Not Another Conference!

Story Info
Trip to a conference has a quite nice ending.
2k words
3.6
108k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm working in an IT company. My job is to fix internet servers and office networks when they won't cooperate anymore. I was staying in a hotel in London because of an another stupid IT conference. It was supposed to be my last day in England. On the evening I was supposed to fly to Sweden to attend another stupid conference. I was certainly tired of those already and I was thinking about my girlfriend Jessie and the great night we had in my home town, Boston, before I flew to Europe. Was still worth remembering...

Anyway, I woke up at about noon and was still very tired. I just like to sleep the morning "off". I got up, took a shower and got dressed. Then I stopped. Why did I bother waking up? I had nothing to do here and no friends also. All the other guys, who were at the conference, stayed in other hotels. So, I figured, I go down to the lobby. I exited my room and went to the nearest elevator. When I got to the lobby, I wasn't quite sure why I had come here the first place. So I decided to go and buy a newspaper.

When the elevator doors opened again, I bumped in to the most beautiful young lady I had ever seen. She was about 5ft 7" and blonde-haired. Her breasts were not big, but still worth a fortune. I apologized for my behavior and wanted to go to my room. She stopped me and smiled.

"Would you care for a glass of wine?"

I was so carried away with my thoughts and didn't hear what she said at first.

"Oh, sure, but a little later."

I cursed myself immediately for those words. Why the "later", I didn't realise but she smiled again and told me to come to her room in about an hour. After that she got into the elevator and left me standing there like a stupid horse's ass. I didn't even find out where her room was! Then I noticed a maid cleaning something a few feet away. I approached her. She was wearing a tight black dress and it was easy to understand that she wasn't wearing a bra. The maid was not as beautiful as the other girl but still quite fuckable, I thought.

"Hi!"

"Hello, sir."

"How long have you been working already?"

"On this floor? Oh, about fifteen minutes."

"Would you happen to know in which room does the lady I spoke to at the elevator stay?"

"In fact, I do know where she stays but I'm afraid I cannot tell you that."

"Please, she asked me to come visit her but forgot to tell me her room number!"

"I'm sorry sir, company policy. I'm not allowed to tell you that."

"Please, miss, I really need to know."

"Well, I don't know if I should... If anyone found out, I'd lose my job..."

"Nobody will have to know!"

"Tell you what, help me out a little and then I'll tell you whatever you want to know."

"Fine, what do I have to do?"

She took my hand and led me to a small room in the other side of the floor. We got in the room and she locked it. Then she put her hands under her dress and pulled down her panties. She wanted to fuck me! I slid my hand between her thighs and slipped three fingers into her pussy. Then I started playing with her clit with my other hand. Every time I touched it, a wave of pleasure washed through her body. She was really enjoying it. I finger fucked her for a while until she screamed out:

"Stop.. teasing... me... and... Ohhhhh... fuck... meeeee!!"

She was on the edge of cumming. I stroked her clit more aggressively and in a moment she came. It was fantastic. She screamed so loud that it hurt my ears. Then she turned round and said:

"Fuck me, fuck me in the ass! I want you to fuck me until I can't walk!"

She put her hands on the wall and turned her ass towards me. I released my incredibly hard cock. It was about 8 inches long and very thick.

"Would you fuck me already, please!"

She was begging to be fucked... I slid my cock into her pussy. It was sooo tight I couldn't believe it. She was disappointed, I was supposed to fuck her in the ass! I slid my cock in and out of her incredibly warm and slippery pussy when I remembered that. I took my cock out and positioned it on her tight rear hole.

"Slam it in my ass, baby! Fuck me in the ass!"

Now how could you not grant her that wish! I started applying pressure on her asshole with my cock. She screamed of pain but still kept telling me to fuck her in the ass. Then my cock just popped in her ass. I stopped for a moment to let her (and myself) adjust with the cock in her ass.

"Come on, fuck me already..."

Then I started fucking her ass. I got so horny and wanted to cum in that little ass that I kept fucking her ass with such power that it might have started bleeding. I wasn't using lube anyway. Her ass just felt so good and tight. Then it occured to me that maybe I could help her cum and started playing with her clit while fucking her tight little asshole. Occasionally I would slide my fingers into her pussy and feel my cock moving in her asshole. She was having the ride of her life.

"Ohhh... ohhh... fuck... mee... fuck... my... asssss... ohhhh... aaahhhhh..."

After a while, I felt that she was going to cum soon and started pounding her ass even more furiously than before. Soon she was cumming.

"Ohhh... ahhhhh.... oh... oh... oh... ohh... I'm... gonna... cummmm... AHHHHHH... EEEEE!"

And there she had it. But my balls were aching also and I wanted to cum so I didn't stop pounding her ass. She was still screaming in pain but I didn't care any more. I soon felt cum gathering up in my cock and then I shot a huge load of cum deep in her tight little ass. I didn't know I could spurt out so much cum. I kissed her but didn't take my cock out of her ass yet. I waited until it got soft, then took it out of her ass and told her to lick it clean. After that she told me the room where the other lady had lived. I had totally forgot her! But still, I had granted the maid her wish: she couldn't even stand for a while and certainly couldn't walk. When I left the room I noticed that her ass was bleeding a little.

Now, I was already late for my glass of wine with that mystery girl that I met in front of the elevator. I went to my room to have a shower and to refresh myself. I hoped that she was still waiting for me. And I can tell you, she was!

I went to her room and knocked on her door. Nobody answered. I knocked another time. Still, I could sense no movement inside. Maybe she had already left the hotel? Or maybe...

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"What took you so long?"

"Some things came up."

"Well, let's go inside then."

She unlocked the door and opened it.

"What are you waiting for?"

"Ladies first," I smiled at her.

She grinned at me and walked inside. The room was quite like my own but there was a bottle of wine on the table and two glasses also.

"Would you mind if I change into something more casual?"

"Not at all."

She disappeared into the other room for a while. When she came out, I saw that her idea of casual clothing consists of G-strings and a see-through T-shirt. We sat besides the table drinking wine and chatting. Her name was Tracy. She lived in Liverpool (where the hell that is) and was in London for some reason I couldn't understand. After some time I found her sitting on my lap and running fingers trough my hair. From time to time she gave me a little kiss on my cheek. It wasn't quite hard to understand what she was after so it wasn't a surprise for me when she pulled my cock out and started to suck it eagerly.

She sucked it for a while and then, without any warning, I shot my load of hot cum into her mouth. She tried to swallow all of it but she couldn't and she let it flow down her chin. Then she removed her panties and shirt and started playing with her tits. I undressed myself and started sucking them eagerly. She started to finger fuck herself. After a while, she pulled away from me.

"I want you to fuck me. To fuck me hard. To fuck me in the ASS!"

So I did, but I wanted to fuck her beautiful shaved schoolgirl-pussy also. I positioned my cock on her tight little rear hole and started applying pressure on it. Suddenly my cock popped inside. I started fucking her ass like a maniac. Her ass was even cuter that the maid's ass and I wanted to fuck her so bad. She had found a dildo somewhere and was fucking her pussy with it. I felt that if I wanted to last for a while then I should slow down. So I did. I took the dildo from her hand and started slamming it into her cunt myself.

"Ohhh... ahhh... fuck me harder... ah... ah... ah... ahh... EEEEAAAAAHHHHH!"

She was having a wild orgasm. It nearly sent me over the edge also, but I managed to hold it. Then I started fucking her in the ass. I thrusted so wildly that she started to scream of pain, rather than pleasure, but I couldn't wait longer. I wanted to fill that cute ass of hers with cum.

"Please, stop!"

She couldn't stand it anymore. But I didn't care any more. I wanted to cum!! After a while, she was crying already but still I couldn't think of anything else than cumming in her little ass. After a few thrusts I did, I sensed my cum welling up in my balls and during the next thrust, my cock started squirting cum deep in her asshole. After the cumflow stopped, I pulled my cock out of her ass. She farted, when half of my cock was still in her ass. It was so erotic, so nasty that despite of cumming just some moments earlier, my cock grew hard again. I didn't know when I'd get a chance to fuck a girl in the ass again and I started to fuck her again. In the ass.

"Please, stop! It hurts! Pleeeeeeaaaaaase!!!"

I didn't want to hurt her anymore so I pulled out. Immediately, she took my cock into her mouth and started sucking it again. When she sensed, that I was soon going to cum, she stopped sucking my cock and told me to fuck her tits. I took my cock out of her mouth and started thrusting it between her tits. Within moments, my cock started throbbing and I ejaculated on her face.

We rested for a while and then took a shower together and then I fucked her a couple of times and then chatted a little.

When I got to my room, I was so tired that I went to bed immediately. Of course, I fell asleep immediately too, and had wonderful dreams of fucking Tracy in the ass. In the morning, I noticed that my cock was in my hand and there was dried cum all over my hand, my cock and in the bed. And my fucktool was so drained and tired, that it didn't react to my attempt to cum another time.