Not Going Home Alone

Story Info
2 young strangers want each other. Some bondage.
2.1k words
4.36
13k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We saw each other from across the room. We locked eyes simultaneously. Even from on the other side, I saw his gorgeous gray-blue eyes. He made his way through the crowd and leaned against the bar next to me. He was a lot taller than me, probably over six feet. I looked up at him. His wildly intense eyes were set in a very kind face that looked smooth and pale. He had a five o'clock shadow and wavy, shaggy, mousy brown hair that went down the back of his neck but stopped and curled slightly right before it touched his shoulders. He looked down at me. He had a very straight nose that got a little broader at the tip. He smiled at me and took my breath away.

"Hello," he said.

"Hi," I replied with a smile.

His eyes dipped down over my body and his cheeks got a cute pink flush.

"I like your dress."

"Thank you," I said, feeling my face heat up. I was wearing a short-skirted retro dress. It was royal blue. It had fake buttons going up the front, which hugged my chest so tightly that it made my chest look great. I was also wearing gray leopard print flats, and blood red lip gloss.

I took a quick look at him. He was wearing a white button-up shirt. I couldn't tell how long the sleeves were because he was wearing a chocolate brown leather jacket. He matched that with dark, tight jeans and dress shoes the same color as his jacket.

"So how long do you plan on staying here?" he asked.

I felt my face get so hot that I started to sweat. Was I being seriously propositioned for the first time in my life? Sure, I had gone home with people before, but it always just ended up happening. This, to me anyway, felt more forward.

"Umm..." I said, looking at the pattern on my shoes. I tried to breathe evenly. My heart was pounding. I was excited by the idea but also afraid because he was a stranger.

I heard him take a deep breath in, but it stopped and he didn't say anything.

He started again.

"I mean, I'd like to get to know you. Not just use you for..."

I glanced up at him but looked back at my shoes. I giggled in spite of myself.

He was probably the same age as me, twenty, or a little older. And he looked so intense and strong, but he was blushing and having trouble with his sentences.

I looked at him again. He had his head turned a little away from me and his eyes were gazing down. Without turning his head, his eyes met mine. I felt a lightning bolt go through me.

"We can get to know each other," I said.

We stood outside in the chilly parking lot. I had a thin, beige dress coat. I put it on and buttoned and tied myself inside of it.

"Are you cold? That looks thin," he said.

I smiled and said, "No. It is thin but I'm okay."

He nodded and looked around the parking lot.

"So, I drove here in my own car. Did you drive yours here, too?"

"Uh, no. I don't have a car. Actually, I don't drive. I took the bus."

He looked down at me with a concerned expression.

"Did you come with friends? Do you need to tell them you're leaving?"

I shook my head. "No, I came by myself."

"As did I... so, where do you want to go? I was thinking my place, but if you're uncomfortable with that we can go to yours. I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"We can go to yours. I don't live by myself."

I shared an apartment with my brother who was a year younger than me, although we were as close as twins. He wouldn't like if he knew I was bringing strangers home. He'd probably tell our mom. It was kind of annoying to live with my brother, but we were really cool with each other.

He nodded. "Back to my place it is, then."

I was in a strange car, on the way to a strange apartment, with a stranger. I was still excited, but I was a lot more nervous now. Usually, when I went home with strangers, I was a little intoxicated. Not to the point where I couldn't make decisions, but enough that I trusted men I'd never met. It usually went pretty well.

This was the first time I was completely sober and going home with a stranger. Without alcohol, it was rather nerve wracking. My sober imagination could think of all the possible things that could go horribly wrong.

I tried to tell myself that he seemed like a truly nice guy. And he did.

His car pulled into a parking spot. I looked out the window at the apartment building in front of us. It wasn't too bad. Not particularly nice, but not bad either. He came around and opened the passenger side door for me. I stepped out of the car.

"I live on the second floor," he said. "We have to take the stairs."

I nodded.

We walked silently up to his apartment. He locked the door behind him, making my heart jump.

Inside, it smelled like air freshener and chicken tenders. It was cluttered, but homey.

I felt a little relieved to see how normal it was inside.

I didn't know what to do now that I was inside. He didn't offer a seat or anything so I stood there for a few seconds before turning to face him. When our eyes met, I saw the wild confidence return to his eyes. It both excited and reassured me. I decided that, since he was so forward as to straight up invite me over, I would be forward, too.

"We can get to know each other in the morning," I said.

He nodded and took two large strides towards me. He bent down and put his lips on mine.

My breath flew out of me, and I had to struggle to catch it again. His large hands were wrapped around my back, with his thumbs digging into my rib cage.

I started to fumble with the buttons on my jacket. He moved his hands and helped me with the waist tie. My jacket fell to the floor, soon followed by his.

"Bedroom," I breathed into his lips.

He put his hands on my waist and guided me backwards while still kissing me. There was a sudden burst of brightness and the click of a light switch. I opened my eyes and glanced around the room. I spotted the light switch and reached out, flicking the lights back off.

"No lights," I whispered.

I felt him nod. He scooped me up of the floor and threw me onto his bed.

I squealed and laughed, my heart racing from arousal and from flying through the air.

He pounced on top of me and grabbed the hem of my dress. We worked together to pull it over my head.

We started messing with the buttons of his shirt, but it was taking a long time because we couldn't see them in the dark.

"I have a lot of white button ups," he said finally. I heard the ripping of stitches and the sound of buttons hitting the wood floor.

Next, he took off his belt. I tried to help him with his jeans, but he grabbed my shoulder and flipped me onto my back. He held my hands behind my back and bound them tightly together with his belt before flipping me back over.

"Oh!" I breathed. This was interesting. I was never tied up before.

Luckily, I was wearing a bra with a front clasp. He undid it and released my breasts. He put one hand on one and his tongue on the other.

My breathing sped up significantly. His other hand was on my waist. It moved over my tummy and to my underwear. Instead of going inside, he lead it up and down my thighs, getting farther and farther between my legs, but then leading away right before he really touched me.

"Stop teasing me," I whispered, arching my back, trying to get his hand to touch me where I wanted it.

He listened, and slid his hand into my underwear. Before he touched me, he put his lips back on mine, then slowly and gently put his fingers on my clit. I moaned and thrusted up, trying to get him to touch me harder, but he just slowly dragged one finger around with a soft touch that was barely doing anything for me but making me want it more. He rested his fingers right over where they needed to be, but didn't apply any pressure.

"How bad do you want it?"

"I want it! I want it so bad," I whispered desperately.

"Bad enough to let me blind fold you?"

"Bad enough to let you do anything!"

He leaned over and picked something up off his nightstand. It was a sleeping mask. He put it around my head with one and continued kissing me. I pulled my lips away.

"Please!" I begged.

He put his lips back against mine and, in a few seconds, did as I asked. He pushed down his fingers hard enough to make a shiver run up my spine. Then he moved them quickly and forcefully, making me squirm and let out soft, breathy moans.

Then, all contact stopped.

I whimpered, not wanting him to stop and unsure why he did. Then I felt his hands again, this time on my underwear, sliding them down. The contact ended again, this time for no reason and for longer than before. I rubbed my legs together and squirmed around, wanting him to return. Then, I felt his tongue on my clit and I let out a shrill cry of pleasure.

He certainly was skilled at oral. He worked my clit slowly and softly, then suddenly would speed up and flick it with his tongue. He brought me close to the edge, then stopped. He knew I was almost there. He suddenly rammed two fingers inside of me, making me gasp. He pulled them out almost immediately, instead of pumping them.

"Just wanted to make sure you're nice and wet," he whispered. I heard a package opening, and knew from the sounds that it was a condom. He put his hands just above my hips.

Very slowly, he entered me. He kept at a nice steady pace for a while, and then gradually got faster and faster. I was breathing rapidly, matching it to the pace of his thrusts and letting out little moans. Then it got to the point where he was too fast for me to breathe at the same speed. This just left me squealing and my heart pounding like crazy. I was getting close again.

"I'm... almost th-there!" I told him.

"Me too," he whispered. "You're so fucking tight. Mmm..."

For a while, it was just the sound of him pumping in and out, and both of us breathing hard and moaning. His fingers suddenly tightened around my waist and I knew he was about to come.

Right when I heard him start to let out the kind of sound only an orgasm could cause, I felt myself go over the edge. My entire lower body clenched and unclenched wildly, and my legs tensed. I let out the kind of moans that only an orgasm could cause, and our moans overlapped each other's. I felt him shaking on top of me and he slowed down, pulling out after a few seconds. He collapsed on top of me and slid the blindfold off my face. Then he reached under me and undid his belt, freeing my hands, which had been pushing against the belt so hard that my wrists hurt.

We wrapped our naked bodies around each other and laid there like that for a long time.

The next thing I knew, it was morning. I was in a stranger's bed naked and all alone. I felt the sheets next to me. They were cold.

I jumped out of the bed and threw on my dress and shoes. My coat was on the floor, too, even though I remembered leaving it on the floor in the hall near the entrance. I threw it over my shoulder, opened the bedroom door and stepped into the living room. He was sitting on the couch holding a plate of eggs.

"I made more for you," he said with a smile and pointed to the kitchen.

I let out a sigh of relief. He hadn't ditched me in his apartment.

We definitely had to get to know each other.