Not My Type

Story Info
She's not my type, but something about her.
1.1k words
3.79
27.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's a girl in one of my classes who I badly want to fuck. She's not my type at all: she's too skinny, she seems pretty dumb, and she dresses and acts like a 'ho. But those long tanned legs, and those short little skirts ... and maybe the fact that she's not my type ... god, I want her.

In my fantasy, we're all leaving class, and she's walking by. Suddenly she reaches out and takes me by the hand and pulls me along. She doesn't say anything, and neither do I. We'd been exchanging glances all throughout class, and I know exactly what's on her mind.

She leads me back to her dorm room, and as soon as the door clicks shut, we're all over each other. I slam her up against the wall, kissing her hungrily, my tongue fencing with hers. I press my body against hers, my hardness rubbing against her. I slide my hands up and down her body, through her hair, over her tiny breasts, up and down those amazingly smooth legs. My hand slips up underneath her short, slutty little skirt, and discovers two things: she's wearing a thong, and she's already wet. I rub between her legs, and she moans.

She suddenly drops to her knees and impatiently undoes my pants, pushing them to the floor. I step out of them and she pulls my underwear off, as well. She takes my hard, thick cock in her hand, smiles seductively up at me, and gives the tip a tiny lick. My cock jumps, and my whole body shudders. Soon she's devouring my cock, bobbing her head up and down, running her hand up and down the shaft, gently squeezing my balls with her other hand. She knows exactly what she's doing. I fuck her mouth with my cock, and she moans, loving it. I look down and see that she's got a hand up her skirt between her legs. She's rubbing herself as she sucks me.

The sight of this pushes me over the edge, and I take her by the shoulders and lift her up. "You're about to get fucked, you little slut," I tell her, shocked at the harshness of the words. She's into it, though. She purrs and moves to a chair. She leans over the back of it and spreads her legs, her ass sticking up in the air. "Do it," she says breathlessly. "I need to feel your cock in me. I need you to fill me up."

I don't need any more invitation than that. Moving up behind her, I pull down her thong and rub my hands over her tight, smooth ass. She wiggles it at me, and I slap it lightly. She moans, and I slap the other cheek, a little harder. Then I reach down and run my fingers up and down her wet slit. She moans again.

"Ohh god, don't make me wait, I need your cock now ..."

I take my cock and rub the head up and down the outside of her pussy. "Is this what you want?" I ask her.

"Oh, you fucking tease," she moans. "Don't tease me, put it in me, fuck me!"

I grab her by the hips and plunge forward. With one quick stroke, I'm buried in this slut's tight cunt. We both gasp.

"Oh yes!" she cries. "Goddd, I love having a cock inside me. Fuck me, you bastard, c'mon, what are you waiting for, fuck me ..."

I do so. Slowly at first, getting the feel of her, getting my rhythm ... then faster and faster, slamming in and out of her tight wet pussy as hard as I can. She's gripping the back of the chair and sticking her ass out as far as it will go. I've got both hands on her hips to steady myself as I ram into her again and again and again.

I feel her pussy clamp down, and she cums ... loudly. Moaning and screaming.

"Ohhh fuck! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my slutty little cunt! I'm cumming! Ohhh, I'm cumming all over your fucking cock!"

She turns around and pushes me off her. "Now it's your turn to be fucked," she says, pushing me back onto the bed. I lay there, gently stroking my wet cock, as she strips for me. First she pulls off her tight little top, then the bra goes as well. She wiggles out of the skirt, and then she's there on top of me, rubbing her wet pussy against me, kissing my neck, my chest, down around my cock, sucking me, oh god she's sucking me again, it feels so good ...

All at once she's straddling me, and my cock is sinking back into her tight, tight pussy. Even after the pounding I just gave her, her cunt is still tight as a drum. It feels amazing ...

She begins to ride me, rocking back and forth, moaning as she squeezes my cock with her cunt. Soon she's bouncing up and down, fucking me every bit as hard as I'd been fucking her a minute ago. Her tiny tits bounce up and down as she comes down hard on my cock again and again. I reach up and play with her nipples as she rides my hard cock.

"Mmmm, how do you like my pussy?"

"Ohhh god, I love it."

She leans forward, her arms on either side of my head. She gasps each time I fill her.

"You like fucking my tight cunt?"

"You know I do ... you like having my hard cock inside you?"

She moans, rocking back and forth with me completely inside her.

"Mmmmmm, so much ... it's so thick, it fills me up so nicely ... I want to feel it explode ..."

"You will ..."

"Ohh god, yes ... are you gonna cum for me?"

My cock swells just at the thought.

"Hell yes ..."

"Oh yess ... cum inside me ... I want to feel you cum, I want to feel you explode inside me, I want you to fill my cunt with your cum ..."

She's fucking me so hard now, so fast ... it feels so good ... being inside her is like nothing I've ever felt ... I don't want it to end, but at the same time I want to cum ... I moan ... she moans ... I want to blast my cum inside her ... oh god ... can't hold back much longer ... she's screaming now, close to cumming herself ... she wants my cum ... she's cumming, I feel her cum, I feel her pussy spasm ... my balls tighten, my cock swells ...

And I cum, the wet sounds of our fucking drowned out by our screams.