Not Just Another Walk in the Park Ch. 06

Story Info
The tables have turned on Ava's kidnapper.
2.4k words
4.57
17.3k
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lie perfectly still on the floor next to the body of the large man who only moments ago was choking me to death and now lays in a pool of his own blood with a bullet hole through his heart.

"No!" Ty says, entering the house to find his friend lying face down on the floor.

"Do I not say for you to walk away?" The older dark-haired man says with a thick accent. He's wearing an expensive-looking three piece black suit and dark sunglasses.

"Why did you kill him?" Ty says backing toward the door.

"We need someone to take the fall for the kidnapping, do we not?"

"He was my best friend..."

"And for that I am sorry." The man says with no hint of remorse. "Since you decided to stick around be of some use, take her to the bedroom and tie her up."

"But..."

"Do as I say unless you want to end up like your friend over there." The old man says snapping his fingers and the tall, thin man standing beside him with the gun points it at Ty's head. He walks slowly towards me reaching his hand out to me. I attempt to stand but stumble forward into his arms in excruciating pain as my leg buckles under my weight.

"What's wrong?"

"My ankle." I say through pain-filled sobs, grabbing at my leg that is already beginning to

swell.

"Her ankle is broken." Ty says, kneeling down to look at my leg. He looks at the man for permission and then lifts me up into his arms, carrying me into the bedroom.

"Who is that man? What's going on?" I say as he sets me down gently on the bed. I am nearing hysterics as panic wells up inside me.

"Calm down." He says, sitting down on the bed beside me after shutting the bedroom door.

"Calm down? Are you fucking serious, right now? How am I supposed to calm down when I don't know what the hell is going on and that guy...that guy out there is dead!" I say, pushing him away.

"I know, I get it. I just need you to be quiet for a minute while I try to figure this shit out." He says, standing up and running his hand through his hair.

"Figure what shit out?"

"Just shut the hell up for one minute, can you do that?" He says in frustration, nervously pacing back and forth.

"Shit, shit, shit." He mumbles to himself as he sits down on the foot of the bed with his head in his hands. "They fuckin' killed Nate."

I slump down into the bed curling myself into a ball and sobbing inconsolably.

"Listen, I want to apologize for...what I did to you...before. I would say I'm sorry but that just doesn't seem like enough, you know? I work for these people, bad people, and I'm in way over my head. I shouldn't be telling you any of this..."

"I'm scared." I say on the verge of a meltdown.

"I'm sorry. I just need you to know that I'm not a monster,well at least, I never used to be. I know this is hard to understand. Believe me when I say that I wish I could take all of this back. I was none of this ever would have happened. I don't blame you for being angry, I don't blame you for hating me..." He says with a genuine look of fear in his eyes.

"I don't hate you."

"You should." He says with eyes full of anguish.

He pulls the sheets over my naked body and gently kisses the top of my head. I reach out and grab his hand and hold onto it, feeling him trembling as much as me.

"Just tell me one thing, is your name Ty?"

"Why? Where'd you hear that?" He says, trying to cover the uneasiness in his voice.

"That guy, the one that was shot, he called you Ty."

"Oh, yeah." He says, looking away for a moment, pain evident on his face. "That's just a nickname I got growing up because I like to fight. My friends called me Tyson and it just kinda stuck. How's your ankle?"

"It hurts but I'll be alright."

The bedroom door opens and the man in charge asks if I'm properly tied up.

"She's got a broken ankle I don't think she's going anywhere." Ty says.

"I do not pay you to think." The man with the accent says snapping his fingers at his minion before walking out of the room. The man slams Ty in the head with the butt of his rifle knocking him to the ground.

"Tie her up." The man says tossing Ty a roll of duct tape with which to complete the task. "Make sure to cover her mouth."

"I'm so sorry." Ty says, gently wrapping my wrists with the duct tape and securing me to the headboard like the man instructed, covering my mouth with the tape as well.

"Now let's go." The man motions for Ty to exit the room when he finishes.

"I'd rather stay with her."

"I'd rather be in Cabo with a stiff drink in my hand and a tight pussy on my dick; do you think I give a shit what you want?" The man says again motioning for Ty to leave the room.

"I promise I won't let anyone hurt you." He says, bending over to whisper in my ear.

"Aww, isn't that cute, you actually think you can protect her." The man says before grabbing his collar and hurling him into the living room, slamming the door shut behind him. I hear the sound of someone being punched repeatedly and a loud thud that I can only imagine is Ty falling to the ground. The sounds of the brutal beating stops and is replaced by a terrifying silence. After several minutes pass, the silence is broken by people talking.

"What are we doing here?" A distorted female voice says. Though I can't hear the voice clearly, it sounds eerily familiar. "Oh my god, what happened to these men? You know I can't be a part of anything like this, Viktor."

"Oh, this is quite different. I brought you here, my dear Elise, to broker a deal."

'Mom!' I struggle against my restraints. What the hell is my mother doing here? And why does she seem so familiar with this man who is clearly a part of my kidnapping and assault.

"What kind of a deal, Viktor?"

"I need you to drop a couple of cases you have against some of my...associates." The man with a thick accent says.

"But why here?"

"Why not here?" It's quiet, out of the way, far from all the prying eyes in the city." He says, in a tone that I can't quite pinpoint.

"Which cases? How many are we talking?"

"Five."

"No way. I can't just drop five cases...are you crazy? That would bring way too much unwanted attention and suspicion to my office!"

"Are you sure, my Love?"

"Stop it, Viktor." My mother says.

"Elise..." He says and I could swear I hear them kissing but I'm confident that I am mistaken. "I really hope we can see eye to eye on this matter, my dear. I would really hate for certain information to get out about the secret life of the County Prosecutor and the truth about her husband's death. That could be very bad for you, bringing a lot of unwanted attention and suspicion."

"Are you blackmailing me?" My mother says, in disgust. "Is that what this is? Because I have a lot of incriminatory information on you, as well, Viktor. I don't think this plays out well for either of us?"

My mind can't believe what I am hearing. Did that man allude to my father's death not being an accident? I can't help but think that he and my mom seem a little too familiar and I am also extremely unnerved by the callousness in my mother's voice.

"Yeah, you may be right....but I think I might have something that might make you a little more...cooperative..." He says as the door to the bedroom is opened.

"Ava! Oh my God, Ava!" My mom gasps, placing her hand over her mouth. "Are you hurt, baby?"

"Hold on, love....do we have ourselves a deal?" The man says, grabbing her arm as she tries to get to me.

"Viktor...I...don't know what you expect of me." She says, panic rising in her voice. "I can try...."

"Try? That's the best you can do...try?"

"Viktor please..." She says, grabbing his arm, "...please, I'm begging you."

"Begging me now, are you?" He says, patting her hand condescendingly. "How about you just do what

I asked and this can all be over."

"Okay...okay. I'll do what I can."

"You see....that just doesn't give me a lot of confidence. I've heard your vague, empty promises before and they didn't work out so well for me in the past."

"That was different..."

"Umm hmm. I wonder...does your daughter know anything about me?"

"Viktor..."

"It's Ava, am I right?" The man says, walking over and sitting down the bed beside me. He places his hand on the side of my face, patting it gently as he looks me up and down. "She looks a lot like you, Elise, very beautiful."

My mom tries to run to me but the man with the gun is holding her back just outside the doorway. Tears are streaming down my mother's face as she watches him pawing at me.

"Sweet, Ava, do you know who I am?" He says, running his finger across my cheek and elbow and down my arm, gently lifting the sheet up to look at my naked breast.

I shake my head, swallowing the lump in my throat.

"I am Viktor Petrovski. I'm a very good friend and former client of your mother. She was my lawyer for many years, a damned good one until she decided to...change professions."

I suddenly remember what my mom had said about working for the "bad guys" and even though this man is very polite, charming and handsome, I can tell he's a very bad man.

"Your mother's departure from my legal counsel has caused me...considerable difficulty. I am exceedingly apologetic that you were placed in the middle of all of this but it was, in fact, the only way for your mother to understand the gravity of the situation at hand. I too have a child who is in some trouble, my son Alexis is in danger of being sent away to prison for a very long time and you must understand that I cannot allow this to happen..."

"I can take care of that today, Viktor. I can fix this. Please, just let my daughter go and I can get Alexis out of jail."

"Yes, that is a start. You will keep my son out of prison along with Dmitry Ostrovsky, Stefan Markow, Anton Ivanov and Boris Kristoff. I will stay here and get to know your daughter a little better and send her to you once everything is taken care of."

"I'm not leaving her without my daughter." My mother says, struggling against the man holding her back.

"I am sorry, love, but yes, you will." He stands up from the bed and walks over to her. He grabs her face and forcefully kisses her. She attempts to push away but he tightens his grip. When he finishes he grabs her face in hand and says, "If you tell anyone or send anyone here, your daughter will die. You have 24 hours. Show Ms. Connelly to the door."

"Ava baby, everything is going to be okay. I'm going to take care of this and get you home real soon, okay?" My mother says as she scrambles to her feet. "Don't listen to anything these people say to you. They will tell you all sorts of terrible lies. They will try to turn you against me. Don't listen to it." She says, with an edge to her voice that I've never heard before.

"Take her now."

"Please...don't do this...Viktor, please...." My mom says as she's being dragged away.

With my mother gone, so many questions are swirling around in my head. He rips the strip of duct tape off my mouth ripping some skin along with it. His intense staring makes me increasingly nervous. I move as far away from his as I can get with my restraints.

"What happened to Ty?"

"Ah, so it is true. You do actually care about that pathetic piece of shit. That boy kidnapped you and raped you and now you worry about him?"

"You made him do it."

"On the contrary, he most willingly volunteered."

"I don't believe you."

"What you believe is irrelevant, my dear. There are many things you believe that are not based in reality."

"Are you talking about my father's death?"

"It was such a tragic..." He says, purposefully trailing his sentence off to bait me.

"Accident."

"Accident? Umm, not exactly."

"You lie!"

"Do I?"

"Why should I trust anything you say?"

He shrugs his shoulders smugly.

"I guess you will want to ask your mother about it and hope that she tells you the truth."

"Why wouldn't she tell me the truth?"

"Maybe because if she did, she would have to reveal things that she does not want you to know. Things that could sway your opinion or her, make you think less of her. She could never handle that."

"So she was more than just your lawyer?"

"Very astute in your observations, Miss Connelly." The man says with a smug look on his face. "Much like your father."

"You knew my dad?"

"Of course."

"So you and my mom were...together..." I say, gagging a little in my mouth at the thought of it. "...before my dad died?"

"Yes." He says, brushing his hand against my cheek. "You are so very smart and very pretty, Miss Ava."

"Don't touch me!" I say, pulling away from him.

"And just as stubborn as your mother." He says, slowly pulling the sheet off of me. His breathing hastens as he stares at my body. His hand touches my cheek, sliding down my neck and then lightly caressing my breasts. His finger moves down along my side and across my leg, teasingly circling my inner thigh. A whimper escapes my lips as I shift my body away from his touch.

"Dear sweet little Ava, we are going to have some fun."