Not One For Weddings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps I can distract you from the wall," he tried as he began to unbutton my jeans.

I took his face between my hands and locked our lips together. I let my hands go to the back of his head and latch onto his hair, using it to hold him to me. His tongue probed my lips, silently begging permission to enter. I kept my mouth firmly shut and denied him the entry he craved, knowing it would drive him crazy. After poking me a few times he groaned in frustration, very obligingly delivering me with the satisfaction I seeked. I softly licked his lips to tease him further.

"God, you're horrible today," he complained.

"What do you mean by that," I asked idly while I felt down his chest with one hand.

"Is this what you normally do? Go over to some unassuming man's house and mess with him for a few hours?"

I cupped his crotch - still obscured by his clothing - and squeezed it gently. "You invited me over, remember?"

"That's because we would've had to eat baking powder and mustard sandwiches if I'd gone over to your place."

I started to undo his pants."At least we wouldn't have strangers watching us have sex at my place."

"Would I let that happen? Didn't I tell you earlier that I don't share?"

His reminder brought back the tender feelings I'd had towards him earlier. I took a look at his face, with desire written all over it, and no longer felt the need to tease him any further. I returned my lips to his and kissed him lustily, pushing down his jeans as I did. He stepped out of them and kicked them aside. He pushed me forward as he did, until I could feel the edge of his bed against the back of my legs. For a moment, he held me to him and kissed me voraciously, devouring my mouth as much as he could, before he pushed me onto my back.

I watched him tear off his shirt then turn to me with a hungry look. I was captivated by the way his eyes greedily traced over my body, though still fully clothed. He bent over me and kissed me firmly but briefly. His hands traced over my body to the top of my pants, that were already undone. He began to pull them down, and I reached down to the hem of my shirt so I could take that off as well. His hand went over mine to stop me.

"Slow down there, sweetie. That's my job."

"You took off your own shirt," I argued.

"I did." He kissed me along my collarbone. "But you called me adorable."

He gave me a wicked grin and lowered himself down my body, hooking his thumbs into the waistband of my jeans. He pulled them down at an agonizing pace, letting them fall to the ground with a huff. I was itching to have the man naked, but he was having none of it.

"How you can make such a meal of undressing me when I can barely contain myself is beyond me," I groaned.

"Mm, you look so sexy like this, it'd be a shame to rush it."

"Julian, you need a little rushing sometimes."

Rather than try to argue me, he gazed at me impishly and slid his hands beneath my shirt. He ran his hands up my chest, lifting my shirt with it, until it was bunched up under my armpits. I expected him to yank it off of me then, but instead he left it there and let his hands travel about my torso. He felt down my sides to the waistband of my underwear. He nuzzled his fingers in and gently tugged them down my legs, letting his nails softly scratch me as he did. Kissing his way back up to my lips, he slipped his hands back beneath my shirt and pushed it up while following my arms to my hands with his. When we were hand-in-hand he wrenched the shirt off me, leaving me fully naked underneath him.

With a peck on my chin, he sank to his knees before me. He lazily regarded my hard cock before reaching out to pet it with a feather-light touch.

"Shit, Julian," I hissed. "Do something with it."

"Don't boss me around, I'm having fun."

He wrapped his fingers softly around me then tightened them ever so gently. I groaned in an attempt to convey my pleasure, hoping it would prompt him to continue. Slowly, his grasp began to slide over my shaft, picking up the pre-cum that had formed at my slit to aid. He squeezed me intermittently, sending electric waves up my spine.

Much to my dismay, he released me without warning. Before I had a chance to complain, I felt the velvety wetness of his mouth enveloping my dick. He sucked me deep into his mouth, only stopping when his nose was pressed up against my pubic bone. He looked up at me with a mischievous look.

"I don't know why you look so smug when you have my cock down your throat."

His only response was to mumble around me, sending delicious vibrations throughout my entire body. He began to bob his head over me, his obvious intent to bring me to an early orgasm. I could feel my control quickly begin to wane, the sensations of his talented mouth working on me too sweet.

I reached down to his head and used both my hands to grab a handful of hair with each. I pulled him off my cock and wrenched him up to me, kissing him long and hard. He fell into bed beside me, allowing me the chance to draw off his underwear. I felt his erection hard against my thigh, begging for my touch. Without breaking our kiss I climbed onto him, straddling his lap. While I nibbled on his neck, my hands got to work on his cock. I rubbed my hand over his tip to gather the pre-cum leaking from it and used it to help my hands slide over him.

My mouth travelled down his neck to explore his chest, pausing when I felt the soft peak of one of his nipples. I brought it greedily into my mouth, sucking it enthusiastically. I flicked it with my tongue several times before abandoning it to treat its twin to the same lavishment.

"Chris," he sighed my name.

"What's up, babe?"

"Come here, I want you, too. I wasn't quite done yet when you so rudely interrupted me."

Happily, I moved myself over him so that we were in a 69 position. The both of us, it seemed, were equally eager to pleasure one another. Julian dove straight for my cock and I followed suit over him. We were soon a slippery, slobbery mess, intermittently moaning and groaning.

I ran my tongue down his shaft and over his perineum, not lingering there for as long as he would have liked. In response to this, he paid particular attention to my balls, bringing them gently into his mouth and sucking. I, however, was more interested in exploring his gorgeous ass. I licked over his crack a few times to gauge his reaction; he made no move to the contrary, granting me permission to feast upon his ass.

My tongue slid between his cheeks, enjoying the taste of his skin that was completely, uniquely Julian. I slipped it in further until I felt the tight bud of his hole. I circled it to get it to relax, patiently waiting for it to open up to me. Once it had, I gently coaxed my tongue into the snug space. Julian's loud cries of delight let me know he was enjoying the experience as much as I was. I made my tongue into a spear and began to thrust my tongue into him with more force. At the same time, I took his cock within my grasp and took to pumping him with long, steady strokes.

"Fuck, Chris, that feels so good," he moaned, pulling off my dick momentarily.

His compliment served to motivate me further as I doubled my efforts on his truly delectable asshole. The way he twitched and jerked in response to me was turn-on enough, let alone the way his mouth was rapidly bobbing over my cock while his hands manipulated my balls. All too soon I felt a familiar clenching in my stomach, inciting me to stroke him faster and stab into his hole like a madman. Just as it seemed that I was nearing the edge, Julian was matching me. We were racing headlong into the finish line neither of us were quite ready to cross, but had no choice one way or the other.

"I'm going to come, Julian," I warned him in a strained voice, giving him the chance to pull away.

If anything, he pulled me closer to him when informed of my imminent eruption. In a fruitless effort, I redirected my attentions from his ambrosial hole to his cock, bringing him deep into my throat. The distraction was short-lived, and all the same I found myself hurdling into a prolonged orgasm. I screamed out my ecstasy over Julian's cock, which he thrust into me without qualms. He was still dutifully sucking on me as I came, determined to swallow every drop of the milky goo I had to offer. Before the last wave of passion washed over me, Julian gave one last push into my mouth and climaxed just as hard as I had. His jets of come shot straight down my throat, and I did my best to drink it up. Gravity, however, was not on my side - his come leaked out of the corner of my lips in an obscene show of gluttony.

I was very nearly ready to collapse on top of Julian, but being confronted by only his genitals was a bit too detached for my taste. With a heavy sigh, I lugged my worn body to lay beside him. We exchanged a lazy, sloppy kiss.

"I didn't know cooking for you would have such satisfactory results, Chris."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Satisfactory? Ouch."

He gave me another kiss and grinned. "Of course, by that I meant absolutely, mind-blowingly amazing."

"That's more like it."

We relaxed next to each other for a few minutes, languidly tracing our fingers over the other's body.

"We should shower," Julian suggested.

"I showered before I came over."

"Then I'll shower and you can marinate in your own juices."

He got out of bed and stalked into his ensuite without a backwards glance to spare. I heard him turn on the shower and step inside. Deciding I could benefit from an additional shower - that was my excuse - I went to join him. The room was already steamy from the hot water, and smelled of shampoo. Julian was quite the sight for sore eyes through the glass door of the shower - beautifully naked as the hot water beat down on him, lathering his hair. I moved in behind him, wrapping my arms around him and kissing his shoulder.

"I thought you'd already showered."

"It was pointed out to me that I could do with another."

He turned to face me, his hands going to my hips and pulling us close. "I'm certainly glad to see your change of heart."

"I thought you might be." I noticed a bottle of body wash to my left and took it, along with a small washcloth he had beside it. I spilled some of the soap onto the cloth, worked it up into a lather, and began to soap up Julian's chest. He turned for me when I gestured with a twirl of my finger, allowing me to leisurely scrub his back. I traced the curve of his spine to his ass, and ran the cloth around each cheek, lingering longer than was strictly necessary for cleanliness. I slipped my fingers into his crack, sheathed by the pretense of the cloth, and ran it up and down.

"You're doing a very thorough job there, Chris."

I kissed him between his shoulder blades. "You wanted to be clean, didn't you?"

"I did; what you're doing feels decidedly dirty."

I ran the cloth once more around his ass, over his hips, and back up to his chest. I took it to his shoulders, and cleansed his arms. I finished on his hands, leaving the cloth in his palm.

"There, nice and clean."

"You missed a few spots," he indicated towards his crotch.

I handed him the bottle of body wash. "You're the one accusing me of being more dirty than clean. Now my turn."

He took the cloth and soap, brought it up to a sudsy foam, and spun to wash me in turn. He didn't try to hide behind the façade of cleaning my body, allowing his free hand to travel over me unrestrained. He explored my naked frame unashamedly, pressing his fingers roughly into me, his nails leaving little red lines where he scratched. He smiled at the evidence of our trysts that decorated me - a violet splotch here, a red trail there.

"I haven't been very nice to you, have I," he mused.

"It would seem so, wouldn't it?"

"I have to give your co-workers something to talk about."

"I don't make it a habit to strut around my workplace nude. I'm fairly certain I'd be fired in short order if I did. As well as arrested."

He wiped my neck with the cloth. "You might want to wear turtle necks, then."

"They can handle an exposed neck. It's when pants start coming off that they get upset."

"I can't imagine why," he murmured.

He finished washing my body, sticking only to my non-dangling parts, and set the cloth aside.

"You missed something," I fussed.

"Oh, you're right." With a devilish twinkle in his eyes, he reached behind me to retrieve a bottle of shampoo. He squeezed a bit of the liquid into his palm, then began to work it into my hair. I glared at him while his fingers massaged my head.

"You're hilarious," I mumbled sardonically.

He rinsed my hair through with care. "And you're clean. Shower's over."

He turned off the water, stepped out, and began to dry himself off. With an amused look in my direction, he handed me a clean towel. I wiped the water off me with an air of petulance. Julian grinned at me through the mirror as he started to brush his teeth.

"Ass," I muttered. He quickly finished brushing his teeth, rinsed off the brush, then handed it to me with a kiss on the corner of my lips.

"I'll wait for you in bed."

I watched his ass - God, I had an affinity for his ass - then made short work of brushing my teeth. Again, I was absurdly eager to be near him. When I returned to his bedroom, I found him sitting up, the covers pooled below his stomach, eyes trained on the doorway in wait of me. I just about skipped over to him. As I crawled beneath the sheets to him, his impatient arms reached out to me and pulled me nearer to him. He kissed my cheek, innocently sweet.

"You smell good," he complimented me as he nuzzled into my neck.

I relaxed against him, before reality snapped back into perspective. Sighing, I extracted myself from his embrace.

"I have to go. I have work in the morning," I explained.

"Stay with me," he pleaded with large, earnest eyes.

"Julian..," I deliberated. His hand extended towards mine, wanting to pull me back down to bed with him. Seeing my reluctance, he began to speak in a soft voice.

"Spend the night with me, Chris. It's too dark out for you to be driving. I can set my alarm to whatever time you need so that you're not late."

His persuasions were doubled with kisses along my back leading up my neck, then my jaw, and to my ear.

"Don't go," he whispered.

His last plea was my undoing, and I fell back into the bed with him. He met me with his lips insisting upon mine, his arms snaking around me to press us together. Our legs intertwined with each other, leaving no space to spare between our bodies. Our tongues danced together sensuously, giving and taking all we had to offer. Though we were naked and engaged in what could easily become a prelude to sexual activity, neither of us were escalating our kiss beyond what it was. It was enrapturing, thrilling, passionate; it made my scalp tingle and was filled with promise - promise of what, I couldn't yet determine.

We grudgingly peeled our lips apart when our lungs were screaming for air. We panted and gasped against each other, willing our breaths to normalize.

"Shit, Chris," he huffed.

I rested on his chest for an unfathomable amount of time; he rubbed my back with a delicate touch. Though our breaths had regulated by that point we made no move to disentangle ourselves, perfectly content to relax against each other. I powdered his chest with small kisses, while he would place returning ones on the top of my head.

"We should go to sleep," he whispered an eternity later.

I looked up at him. "Thank you for inviting me over."

"Thank you for coming over. And for staying the night."

I shifted off of Julian and lay beside him; he wasn't about to stand for that.

"Where do you think you're going," he asked as he pulled me back to him. His arms and legs draped over me, my head going to his chest. The moment was warm and intimate, heightened by Julian's craning to give me a last gentle kiss. We exchanged goodnight's with tender sweetness, and cuddled into each other. The rhythmic rise and fall of his chest was all I needed to fall into an easy sleep.

*****

Julian

I woke up in the morning holding Chris in my arms. I had to wonder if there could be a more pleasant way to wake up; doubtful.

It was just past 7 A.M according to the clock on the wall. The day outside was overcast (surprise, surprise), and the subdued morning light shone softly into the room. Chris was still dead to the world, his long lashes fanning out over his flushed cheeks, his breathing deep and even. His hair was a mess, sticking out at every end in an ashy halo. I was glad he'd decided to stayed over.

He looked so peaceful I was torn on whether I should wake him up or allow him another half hour of sleep. In point of fact, I wasn't sure I wanted to wake him up at all; I would've been satisfied to lay beside him the entire day. Compromising, I let myself enjoy an extra 30 minute's time with his sleeping form.

I awoke him with a kiss.

"Wake up, Chris," I beckoned into his ear. "It's 7:30."

He responded with a groan.

"C'mon, Chris. I don't want you to end up late because of me."

His eyes grudgingly fluttered open. He looked at me, out the window, then buried his face back into the pillow.

"Chris," I laughed. "Babe, you have to get up."

"No I don't," came his muffled response.

"Don't you?"

He groaned again, then turned around so he was facing me; I was greeted with a glare.

"You are not a morning person, are you?"

"How can you be so peachy already?"

"Some of us aren't lions incarnate," I teased him.

He rubbed his eyes of sleep and yawned. "What time did you say it was?"

"It's just past 7:30. What time do you go in?"

"I have to be there before 9:00."

"Is the school very far away?"

"No, I'm pretty close by. I have enough time."

"Do you need to get anything from your place?"

"If you lend me some clothes I don't."

"I grant you free reign over my closet."

He was waking up more by that point, becoming agreeable again. I gave his lips a quick peck.

"Good morning, Chris."

He gave me a crooked grin. "Good morning, Julian."

"How did you sleep?"

"I slept very, very well. You?"

"I'd have to agree."

This time he was the one to give me a generous kiss, trailing his lips down from the corner of mine to follow to my neck, which he sucked and bit.

"What are you doing," I asked him idly.

"Getting revenge. If I have to deal with Rachel, you have to deal with whoever cares to bug you at work. Even if it's the animals."

"I didn't know you were so vengeful."

"Now you do. Be afraid, Julian. Be very afraid."

"To be honest, I think it's hot to see you covered in hickeys. If a bit juvenile."

He bit his lower lip and gave me a heated look. "If you keep talking like that, we're both going to be late for work."

"I can be late."

He gave me a small kiss in the center of my chest. "Well, I can't. Sorry, Jules, we'll have to take a rain-check for now."

"You don't sound the least bit sorry," I accused the smiling man.

"That's what happens when you wake me up at such an ungodly hour."

"7:30 is ungodly to you? It's a damn good thing you didn't decide to be a baker."

"I guess so. That, and I can't bake for shit."

"That was my first job, you know."

"What, baking?"

"Yup. I worked at a bakery-slash-restaurant for my first job. Worked my ass off, too. The owners liked me, gave me hours whenever I asked for them, paid me pretty well for a scrawny kid. I talk to them more than I do my own family."

"Bakery-restaurant? Oh, you are so going to be cooking for me a lot more."

I took hold of him by his hair and brought his face to mine, kissing him deeply and satisfyingly. "I think we can work out some arrangement."