Not Against Her Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Don’t move,” he said. “No matter what I do, you don’t move. Is that understood?”

“Yes Sir,” she said breathlessly, not sure if she could physically comply with that order or not.

He returned to his gourmet meal and proved to be a true connoisseur of the dish he was enjoying. Every time she moaned, gasped, or moved her hips, he gave her a resounding, open-handed slap on her ass until it was bright crimson.

As soon as her breath came in short hitches, he pulled his face away.

“Oh, please not again!” she begged. “Please let me cum! I’ve got to cum now!”

Another hard swat on her bottom. “You don’t have to do anything I don’t tell you to do, is that clear?”

There were tears in her eyes behind the blindfold as she cried, “Yes Master.”

“Now,” he said, “We’re going to do this a bit more traditionally.” First she felt him reach up and remove her blindfold. Thought the room was dim, she had to blink several times until her eyes adjusted. Kevin was kneeling between her open legs now, his face only inches above her. She’d never seen him like this before and she could only stare up at him with open admiration and wonder. His face was wet with her juices and when he leaned down to kiss her mouth gently, she tasted her own salty flavor.

There was pressure between her legs now and she felt him rub his dick up and down her very wet lips to moisten it. Cassie had a moment of blind fear because she’d seen the size of him in a picture he’d sent to her. It was bigger than any she’d had before and she expected it to hurt.

He was not gentle as he entered her with one long, slow push. When it kept going and the pain grew, she cried out and dug her fingernails into his shoulders until they left bright red crescents there. Still he didn’t stop. In fact, he pushed harder.

Kevin continued this, thrusting in and out until she could accommodate him. Cassie had thrashed her head side to side, trying not to scream and her hair obscured her face. He stopped, feeling himself nearing his own orgasm, and just rested inside her. Propped on one arm, he used the other hand to uncover her face.

“Are you okay?” he asked gently.

She nodded and he realized she’d bit her lip so hard there was a small trickle of blood running slowly down the side of her mouth.

“One more thing then, darling,” he said, “Then you can have the strongest orgasm of your young life.”

He hated to do it, but he slid out of her. Her muscles down there were so tight it felt as if they were trying to hold him inside. Kevin accidentally let his own grunt of pleasure when he felt this.

“You trust your Master, don’t you?” he asked. “Completely,” she whispered.

“And you would do anything I wanted?”

She nodded. “Yes Sir.” It was good to be able to see his face, to watch his lips form those words that echoed in her head.

“And you would do anything I commanded?” He loved the earnestness in her face as she said, “Anything.”

He patted her cheek lightly and stood, going to dig through his toy drawer again. When he returned, he had two items - a set of nipple clamps and a rubber ball gag. As he fit the gag onto her, he explained what he was about to do.

“I know you don’t like anal sex,” he said, and her eyes went wide and white at the very mention of the term. “You said it always hurt you.”

Cassie nodded emphatically. Now she knew why he’d put the gag in her mouth.

“I’m going to get you over that fear,” he said.

She shook her head and begged him with her eyes as he unwound the chain that connected the clamps. She’d seen that kind before, the kind that tightened as tension was put on the chain.

He clipped each one on a small, pale nipple, still explaining. “The pain in your nipples will help keep your mind off any pain down here,” he smacked her ass.

Kevin stepped away from the bed once more and returned squeezing a generous amount of KY jelly onto his very hard penis. He took another glob and spread the cold wet stuff all around Cassie’s anus.

“It will only hurt until the head is past the muscle,” he told her, taking his position between her legs. "The less you fight it, the easier it will be."

Cassie continued to shake her head violently and try to twist free from her restraints.

“It will not be as bad if you just relax,” he said in a quiet, soothing tone. “Relax...” he repeated, drawing out the last syllable. “Do it to please me, my lovely slave. It will make your Master very happy to fuck your sweet little ass.”

Against all her common sense, Cassie found herself nodding. She desperately wanted to please him and felt herself begin to relax into a trance-like state created sheerly by the sound of his voice.

“Yes, baby girl, relax those muscles. Let me in...”

With the same kind of slow, steady stroke, he pushed his way in, feeling it squeeze him so tightly it was almost painful for him.

She shrieked as well as she could around the yellow ball, trying to shout the safe word but she still couldn’t bring herself to utter it. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she tried to get away from him.

As Kevin began the outward stroke, he tugged on the chain between her nipples. Cassie’s face contorted and he knew that had lessened her concentration on the pain in her ass.

Pumping slowly, he alternately tugged her nipples and stroked her clit. Then as he felt his own release approaching rapidly, he rubbed her clit with his thumb.

As soon as he felt her start to pulse and contract on his fingers, he let go and came, filling her ass with hot, thick semen. When he withdrew from her ass, the contractions started again with renewed strength and he kept flicking her clit until all the tension left her body and she collapsed, seemingly lifeless.

Kevin withdrew the two fingers, wiped them dry on the spread, then checked Cassie’s condition. She had fainted. Her pulse was very rapid but strong and steady and her breathing was already beginning to return to normal.

Very gently, he climbed off her and removed her gag, wiping away the saliva. He let her legs down, freed them, then removed the restraints from her wrists.

“Cassie, wake up,” he called softly, lying beside her and pulling her into his arms. “Little girl, come back to me.”

She heard him calling from a great distance and found herself trying to swim towards his voice. When she came fully conscious, she realized she was lying safe in her Master’s strong arms and all the pain was gone now. This was the reward for her endurance, perfect safety and security. She closed her eyes and wept confusion and release into his neck.

Shortly afterwards they both fell asleep.

Kevin awoke in the middle of the evening feeling Cassie fighting against an invisible foe. She was shouting, “Red! Red! Red!” repeatedly in her sleep. That was their safe word and it meant he’d gone too far and caused her unbearable pain.

“Cassie, wake up! Now!”

She struggled with him, still crying “Red!”

“What hurts, Cassie? What’s hurting you so bad?”

She finally came fully awake and heard his last question, only barely aware of what she’d been crying. But in answer to that question, she pointed to her chest.

Kevin didn’t quite understand what she meant and the look on his face showed that. She clarified. “My heart hurts! I can’t stand it! I want my husband!” Her heart was breaking from the betrayal she knew she’d just committed.

He held her and spoke kind, quiet words to her until she drifted back into an uneasy sleep. Maybe he should feel guilty about manipulating her the way he’d done, but he knew she had liked it. It was something she’d wanted badly and that her husband could never have given her.

This kept Kevin awake for some time. Just as all the light had faded from the sky, he stepped out onto the balcony for a cigarette. He stood a moment, listening to the constant sound of the surf. If he left the door open, he was sure it would quickly lull him back to sleep when he got back in bed.

He tapped out the butt, went to the bathroom to take a leak, then headed around the corner. Just as he passed the door, he heard the sound of several people outside it. Then there was pounding on it.

“Open up sir,” a male voice called. “We need to ask you a couple of questions.”

Annoyance washed over him but he called, “Just a minute.”

As he was reaching for a bathrobe, the door burst open, the bellhop jingling the master key in the lock. At this intrusion, Cassie woke up.

“What the hell is this?” Kevin shouted, tying his robe.

An MP and a civilian cop followed the employee into the room with Tony behind them.

“You’re about to be arrested for kidnapping,” Tony shouted accusingly, hurrying to Cassie.

Kevin laughed, a very rude sound this time. “I didn’t kidnap anyone. Just ask her.”

Everyone turned their attention to Cassie, who was barely awake enough to know what was going on around her. Both Kevin and Tony demanded an answer but it wasn’t the same answer they both wanted.

“You didn’t go with him willingly,” Tony stated. “I know you’d not do a stupid thing like that!”

Cassie thought back to the last couple of hours - prompted by the dull ache in the vicinity of her tailbone - to all the pain Kevin had caused her while she was here. It would be so easy to say she’d been forced. But she remembered how safe and warm she'd felt falling asleep in his arms.

“I went willingly,” Cassie whispered, her eyes locking on Kevin’s.

He’d never doubted she’d back him up. He knew what lay deep in her heart and knew he was safe there.

“You’re not staying here,” Tony said.

“I know,” she sighed, bowing her head. Kevin didn't protest.

When she was alone with Tony that night , he asked, “Why did you lie for that bastard? You had no intention of going with him. Why didn’t you tell the cops the truth? They could’ve locked him up.”

The answer wasn’t an easy one for her to admit, even to herself. Finally she just said, “He’s my Master.”

12