Not Meant

Story Info
Vent falls for his sister Gina over the summer.
10.7k words
4.19
55.2k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Really long story. If anyone would like me to continue this I am up for it.

*****

Chapter 1

---------

Summer is here and I'm happy it is. On the last day of school I kept myself on edge gritting my teeth for the hour I get to escape school life and live as a hermit in my room playing computer games. Entertainment hit my mind faster than a zipping bullet, I prefer games over socializing. I am honestly an intricate whose petrified to declare a conversation to anyone that stares me dead in the eyes. There isn't a real reason why I get all frozen when people talk to me, it's a thing that I cannot control.

To get to the basics, my name is Vent Fonik, I recently turned 18 with a mind of an old man. Maturity hit me in the strangest way, like I did not face the rebellious stage of puberty. I've been listening to my parents obediently since a kid. The times I did go against them was when my sister Gina would sob after an argument with either mom or dad. I'm not suppose to pep talk her after these interventions yet I do. It feels nice to know I can cheer someone up by my horizon bright smile. Primarily Gina is perfect for this matter. I used to help her with emotional stress, doubts, complicated home work, and basically anything she needs assistance on. We used to be so close to each other as how every sibling relationship is, but one day she made the decision to isolate herself from me and build walls around her. I don't know why she decided to take away what we've built up since kids, maybe her interest changed as she grew up. I'm no expert on reading people, so I painfully disregarded her sudden shift of heart and began fading from her eyes. Guess this is how it feels to be a ghost. Have no soul communicate to you, paint smiles on you, and carve your frown the other way around.

For my appearance I have light brown skin kind saturated like a fortune cookie. My eyes used to be dark coffee brown, but over the years it changed to the stellar Shamrock Green color. I weigh 130 pounds and stand 5'7 tall. Since I go to the gym almost everyday my body is paved with an athletic build. Smoothly I'm toned and tamed with broad shoulders, carved abs, definite shape of muscles, and high quality leg work whatever that means. My hair is space black, shaved and cut into an SS haircut- as to what my dad calls it. He used to have my vintage haircut, where the sides are shaved off and the middle is kept. He showed me a picture of him in his younger days before he served in the military. Have to admit, he looked pretty darn slick.

Sometimes me and my dad would hit the gym, work out until our legs feel like spaghetti and are arms soggy bread. It's pretty fun working out with my dad since he knows how to inspire me to keep going even when my arms want to give out. Doing recreational activities is the only way me and him really spend quality time and bond. He works a lot, so I take every opportunity I can to hang out with him.

For my mother. It's the opposite. She's home all day, every day. Her time is spent cleaning the house, preparing food on the table, buying groceries, doing clothes and responsible chores to keep the house powering up. My mother does the inside house work and I do the outside work for the house.

However back to talking about my sister. She is different as I stated previous. All her time devotes to social media; via phone, computer, and other devices. An awful lot of time is wasted on her aching friends and that's one thing out of all things I really hate. How she'd rather invest her precious time on friends than me. Does she ever ponder on the shelled past? How much I've helped her learn and be a better person?

Judging from the poker face she guts me with; probably not.

I mean I guess It's okay though, not like that matters anyway. Ever since our teen years she stopped communicating to me properly and dismantled our fine tethered sibling relationship to be with friends.

My sister's name is Gina. Her hair is black like mine, yet more feminine-prudent and straight. Some times I get jealous of her hair texture, how naturally maintained it is.

Her eyes though, are beautiful. One look in her eyes I'm sure other guys would die for her. She has olive green eyes, fabricated to ultimate beauty.

Her lodestone face is a memetic force that I can never understand that's nothing like I've seen before. Gina's actually pretty cute, having the structured face plate of an Egyptian women , yet with white girl eyes, and an Asian's cheek bones. This combination of human characteristics creates one hell of a jaw dropper. To be more clear, her Egyptian like face is tamed with American features. Such to the eyes, white skin, the slick brows, the unique jaw bone and elegant shaped lips. I'm not trying to say anything wrong, but she's admirable. Her being twenty and skinny with curves is one heck of a trait I can't ignore.

Anyway that's all for my family. We all live in a modest sized house enough to keep us all satisfied. My room how ever is neutral. No posters or decorations are stocked on my wall or around my room. It's just the soothing bed, this neat wooden desk I got long ago and my gaming computer and this knife collection. That's all I really have. I did have a Star War poster once, had Darth Vader on the cover along with the imperial logo seeded in the background, but I took it down since I lost interest in being on the dark side.

My sister's room shares polar relations with mine.

Lots of dude posters hang on her wall, possibly boys from her favorite bands she worships her ears with. On her overdressed bed she has an excessive amount of stuffed animals. One of her all time favorite stuffed animals is a black and white Dalmatian plush. A dog she wants to get one day.

My parents room is just like mine, yet less colorless and without the knives..

At the moment. It's 12:00 in the morning and I'm sitting on my single bed above the navy blue blankets staring at my ceiling fan spinning in slow circles. Terrorizing thoughts ranging from personal problems and social troubles clog my mind. I keep going back in the past to see what I had before and what I have now. I compare the level of happiness I had before and now. Back in the day I had reasons to be happy, but presently; there's nothing to look forward to in the means of me to have motivation. I guess later in life I'll find some motivation to keep moving forward. Since I'm hammering my mind with tons of critical thoughts, I began to get tired, going in a restful daze. Just before I fell asleep impulsive knocking wept on my door.

Three faint knocks followed through the intruding of my starting slumber.

"Come in." I yawned tiredly.

Gina crept in, shielding her eyes on her phone.

She had dark blue jeans on with a studded belt around her waist. Bright red converse shoes cushioned on her feet as red socks complimented them. Above her waist is her stylized black tee shirt tucked in her denim pants. An absurd amount of wrist bands lay across her wrists. Must be her favorite bands.

So much make up masks her face, like tamed red lips, deep eye shadow laced around the brows, blush on the cheeks, and eye liner thickened ready for judgment. I wish she knew how beautiful she looks without it, I'm not trying to be weird about it either I'm only suggesting that she's pretty and the make up on her face covers most of her feminine-spruce features.

"Hey Gina. What is it you need?" I tried not to sound bewildered or amazed at her entrance in my man cave. Secretly I admired her outfit silently observing adventurously. Not like she has to know anyways. Those dreamy eyes are glued upon the beckoning phone screen.

"Hey. Just came in to tell you that I'm going out with my friends." Plain smiles stamped on her eyes and lips. For a solid minute I felt convinced she wanted to actually have a real ongoing conversation with me.

"Does mom and dad know?"

"No." She frowned. "They went on vacation remember?"

"Oh that's right." I totally forgot about that. They went to Florida to this cruise thing yesterday. They'll be back at the last week of summer. Me and Gina have lots of time together. She'll spend it with her friends rather than me as said. Her friends play a persuasive theme in her life, one that I am not apart of.

"I texted them but they haven't replied back since morning."

"Ehh it's okay." I shrugged. "Go ahead and go out and do whatever cool things you do."

"Really?"

"Sure, just be careful. Come back anytime you want. Since you're older than me sis, you make up the rules of the house." Gina darted her eyes off the phone screen to meet mine. She gave me a surprised look and blinked blankly.

"Wait. I'm in charge?" She batted her eyes satisfied.

"Yeah. You're the oldest. So it only makes sense."

"Okay, well I'll come home later tonight okay?"

"Okay. See you tonight."

With that short handed talk she left happily away. Guess her friends are one hell of a ride, I bet they brand names on each other and make vows that will last forever.

I decided to get up and hackle my mind away from Gina. Her leaving me without no exact conversation stresses me out. What's up with this nonsense of her shoving me in the dust? Am I boring? To be fair I do participate in athletic activities, game on, and take afternoon walks around the local park. Guess that crud is boring to her. My activities are way different from hers. I sighed and glorified myself on the latest game my dad bought me for the Xbox One. Doom is the game which looks fantastic. It's a fun, addictive hell bent shooter based on mars with the objective to kill every demon in sight. Haven't tried it, but I'm about to give it a shot. I'm sure this'll speed up time.

For about a week time went like this, where I'd play Doom and see Gina leave off to her friends and spatter bits of words to me that relate to leaving. She's dull summer to me that never ends. But it wasn't until one night where things sort of.. Turned around for us.

The unforgettable midnight..

I fell asleep comfortably on the living room sofa while playing Doom. After running onto the sixth mission I knocked out on the loading screen. I've slept for a good hour or so until unexpectedly Gina tapped constantly on my exposed legs.

I responded by opening my eyes noticing Gina sitting a few inches away from my toes. Her sudden contact forced me out of trance and up on my bottom. "Am I taking up to much room? Shit I'm sorry." I sounded tired, she could tell. I stared at her and managed to get lost in her olive green eyes. Gah she's.. Pretty.. Why am I seeing her as beautiful?

"Hey there sleepy head." She waved her hand at me and fixed her hair.

"Hey. When did you get back?" I asked, pulling myself to sit under some shock.

Gina sat fairly close to me and shrugged. "A few minutes ago."

"What time is it anyways?"

"Eh, it's two twenty in the morning." Sleepily she said this.

"Why'd you come back at this time? You would've been better off spending the night with your friends." I chuckled turning off the game system and tv.

"I know." Gina scratched her head, revealing a feathery smile. Butterflies entered my stomach from her gesture. This feeling is so wrong.. But it's something I've never really.. Felt before. "I decided to come back so my friends can have a break from me."

"A break?" Her eyes depressed to the floor, down to her Jean covered legs. I sat near her to comfort her.

"Yeah." She nodded.

"Wh-why?"

"Whenever I spend so much time with them they get.. Upset or something. I can see it in their eyes when they talk to me. Usually when the subject of beauty comes in play they lump themselves in the dump upon me. It's just a vibe I get, that they reject me in some way."

Wow.. This is literally the first time she's ever spoken like this to me. She doesn't communicate to me much. I'm so stunned from all the emotions and words spilling out her mouth. Guess she trusts me or wants to break the wall she built up between us. It feels sorta alien for her to act like this, so alien that it feels irregular. I dig this vibe, but I'm unsure of the outcome. What if she decided to build the wall back up again?

"Gina.." I croaked to her.

She looked to me when I called her name freezing up my brain. Good grief she's so hot with that innocent stare of sadness. I ignored her gorgeous self and continued.

"It's only a feeling you're getting. Maybe it could be wrong you know? If I were you I'd have a talk with them about it to make the picture clear. You get what I'm saying?"

Gina nodded, taming up a slight smile. "I do. I'll talk to them first thing tomorrow or whenever. Right now I'm gonna hit the hay, crash in my room. Goodnight Vent." She yawned off and went asleep. I did the same.

This night was pretty strange, exotic at its finest.

Gina had a real conversation with me.. How wonderful. I'm sure everything will go back to normal tomorrow. Where she'd text like crazy on her phone and shit.

And I was right until the next few days.

Three days later...

Gina woke me up, stared me down and hovered her eyes at me welcomely. She dressed in short grey sweat shorts, exposed her body only wearing a pink sports bra and a yellow unzipped jacket. Make up rests on her face, mascara tainted around the eyes, eye liner focused richly on the lashes. Blush imprints on her cheeks and a dark blue shadow rests on the corner of her by her brows. I have to admit, she looks sexy. Damn gorgeous like a super model.

However I'm dressed in my sport shorts and that's it.

"Hey?" I find it odd for her to show up in my room, especially with all that make up going on at this time of day.

"Hey Vent. It's nine in the morning. I wanted to ask you if I look decent and okay."

"Why?" I tamed my face cool trying to not be interested. "You going on a date with a guy at this time or something?"

"No silly its way too early." She giggled. "I'm too ugly for that. I'm going out to hang out with my friends at Taylor's home. I just want your option brother."

I ignored her ugly statement. I don't want to be weird to contradict that. Me telling her that she's pretty and hot is way out of the picture here, that's not normal.

"You look fine." I sighed, hoping she'd buy my plain expressions.

"You sure?"

"Well.. If I were you I'd wear a shirt. That's all I got to say."

"Is it because I'm flat chested?" She sighed

Are kidding me? Her cleavage is right on cue, big enough to slide my manhood through.

"You're not flat chested I can tell you that for a fact." Her eyes shifted at me with a look I couldn't define. Did I go too far? Shit I probably did..

"I'm not trying to be weird.. I'm just saying." I flinched back in the covers thinking I just fucked everything up.

"It's cool." She shrugged.

Good grief. That was close.

"So I should put on a shirt, not keep this?"

"It's just a recommendation Gina. You don't have to listen to me word for word. I don't want your friends thinking that your showing off your perfect body.. I mean not perfect, I didn't mean to throw that word in there..." I stuttered and had loss for words. Did I really say that??

Gina gently scratched her arm and brightened up a bit. "Oh you're fine and thanks Vent. I'm leaving in ten minutes or so.. I'll comeback later."

"So you're going out at this time?"

"Well I'm only going to them early since I planned to go to the spa at ten, but I'm coming back though."

I nodded understanding her. "You don't have to comeback Gina I'm not that interesting to hangout with anyways. All I do is sit and play video games."

"So." Anxiously she molded her lips together. "I was thinking though... Like maybe we could watch a movie together tonight or something, what do you say?"

Did she really say that? Wtf what's with all this amazing contact she's initiating? Did she suddenly remember she has a brother who she should consider to spend some time with?

"Sure." I smiled. "I'll see you later Gina." I uncovered myself from the blankets and scattered to my drawer to slip on a black muscle shirt. Weirdly I've noticed Gina staring at me from the corner of my eyes. Either that or it's what I'm hoping for. After all I am standing beside my knife collection.

"See yah later Vent." She smiled at me again and gave me a big hug. I hugged her back and felt her curves, the sensation of her soft skin against my fingers gave me bliss. The smooth texture of her hips sanctified my mind, took away the doubts I forged unto myself.

This is truly a magical experience here, one that I don't ever want to forget.

"Bye Gina."

Happily she left. Exited out the house and drove out of sight.

I happened to do yard work as she left, took a relaxing shower and cleaned the house after. I decided to take over mom's chores since she is gone on vacation. The last room I went to is Gina's. I went to do her laundry, but when I stepped in her room and caught her pink journal opened and flat out exposed on her bed.. My mind grasped another subject. To steal a look in her personal life, take a sneak peak at her private life.

Badly I wanted to open that book.. Yet instead I obeyed the good angel on my shoulder. Pressed on and did her clothes. By time I actually finished all the chores. 6:00pm stroke the clock. The time Gina came back from Taylor's house.

She welcomed herself with a smile until she saw me folding her laundry.

"Vent, did you go in my room?" Concerned she said this.

"Yeah, I did to get your clothes hamper."

"Did you read my journal?!" She panicked.

I chuckled, easing the tension. Or at least I think it did. "No. I respect your privacy as much as you respect mine. I honestly thought about it, but.. I didn't because your personal life is not my business unless you say other wise."

"Oh.." Gina felt relieved. Her voice came out to be a little shy. "So.. You're doing my laundry?" She contained back her nerves. I could tell from her voice.

"Yeah. Besides I do your laundry all the time."

Her eyes gave me a surprised look. "Wait I thought mom did."

I shook my head. "Nope. Just me. And look I'm only helping you. If you want Gina I can stop. I don't want to creep you out."

"No, no you're not being creepy. You are fine Vent I just.. Didn't know you did my clothes." Gina stroked her hair gliding it to her side.

"I didn't want to weird you out." Is all I said. I thought she'd find it creepy to know. But I guess not. From the look on her face she seems, favored and some what special. This feeling I'm detecting makes me wonder.. Does she feel special at all?

"Well it doesn't weird me out. So um. Since I'm back I'm going to hit the shower and we'll watch a movie or so."

"Alright. You pick."

Gina nodded and went away.

I continued to do her clothes.

The rest of the night

"So whatcha wanna watch Gina?"

She sat fairly close to me, relaxing her body. "Zootopia Bro." She smiled.

"Excellent choice." I got up to start the movie, but Gina jolted up with a sudden smile.

"No you stay, I'll put it on. You can sit here and chill." I shrugged and agreed.

At a fair slow pace, Gina dug into the small compartment below the blu-Ray player. In order for her to do this, she bent her waist down, arching herself down to search.

Her ass is exposed. Swaying out in the air, practically teasing me. Those grey shorts look so damn... Sexy on her. I'm getting way to excited for this, my boner is literally bulging out my shorts.. How the fuck do I cover this up? Quickly I searched around and came up with an idea. "Hey Gina. I'm going to get a drink. Would you like one?"

Carefully she turned her head looking right at me in the process. She caught me standing behind the couch gazing at my phone. I tried my best to look casual, like I didn't stare at her thick, warm round ass. She bought it.