Not My Brother's Wife

Story Info
Paul acts on erotic fantasies he has for his sis-in-law.
14.9k words
3.93
41.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul never would have thought he would end up in this situation. Having sexual thoughts about his sister-in-law. He had met her right after his brother Seth ran off to Vegas and married her. He thought his brother was crazy at first, because they started out having a long distance romance. His now sister-in-law, Joy, lived in Chicago, and he and his brother lived in Dallas. Paul told his brother that he was crazy, that it would never work, but Seth was head-over-heels in love with Joy, and he was ready to die to make it work.

Paul had only seen pictures of Joy that his brother displayed proudly on his desk. She did look stunning, he had to give it to Seth. He knew how to pick women. Or they picked him, since he was a top heart specialist, the Director of the Cardiology Center at Dallas General Hospital. Add to that the wealth they inherited from their family, and women came out from everywhere, inviting themselves into their lives. So Paul expected that any woman Seth would date would be a top contender. But when he saw Joy in person, his heart skipped several beats. Her pictures barely captured the natural beauty he saw in front of him.

He managed to have a decent conversation with her, introducing himself and welcoming her to the family. Seth talked about her constantly, so Paul felt like he knew her before he actually met her. He almost got knocked off his game, as he stood at the front door, looking into her large brown sparkling eyes, and those berry colored pouty lips. She was wearing a knit dress in emerald green, her favorite color, which hugged her ample curves like a second skin. The cutest smile stretched across her face as she spoke, with her thick mane of sandy brown, shoulder length hair framing her oval face. He quickly saw the reason his brother had become smitten with her so easily.

As Paul got to know her better, he found himself becoming more infatuated. He kept his thoughts to himself, happy to be around in the company of his brother and wife, happy to fantasize about the hot and wild sexual positions he could get Joy into, if he ever got the chance. He knew she was madly in love with Seth too, so he knew that chance would never come. That was until Seth had a misstep.

The hospital gala ball. That was the beginning of his journey. Paul attended the ball alone, since his main girl was out of the country on a photo shoot. He loved surrounding himself with girls who were either aspiring actresses or models. His passion was chasing (and capturing) beautiful women. But tonight, he was trying monogamy, coming sans date, and maybe leaving sans date.

He was happy that Seth and Joy would be there. He enjoyed dancing with Joy, since that was about as close as he could get to what he really wanted, getting her naked in his bed, free to explore and uncover this forbidden territory.

He had arrived first, and spied Joy and Seth walking across the ballroom floor, looking for him. He jumped up from the table to greet them.

"Hey big brother, I was wondering where in the heck you were. The guest of honor should be on the scene early."

"Yeah, right. We had to make an entrance, you know Joy!" Seth laughed.

Paul's eyes popped as he took a good gander at Joy's attire. "And look at my sister-in law! Damn Joy! I don't think I've seen anybody else here looking like a Hollywood starlet!" He walked around her to see the back of her dress. It was the tightest, slinky black dress he had seen on anybody, with the back cut down to her ass, and the front dropped down nearly to her navel. Her large breasts were held in place by something magical, nearly spilling out from the material. The dress sparkled, with beads of metallic sheen that radiated the surrounding light. She looked dazzling. "Dayum! Where the hell did you find a dress like this? Your wardrobe is full of surprises!"

"Thanks Paul. You look so handsome too, in that Armani tux. How is it that you and Seth always seem to dress so much alike? You two act like twins."

"No, he just likes to copy me because I have good taste! That's why he's dating a model, because he can't have you."

Paul elbowed him. "Shut up Seth, with your sibling rivalry theories. I look better than you. Look at me and my GQ vibe. Come on Joy, if you had seen me first, who would you have picked? Tell the truth."

Paul watched Joy's eyes, as she looked back and forth between the two of them. Paul was the tallest, had deep dimples, and was a shade lighter than Seth's mocha skin tone. Seth had a little dimple in his chin. But they both looked so much alike it was uncanny. Both had thick curly hair, dancing light gray eyes, perfectly shaped full, juicy lips, and bodies so perfectly proportioned that they looked like statues.

Joy threw up one hand and shook her head. "No way are you two going to rope me into your crazy debates. You both look suave and sexy, but my husband has the edge. But I love you Paul, you know that. You know you're too fine, you don't even have to ask me!" she laughed.

"Ha!" Seth scoffed. "Where's the table, I gotta sit down after hearing his line of crap!"

"Speaking of women, where is your girlfriend, Paul?" Joy inquired.

"Oh, she had to go to a shoot in France. She will be gone for the next week. So I'm all alone here. Winging it."

"Bet he won't be going home alone, just watch him."

"Seth, I'm trying to be faithful to my girl. I'm just looking at the eye candy."

"Yeah, right. We'll see."

They all sat down at the table reserved for the guest of honor. Seth was receiving an award later in the night for Doctor of the Year, so they got the table closest to the dais and the dance floor.

The band started playing Earth Wind and Fire's "Can't Hide Love". Joy was about to grab Seth, but Paul, who was sitting on the other side of her, grabbed her hand first.

"Come on sis, let's show 'em how to move. You don't mind, do you Bro?"

"Yeah, I mind, but I know you're going anyway."

"Good. Come on Joy!"

They found a spot on the crowded dance floor. They were easily one of the best looking couples out there. Paul was a good dancer and he enjoyed spinning Joy around the floor. Many of the women from the hospital were there, some who worked for him in his lab, and he could see the jealousy written all over their faces as he held her tight and pulled her into his arms. He made sure he gave himself plenty of opportunities to caress Joy's lightly scented skin, while their bodies swayed with the groove of the music.

Paul hadn't seen Joy in months, and he was surprised that he missed her so much. She and Seth had been on the verge of divorce, caused by an apparent affair that Joy was having back in Chicago each time she flew back home for business. Her position as a commercial loan officer for real estate development had provided her the perfect opportunity for the illicit affair. Seth never would have known about it if he hadn't stumbled across some emails from Joy's love interest one day. Once the details emerged, Seth kicked Joy out, and they had been separated for over five months. The only thing that kept Seth from filing for divorce was Joy's continuous pleading for forgiveness, and the fact that he couldn't live without her. Paul had even urged him to get over her and move on, but he was adamant that he wanted to give the marriage another try. That's when he decided to invite Joy to the ball, and let her move back home on a trial basis.

"You know what, I'm so glad you two got back together. I was really getting tired of seeing Seth moping around all the time, acting like he was gonna die."

He twirled her around and pulled her back into his arms.

"I know I hurt him. I'm really sorry I put him through all of that. I hope he forgives me. I hope you forgive me too. I know how close you two are."

"Yeah, I was pretty mad at you. I even told him to leave you. But I don't think he could live without you. I'm serious. He is really hooked on you."

"Do you forgive me Paul? I don't want you being mad at me too."

"Girl, we're family. You're back in the fold!" He kissed her cheek. "You just treat him right. He'll be ok."

They danced to a few more songs, until dinner was about to be served. When they got back to the table, Seth was gone. Paul figured either he got tired of waiting for them to return, or went to talk with some of the hospital crowd.

"Guess he's off mingling again." Paul mused, as he held Joy's chair out for her to sit down.

"Yes, he seems to know everybody here. Everybody is so friendly. You don't have to sit here with me Paul. I know you know people here, so it's ok for you to go."

"Are you sure? I don't want to leave you here all alone. I know I would feel weird. And I don't mind, I like the company. We never get a chance to talk, you and I. So, how are things coming along? I see you haven't moved back in the house yet."

"Well, he says I can come back a little at a time, on a trial basis. He wants to be sure he can trust me, and I won't go running back to Tony. I told him I cut him off and I don't even talk to him. What else can I do for him Paul? He knows how much I love him. I've made all kinds of promises. I'm scared to even look at another man. What does he want from me?"

"Joy, you just have to understand how his little mind works. He's kind of rigid in his thinking about relationships, you know? Very traditional. His pride was hurt more than anything, because he never thought you would be capable of cheating on him. I don't think he has ever cheated on any girl he ever dated. But he's coming around. Just give him time. All he talks about is you. Every conversation we have, somehow comes back to you. He really loves you, and he's not about to leave you. I think you'll be back home for good soon."

"Really Paul?" Her eyes lit up. "So, you really think he's close to letting me back?"

"Yeah, don't worry." He patted her hand. "I know my brother. He tries to act all hard, but he' a giant pussy cat. And he'll never admit it, but you've got his heart wrapped around your finger. Don't you dare tell him I told you all this stuff!"

"I won't. Thanks Paul, for making me feel better." She kissed his cheek. " I just keep thinking I'm gonna still lose him, like this is not real and something bad is going to happen."

He squeezed her hand. "You're good. I wish I could find somebody to make me fall in love as hard as he has. I've known a lot of girls, but none of them has ever made me act like he acts with you. He says you make him feel so important. You know, I'm really jealous that he has you." He was serious about that. He really envied the love that his brother felt for Joy. He wished many times that it had been he who met her first.

Joy looked up into his eyes, peering into his inner soul. "Paul, one day you'll find somebody too. Aside from being a hunk, you strike me as being very caring and loving. You probably just haven't let a woman see that side of you. You'd be surprised at what may happen if you stopped the Playboy act."

Paul laughed. "Well, you sure have me pegged! Maybe you're right. I don't know , I've just been doing it for so long, telling myself I love my lifestyle. But I think I'm ready to settle down now." He looked around the room. "Oh, I see Seth, he's out there dancing."

Joy strained her neck, scanning the dance floor. "Dancing, with whom?"

"A new doctor at the cardiology center. Suzette Coffy. And she is super fine, almost as fine as you! I've been trying to get her to notice me, but she seems to keep me at arm's length. But she's always talking to Seth. I think she's confused. I'm the single one."

"Really now." Joy set her eyes on them, intensifying her glare.

The band stopped playing, and Seth walked back to the table. The tall, bubbly Suzette walked with him, hanging on his arm and giggling like she was the Prom Queen. Joy kept watching them as they got closer. Paul watched Joy's face change expressions, from concern, to a look of the lioness, ready to pounce on the enemy.

Right before they reached the table, they shared another laugh. Then Seth started the introductions.

"Suzette, I'd like you to meet my wife, Joy. Joy, this is Dr. Suzette Coffy. She just joined my staff as leader of the cardio-diagnostic laboratory. She's also a surgeon and transplant specialist. And I believe you know my brother Paul, who runs our infectious diseases research lab."

She smiled warmly, extending her hand to both of them. "It's so good to meet you both. I thought you were with Paul, Joy. You two look so good sitting here together. And Paul, I believe I've seen you around the hospital. I look forward to seeing more of you."

"Yes, nice to meet you too," Joy remarked dryly.

Paul was standing and grinning like a giddy boy. "Well, Dr. Coffy, if you ever need anything from my lab, just call me. I'll be sure to take care of you personally." He had noticed her around the hospital and hanging all over Seth before. Her beauty hadn't escaped his watchful eye, even though she seemed to have complete interest only in Seth. And that could only mean one thing, trouble for his brother.

"Suzette, where are you sitting? Why don't you join us at our table? You have something in common with my wife. You're both from Chicago. How's that for a small world?"

"Oh really? Joy what part of town are you from?"

"I grew up on the West side, then we moved to Oak Forest. I had moved to Naperville before I came here."

"That so? I grew up in Olympia Fields. Small world. Are you sure you wouldn't mind me crashing your family affair here?"

"Not at all, come join us." Seth held out a chair for her, next to him. Joy rolled her eyes at him, but he missed it. He seemed to be enchanted.

Paul watched Joy size up Dr. Suzette. She was tall, well proportioned, well endowed, with creamy light brown skin. She had slanted hazel cat eyes and high cheek bones that gave her an exotic look. She had gotten her long, jet black hair dead straight, and it hung down past her shoulders, with razor cut bangs framing her heart shaped face. She swiveled around in a silver gown that was low cut and clinging to every curve. Paul looked back and forth at the two gorgeous women. Was there about to be a Smackdown at the ball?

"So Joy, what do you do, are you in medicine too?" Suzette inquired.

"No, I'm a Vice President with First Federal American Bank. I'm a commercial loan officer and I head up the real estate development group for the Midwest region."

"Yes, Joy came down here with guns blazing. She made vice president in one year. She's the land guru. She headed up the downtown revitalization project with the city. We got to meet the Mayor at a party after the deal closed," Seth recited, with pride.

"Really, that's sounds impressive. I suppose somebody has to manage all those deals for those ridiculously tall buildings and what not."

"Well, it's a little more involved than that. We do deals for office buildings, hotels, shopping centers, and even mixed use buildings. All these things are vital to the economy."

"Oh Lord, don't get her started talking about high finance!" Paul joked.

"No no, this is my baby's night. He's getting the award. And I'm so proud of him." She pulled Seth's chin around so she could plant her lips on his. Seth fully involved her lips in a sweltering kiss that would have made even porno stars blush. Paul was wishing it was his lips kissing Joy, but even more amusing was the look on Suzette's face. She looked like she was ready to pounce on Joy now. Paul wondered if his brother even recognized the dynamics of what was going on. Suzette was out to get her hooks in him, and both he and Joy could see it.

*****

Monday morning, Paul decided to see if his brother was in tune to what was happening with the cunning Dr. Coffy. He knew how trusting and naïve Seth could be.

"Hey bro, you mean you had enough energy to make it in today? I thought you'd be hugged up with Joy somewhere, from the way you looked when you left Saturday night. I don't even have to ask what you did on the way home." He started smirking as he plopped down in the chair in front of his brother's huge oak desk.

"Yeah, what do you think we did? I handled mine! What did your ass get? I saw you trying to score with Suzette. Did you take her home?"

"Man, that frigid broad! Once you left, she almost bolted for the door. I thought I was taking her home, but I turned around, and she was gone. I tried to talk to her while you and Joy were dancing, and you know what she was doing?"

"No, man."

"She was busy scoping you out. Man, that bitch is stuck on you! You of all people! Here I am, ready and willing, and she's hot for your old pussy-whipped ass!" he laughed.

"That ain't even cool, Paul. You know what, Joy was busting my balls about the same thing when we left the party. The only thing that got her off my ass was me...well, you know. I don't know what you two are seeing. The woman has never stepped out of line with me. She's a brilliant surgeon. We've had some great conversations, and they were always professional."

"If Joy saw what I saw, then I'm convinced. She's hot for you. How else can you explain her not falling for the Paul charm?"

Seth laughed and shook his head. "Man please! You are so full of yourself, that's probably why. She's too smart for your bull."

No sooner than those words were out of his mouth, there was another knock at his door, and who but Suzette peeped in.

"Well, if it isn't the Black twins! I hope I'm not interrupting anything important?"

"No Suzette, come on in. We were just rehashing the ball. Did you have a good time?"

She sauntered her long, leggy body across the room, fixing a gaze on Seth. "Yes, I sure did. How you doing today Paul?"

"Fine." Paul sat back to watch this woman work his brother.

"So, what brings you by? Something happening in the lab?"

"As a matter of fact, there is. I have some test results on a new patient, and I'd like to get your expert opinion on his condition before his consultation. Do you mind?"

"No, not at all. Let me wrap up my desk, and I'll join you in your office. Five minutes."

"Ok, thanks Dr. Black. See you later Paul."

She sashayed out of the door.

"You see that shit?" Paul quipped. "She barely even recognized me, she was falling all over you. 'Can you help me, big strong Dr. Seth?' Ha!" he laughed after mimicking Suzette.

"Paul, you need to stop. We're colleagues. Plus I'm her superior. She's professional enough to know that. And I'm married. She saw me all over Joy. Why would she put herself out there like that?"

"You idiot! Because you're out of bounds. Some women like that shit. You're a challenge. You better watch your back."

"Yeah right. Stop the madness Paul. Don't you have some work to do anyway? Why are you always bugging the hell out of me?"

He locked down his pc, cleared the folders from his desk, and headed to Suzette's office. Paul walked along.

"Man, all I'm saying is you're at a vulnerable stage. You're trying to get your marriage back together. Don't let this broad fuck around and derail you. I know how these types of women can be." Paul could see he wasn't getting through to his thick brother.

"Thanks Dr. Phil. I'll see you later."

And that's how it all began. Paul could see the train getting ready to derail, at a hundred and ninety miles per hour, but his brother refused to see it. Suzette continued her little advances, and even cornered Seth in his office one night, he had disclosed to him. Seth even made the mistake of taking Suzette along to a medical conference, again, against his advice, and Joy's disapproval. But he went ahead with blinders on, stating it was just business, and she needed to view new products and procedures for the center. Of course, Paul and Joy knew this would be the perfect chance for Dr. Suze to make her move. And she did.