Not an Ordinary Tutor

Story Info
Maya gets drilled by Carrie as she finishes her project.
2.8k words
64.2k
52
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya looked around the computer lab. She and the TA on duty were the only women in the room; the other 8 occupants were guys of varying levels of programming proficiency. Maya was normally a wiz, but even she was struggling with the demands of learning Java. At least being a woman worked to her advantage for getting the female TA's attention...

The TA, whose name was Carrie, was known for being a really good tutor. She was the one people came to for help when a last-minute deadline was coming up; Carrie, dedicated as any TA, would spend hours with some students, in exchange only for beer as payment.

Maya knew Carrie was gay, but couldn't say why: a combination of the short hair and the long shorts and sneakers she always wore. Maya herself wasn't gay, but since she'd first laid eyes on Carrie at the start of the semester, she was all Maya could think about. At age 21, in her senior year of college, Maya was experiencing a sexual awakening. She'd never before had fantasies or even strong desires; now, as she walked around campus, she thought of all the places they could fuck.

"What is happening to me?!" she asked herself, over and over again. She finally broke things off with Anthony, the guy she was sleeping with; and he, in return, confided in her fantasies about his housemate. It was ironic how, after they'd broken up and spoke openly for the first time, Maya began sharing all her intimate fantasies with him, and he with her. They texted and masturbated almost every night before going to sleep, sharing their steamiest emotions. That is, until a few nights ago, when Anthony shared a graphic closeup of his dick poking out over the waistband of a black jockstrap, with a clearly visible second dick penetrating his ass. The caption said: "He went for it! It's time for you to follow your dreams!" She laughed; that text would make a great motivational poster. She had told him a dozen times though; all she needed was Carrie to tutor her. She didn't want to creep on her best chance of getting an A.

A week later, she still hadn't talked to Carrie about tutoring. But a deadline for her project was coming up, and every two days or so (she didn't want to go every day; she didn't want to seem desperate) she would do her makeup and put on a casual but low-backed dress which exposed the back of her coral bra, and walk down to the computer lab for open tutoring hours. Today, just before she stepped out, Maya decided she'd wear her lucky sheer blue underwear. Sure enough, when she got to the computer lab, there was Carrie, bending over to point to something on another student's computer screen. She was wearing her knee-length gray shorts and a black short-sleeved t-shirt that showed off her toned arms. As Maya walked in in her short dress, Carrie barely glanced up: disappointing, but she was determined to get tutoring help from Carrie. She tried to push fantasies of her and Carrie to the back of her mind; she was stressed about the project and determined to show all the boys in her course that she was every bit as talented as they were.

As Maya began puzzling over her project, Carrie walked around the room, sometimes passing right between the back of Maya's chair and the desk behind her. But she was all business, hardly ever paying Maya attention except when she'd occasionally inadvertently brush a hand against Maya's shoulder on her way to help some other helpless student. "Boys," Maya thought. "They think they're so much smarter than us girls but here they are desperate for her help."

Finally, the moment came. The moment when Maya really was stuck, really did need the TA's help, really was going to get her attention as a tutor. Maya pulled her shoulders back to show off her perky D-cups, playing it off as if she was craning her neck to look for Carrie. As soon as Carrie was done with one student, Maya stood up. "Uh, Carrie? I'm having trouble here with the assignment for Professor Martin's class. Do you think you could take a look?" Carrie looked Maya up and down, smirked almost imperceptibly, and started walking over. "Martin's class, huh? Everyone's having trouble with that one." She gently nudged Maya aside so she could sit down in the chair Maya had been working from, leaving Maya to stand awkwardly next to her. She waited while Carrie finished reading through the bug report, which seemed to take forever. Suddenly she felt exposed, to have someone reading over her disorganized work. When Carrie looked at her, Maya was blushing.

"Don't be embarrassed, a lot of people make this mistake when coding. Here, grab a seat."

What Carried did next shocked Maya: she didn't scoot over to let her sit, or pull over another chair; she opened her legs so that Maya could sit her large round in the small triangle between Carrie's thighs! Maya casually slid into the seat, her butt cheeks spilling out slightly over Carrie's legs; she felt the heat of Carrie's pussy pressed against her. She was glad she wore her low-backed dress; her bare skin was pressed against Carrie's chest as Carrie leaned forward to point to the bug report. "Do you see here where it says, 'No method found for input argument (String)'? Well that means you put a string in here instead of the array; it's an easy fix, just take out these single quotes here." Maya was relieved that it was a small mistake. "Thank you, Carrie! I've been looking for that mistake for half an hour!" Carrie waited, seated behind Maya, for the time it took Maya to fix the bug and re-run the code.

"See?" said Carrie. "That wasn't too bad. But seriously, you have a lot of work to go before you finish this thing. When's it due?"

"Friday," Maya sighed as she got up. "I know, I know..." she groaned as she leaned back onto the desk. "But I just get so flustered when I have a bug, I don't know where to begin!"

Carrie's eyes flickered to the short hem of Maya's dress and bit her lip. "I could show you a few tricks if you want, so that it's less daunting. Would that be helpful Maya?"

Maya let out a sigh of relief. "That'd be awesome! When are you free?"

"Well I'm at office hours for another 25 minutes, but then I'm free to come over and help you. Where do you live?"

Maya smiled.

---------

31 minutes later, Maya heard a knock at her door. She got up from her bed where she was working, still in her dress but out of her boots. When she opened it, there was Carrie, leaning on the doorframe like something out of a cheesy lesbian movie. "Come on in! Make yourself at home."

"Nice desk," Carrie smiled, motioning to the bed with the lap top on it.

"I can't think at my desk; I need to be able to relax to work, you know?"

"Yeah, me too."

There was an awkward pause, and then Maya walked toward the bed, which was against the left wall of the room. "My roommate is out, so we can work as long as we want." Maya casually started looking at her code as she rested her right knee out to the side, knowing that Carrie had a clear shot of Maya's bush peering out from under the sheer underwear. Her low-backed dress shifted off her right shoulder a bit, exposing more of her bra. "See, so here's where I get stuck sometimes. I can't seem to figure out how to get this part to work, can you take a look?" Carrie walked over, took off her sneakers, and got up onto the bed, laying down almost on top of Maya's cocked leg. Maya's knee thought she felt something in Carrie's pants that hadn't been there in the computer lab. A cell phone?

"Okay," Carrie said as she put one hand on Maya's bare back and started stroking it. Maya closed her eyes for a sec and let out a sigh. "This part here-" (she highlighted about 25 lines of code, as Maya tried not to lose it from her touch) "-is horribly organized." (She pressed the delete key.)

"Hey!" Maya yelped, not believing she'd just lost half her code. The shock had jolted her away from the moment of physical contact, even as her pussy was starting to drip with wetness. "That's not okay, I worked hard on that!"

"Now, if you write it properly, it should only take about half as many lines. Here, I'll watch you and help you through it."

Without much of an option, unable to move since Carrie lay on her outstretched leg and had one hand firmly on her back, Maya began to type. As she did, Carrie's left hand started drifting over her ass; Maya didn't have time for both things. The assignment was due in 12 hours and she was only halfway done.

Carrie grabbed Maya's ass. Maya drew a sharp breath. She was dripping wet now, and all the more determined to keep typing. When Carrie started lifting the hem of Maya's dress, exposing the whole of Maya's round ass encased in sheer blue fabric to the cold air of the room, Maya had to close her eyes, feeling Carrie's hand begin to caress it. She shook her head, willed herself to keep typing even as Carrie grabbed the fabric of the panties and pulled them up into Maya's ass, and then began squeezing Maya's exposed cheek.

"You missed a semicolon there," Carrie said without missing a beat.

"Thanks," sighed Maya. She was so turned on but so stressed out about the deadline that she had to keep going. But when Carrie pulled the other half of the panties into the cleft of her ass, she needed to stop typing; she needed to calm down from all the stimulation. As she lay there, eyes closed, Carrie began caressing the wet fabric between Maya's legs, and the hairy skin around it.

It took her a second to notice that Maya had stopped typing. "Do you need me to stop? If you don't keep working, I'll stop the tutoring session and go home. I don't want this to be a waste of your time."

Maya shook her head and swallowed. "No, no this is fine. I'm just having trouble being relaxed, with the deadline coming up." She kept typing.

"I'll help you relax, but you have to be diligent. I will say, you're really behind on this assignment."

"I know. I'm sorry for asking for help so late. I think I need to take my bra off; it'll help me relax."

"I think that's a good idea, Maya." Carrie removed her hand from Maya's crotch and used it to single-handedly undo the clasp of Maya's bra. Maya kept typing as the straps of the bra and the shoulders of her dress slipped down toward the bed, barely hiding her large tits from Carrie's view. "Best slip all that shit off your arms; don't want it to get in the way of your typing." Carrie helped Maya work her arms free from the shoulders of the dress and the bra; she was now naked from the waist up, but she wouldn't let it distract her from her work. "The sooner you get this done the better."

Carrie's hand started working its way down Maya's back, over her ass, and down towards her crotch. She began stroking Maya's clit lightly, and Maya had to stop typing again. Carrie stopped stroking. "Come on, Maya, the sooner you finish the sooner you can move on to other things."

"Just stroke my clit. I'm working as hard as I can. I've finished 3 modules, 2 more to go..."

Carrie's fingers worked their way back down to Maya's clit, soaked with her juices now. She got up from where she was laying by Maya, standing over her and grabbing the waistband of her panties. With one motion, she pulled them off, exposing Maya's dark pubic hair and her slick shiny cunt. "Carrie, I need you here to help me rewrite this part." Carrie got on the bed again, kneeling behind Maya and spreading Maya's legs farther apart as she looked over Maya's bare shoulder. As her crotch bumped against Maya's ass, Maya wondered what that bulge was in Carrie's pants. Some other tool for tutoring? She could only imagine. Carrie's tutoring technique was quite unconventional, but goddamn it was motivating as fuck. She moaned as Carrie leaned over her, reaching one hand underneath Maya to grab Maya's tit.

Carrie quickly pointed out Maya's mistake. "Align the brackets," Carrie said as she ground against Maya's ass and rolled Maya's stiff nipple between her fingers. Maya longed for Carrie to fuck her, but she didn't want to ask for it; she wanted to prove that she was a dedicated student.

As she worked away, Carrie's fingers worked away at her other nipple. "4 modules down, 1 to go!"

"Home stretch!" Carrie smiled as she started working her hand back down Maya's body, to find her wet pussy. Maya, working fervently at this point, barely flinching when Carrie put two fingers into her; though it was getting harder and harder to keep working. She had to hold back from coming, even as Maya's fingers worked in and out of her faster and faster. As Maya was writing the last line, Carrie added a third finger, pumping in and out and circling Maya's clit with her thumb as Maya stuck her ass up in the air desperately.

"Done!" Maya shouted, closing the laptop and grabbing her pillow to muffle her screams as she came hard.

"Good job, Maya, I knew you had it in you. Now, start running the tests I told you to check your work. We wouldn't want you to miss any points."

Maya started running the tests, when she noticed out of the corner of her eye that Carrie was unzipping her shorts, revealing a double-ended strap-on cock. She kept working as she felt Carrie get between Maya's still out-spread knees, and started teasing her drenched pussy with the cock. She got it wet, and then slid it in her easily. "How are the tests coming?"

"Not as hard as me." Maya winked over her shoulder. Carrie laughed and started pumping in and out of Maya. "Alright, they all passed."

"You're such a good student," Carrie said as she started pumping harder, pushing her hips against Maya's, fucking her faster and faster.

"Don't stop, fuck my pussy!" Maya shouted. They heard voices down the hall laugh. Carrie felt the cock inside her as she moved inside Maya; when she noticed Maya was rubbing her own clit, she started rubbing her own. It was swollen and sensitive, and she fucked harder. Then inexplicably, she hesitated, then pulled out and flipped Maya over. She pushed her cock into Maya again, and started fucking her as Maya's sounds got louder and louder. "Fuck, yes!! You're such a good fucking tutor!! MMM your cock feels so good!! Fuck! Yes!!" The voices down the hall that had been laughing before were right outside the door; a group of guys on Maya's floor had come to hear the action. "That's so hot," one of them said. Maya smiled, knowing they thought she was in there with a guy.

The combination of being done with her assignment, and knowing they were being listened in on, and Maya laying there almost completely naked with barely any dress left on her body, and Carrie there fully clothed, the two of them came hard, spasming and grabbing each other, letting the warmth spread from their pussies into the rest of their bodies.

"Wow, Carrie, thanks so much for helping me with my project, I couldn't have done it without you." Maya pulled Carrie in for a kiss. They kissed passionately, and then Carrie smiled and said, "You know, I don't tutor just anyone like this. I've seen you watching me for months, I was just waiting for you to want some help."

Maya's eyes went wide. "What?! You don't fuck all your students? How do they learn without being drilled by you?"

"Well, if it helps you, I could drill you more often..." She licked Maya's right nipple, which stiffened in return.

"Oh yeah," Maya said as she arched back. "I need a lot of help with Dr. Anderson's class. And Professor Friedman's."

"Alright. Call me anytime." Carrie smiled smugly. She was about to pull out when Maya put her hand on her ass to stop her.

"Wait," Maya remembered something. She pulled Carrie's shorts down, and Maya pulled her legs further open, and took a photo of the double-ended cock inside both of them, and sent it to Anthony.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Horny

This story made me incredibly horny and wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I just had to masturbate to it.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
The Case of the Sneaky Valentine Mysterious Valentine's cards change single mum Sarah's life.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
A Benign Something Straight and Lesbian come together.in Lesbian Sex
My One True Christmas Wish A tale of friendship, love and the magic of a Christmas wish.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories