Not Over Until The Fat Ladies Sing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good-bye and thank you to all who have enjoyed my stories. Your votes and comments have been greatly appreciated. I have had the time of my life doing what I love to do, write stories.

I'd like to thank Literotica for giving me the outlet to post my stories. I thank my fans for reading and voting for me and my stories.

Even though I never won, it was fun writing stories for theme contests and the Survivor Contest stretched my creative talent as a writer, but it is no longer fun to put forth the concentrated time and concerted effort that it takes to write a story only to have everything that I write horribly bashed by those who have psychological. Some people just don't get my humor. I apologize to those who I have offended. Please forgive me.

Nonetheless, I assure you that I'll never stop writing and maybe I'll return one day to write more stories. For now, it's over. I'm renewed and have better things to do with my life than to be abused by those mean spirited people who need to find their way in life.

As a BBW, it was always more difficult, a challenge really, for me to write my stories from a man's point of view, but I did that to become a better writer. It is befitting that I write this last story in my own voice, albeit through my beloved character, Freddie, (the name of my deceased husband), Bostonfictionwriter. I write this story to honor all those women who put up with discrimination and heartache daily, due to their weight issues.

Male, female, short, tall, thin, obese, white or of color, and gay and lesbian, we are all the same underneath. We all have the same feelings, desires, and needs. We are all humans first and whatever else that further defines us second.

Fortunately, for me, I was lucky to find my life partner early and we were married 32 happy years. Only, there is a reason for everything and in God's sweet wisdom, he took my husband away from me four years ago. Writing stories has helped me through the process of mourning the loss of him. They'll never be another man like him. I love you, Freddie and I pray that God has delivered your soul to Heaven.

*

Thank you all for making my life better by allowing me to write my stories for you. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, God bless you all, and good-bye.

Freddie

Bostonfictionwriter

12