Not. Clue. One.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned visualizing who was to come. I could hear a giggle in her voice from behind me, as she drolled "Welcome to our SexyLube & Oil Change Full-Service Station, Sir!

I propped myself up on my good leg and both elbows as I flexed my bad leg. Val had gone around to the other side of the bed and was checking that the oil hadn't overheated. Once satisfied she poured a trickle down my spine.

Climbing over me to sit saddle on my buttcheeks, she smeared the oil across my back. My nostrils flooded with the scent of the warmed Almond Oil. And, Oh God! It feels so good as her hands ran over my back muscles.

My butt shivered where the hairs of her (Real blonde!) landing strip tickled my follicles and I could feel a dampness as her widespread cunny lips slickly smeared against me.

Leaning forward, she rubbed her hard nipples back and forth across me as she was massaging my neck and shoulders. A spray of cunt juice I could feel and the momentary halt working my shoulders as she sort of convulsed with cute little squeaks. I'd guess Val had given herself am orgasm rubbing her tits against me?

Quickly recovering , she dismounted to reach the bottle of oil, rubbing it into her palms. Remounting over my waist facing my butt and legs and resumed my massage. Her massage? Our massage? Whatever! Feeling damn good, it is!

She really ground down on my ass cheeks, shoving my erection right into the mattress. For a moment she tickled at my ass pucker which got me bucking and I groaned a protest as she almost made me shoot my load!

Still wanting to make her own, needy, greedy cunt happy, happy, happy! She went back to massaging my thighs. Careful to rub softly across the scarring.

Valerie dismounted again to work the rest of my thighs and then the calves from the side where she a had safer reach. Running the tips of her nails to get a judder out of me, she softly told me to roll over.

It took the motivation of, 'Oh yeah, one good fucking coming up!' Inspiring myself to the effort of turning over and not just let myself drift off to sleep. Part of growing up is to discipline yourself into making those hard choices and following through on successfully completing an important task.

Damn! I should write motivational speeches.

Day-dreaming that bullshit made me chuckle so I was smiling at Val as she came into view. She looked puzzled at my shit-eating grin and then wary? While she was pouring a few more drops of oil into her palm.

"So? What are you so fucking happy about?" She demanded as she reached for my left foot and aggressively worked it with her fingers.

Like my big ol'floppy cock leaking pre-cum wasn't as obvious as a neon sign? Smartly, I told her a convenient truth "Val, Valerie? Oh sweetie, your hands are like magic. Goddamn Airlines keep squeezing the Economy Class seats any closer together and only midgets will be able to fly!"

She just looked at me blankly. It's not as if she had ever had to suffer the indignity of ever flying back in steerage with the rest of us peons. Coddled princess of a rich WASP family, always First Class, always! Where ever she deigned to grace with her presence and Daddy's Black Amex Card.

Groaning with the erotic shocks she was bestowing on my feet, I joked "However, if suffering to achieve your lovely presence is what I must do? To reap such a benefice from your skilled hands? Darling, I'll just have to bravely endure to garner the pleasure of your company."

Still uncertain if I was laughing at her or not, she hesitated. Fortunately for me, she let her libidos cunt overrule her cerebral functions.

More oil and she moved up alongside me to start on my arms and hands. Funny how her giving a little yank on each finger caused a spark in my groin? More oil firmly worked into my chest and abs.

Again she moved back down to mu legs and began to determinedly kneading every inch, including my repaired leg. She ignored my muttering as her hands dug into my bad leg. She knew it was important to properly work it as part of my therapy.

She'd voluntarily attended one of my VA therapy sessions just to learn how to tend to her fiance. And those fiendish bastards gleefully trained her in their more esoteric torture techniques.

Screw waterboarding! If the FedGov [acronym-redacted: Undisclosed Administration of Interror-ogations] was really serious about interrogating accused persons of interest? (i.e. they pissed off someone who gets paid out of the Black Budget too fink to a US gov apparatchik). They'd turn the anonymously accused over to those sadistic bastards at the VA therapy program.

I had tears in my eyes and was barely choking a sob in my throat before she was done. She must have noticed my dick was going limp and she just wasn't about to let all her hard work go to waste and miss out of the promise of a good fucking.

One more oiling, this time a sensuous stroking of my thighs and groin, that quickly revived my cock standing tall and proud! After a couple of minutes, she must have lost patience with my willingness to just lay there, enjoying the swell handjob she was giving me.

She swung a leg over my waist and began rubbing the head of my cock against her sopping wet cunt. I enjoyed the sight of her ass moving over my abs as she bent over my legs to work my cock in. Since my hands were free, I reached forward and began fondling and squeezing her gluteals . Not only did this give me a view of her pale asterisk but I could see my inflamed shaft sliding in and out of her swollen labs as Valerie worked herself up and down.

Finally, she sat up and ground her hips down, our two pubes mashing together as she changed the direction of her pelvis to a rotation around my shaft. Her aromatic fluids pulsating out in time with her noisy exultations at the latest series of orgastic shocks rolled through her quivering body.

No, Valerie has never squirted that I have seen but that girl surely does flood when she's properly worked up!

She didn't resist when I gently pushed her off of me. On my back is okay for a while before I start to cramp up pushing against her during my orgasm. Missionary is out for a while longer until I rebuild the muscles in my leg stronger and that knee is fully healed.

So standing doggy style it is. As I K9-pounded my yapping bitch until I doggone howled! I'll bet you're thinking that I'm barking up the wrong tree. But I'm a firm believer in biting off more than I can chew. With tails awagging! Full satisfaction, guaranteed.

I figure I can last five, maybe ten minutes standing on my bad leg, so there ain't no time to waste. I tell Val to get her ass over to the side of the bed,.

"We're going for the Big O or bust a femur trying!" Her body shook like skinny jello at my silly language, laughing as she put her head down on the towel.

Stepping behind her I carefully lined up my hydraulic member and steadily pushed in till I'd bottomed out.

She groaned in satisfaction as I began to piston in and out. Already I could feel the gathering pressure working it's way through my groin. I slowed to check on Val and warned her that I'd be ready to blow really soon.

She turned her redden face back over her shoulder to grunt out. "Oh God, Luke! Another minute...I, I." Her face pressed back down as she yelled "One fucking minute!" Her rear end was a frenzy of slapbacks and grinding against me.

I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing my dick like a hungry python. That pushed me over the edge into a mind-dumbing blast of pleasure as I sprayed her cervix. Frozen for a second? Ten seconds? I pulledme-pushedme again and again. Each blast of cum in descending order of pleasure. Till, finally, both of us collapsed forward to ride out the echoes of our ecstasy.

I barely had the presence of mind to fall to the side of Val, onto my good side. My endorphins were still hooping and hollering it up, cheerfully chasing away the pain signals from my recuperating leg.

Valerie managed to flop her head over in my direction, wheezing out. "That was fucking awesome. Luke!"

As she got to her hands and knees to crawl ip towards the pillows, I replied. "Yes, the Force was with me!"

She collapsed snickering at my quip. She forced out a choked "You keep that up Padawantsa Skywalker and I'm gonna do my Yoda impression."

"Nooo!" I begged, Valerie really does the world's very worst Yoda impression. Honestly? It comes across as a freaky weird collusion between a falseto screeching Chucky and a drunken Regan MacNeil.

Ignoring the warning twinges from my bad leg, I hastily crawl up to Val as she was uttering a maniacal cackle. Before she could continue, I slapped her nearest teat hard, rammed a couple of fingers deep into her cunt, and then smothered her mouth with forceful kisses.

Phew! That was close. Didn't need that crap stuck in my head again too spoil my good mood. Giving me fucking peasoup nightmares.

She squealed as my fingers determinedly sought out her G-spot while my thumb lightly rolled around her clit. I'm figuring one more cum for Val will knock her out for the night and then I can get some shut-eye myself.

After she blissed out, I pulled my hand back and started licking the tart-tangy-sweetly musky cream she excretes. Waving her near hand vaguely in my direction, I realized what she wanted, so I handed her my hand and let her finish cleaning herself off of my digits.

Not willing to let go of my hand, she rolled away from me, pulling me up to spoon her behind, as her hand pressed mine to her bosom. I guess we both fell asleep in that position. Cause several hours later, I had to pull myself loose to take a midnight piss.

I vaguely remember after I returned she went to the toilet. The next morning, when the radio came on in to wake us up, we were pressed back to back on my side of the bed.

***********

***********

"Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin!"

***********

Surprised me when I again stumbled over Corporal Fredrics. Found him this time at the same VA hospital I was doing therapy at. He was there on a Psychiatric hold.

Me being tortured by the physio-therapists. Him being tortured by some quack psychiatrist. Who'd turn out to be collecting under the table from one of the big pharmaceutical firms. Using his patients for unauthorized trials of some new experimental drug to treat battlefield psychosis.

I didn't like the vibes in the ward Fredrics was kept in. Then meeting his doctor. Well, that guy just made my skin crawl. I sure as hell, ain't going to claim I'm psychic. But ... Man! I had a bad feeling about whatever the fuck the doctor was up too. Guessin', one scoundrel can recognize another?

Outside the hospital, I sat on an old wooden bench peeling green paint, in the middle of some weedy brown crabgrass and scraggly bushes. To think about my disquiet from my observations and what I should do, if anything, to follow up.

I had thoughtfully 'retained' (cough) some of my old AFOIS identification. Used that to bluff a couple of the security guards into assisting me at intimidating one of the clerks into providing me access to the quack's office.

Finally, I surreptitiously managed a video recording of a pair of 'Research Managers' from the influential drug manufacturer, Corrumpere™, meeting with the 'Good' Doctor. Briefing him on the results they needed to have documented in order to get FDA and VA approval for releasing the drug for sale.

Idiots mentioned how much they had already paid in gratuity to Doc Holiday here. And how much more he could expect if he was cooperative and his research conclusions matched the expectations of their employer's need for good headlines to pump up their stock.

No, I didn't bother taking my evidence to the Hospital Administration or the VA auditors or any of the MLE agencies.

First: How could I be sure of how widespread the corruption is? Who in the hospital administration could I trust? Which of the auditors or MLE senior officers could I trust, not to already be collecting to look the other way?

Too be honest here, a half-century of Cheney/Reagan/Bush League incompetency and corruption has metastasise plutocracy throughout the American Corporate-Socialist State.

Second: How would public exposure benefit me? Let's face it, whistleblowers get treated like shit for telling the truth. Americans feel all cozy cocooned by lies. Yeah! Fox News! For helping make us all feel so good about ourselves in a smuggery of WASP self-satisfaction!

""Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin!" should be tattooed on the foreheads of the Snows, the Ashcrofts, the Murdochs, the Cheneys, the Ailes, the Bushs and the Roves of this world.

Third: The Corrumpere Corporation makes huge profits. Be a fucking shame if they got away with only a slap on the wrist, paying a penny ante fine.

To quote: "The Business of Business Is too create, by what ever unscrupulous means it takes, liquid assets to be surreptitiously siphoned off by insiders. Until the results threaten felony indictments of the involved Senior Executives, Brokers and Bankers." Unquote.

I sure as hell ain't the Morality Police. Silence would be a lot more lucrative for me than noisy indignation.

And Fourth: I wanted to rescue Fredrics, again.

Sorry, I just never can say that with a straight face. Honestly, I figured I could find some use for him.

Gotta be smart. You cannot buy loyalty. You cannot buy integrity. His gratitude would prove itself a dozen different ways. I have never had any reason to regret my gamble to 'rescuing' the man, twice.

I convinced Sheffield to use his contacts to get Fredrics discharged into my guardianship. To avoid a public scandal the drug firm distributed some large, discreet, unsolicited, unreported, untaxed 'donations' to the Potemkin facade of 'non-partisan' 'pro-reform' 'anti-corruption' 'grass-roots' organizations supporting Sheffield's candidacy.

I was a paid consultant for several of those groups. Very well paid. To give unctuous advice to those who didn't need my kibitzing to do their jobs right.

In addition to accepting sub rosa, a lucrative block of the drug conglomerate's stock options, to be added to my off shore retirement portfolio. In exchange for signing off on a NDA. Shhh ... You didn't hear that from me!

Afterwards, once the Corrumpere Conglomerate could publicize the fat profits they prophesies to eventually be earning from selling their latest 'Miracle Drug'. I surreptitiously sold my options for a pretty penny, adding those shiny coins to my Alpine bank account. Yodellayheehoe, indeed!

Basically, I spent most of this time doing physical therapy on the golf course or in bed with my lusty bride-to-be. I am disappointed, after all that practice, I have never accomplished better then a bogey handicap.

***********

***********

'To Protect & To Serve' turns out to be a cookbook...

***********

Meanwhile...back at the ranch... "What are you trying to tell us Lassie? Little Timmy fell down a well? ...Again!?" "Well screw the clumsy brat! Grammy's fixing us fried chicken for supper, let's go eat!" ..."Whatted ya say. Lassie?"..."Sure! I'll let you have the chicken bones to chew on."

Meanwhile... My father-in-law-pending, wanna-be-a-governor, was gaining a lot of free publicity out of his appointment, leading an Independent Commission investigating the lawsuit that had pillaged my inheritance.

The original Final Police Report, that had placed all the blame for the accident on the poor driving skills of a nobody named Lucy, was "re-evaluated' by 'experts'. 'Re-adjusted for accuracy'. Exonerating Mrs. Lucinda Braddock of any and all blame for the accident that had killed her.

In exchange for enthusiastic election support from the involved Municipal Police Department and the Benevolent & Fraternal Affiliation of Deputies & Police Officers. The two patrol officers, their Sergeant and the Lieutenant in charge of the original accident investigation, were permitted to resign their positions. All four would wind up with better paying jobs at the TSA™.

The Judge™ was proven to have taken bribes from the same lawyer (now a State Legislator™) who had represented the drunk driver who had killed my step-mother. Finally to turn up evidence and testimony that they had both been in collusion with my original family attorney, to mission creep his fees.

Revealing that these three Officer's of the Court shared a history of unscrupulous deals all the way back to law school when the trio were butt-buddies in the same exclusive fraternity!

I was outraged by these revelations of endemic corruption. However, that was nothing compared to the anguish I would suffer. When I discovered that the drunk driver who had killed my beautiful step-mother, My Lucy! Had already died nearly a year before my return to my Home State™.

Yes, of course! In an automobile crash while DUI. The bastard, in one final act of intemperance, killed a young, pregnant woman, the fetus and her three year old daughter.

I had really. Really! Wanted that creature alive. I had such colorful plans for him. Can't say Afghanistan wasn't an education. Personally, it was a BIG disappointment that I never got the opportunity to apply that 'education' upon the killer of My Lucy.

Though expedited for cause, it still would have taken years for my Civil suits to work through the various Court systems. Unwilling to continue throwing good money after bad lawyer fees, the Liability Insurance carriers for the three defendants, offered me a deal. Thereby double-crossing their own clients, I would imagine?

Cutting me a fat settlement check and another for my new attorney's fees, in exchange for me withdrawing my suits. In all, I would bank about three-quarters of a million dollars as restitution for the legal frauds perpetrated against my parents estate.

I would later be told by a reporter researching this sordid scandal for a book he was writing. That the husband of the young family destroyed by the rich drunk, had committed suicide during the IC hearings.

Fredrics had nothing to go back home to. There really wasn't any family left him after his father and half-brothers had been killed in drug gang wars. I hired him as my batman, valet, butler, bodyguard, chauffeur and enforcer.

***********

***********

{mid 2005}

I have not so much as touched and certainly never contact kissed this whore of mine since that revolting first wedding anniversary last year. The cheesy old cliché of returning early. Clearly unexpectedly! From a business trip to lobby some frienemy legislators at our State Capitol.

I inadvertently walked in on Valerie celebrating our anniversary early with a surprise party. Consisting of her drunken cunt, ass and mouth plus a half-a-dozen equally drunken penises.

Surprise!

Then, all the embarrassing visits to my Doctor to be treated for a couple of STI's.

Then, Happy Days! Over the following years I have tested negative for HIV and AIDS.

Then, Sad Days. When I received a depressing education from the Sheffield family attorneys in current Community Property rulings based upon the Pre-Nuptial agreement I had foolishly let myself be hornswoggled into signing.

My idiot wife's family is politically and financially high-up on our State's food chain. My Father-in-Law, Governor Sheffield, has made it bluntly clear to me. That a public scandal would trigger an all out assault on my interests. I could lose almost everything I have built or acquired the last few years.