Not One For Weddings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved to kiss him beneath his ear, and stopped there to catch my breath.

"Do you want to," I whispered raggedly.

"You can't imagine how much I want to, Chris."

"Oh, I think I have an idea."

With great effort, I pulled away from him and got off the bed. He raised his head to give me a confused look that I waved off. I went to my bedside table, and after orienting myself through the haze of lust I was in, I managed to retrieve a bottle of lubricant. Armed with that in hand, I hurried back to kneel behind the still-curled-up Julian.

I squirted a healthy amount of the thick gel onto my finger, which I began to work between Julian's ass cheeks. He moaned at the feeling of my intruding digits that tried at his hidden crevice. He indulged me, and gratuitously allowed me access to his hole. I gently pressed a single finger into the center of it; my caution was immediately deemed unnecessary, as my finger was readily accepted. Carefully, I circled it around inside of him, moving it in and out to get him accustomed, before adding in a second finger. He moaned again as he received a second finger inside of him, then a third. With three fingers I pushed them in and out of him, establishing something of a rhythm that he was more than happy to follow. I massaged his prostate with care, making him buck against me at the sensation. He whimpered, softly at first, but the noise grew more guttural and deep with longing the further I continued to fuck him with my fingers.

"Chris, please!" He finally burst.

Never one to deny a handsome, begging man, I applied more lubricant onto my cock before pressing it to Julian's waiting hole. We sighed in unison, unmoving, but it wasn't long until he was pressed back against me. With a grunt, I entered him bit by bit. He dropped his face into the mattress as I pushed into him. When at last I could feel his ass fully against me, he was filled to the hilt with my cock. We both moaned at this, and I let him get used to the fullness for a moment.

"Mmm, Chris, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

As it was more of a demand than a request, I did just that. I took it slowly at first, inching my way out of him before slowly moving back in. His impatience was evident, and he started to fuck me in a way. He moved his ass against me the way he wanted, until I was convinced that I wouldn't be causing him any harm by letting myself go. Grabbing him firmly by his hips, Ireallybegan to move into him. I thrusted into him without reservations, taking out almost my full length, then plunging all the way back into him. His cries grew louder as I did, but I had no doubt that they were cries of pleasure.

I could feel my balls slap against his ass with each inward dive, and the stinging was a sort of sweet pain. I cried out with him when his ass contracted around my cock, bringing me dangerously close to the edge. With one hand, I took hold of his cock and rapidly stroked him in time to my thrusting. His hips were moving in response, adding further to our combined pleasures. His groans went from low and deep to gradually becoming higher pitched, and more desperate. He quivered beneath me, against me, around me.

"Fuck, Chris! Oh, fuck, I'm going to come," he warned.

"Mmm, go ahead, come for me Julian," I panted.

Screaming out wordlessly, he came forcefully while I continued to both jerk him off, and steadily pump into him. His whimpers as come spewed out of him were my undoing, and joining his shouts of joy, I came hard and deep inside of him.

"Fucking Christ, Julian," I grunted into his back as I continued to come.

As we both finished orgasming, we crumbled into a puddle of sweat, lube, come, and flesh. We breathed heavily against each other and tried to catch out breath, without much success. With a groan, I pushed myself off him while I gulped down air. I rolled my head to look at him, and found him to be in a similar state of post-coital bliss. His eyes were close, his chest heaving, and he was deaf to the world. After a minute or two, he eyes drifted open and landed on me. We exchanged no words; we simply rewarded each other with matching, goofy grins.

Struggling to unpeel myself from the bed, I lifted myself up by my elbows and reached a searching hand to my bedside table, where I kept a package of wet wipes. Sitting up, I attended to cleaning Julian up; he made no attempt to be useful, and allowed me to take care of him. Once he was clean, I wiped myself down to an acceptably clean state. I threw the disposable cloths in the general direction of the garbage can, and promptly collapsed against Julian - who was apparently given to cuddling, suiting me just fine. I nestled into his arms with ease.

With the combination of the late (or, rather, early) hour, the night of drinking, and our, er,strenuous activities,we promptly drifted off into a relaxed sleep.

12