Not Much of a Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,745 Followers

"Something I guess I got as a consolation prize for getting shortchanged as far as the equipment goes," Tim explained while he moved himself in and out of Jack's suddenly eager mouth. "I can still get it up fast and often, as you are learning."

"Here comes," Tim groaned soon after just before his dick spat a volley of seed down Jack's throat, and although he gagged a bit Tim held his face close to him, and didn't let go until he went limp.

"Not bad for a first time," Tim said as he pulled up his slacks, and then added skeptically, "if that was your first time."

Jack blushed noticeably under Tim's stare, and although the older man didn't press the issue Jack confessed, "One guy, a long time ago. He made me do it."

"Well that's not nice to have happen to you," Tim said as he patted the young man's shoulder. "No wonder you were reluctant."

"No, that's not it. Not really. He made me do it the first time but after that?" Jack said. "I finally stopped because was afraid I liked it too much."

"Do you want me to come back next Monday night?" Tim asked before leaving. "It seems like you have a lot of issues to work out in your head."

"No."

"Okay," Tim said softly as he turned the knob. "Give me a call whenever."

"No Tim," Jack said as he got up and went to the door. "I mean - yes to next Monday night."

"Okay then," Tim smiled as Jack put his arm around his shoulder and gave him a squeeze.

"I mean," Jack said, hesitating as he took a deep breath. "Thursday night. They have games on Thursday nights now."

"That so? Who's playing?"

"Don't know," Jack replied and then sheepishly grinned while adding, "Don't care either."

"Well, in that case I'll see you Thursday," Tim said as he gave his neighbor's butt and squeeze and departed. "I'll bring the dip."

***

Thank you for reading.

timmywells
timmywells
1,745 Followers
12