Not One For Weddings Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're laughing at us," he murmured into my ear.

"Ignore them," I insisted. "They're just jealous that they don't have boyfriends who are as wonderful as you are."

I could see I didn't placate him at all, but at least he seemed somewhat amused; I could live with him being amused by me.

Mutely, we stepped inside and brushed past the group of girls towards the elevator.

"Hey, excuse me," a feminine voice called behind us. I made Julian stop and allow me to turn us around to face the girl that had come up to us. "I just have to say," she went on, "We think you two are just sooo cute. Sorry if it seems weird that we were watching, but ohmygod that was so sweet! I wish I could have a guy do something like that for me," she gushed; the girls behind her all giggled and nodded in agreement.

"Thank you," I beamed at the unexpected compliment. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Julian's reddened complexion - I had to mess with him. "He is pretty cute, isn't he?"

That brought on another round of giggles from the girls, so I topped it off with a big kiss on his flushed cheek.

"Yes, well, we have to go now," he mumbled more to the girl's shoes than to her face before swiftly ushering me away to the elevator.

"See, I'm not the only one who thinks you're adorable," I teased him when the elevator's doors closed shut.

"Excuse me, but they think we're adorable," he corrected.

"You know they meant you," I continued to mock him as I slipped my hand into his back pocket.

"Let's see how adorable you think I am when I have you naked and at my mercy," he grumbled, failing to have me at all fearful of any consequences he might have planned.

"Jules, I'm always at your mercy, you should know that by now."

*****

Julian

I was on Chris as soon as we were inside the condo, pinning him against the wall with my hips and kissing him with a hunger that had been built up over the entire day of knowing I had him waiting for me at home. I threw the flowers onto a table and focused myself on him - he was looking ridiculously sexy in his thin little t-shirt, the rain having pasted the light fabric to his skin to perfectly showcase his exquisite physique and hard nipples; I couldn't help but to bite and suck at the crook of his neck, undoubtedly leaving him marked. He squeezed my ass with his hands he had in the back pockets of my jeans, before taking them out and tracing around to the front buttons.

"Why don't we get you out of these wet clothes," he not-so-innocently suggested as he pulled my zipper down. "I wouldn't want you to get sick, of course."

"Why, you wouldn't want to have sex with me if I were sick?"

"Are you kidding me," he snorted. "If you were sick, you wouldn't let me touch you with a ten-foot pole."

I cupped his crotch in my hand and gave him a dirty smirk. "In that case, it's a good thing that your pole is considerably less than ten feet."

He gave me a rueful grin before shutting me up with his lips upon mine once more as he clumsily rid me of my sodden clothing. Just as eager to have him undressed, I peeled off the soaked fabric that clung to him like a second skin. I reveled in each inch of his body I revealed, smoothing my hand over his soft skin at every opportunity. In seconds we were unclothed and rubbing up against each other, completely overtaken with lust. Chris' fingers were knotted in my hair, and I had one hand in his with the other clutching his ass.

"You look so fucking hot with your hair all wet," he groaned in a gasp for breath. Certainly, I could relate with the sentiment - his own dirty blonde locks were matted down and falling into his face alluringly.

"Mmm, do you think so," I asked as I nibbled on his earlobe.

"Definitely," he assured, pulling at the base of my skull as if to cement the fact.

I traced my hand down over his ass, along the back of his leg, until I got to his knee; as he brought our lips back together, I hitched his leg up over my hip. If his responding moan weren't indication enough of his appreciation, then the way he tightened that strong limb around me left me without the hint of a doubt as to his enjoyment. In a delightful addition, I could feel him achingly hard against me and even the warm wetness of his dripping pre-cum.

"God, Chris," I huffed. "The way you're grinding up against me is driving me absolutely insane. Fuck, it's absurd how sexy you are."

He gave me a salacious smile. " Let's take this to the shower - now."

That sounded like a marvellous idea to me. I quickly spun us around and let go of his leg with a smack of his ass. He threw me a lewd grin over his shoulder in response as he stalked across the living room, through the bedroom, to the ensuite bathroom. I followed just behind him, thoroughly enjoying the view of him nakedly meandering about. The way he bent over to adjust the water temperature made it hard for me to resist him, and when he tauntingly wiggled his ass at me I stopped trying to.

"Are you teasing me, Christopher," I purred as I came up behind him, slipping my arms around his torso; he stuck his ass further out and squirmed against me.

"That depends - is it working?"

"You're damn right it's working, baby."

I pushed him into the shower while I covered his mouth with mine again for an all-consuming kiss that sent fire through my veins. I had him up against the tiled wall, my body flush against his, my arms on either side of his head, one of my legs shoved between his thighs; in short, I was doing everything I could to be completely surrounding him. The steamy hot water beat down on us, drowning out all noise but the ones we made, making it seem as if we were in a universe all our own.

Kissing really was an underrated act; I refused to make it so with Chris. We made out in the shower for what could have been hours, as if it were the first time we'd had a taste of each others' lips. If I had dedicated my life to exploring all of the different ways for us to move our lips and tongues together, I can guarantee I would have died still counting.

I ran my hands down the sides of his body, clutching him to me, and loving to manipulate his tender flesh that would change to a light red beneath my fingers with the right amount of pressure. He moaned in return with every pinch of his leg or squeeze of his ass - truly, the man had an ass worthy of worship; I didn't treat it half as reverently as deserved. He, at least, didn't seem to mind my rough treatment. No, he was quite vocal, as ever, about how much he loved anything and everything we did together. He humped my leg unabashedly, frantic with desire and all the eroticism of the moment.

I reached down between our stomachs and took hold of Chris' throbbing hardness, stroking him with a firm determination. He writhed between me and the wall, whimpering softly and tugging at my hair with his eyes screwed shut; there could not be a more arousing sight than that, I was sure of it. His breathing was in my ear, hot and heavy, interrupted only by his own low groans that I so loved to hear.

"Feels good, love?"

He didn't even bother to look at me. "Hmm... I think you know the answer to that, Julian." I gave him a hard squeeze, eliciting a sharp gasp from him. "Oh, hell, yes - there's nothing you could do that wouldn't feel fucking amazing."

He let go of my hair and traced one hand down my back to grab my ass, the other running down my chest until his fingers graced the head of my cock that I'd been rubbing against him. He coyly pet me with the tips of his fingers, teasing me for several long minutes as if he were fully intent on leaving me wanting. When he removed his hand altogether I couldn't help my protesting whine.

"Not so smug now, are you, Jules?"

I almost laughed at his perpetual cockiness. "Is right now really the time to be nitpicking?"

He answered by biting my lower lip as he wrapped his fingers around my cock and started to pump me. The man knew exactly what to do to have me panting in a matter of seconds - truly, for my so-called 'smug' demeanor, I was just as strung-out as he was. He knew that, of course, and totally used it to his advantage. He very quickly had me on the cusp, and judging by his own jerky sighs, I had him there, too. We stroked each other with abandon, leaving behind all pretences of superiority. We kissed, licked, sucked, and bit each other wherever we could land our lips while our hands dedicatedly worked over the other's cock.

"Oh, Julian, I--"

"Come for me, love," I groaned in encouragement, already knowing what he was about to say.

"Uhh, Jules..," he mewled with a shudder.

I nipped at his neck just as another wave of pleasure passed over him, this time far greater than the previous ones, and he trembled against me with a dramatic cry as he thrust into my hand and over the edge. I absolutely loved the way he clung to me as he lost all control, looking hot as hell and fucking beautiful as ever. The sight of him hurling into orgasm was the last thing to bring me to the same state of mind, and I grunted his name as I spewed out my own release between us in several milky-white jets. Our combined eruptions hit the other's body before being washed away and spiralling down the drain - and I had to say, seeing Chris' come go to such a waste was almost a tragedy.

I didn't notice he'd been scratching my back until he stopped and sagged against me, having emptied himself and relieved of all his energy. Moments later, I mimicked his actions with a sated, tired sigh. We leaned against each other, panting, as we feebly attempted to recuperate from our amorous, frenzied union. When I had enough blood returned to my brain, I found the sense to give him a slow, soft kiss as he continued to recover.

"Love you, Haze," I murmured into the hollow beneath his ear.

"Love you, Jules." He took a few more steadying breathes, then chuckled. "We can't shower together anymore."

I smiled. "Oh, and why not?"

"Because we just wasted enough water to hold a small country for a few months."

"Fair point," I allowed him. "But there is no way on heaven or Earth that I'm going to give up showering with you. Even if it would be for the greater good of humanity."

He placed a peck on my shoulder before turning around, somewhat unsteadily, to shut off the water. "You're so selfish."

"When it comes to you, I certainly am."

He bit his lip and gave me his shy smile - he still didn't know how to take a compliment, the lovable fool. I stepped out of the shower and indicated for him to follow me; we half-assedly dried ourselves off and dragged each other out of the bathroom to the living room, where we fell onto the couch. I rested in the corner between the back and arm of the couch, and Chris nestled in beside me, almost on top of me. Briefly, we touched lips again, then simply contented ourselves with being next to each other. He reached up to idly play with my black curls, still quite wet from the shower, or rain, or both.

"Your hair's getting longer," he noticed as he pulled on a particularly lengthy lock.

"I know. I'll have to get it cut before we see my parents. They were never overtly fond of my choice of hairstyle."

The corners of his lips twitched down. "I like your hair being kinda long - it gives me something to hold onto."

"Don't worry, babe, I'm not planning on getting a buzz cut; just a trim," I assured him. "Have you finished packing yet?" He shrugged, which I knew meant that he either hadn't started packing at all, or had only taken out a duffel bag and set it aside without filling it with so much as a pair of jeans. "If you don't pack yourself, I'll do it for you," I warned him.

"Oh, no," he argued. "You have been officially banned from ever choosing my clothes again after last month. No way in hell that's happening again."

I had to smile on recollecting of Halloween the month before; we'd been invited to a party at Tony and Miles' house, and had each agreed to let the other pick out our costumes. Of course, I dressed Chris up in the most ridiculous cowboy outfit I could find after weeks of scouring online and through every costume shop we passed. I ended up faring about as well, in his choice of an absurdly tight firefighter get-up that resulted in more 'hose' puns than any one person has the right to endure.

"Well, if you're not ready by tomorrow afternoon, then you'll be arriving in New Jersey as a very, very cold school teacher."

"Are you saying you wouldn't share your clothes with me," he feigned offence.

"I am," I grinned without remorse.

"You're a bad boyfriend," he grumbled.

"I know." I brought his hand to my lips and kissed each finger tip. "I'm absolutely horrible."

From the other side of the couch, Chris' phone began to play the tune of a Billie Holiday song. With a groan, he crawled over to grab it and sat up between my legs to accept the call; I pulled him back to lie against me and kissed the back of his neck, making him wear a comically oversized smile as he answered his cell.

"Hey, mom," he greeted his mother with the easy confidence of a close relationship. "What's up?"

As he spoke into the phone, I tickled his ribs and suckled along his neck to make him squirm. He swatted my hands away in a fruitless effort.

"Sorry, what was that, mom? There's something pestering me here and trying to distract me... You're where? Oh, I'm sorry, mom - I'm not at my apartment, I'm over here at Julian's... Wait, you're outside where?"

He lept up off the couch and started to run around the condo like a headless chicken.

"No, no, it's fine... Just, uh- just give us a minute. Okay... Okay, bye." He hung up and flung his phone aside. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck," he muttered, running a hand through his hair.

"What's wrong, Chris," I asked in concern, getting up off the couch myself. "What happened? Is it your dad? Your sister?"

"My parents' innappropriate timing knows no bounds," he went on without answering me. I went up to him and grabbed his shoulders, forcing him to focus.

"Hey, Christopher, mind telling me what's going on here?"

"They're here, Julian. My parents. Are here. Outside. Downstairs. Right now."

"Oh, shit," I understood. Neither of us were wearing so much as a stitch of clothing, and looking around us, failed to locate anything to correct that. "What are they doing here?"

"I don't know," he laughed as he hurried towards the bedroom. "It was bound to happen eventually, I guess."

"God," I chuckled along with him and pulled on the first pair of pants I touched. "We were fucking in the shower ten minutes ago!"

"Yeah, I know! Quick, pass me a shirt that hasn't been on the floor for the past four days."

In that harried state we dressed ourselves, and did as much light cleaning-up as we could cram into the seconds we had before his parents came up. I had to admit, I quite liked watching Chris in such a panic; I was usually the one who was frantic and frenzied, while he was more laid-back when it came to this kind of thing. As he hopped around with one leg in a tight pair of jeans and his hair sticking up on every end, I was tempted to take a video of him in his adorably frazzled state.

"Don't just stand there," he reprimanded me when it came to his attention I was simply standing aside and watching his distress unfold. "They'll be here any second - make sure we don't have anything, er, discriminating out where they might see it. Our clothes," he gasped, pointing to the forgotten pile of soaked laundry at the entrance.

For the sake of his sanity, I scooped up the clothes and took them away while he continued to freak himself out. Then a moment later there was a knock at the door, and he looked at me like a deer in the headlights.

"Calm down, babe," I struggled to assuage him without bursting in laughter. "The place is clean enough, and we're both wearing clothes."

"If it were your parents," he groused beneath his breath as he made his way to the door. I followed behind, placing my hand at the small of his back with a quick peck on his neck.

"What," he asked in reference to my low chuckle, his hand on the doorknob.

"You have a huge hickey on your neck, love."

"Julian, you- Hi, mom and dad," he greeted his parents as I opened the door in prevention of the admonishing that would have come. It wouldn't have been deserved, anyway - he liked it when I left him marked just as much as I did. Either way, I knew he'd want to get even for it later... I almost licked my lips at the thought.

After saying hello to his parents, we all made our way to the living room. I still had my arm around Chris, and took the opportunity to give his butt a squeeze while talking to his mother about our plans for the Thanksgiving weekend. He shot me a glare and pinched my arm, so that I had to stifle a laugh. As we all sat down, I noticed with more than a bit of alarm a neglected bottle of lubricant on the floor - hey, we were two men in a largely physical and intimate relationship, what can I say? We had a tube of the stuff everywhere. Hoping not to draw attention, I nonchalantly kicked it under the couch.

"I saw that," Catherine, his mom, snickered; my ear warmed.

"Saw what," her husband asked, oblivious.

"Oh, nothing," she waved him off with a knowing looking look in my direction. I could definitely see where Chris got his sense of humor from... And it apparently wouldn't be waning with age. I sighed.