Not Just a Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
Annie ups the stakes a little.
2k words
4.23
12.2k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though Annie was extremely satisfied with her previous "meeting" with her boss, he was not in fact the object of her newfound fantasies. She was beginning to obsess over the man watching them through the window. How brazen he had been to stick around and watch their mating, and how shocking it was that he pulled out his own member and began stroking it!

The classy lady inside of her told her that this was terrible behavior, and she should ignore it, but the slutty side of her objected. She had undoubtedly had the most powerful orgasm of her life, which was saying a lot because her vibrator could do wonders. Of course her experienced boss had a lot to do with it, but she knew deep down that being watched gave her an excitement she never knew she would have. He was watching her, instead of imagining some girl in a porn video he was looking at her being pounded and was getting off on it.

And quite frankly, so was she. She decided that no matter what she was going to push this newfound kink to its max. After all, it wasn't going to hurt anyone, and it's not like the kink was too extreme. Didn't women often subject themselves to porn movies? Surely some of them got excited at the prospect. Surely that was never something Annie planned on doing. She was going to start slower.

This time while surprising Matt, she was going to go in while people were still working. She wanted them to hear the sex just behind the door, the raw passion. Someday, she thought, she might just put it on the overhead speaker system. But she wasn't there yet, after all she was just now learning about all of the different kinks sex had to offer. She supposed she was lucky, she was discovering this quite young instead of an old woman. Showing off her body now would be fun, and would give her something to think about when she returned home all alone.

She knew nothing romantic would come from her excursions with her boss. Though he was not in a daunting relationship she knew that he would never go for one of his employees and risk losing the reputation his company had built, and marrying your secretary wasn't really a way to give good press. Plus the fact that she had seen him go through hundreds of women, eventually turning them all away when he got bored. She had to make sure that she did not get emotionally attached, it was just sex. A raw, passionate, incredible sex. And she was ready to do it again.

A few days after her discovery of her inner exhibitionism she pulled out yet another plan. This time she would go in when people were at lunch, with only a few minutes left. That way nobody would see her go into the office, and think she got ahead in her work by...well by giving head. Then she would convince him to talk for a little while, discuss some things. Then she would get him so hard even though she was sure he would try to resist doing something while the office was full, his lust would overcome him and he would pound her right there on the desk. It was going to be hard work, but she was sure she could do it.

This time she dressed only in a lacy bra and thong underneath her regular work attire. She knocked on the office, but entered before receiving a proper invitation. He was sitting there quietly, working on some papers she couldn't make out. When she walked in he dropped his pen and stood up behind his desk. His broad shoulders and blond hair were dazzling, and she thought that if he really was an open bachelor willing to find love, she could easily do so with him. He could tell something was up with her, mischief was printed all over her face.

"What is it?" he asked, trying to keep his voice from breaking. He couldn't help how he felt when she was around. It was as if a literal electric spark went off and all of his nerve endings came alive. He had never felt this way about any other woman he had been with, and he had had his fair share. Their sex the other day was the most incredible mind blowing passion he had ever felt in his entire life, and he was hoping she was here to give him just a little bit more, and to hell with everyone else.

"Oh...nothing." she slowly started, drawing up the bottom of her pencil skirt. Matt licked his lips and looked down at the floor. He was already becoming hard, just imagining what he did to her the last time they were together. Perhaps now it could be her turn to please him, but he didn't want to ask and push his luck. After all, anything sexual he could do with Annie was worth it, even if she was the only one getting pleased.

Hell, he was even willing to finish himself off if he could just touch her one more time, and hold her perfect breasts in his hands again. Since the other day, she had been running his mind. He had never met a woman so enchanted by sex, and certainly had never met a woman he had made cumm so hard. He was certain that if he got to touch her again, she would be screaming his name. He didn't really mind the idea.

Before she could protest, he captured her in his arms and kissed her. He felt her resolve give out as he dragged her back to his desk chair.

"Tell me, what are you doing in my office Annie?"

"I'm just trying to see if the stock sheet I created for you was good enough. Maybe even good enough for a reward?" she said her eyes glinting. He couldn't believe his luck. He had figured that she would come around sooner or later just to talk about what had happened, and to point out what he thought would just be a one time deal, despite the promise they had made before.

After all, his entire office knew that he wasn't going to settle down for some time, and Annie seemed the type of girl to want a solid relationship. In fact, he was surprised she wasn't already married, or at least dating. Hell, she probably already was. He couldn't help himself from feeling a tiny twinge of jealousy, but he pushed it aside. He was determined to make this sexual only, as he felt no love or even any feelings coming from Annie in the first place.

He felt her hand pushing against his chest and looked up confused, to find Annie trying to get him to sit down. It looked like he was going to be the winner today. He sat down and she slowly sunk down to her knees, kicking off her black heels to a little disappointment from Matt.

She unbuckled his pants and slid them down to his feet, and briefly Matt remembered that Annie had not taken the time to lock the door today, and prayed that nobody would enter his office. Annie was obviously too insistent on her task at hand to take notice.

Slowly, he felt her raise his bulging member to her mouth and take him in. While he was moaning into her mouth, he was certain he had never felt this type of pleasure, though he had received this type of sex pretty often.

Annie was working hard on his erect shaft, bobbing back and forth and suckling loudly. She had never really minded giving head, as with her only previous boyfriend this was all they did. Originally she had the intention of waiting for marriage, but well...that didn't really turn out.

The musk of Matt was turning her on, and she got caught up in her task. She was working hard, and she could feel his cock quivering as she reached down and started slowly rubbing his balls. She knew that if she continued, he was going to cumm soon so suddenly, she started slowing down. Matt pulled on her hair trying to force her back onto his eager member but she was determined to make things go her way. And it wasn't time yet, she had planned another little surprise for Matt, one she wasn't sure if he would like.

She slowly kept sucking on his member, waiting for the surprise to come. Suddenly, she heard it. Matt practically jumped out of his skin as her friend Regina walked into the office. Her only true best friend, she told her all about her little play date with her boss and Regina couldn't believe her. She said she had to find out for herself. Annie was hidden by the oak paneled desk, so she kept sucking at Matt.

He tried to gather some air, but couldn't, and she was certain Regina could hear the bobbing and sucking noises coming from her as she was pleasuring Matt. Suddenly being so close to Matt and knowing she was being heard was too much for her, and she was clawing down to her own clit to give it a rub and help relieve some of the tension she had been building. Regina made up some excuse and left promptly, Annie was certain to the women's restroom to take care of what was surely building up inside of her as well.

"Damn that was close!" Matt screamed "what if she saw us?" Annie didn't respond, she just kept sucking on his cock, taking the bottom of it into her hand and lightly rubbing. She stood up to a little protest from Matt, and making sure the door was cracked open just a bit from when Regina came in, like they had discussed, shed herself of her skirt and top.

"Holy shit" sighed Matt and he took in her luscious curves and heaving chest. He could tell she was horny, she was practically created a wet spot on his floor. Without noticing the door, he picked her up and sat her on his already cleared desk (he hadn't had time to straighten it out from their last encounter).

He slowly removed her bra and panties, sighing in delight when he saw her barren pussy ready for him, quivering with excitement, and laughed when she jumped at his touch in her most sensitive parts.

Without much foreplay for her, as he was about to burst, he played with her clit a little bit before fully thrusting inside. He didn't think she minded too much, as she was so wet he thought he would drown. Sometimes he altered his rhythm, just to shake it up a little bit, but whatever he did Annie was going crazy for it.

Annie was screaming like she had never screamed before. She wasn't sure if it was because she was really enjoying it that much, or she wanted all of the people outside this door to know exactly what was going on, or maybe even both. She was reaching her climax quickly, and as she was soaring she could feel Matt heading in the same direction.

She ground harder against him and told him to stop moving while she took control, riding him like she had never done to anyone before. She was feeling so good she didn't even remember to stop when he came alongside a loud grunt, but she pulled off of him and laid beside him on his wide desk panting. "Holy shit" she said, copying his words from earlier, a smile on his face.

She wasn't sure how long ago she had cumm, she had lost track in her pleasure but she was certain as she looked over to the crack in the door and saw a pair of eyes, that her plan had worked and that she would be creating another, very, very soon.