Not Like This Ch. 01

Story Info
A cuckold horror story.
4.3k words
3.25
48.1k
20
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes: Cuckold themes.

I'm not sure exactly where I'm going to go with this. My idea is to go to some very bad places. Take note of the title. This story I envision as a tragedy. With eventual acts of brutality and violence. Not seeing a 'happy' ending for the protagonist. Without spoiling the ending, I just didn't want to mislead anyone that this is going to wrap up nicely filled with smiley happy people.

'A cuckold horror' story, if you will.

Just to give you an idea: I have two other works on my computer currently. "Space Babes: The Anast Spear Head" wherein futuristic hot girls get raped and mutilated by aliens. And "Bikini Ghost Hunters" wherein hot girls get raped and mutilated by supernatural monsters. Of course these stories won't be sent to this category. This is just a reference point.

--------------------

The Kosmo Politan magazine was face down and open on the coffee table. An alluring picture of someone named Kim Karstacian's face graced the cover, and most of the blurbs about its contents had something to do with sex.

As the wife was in the kitchen, and the half time show was on, I grabbed it for an amusing look at. The article that my wife Ruby was currently reading actually looked like some kind of medical report. This being boring, I was reaching to leaf forward or backward (were there any chick pics in here?) when my eye caught a sentence talking about the effects of deep female orgasms on brain chemistry.

Ok, let's just read a line or two.

"How is your team doing honey?" Ruby leaned out from the kitchen. Even in sweat pants and t shirt her figure caused me to spring an immediate boner. Her aerobics queen hips, legs and belly led up to her new huge tits that we had saved up for. The operation was 15 grand all told. About the price of a cheap new car. I liked the tits better. We'll wait a few years for another car.

Ruby had barely stopped smiling since the wrapping came off her new tits. I was worried her facial smile muscles might go into fits from over use. She beamed. I beamed. She felt like a princess. I felt prouder than anything to stand beside her. Did I mention how big her tits were? Let's just say her nipples would be hard from the cold long before her tight little backside was out the front door.

"Well, they are almost keeping up with the other team." My guys were losing. Who cared? Freaking sex babe looking out from the kitchen, smiling.

She gave a giggle and leaned back in the kitchen. I looked back at the article. I lost all sense of my surroundings.

The game was well on, playing at full tilt when I looked up from the magazine some time later.

Deep orgasms for women.

They released happiness chemicals into the woman's brain that were wholly irreproducible as yet by human science. Chemicals were released into almost every major organ that promoted health and longer life. The joy of deep orgasms exceeded even the most brain altering stimulant drugs.

I was aghast. My dear wife, these years of marriage, with just me. She seemed so content. Had she read this article? The story opposite this page had to do with hair and makeup. She had probably been reading that one.

Ruby walked toward me, boobs bouncing in her t shirt, sexy athletic legs swaying, and sat onto the couch next to me. She cuddled up to me.

"I think this weekend we can...you know!" She said coyly. During her boobie surgery recovery time, the doctor had recommended we stay "hands off" for 2 weeks. Add to that the 2 weeks prior to surgery, wherein we were both emotional wrecks from the stress, fear and uncertainty of the procedure....and my balls were ready to fire canon loads of semen. I'd even estimate in my mind that I could shoot from the bathroom, across our bedroom, and paint the far wall with my ejaculate! The pressure was intense!

I was rock hard! Her amazing body leaning against me! Her eyes were tilting towards me, her words laced with sugary promise.

I was thinking how special tonight could be! Not having cum in a month! Even our wedding night, as amazing as that had been, I had guiltily self relieved several times the week before our marriage. So in a very sexy way, tonight would be hotter and sexier than our wedding night. That's not even accounting for Ruby's big, red, firm balloons for me to enjoy!

"Hmmmm, somebody thinks that is a good idea." My wife was running her fingers along the erection bulge in my jeans.

"yes" I managed, meekly.

Her sultry smile melted the remainder of my resolve. I was hers. We kissed. And kissed.

The game was over when we came up for breath.

As we were both recovering from our make out session. I found the air to speak.

"Do you know about 'deep orgasms' baby?" I asked.

"Sounds kinky!" She played.

"No it's a real thing. Ever hear about it?"

She looked at me funny. This wasn't like me.

"Well, I read about them in your magazine." I offered.

"Honey, that thing is all trash. I read it for the laughs."

"Ruby, does our sex, well...you know."

"Yes wacky husband...our sex does well you know! " She looked at her magazine. "This subject really has you off center? Look, we'll google the topic, and you'll see what rubbish it is."

Ten minutes later, my betrothed was sitting sideways on my lap. The light from my computer monitor cast upon us both.

Deep orgasms were real. We had read the hits on the search together. What started as a lark, had lead us into awkward circumstance. The health benefits, if anything, had been understated in the magazine. What's more, internet information categorized my penis size as extremely small. I hadn't really known that. Really I truly had not known that until right now. Neither had Ruby.

"Baby" I muttered. "Does it feel like that, when we have sex?" I was referring to the descriptions of female climaxes achieved from penetrations of gargantuan size and animistic ferocity.

Ruby looked at me. She loved me with all her heart, I could see it in her eyes. She wanted to say yes. As our eyes met, she knew, she knew that any untruth spoken would be immediately clear to me. And I knew my answer.

Thrashing about? Eyes rolling into her head? Screams? Delirium, lasting disorientation? No. My dear wife did not have orgasms like that.

"Maybe this whole thing is fake, designed to make men feel inadequate? Maybe some 'woman liberation' thing that gets off on humiliating men?" Ruby offered, seeking to believe this herself.

"Honey, we read seven articles, they have medical annotations and footnotes." I said.

"Now you listen to me." She gripped the sides of my head and aimed our faces at one another. "You make me happy. You are the one I want to be with."

A warmth spread within me. From the center of my chest out towards all my extremities. We kissed.

When our lips parted, I reached to turn off my monitor. The last article we had read was still on the screen. I paused. Skimming over the phrases. Illustrations of male organs far surpassing my own. Descriptions of the lances of pure joy, of absolute energy, that fired through the brain of a healthy female in the throes of intense climax.

I brought my hand back, and turned towards my wife.

"Ruby."

"Yes honey?" She was arching her back and puffing out her new big round tits for me. Her nipples were hard as stones.

"I want that for you."

"What." She was confused.

"I want you to have the type of orgasm those medical journals were describing."

She was about to speak again, she was going to say that she only wanted sex with me, that it was 'ok' or 'good enough' for her. For some reason that shot a streak of anger within me. That she would settle. Settle for less. And in the name of 'her love for me', which made it doubly my fault, my failure.

"I mean it! I want you to climax so strongly you don't even know where you are. Cum so hard you don't even know your own name! I want that for you!" My tone was pure steel, my jaw set, my eyes unwavering.

"What, what do you mean? What are we supposed to do?" Ruby asked. Hell, she was as horny as I was. Certainly, in her state, even my cock (the one the medical journals classified as 'extremely small') would bring her off. She would have a orgasm, might even cum, maybe a lot. But it would not be like the events we had read of.

As solidly certain as I was about what I wanted, I was completely adrift as to how to attain it.

"Maybe. What about a fake dick. A plastic toy. They make them very big." I offered, trying to piece together some type of idea.

She was shaking her head. "I don't find those things attractive. They are impersonal, inanimate pieces of silicon. They are not a man. You are a man, my man. You have hair on your chest, you smell male (licking my neck) you taste male. I want you, in bed!"

My jeans felt like they were cutting into my erection. I carried her into the bedroom. Now I'm not a muscle stud by a long shot, in fact my fitness level was nowhere near my aerobic wife. Due to Ruby's modest dimensions, a little on the short side, and a little on the thin side (not counting her new volleyballs) I was able to get her to the bed before my arms gave out. Of course though my arms were leaden, I acted like I could carry her another mile.

She was biting her lower lip.

Her t shirt and sweat pants flew onto the floor. My jeans flew...and landed in the closet. I saw the dress.

The dress we had 'dream bought' before her procedure. The doctor had given us an idea what Ruby's cup size was going to be afterwards, and on a complete lark we bought a sexy dress. A complete impulse buy, meant likely to bolster our spirits. The tags were still on it, since we figured from the start we'd be returning it at some point. It had caught my eye, on its hanger, and wouldn't let me go. Ruby was pulling on my hand, guiding towards her pussy.

"Baby, the dress. Try on the dress for me."

She followed my gaze to the closet. Then we looked at each other. Did the mischievous grin on her face match my own? Most probably.

"Hmmm, you want me to wear the big titty dress?" Now she was playing, inflecting her voice. Her words seemed to resound in the depths of my scrotum.

"Yes, yes yes!" I shouted. I was suddenly crazy to see her in it.

Her eyes glittered. "What about those high heel shoes?"

She had a pair of shoes the same color. She had never worn them, because..don't laugh...they were so high she couldn't walk in them! She berated me when I had bought them years ago, saying that I was trying to break her ankles!

"Yes...Yes!...The high heels too!"

"Well, then. I have to get dressed! Wait down stairs, boner boy!" She tossed a pair of Bermuda shorts at me. Me and my boner reluctantly left her in the bedroom to wait downstairs.

I stared at the wall and had no sense of the passage of time until I heard clop, clop, clop coming down the stairs.

The first thing I saw were the blue high heels that craned her legs far, far upwards. Her ankles at a near impossible angle. The three or four inches of lift beneath the front of the shoes promised with all certainty that my 'little' wife would tower over my height wearing these shoes. The spikey heels were more than eight inches tall. I hope Ruby wasn't afraid of heights!

My wife's legs were sculpted by hours of jazzercise, latin music cise, and a bunch of other dance ercise aerobics classes. Her calves, lean and tones. Her thighs so long and fit! Is there a word for that gap between her upper thighs?

Her slim, trim waist. And then....oh Lord those tits!

We thought we were being silly, ridiculous even when we bought the dress of that cup size.

It was too small.

My wife's round tits almost seemed to leap out the top of the dress with every step. At least two cup sizes too small.

I thought my balls were going to literally explode. I had never in my life felt a level of excitement as this. From my first time as a youth, until now, certainly I had never gone near as long as this without cumming.

"You like?" Ruby held her hands up and out to the sides, turned a half turn to the left, and then right side.

I was muttering gibberish. She smiled at me.

"You know, it's still early. Maybe we should go out...before we settle down for the evening."

My mouth still wasn't functioning. Not in so sophisticated a manner as human speech.

"Maybe I should wear this dress out!"

I groaned. What level of eroticism was this? I felt like the Earth had stopped in it's rotation beneath my feet. My eyes drank in my sexy beautiful wife. I felt my penis throbbing. This was amazing.

Ruby was reading my expression. My thoughts were an open book.

"Do you think everyone will enjoy how short this dress is?" She asked saucily. Her arms were hanging at her sides, and the hem of the dress was at the end of her thumbs.

"Do you think everyone will like how tight it is?" Ruby put her hands on her hips and shook her hips once back and forth.

"Do you think everyone will like the top of my dress?" Ruby leaned slightly forward. Her tits were very round and began to spill forwards out of her strapless, shoulder less garment. She caught them with her hands, and tucked them back into their insufficient housings. "Whoa, better try to keep my shoulders up and back, or these babies will just jump out!"

"Of course, dear husband, if we go out, it will mean several more hours of all that cum staying trapped in those balls! I swear they appear ready to burst to me!"

-----------------------------------------------------

The sun set as we drove. I had thrown on some respectable clothes. Nothing fancy, but at least something that didn't make me look silly next to my wife in her dress.

I decided on a sports bar. The late game was on. The sports bar was a little more 'low key' as opposed to those bars that were 'hook up' bars.

When my wife entered, you could have heard a pin drop. Over four dozen men turned their head towards her, and it was several minutes later before even half of them had managed to move their gaze away.

Now mind you, my wife's boob job was entirely my idea. My mid life crisis or what you will. I had to talk myself hoarse to convince her. They cost less than a new sports car, and I felt 15 years younger, and filled with young impulses!

She still hadn't gotten the walking down very well. Ruby moved in a stilted (get it?) manner, and towered a good six inches taller than me. The bar had a large U shaped bar, but also with lots of booth space around the perimeter. We moved to a booth.

We had drinks and appetizers. The atmosphere was robust as a local team was playing the late game on the large screen televisions. Drinks came over to our table, well to my wife actually. The barmaid nodded to a man at the bar, whose compliments came with the liquor.

"Oh my God! That is so cheeky! Doesn't he see that I'm here with you!" My wife giggled to me across the booth table.

"I think it's funny! Imagine how hot and sexy you are, to win drinks from men right in front of your husband!" We both laughed easily. She gave me teasing glances constantly. We were having a fun time. I was out with a gorgeous girl, and I'd be taking her home!

Nearly two hours later, Ruby was looking at me with eyes that I read clearly. She was ready to go home! And by 'go home'...meaning 'go to bed'! And by 'go to bed'...meaning, dammit you know where this is going!

I needed to visit the men's room.

"Hey man." Yikes! When using the urinal one kind of zones out a little. I'd been caught unaware.

Beside me was a mammoth man. It was the one who had sent drinks to Ruby! He looked like he could lift me into the air with one hand quite easily. I craned my neck upward to look up at his face.

"Hi."

"That's some girl with you."

"Yes, I agree."

"Well, seeing as you are married, would you mind if I chatted with her for awhile."

This caused me a pause. Huh?

"Well, maybe. Let me check, okay?"

I walked back to our booth. The first thing I noticed was that under the table, her legs stretched out long and sexy. This view was afforded to the entire bar! The next thing I noticed was that due to the angle Ruby was sitting at, her wedding rings were not visible. Her arm was sort of behind her body mostly.

That didn't seem to me sufficient for one to simply 'assume' she was single. I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror as I walked toward my baby. The grey at my temples, the belly paunch. The fact Ruby was way taller than me (we were almost the same height but those shoes sent her into the air) as we had walked in.

I realized, that if I had saw the two of us together, not knowing, I would never imagine that we were married to each other. Ruby was simply so hot, she appeared to be plainly 'out of my league'.

"Guess what?" I asked as I rejoined her.

"I got another drink from the bar while you were gone." I looked, and yes, she had another free drink before her.

"Everyone here thinks you are single. No one here believes you are married to me."

"That doesn't make sense." She was about to raise her hand towards me and wave her wedding bands in my face.

"Wait. Hold on, baby."

Her face was quizzical. My face must have been in an uncertain knot.

"See that really giant guy over there? He is the one who sent your first drink over."

Ruby looked over at the bar at him. He waved. Ruby waved back, noticing me watching her...using her hand without the wedding bands.

"He wants to meet you and talk awhile."

"What!" Ruby gasped. Her eyes darting. "Honey, are you thinking about that thing from earlier? Those internet articles?"

I was. Ten minutes ago I was giddy and joking with my hot sexy wife. Now my heart was beating staccato, my stomach doing summersaults.

"My dear, you haven't cum in a month, not a drop! You must be dying to sex me! What are you thinking?"

"Tonight feels like the most special night of life. My brain is floating in erotic dreams...all of you. I think...I want you to talk to him."

Moments tick by.

"You want me to have one of those...what did the internet call them? Deep orgasms?"

"Yes. My dear. My love. My soul and my joy. That is what I want."

Our eyes looked deeply each into the other. We had an entire conversation without a single word. An exchange that contained only truth, because our eyes cannot lie to each other. She saw what I wanted for her, that I truly wanted it. No posturing, no blustering, and no maybe.

I saw all her concerns. Her love for me. Her uncertainty.

"What should we do?" her voice trembled.

Then we both saw the giant man get up and start towards our booth. He would be here in moments!

In one smooth movement, I took my wife's hands in mine.

"How are you folks?" His deep baritone resonated.

When my hands moved off Ruby's, her wedding finger was bare. The rings in my palm.

"How are you, I'm Joe, and this is my... (don't say wife!) friend...Ruby."

"Hi Ruby, I'm Nathan." The Giant was 'Nathan'.

"Hi." She squeaked, like a little girl.

"Girl, you are so hot the sprinklers are going to go off. Come join me at the bar!" That passed for wit considering the number of empty glasses about.

Ruby looked at me. I nodded without nodding.

"Ok." she squeaked.

Nathan took her hand, which was dainty in his massive paw, and helped her up. Ruby hastily used her other hand to keep her globes in their holders.

"Love the dress!" Nathan enthused.

"Thanks!" A little less squeaky.

They walked to the bar. Even with her skyscraper heels, he towered more than a foot taller than her. She was so distracted, she lost whatever skill she had attained in walking in those things. He caught her three times before she was seated next to him on a bar stool. I think I caught a "Love the shoes!" comment from him but with the bar noise I couldn't be certain.

You remember how short my wife's dress was right? The bar stool was unforgiving, and there was nowhere to hide. I'm pretty sure I saw Nathan mouthing the words "love the legs!" A true master orator. My wife's legs were showcased, not just for Nathan, but for the guy sitting on her other side, and for every man walking by.

12