Not Hungry for Food

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He says the word and I slowly lift myself off of him and out of bed to find a towel to wipe ourselves down with. I almost fall! My legs are so weak from pleasure, I start to giggle and can barely contain myself in my post-orgasmic joy. I dry myself off and toss it over to him. He groans when it lands on him but starts to laugh as well. I could do this every day if he would let me. I love this man so. We lay back down in sheer exhaustion and fall asleep in each other's arms within minutes.

This brings us to where I am now, trying not to let these pancakes burn while my mind drifts off to thoughts of last night. I hear him wake and start to rustle around. He's probably wondering why I'm not next to him, usually I'm the late sleeper! I hear him walk from the bedroom to the kitchen, but I don't turn around. He comes up from behind me and wraps his arms around me. He has one hand over my mound and starts to gently caress me. I try to ignore the sensations he's awoken in me and I say "ready for some pancakes love?" He leans in close to my ear and responds, "to be honest love, I'm not hungry for food right now." Oh boy...here we go again!

12