Not Gay, Butt...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sacanaz
Sacanaz
132 Followers

"It feels like you may be up for it again really soon, you randy man. Sure, I'd be willing if you are" she answered.

"Speaking of being willing to try something, what do you think of trying a little back door action on your lovely ass, Jess"? he asked his still (hopefully) tipsy wife.

"Well, a deal is a deal, but you have to promise to be very gentle babe."

Ron agreed readily, eagerly. He had fantasized about drilling his wife's ass hole for years, and it seemed that it was finally going to happen.

The two lovers felt like they had just met and experienced their first sexual encounter. They snuggled together in each others arms, kissing and giggling at each other for a while, until they both drifted off to sleep. Their legs were entwined and Jessica's pussy was spread out against Ron's leg, creating a warm suction that was only felt in their slumbering dreams.

Ron slowly awakened after a couple hours of blissful napping, surprised and pleased to feel his wife still wrapped around his body. Her pussy lips were glued to his leg from the moisture that she had emitted during their nap. He slowly and carefully moved his leg to let her slide off without awakening, watching as she slowly rolled over onto her stomach, still unconscious from the excitement and exertion of their recent encounter. Ron hoped to keep it that way for a while, as he had always wanted to bring her awake with his oral ministrations. Until now the opportunity had never presented itself.

"What a lucky man I am" he thought to himself as he gazed at her beautifully smooth alabaster buttocks, eying the crack that led his sight to her small star. "It won't be long before my cock is spreading that tight little muscle open, her sphincter is going to squeeze me so hard."

With agonizing stealth he lowered his body down the bed until his lips were inches from her most private spots. He let out a slight breath toward her crotch and checked her reaction. Did he notice a slight smile on her closed lips? She still appeared to be sleeping, and so emboldened, he extended his tongue to caress her cunt lips, admiring how they glistened with his saliva. He moved his tongue higher still until it was poised at her wonderfully tight ass hole, pressing forward, wriggling it into her dark opening. Jessica was beginning to stir now, a sensuous dream turning into reality. She felt the unusual probing into her darkness, but instead of reeling at the thought, she smiled to herself and continued to act as though she was sleeping, enjoying her husbands attempt to pleasure her as she slept. She had no intention of spoiling it for him.

"Ummmmm," Jessica purred in her "sleep" as her husband slithered his tongue further into her tight opening. She moved slightly giving him better access to her butt, still feigning sleep but slowly stirring and moving back towards his hungry mouth, flexing her sphincter gently so she could feel his tongue slip deeper into her forbidden opening.

"Oh that's so nice my darling, what a great way to wake me up." She murmured to him, and although she couldn't possibly see the smile on his face at her reaction, she could almost feel his grin as he pressed against her ass hole. He replied by growling into her butt, sending vibrations through her rectum and into her belly. "Yeah honey, lick my ass, poke your tongue deep into me" she encouraged. The happy husband spread her cheeks further apart and began to assail her hole with increased vigor as she started rocking back and forth into his face. Sliding his hand up between her legs he found her clit and flicked his finger back and forth across the sensitive nub, much to her delight.

"That's it baby, right there. Rub my clit, cover it in your spit and finger me, oh, it's so nice!" Jessica instructed. "You're gonna make me cum lover, spin your finger on my clit, lick my ass hole!" Jessica was now lost in the pleasure that Ron was giving her, his tongue in her butt was driving her wild, his finger increasing her ecstasy as he worked her into a frenzy, her orgasm thundering upon her like a herd of buffalo. When it came it was like an atomic explosion. Her body shook in a convulsive climax that encompassed her entire being. Time was forgotten; nothing mattered except the wracking pleasure that had taken control of her mind and body. For that brief moment she floated in limbo between now and never. A long low wail escaped from somewhere deep within her as she came like she had never come before. Ron's finger expertly spun on her clit as his tongue delved deep into her ass, and for the first time in longer than he could remember juice flowed from her convulsing pussy. He savored the taste and flow of her ecstasy, slurping up his new found nectar like a man dying of thirst.

Breathless, the couple slowly came down from the euphoria that had enveloped them. Mother Earth seemed to come to them rather than them coming to her. Jessica slowly opened her eyes that had been squeezed shut in her throes, the light caused her dilated pupils to shrink and she sighed a long breath of satisfied relief. Huffing from her exertion she reached down and caressed her husbands' head that was still nestled in her nether region, stroking his hair and lightly sliding her fingers behind his ears.

"That was the most incredible feeling I've ever experienced, my darling," she cooed to him. "I can't believe it, my pussy's so wet baby, come up here and fuck it for me, please!" Ron was eager to comply and wasted no time in sliding his body up hers, covering her mouth with his as he guided his engorged cock into the pussy that he had not felt for so long. Even though she was wetter than he could ever remember, he began slowly, but she cupped his ass cheeks in encouragement, pulling him deep within her in one long hard stroke. "I want all of you in me lover, I want to feel your balls slapping against my asshole that you just finished tonguing. Fuck me hard, my darling. My pussy has been empty for so long. I feel like a virgin again."

Without a doubt Jessie's cunt was tight as could be. The long period of vacancy had allowed her to grow tighter; the juice that she was emitting was the only reason Ron was able to penetrate her. He rubbed some of that wonderfully natural lubricant on her puckered opening as he began to slip in and out of her long forgotten box, easily penetrating her back hole to help increase her pleasure. He wanted nothing more than to give her yet another incredible orgasm, determined to pleasure her as much as possible in this chance that seemed like it had taken a lifetime to come along. His finger worked into her asshole further as he fucked her virginal pussy, and the effects were evident as she began bucking up to him, rocking on his cock and his finger as he worked her to yet another mind boggling orgasm.

Jessie lost herself once again in her pleasure as her loving husband strived to complete her journey to heaven on Earth, pumping steadily in and out of her moistened womanhood. Slipping his finger from within her rectum he massaged the sensitive spot between her pussy and asshole, pulling her closer to his body as she helped by bucking against him. "Oh yes, yes you sexy man, you've got me there again!" she encouraged as she peaked one more time. "Jessie, I'm going to fill your cunt with my cum, do it with me Babe!" he shouted milliseconds before his cock began spurting deep within her womb, spraying her insides like he hadn't done in so long. The added crème lubed her even more and she pushed hard up to her ecstatic husband, squeezing his throbbing dick of the last vestiges of sperm as she flailed her arms, then grasping him and digging her nails into his back, pulling him deeper inside of her orgasming pussy. "Oh fuck yes Ron, fuck me, fill me with your hot cum!" she screamed one last time as her cunt pulsed around his spurting cock.

Ron lay buried in his lovely wife's pussy for a few more minutes until his cock shriveled and slipped from her freshly fucked cunt. When he could no longer keep his cock in her heavenly orifice, he lowered his lips to her sensitive hole and slid his tongue up and down the slimy slit, his cum dripping from her opening and onto her splayed thighs. He covered her pussy with his mouth and slipped his tongue as far into her as he could, feeling her shiver and quake at his loving oral embrace. She couldn't have been happier than she was at that moment, and gladly accepted his tongue into her mouth when he moved his lips to hers, the savoring the taste of their commingled juices.

Jessie reached down between them and felt Ron's now limp cock and smiled into his mouth. "Looks like you're gonna have to fuck my ass a little later, loverboy." "Yup, I think you may be right you naughty girl" he replied with a very large grin. "You're in trouble now young lady; we've opened the gates again."

Jessica knew he was right, and was delighted. She could hardly wait to feel his hard cock rampaging her nearly virgin asshole, and knew it wouldn't be long before she was kneeling in front of him with her sphincter stretched by his loving member.

Sacanaz
Sacanaz
132 Followers
12