Not Just Another Walk in the Park

Story Info
Ava gets more than she bargains for on her jog in the park.
2.7k words
4.19
58.3k
42

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I head out the door at 6:00 am, just like I do every Saturday morning when preparing for an upcoming marathon.

Just a few blocks from my house is a wooded trail with a 5 mile loop around a lake. I love jogging this trail; it's so peaceful and serene being out in nature.

At 18 years old, my life is very structured and orderly, very predictable, and I like it that way. I like knowing exactly what I am supposed to be doing at any given moment, without having to really think about it.

Saturdays I jog for about 2 hours when you count the time I take before and after the jog to stretch. Then I come home and take a shower before putting some coffee on for my mom and watch a little TV before heading to my job at the coffee shop in the mall.

This is a typical April morning, the air is crisp and cool and the ground is still a little wet from the early morning rain. I walk to the beginning of the trail, wishing I had opted to wear my jogging pants instead of shorts. I take off jogging down the trail breathing the crisp, refreshing air into my lungs.

With my I-pod jamming my favorite tunes, I'm in my own little world as I jog the isolated trail like I have done a million times before. All of a sudden, an odd feeling comes over me. I can't quite place what it is but something just doesn't feel right. I could swear someone or something is following me. I look around but nothing is there, I'm all alone.

I slip the earbuds out of my ears listening for anything out of the ordinary but I don't hear anything other than the chirping of birds in the nearby trees.

"Shake it off, Ava." I tell myself. "It's just your imagination."

Giving on last glance around me, I place the earbuds back in my ears and take off running again. As I make to the halfway mark on the trail my heart begins racing, but not from jogging, it's that same strange unknown feeling. I reach for my cell phone but realize my shorts don't have any pockets. My phone is in the pocket of the jogging pants I had debated on wearing. A vague panic stirs inside me.

Something hits me from behind, knocking me to the ground. Momentarily dazed, I look up to see a hand grabbing my hair and yanking me to my feet. I scream but a hand covers my mouth while another grabs me around my waist. I'm carried off the path into a clearing in the woods where a large fallen tree limb lays on a patch of thick green grass. The man holding me throws me to the ground, jumps on top of me and begins tying my hands together with a rope he pulls out of his jacket pocket.

"Get off me!" I say, kicking and thrashing underneath his weight.

"Stop it! That hurts!"

"It's not supposed to tickle, sweetheart." The man says with a crazy look in his eyes.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I say, trying to hold back the tears that are welling up in my eyes. But I don't want to give this asshole the satisfaction of seeing me cry.

A devious smile stretches across his face as he looks me up and down, making me shudder at the thought of what he is thinking.

"You're messing with the wrong girl, you stupid son of a bitch. My mom is the county prosecutor and she's gonna nail your ass to the..."

"I know exactly who your mother is." He says, matching the disdain in my voice.

A shiver runs down my spine when I realize this wasn't just a random attack, this was planned! I start screaming at the top of my lungs, kicking at him in an attempt to knock him off guard just enough to be able to run away. I know if I get the chance I can definitely out run him. Not that he's fat or anything, he actually looks to be in good shape but I'm a pretty fast runner and given the present incentive I think I could outrun just about anyone right now.

"Get the hell off of me!" I say, swinging my tied hands wildly landing a blow to the side of his face, thoroughly pissing him off. He grabs my bound hands and weaves them in between the limbs on the fallen trunk, effectively restraining me to the tree.

"Shut up!" He backhands me across the face, instinctively making me scream louder."If you don't shut the fuck up I'm going to have to shut you up!"

There normally isn't anyone else on this trail at this hour but I have seen people walking on it occasionally. Maybe, if I'm lucky someone will hear me.

"You don't listen very well, do you?" He says, grabbing my legs in his grip, like a vice. His question hangs in the air, seemingly etched in my memory. It was something my mother had said to me just the other day. She hated the fact that I jogged this trail by myself all the time.She warned me about something just like this and I laughed it off, thinking she was just being an overprotective parent. I wished I had listened.

"Get off!" I scream.

"Okay! You asked for it!" The man says, grabbing both my legs with one large hand. With the other he reaches up and grabs the waist band of both my shorts and my underwear and in one motion he pulls them off of me. He grabs the hot pink cotton panties out from my shorts and crams them into my mouth so that I am unable to scream, barely even able to breathe.

Terror seizes me as I sit naked from the waist down in the damp grass. Tears stream down my face as I realize just how much trouble I'm in. The man, who appears to be in his late twenties, licks his lips as he looks at my nakedness.

I shake my head violently, knowing exactly what is now going through his mind. I try to plead with him, try to talk him out of what he was planning to do with me but my words are impeded by the cotton fabric in the throat.

His eyes widen as he pulls me into a laying position on the grass pulling me as far as my tied hands will allow. He climbs on top of me, holding my legs down underneath his body. All I can do is squirm and buck underneath him, which causes the bulge in his pants to grow.

He gently lifts the sweat soaked shirt up over my head gently rubbing his hands down my arms as he goes back down for the rest of my clothing. He grabs my sports bra, lifting it up above my head, making a sickening hissing sound as he looks over my nakedness.

His hand cups my breast as he reaches down and attacks them with his mouth. Licking and sucking at my nipples as he massages them in his hands. He starts out gentle, almost passionate, until something changes, like he suddenly remembers what he's supposed to be doing. He starts pulling and pinching at my breasts, biting me with his teeth until tears flow down my cheeks.

He then moves down, licking my stomach as he finds his way to his next destination. His fingers follow and make their way to my nether regions. He slowly circles his finger around my clit, watching me shudder each time he presses his fingers against it.

"You like that?" He whispers in my ear.

"No! I hate you! Quit touching me, you nasty bastard." I mumble intelligible words.

This makes him laugh and circle faster. With his other hand, he pushes one finger inside my body causing me to arch my back off the ground. He slides his finger in and out of me several times and then adds another finger and then another.

"Be a good girl and cum for me."

I shake my head violently. "Never!" I scream in my head.

"Come on, Sweetheart, cum for me." He says, biting my ear as he whispers in it.

I hate the way he keeps calling me sweetheart, it makes me want to vomit! That, along the fact that my underwear is stuffed so far down my throat that I can taste my own sweat and juices on them.

He sits up and pulls off his shirt revealing his toned, tattoo-covered body. He begins unbuttoning his pants releasing his massive shaft from its confinement. He pins me down underneath of him while quickly pulling his pants off. He rubs his penis making it larger with each stroke.

"We're having fun now." He says, grabbing the insides of my thighs and pushing them apart.

I try as hard as I can to force my legs shut but he's much too strong. With my legs pried open he guides his member inside of me, thrusting forward only to be surprised by the resistance my body is giving.

"Are you...a virgin?" He says, with that same devious smile on his face.

No, I am not a virgin. Although I've only been with one other guy and he was much smaller.

He thrusts himself onto me again and again until I am able to fully take him in. It hurts like hell. I want to die. I feel so violated, so ashamed. I'm in so much pain that I nearly pass out as he ravages my breasts and my neck and my throat with his mouth and tongue. He grunts in sheer pleasure as he pounds my body into the ground.

He finally starts to slow down and I think he's reaching his climax when he pulls out of me. He frees my arms from the tree branch holding me captive and lifts me off the ground. He throws me over the tree on my stomach so that my ass is lifted in the air. In my weakened state, I am unable to protest, unable to move. Grabbing my hips, he aligns himself to enter me at a new angle.

"I'm not going to stop until you cum, baby." He says, pulling me by my ponytail into him as he slams hard against my backside. "Believe me I can do this...all...day...long."

He slides his arm around me finding my clit with his finger. He rubs at it, flicks it, pulls on it, anything to get a rise out of me but I will not give in to this jackass!

I must have passed out at some point because when I open my eyes, he is still ramming into me but I also feel pools of slimy liquid dripping down my back.

"I told you I can go all day." He says, rubbing his fingers in the mess and cramming them inside my panty-filled mouth. "You missed the best part."

I wanted so badly to bite his fingers but given the current position I was in, I didn't think that would be the smartest idea. I wasn't entirely sure that I would be able to walk after the pounding I'm getting, never mind the fact that my hands are tied together. I want to scream at the top of my lungs but don't even have the energy to muster a whimper.

"Come one, Sweetheart, cum. Just give it up."

He slows his pace gently, methodically thrusting his shaft inside of me. His hands rub softly up and down my body. His lips touch me at the base of my hairline and he drags his tongue all the way down my neck, sending shockwaves through my body. Goosebumps form on my skin. He knows he's getting to me, he's almost got me.

Slowly, rhythmically, he presses against me. He rubs the back side of his fingers along my breast. He circles my nipples, gently pinching them into between his fingers, pulling them ever so slightly.

"It's okay. Baby, let it go." He whispers in my ear. When his tongue nibbles on my earlobe, I lose control. I didn't want to and it definitely wasn't because I enjoyed it. It was the only way I could get this over with. He wasn't going to stop until I gave him what he wanted so I had to. At least, that is what I tell myself.

My body convulses in agonizing pleasure, electric pulses surging through my body. He purrs in pleasure as I tighten around him. My body involuntarily pushing against him as he slams into me and my juices flow around him, dripping down my leg.

"You horny little slut! You did it, you actually came!" He says, grabbing my hips and pounding me harder onto his stiff rod. He slams me up against the tree as he presses against me in anticipation of his climax. The bark on the tree slices my leg as he rams me mercilessly spewing his cum deep inside me.

When he finishes he falls to the ground, gasping for air. I remain sprawled over the tree, trembling as cum runs down my leg, unable to move. He pulls on his pants and then disappears. I begin to think that he just left me here but he returns with his dripping wet shirt in his hands. He wipes his sticky mess off my back with his shirt and cleans up my dripping mound. I flinch as the cool wet shirt touches my burning hot flesh. He lifts me off the tree and sets me down on the damp grass. I slump to the ground not having the strength to hold myself upright.

"You were great, sweetheart." He says with a smirk, pushing a strand of hair out of my eyes. It almost makes me sick to my stomach how nice he's acting to me right now after what he just did to me. I gasp and gag as he pulls the underwear out of my mouth, rubbing his hand gently across my cheek.

"Go to hell!" I growl as tears run down my cheeks, attempting to spit on him but my mouth is too dry.

"Such ugly language from such a pretty girl." He says, shaking his head. "You were enjoying yourself, admit it."

"I hated every minute of it." I say, my cheeks beginning to flush.

"Umm, hmm. I could tell." He says with a grin.

"I hate you. When I tell the cops what you did..." I say, as rage boils in my gut.

"Oh, no, sweetheart, you're not going to tell anyone what happened, unless you want to be personally responsible for your mother's death." He says, grabbing my chin in his hand.

"I know everything about you Ava Connelly. I know where you go, what you do, every hour of every day. How do you think I knew where to find you this morning, how you would be alone, with no one around to help you. I've been watching you for weeks. Hell, I probably know you better than you know yourself. And think about this, I know who your mother is, I know all her connections and I still did this to you, knowing all that. Don't think for a second that I won't know if you talk to the cops and try to turn me in. I will know and I will kill your mother and you will watch me do it. I have connections too, very important, very dangerous people, people who aren't too fond of your mother, Madam Prosecutor. I really hope we have an understanding, sweetheart, because I would really hate for you to become an orphan." He says, kissing me on the cheek before untying the ropes from my wrists.

"Now get dressed, you look like a fucking whore." He says, throwing my clothes at me before taking off into the woods.

I sit there for a moment collecting my thoughts before putting my clothes back on. I look everywhere for my underwear but can't find them. The bastard must have taken them as a trophy or something. I pull my jogging shorts on and walk out onto the trail, tears still streaming down my face. Thoughts battle inside my brain as I try to make sense of what just happened and what I'm supposed to do now. I'm terrified at how much the guy seemed to know about me. I'm terrified at the thought of him hurting my mom. What in the hell should I do?