arms under your legs.

I start to plunge in and out of your pussy again, slower this time but just as hard, gripping your thighs to pull you back onto me with each thrust. I'm so deep inside you babe, you feel so tight around me and your pussy's starting to contract again, tighter and tighter, gripping my shaft. The warmth and wetness is bringing me back to the brink again and as you raise yourself up onto your elbows the change in angle is the final straw.

I'm ready to cum inside you so I pick up the pace again, pistoning in and out of you hard and fast, our breathing is getting heavier, your screaming my name now, urging me to let go, to unload inside you. The sound of my flesh slapping against your flesh echoes round the room as you lay back down, bucking your hips in ecstasy. With a roar I throw my head back and with one more deep thrust my cock pulses and spurt after spurt after spurt of hot sticky cum fills your pussy as we climax together.

I collapse onto your still shuddering body, nestling my head in your cleavage. I raise myself up to kiss you once more. Not a word is spoken. None are needed.