Not Just a Blob Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she knelt over Cass, the red head's belly seemed to distend a little and warp as something moved about inside her. She rocked a little and pumped her pussy in tiny back-and-forth motions. With a gasp and a shiver, she began to drip arousal from her love cave, first slowly, then much faster, rapidly speeding up until there was a small running streamline of vaginal lubrication seeping from the base of her entryway. Then, with a splash from deep up inside her, something began to move down her passageway and her clearer secretions turned into a thicker creamy fluid. Within moments, Cass saw the head of a semi-transparent creature pierce the woman's labial lips and widen her as it pushed its way out. All around it, the red head's vagina pumped and clenched around the creature in orgasmic movements.

It was long, shaped like a carrot, with a thick bulbous head and a thinning tail that snaked back up inside her body. It pushed itself out of her with two rows of powerful fins, and its head featured a single gaping ring of differently coloured skin, almost like cartilage. It sucked at the air, as though it were a fish out of water, and squirmed its way forward, the movements apparently giving the woman great pleasure as she shook and jolted in orgasm. As the creature moved further out of her body, she quickly moved her pussy closed to Cass's until their lips nearly met. Cass flinched and tried to pull away, but she could only tense herself up against the super strong grip of the girls that held her down.

Seemingly sensing the fresh prey now only a few inches from its face, the creature angled itself towards Cass's entry and squirmed faster, inching itself towards her body, vigorously rocking to and fro, pushing itself towards her. Cass could only watch in utter stunned transfixion, unable to move, as the crystalline body of the creature emerged fully from the read head's depths and approached her own.

And then, in an instant, it touched her. Immediately, as soon as the contact was made, the creature suckled onto her labia like a vacuum cleaner, filling itself around her meat in perfect shape with it, sealing itself to her lips. Using its mouth to suckle into her body, the creature began to convolve through its own mouth-hole - and by extension, Cass's pussy lips - and inside her. As soon as she felt the contact, it was the most sensually satisfying sensation to Cass, as though she had the softest, warmest lips around every millimetre of her lady parts. It was arousing, intoxicating, and divine, the way the creature's soft, smooth body seemed to soothe and massage her lips and insides, pulling itself into her like an automated penis, providing her such utter pleasure that she nearly felt orgasm roll into her right then and there. She felt every single micro-metre of her soft, sensitive insides soothed and relaxed as it touched her, beginning to slide effortlessly up deeper and deeper inside her, bringing that intoxicating bliss with it.

By then it was too late. The creature's secretions were already seeping into Cass's skin and bloodstream and within seconds of the ecstatic thought passing through her head, all other thoughts were eradicated. Cass let her head fall back and her breath go in a low and utterly blissful moan as a smooth, creamy orgasm washed through her entire body and soothed her troubles into nothingness. Like a fine wine, the arousal didn't stop climbing and she took another sip involuntarily from the glass, allowing a second, then a third, then a fourth and fifth totally heavenly orgasm slide through her entire being and relax her into utter submission.

By now the creature had pulled itself up her insides and was deep in the depths of Cass's vagina. It approached her cervix and secreted its stronger elixir, soothing the muscles holding her innards shut and sliding itself through with ease, commanding the entrance to seal behind it and gluing it shut with her own sexual juices mixed with its own. Wasting no time, it cast out the first of its moorings and began to string itself up inside Cass's womb, solidifying its hold over her body and assuming its rightful control over her being. Despite the pain of the creature penetrating her endometrium, Cass only felt the utterly mind-blowing orgasm it provided her as it did so, and after that, there was nothing, nothing at all.

Jackie and Simone had already returned to their beds by this point. Their assistance was no longer needed. The red head, Miranda for her it was, stood once more over the bed, gazing in a loving, contented stare at the hapless female as she shook and shivered in ecstasy on the bed. Already she could feel her entering the hive, feel her enslaved being adding itself to her master's harem, her unique voice echoing the exact same chorus as all the rest in seamless, enslaved harmony, a choir of submitted disciples cooing their love for Master and receiving their rewards for their obedience.

Miranda grinned evilly, a grin that was echoed on the faces of Jackie and Simone, on the faces of the staff outside, and on the faces of a thousand people throughout the entire hospital.

Outside the building, a naked man stood, his skin flowing and rippling like water, his eyes deep and empty and devoid of humanity like twin black holes, a man that bore no appendage, but who chose to grow one at this moment in time. This man had just extricated himself from the water tanks, where he had spent an extended period of time.

That very same grin was on his face too, and he allowed himself the quaint experience of human orgasm in self-congratulation for his successful work in overtaking the building with his will. He allowed his essence to flow in jets from his member and pondered over why humans found it so alluring, as well as the more pressing matters, like what he would do now that he owned a building full of a thousand loyal slaves. More importantly, would he give in to his better nature and obey the philosophies his dead race so closely worshipped? Or would he ignore their prattlings and continue to enslave humankind, a race of tastily pathetic little creatures that submitted so easily and so powerfully to him?

Though he felt a small amount of remorse for his kin, he felt he might know his answer to that quandary. After all - there were many, many more humans left on Earth. Surely a few more wouldn't hurt?

THE END (of this part..)

12