Not Quite Forty Pt. 01

Story Info
An adventurous, horny divorcee expands her horizons.
3.2k words
4.21
77.9k
59
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

She came home early from work one afternoon to walk in on her nineteen year old son fucking his then girlfriend from behind.

They hadn't heard her enter and were facing away from where she stood. She stopped and watched, shocked but increasingly aroused, as the girl's soft tits with pink nipples flopped back and forth in cadence with each thrust of her son's surprisingly large cock into her milky white shaved pussy.

Her panties were soaked even before she reached down between her legs.

The marriage she thought would last forever at nineteen when she became pregnant had turned into a nearly sexless cohabitation of convenience. At first she thought her husband was cheating on her but after a week turned into a month...turned into a year...then two...and then more without any intimacy, she resigned herself to just occasional self satisfaction.

Suddenly seeing her son driving his rigid cock deep into his girlfriend again and again and again awakened in her the realization of what she was missing...and desperately wanted...and was determined to get again.

Without a sound, she retreated to a powder room down the hall and fingered herself to her most explosive orgasm in a very long time without even bothering to remove her panties. After composing herself and sneaking back out to the garage, she made enough noise entering the kitchen that the teenagers had sufficient time to pull on their clothes and cuddle in front of the TV. For the first time, she noticed a small wet stain in the crotch of the girl's shorts and wondered how many times in the past she missed that telling detail.

Recalling her son's thick dark cock pounding the girl's smooth bare pussy, as well as both of their moans and grunts of pleasure, became her go to masturbation fantasy.

Seven weeks later, she dropped her son back at college for his second year. A week later she moved into her own apartment close to her office and had a lawyer file divorce papers.

At first, she was just as lonely as she had been in her marriage, getting little comfort from her fingers or the few new toys she bought online....

Part 1

"Ouch"

Alicia winced and cried out softly as a droplet of bright red blood welled up from the nick her razor made on the right side of her vulva, uncomfortably close to the ragged edge of her pussy lip. She put the razor aside and let the water from the shower wash the drop away, but it was immediately replaced by another.

"it's all Jorge's fault," she muttered to herself, leaning back against the tile wall and pressing a fingertip tightly against the tiny cut. "He's the one that wanted me to shave."

Then again, she didn't think he would mind a little cut, not the way he so eagerly insisted on going down on her just a few days before during the heaviest day of her period, making her cum harder and longer with his tongue and fingers and then his thick uncut cock than she could remember climaxing before.

Still, she didn't want to ruin a good pair of panties with a blood stain if she could avoid it.

Closing her eyes, she let the warm water flow over her head and down across her perky tits to her partially shaved crotch. Almost immediately she felt her clit pulsing against the finger she pressed into her mound. When she softly twirled a puffy nipple between two fingers of her other hand, a familiar tingling grew in her groin, its warmth spreading quickly to her thighs.

With a low moan, she closed her eyes and surrendered to the growing pleasure. She rubbed her clit furiously as the fire in her groin engulfed her pussy and then her entire body. With a final yelp her whole body tensed with her climax before slowly fading away as she slumped against the tile wall of her shower.

She finished shaving and washing herself, dried off and walked into the adjacent bedroom, stopping to critically apprise her naked body in a full length mirror.

"Not really that bad," she thought to herself, "pretty good, actually, for not quite forty."

Her c-cup breasts only sagged a little, their nipples a dark brown in contrast to her coffee with extra cream colored skin. Her thighs and legs remained taut below her round low slung ass and there was only a hint of extra softness on her belly.

She stepped closer to the mirror to look over her handiwork with the razor. She really hadn't wanted to shave her pussy and didn't do so completely, leaving a thick runway patch of black hair right above the slit running from her prominent mound down between her thighs.

Jorge insisted on her shaving although she had always just let her pussy hair do whatever it wanted. He probably wouldn't be totally satisfied with what she had done, but then he wasn't the only one she wanted or needed to please...and he knew that too.

Over cocktails one evening, a single, younger coworker suggested she try an online dating site, one that specialized in singles looking to hook up. At first she was hesitant to say the least but after another few weeks of fingers and vibrators alone, she gave it a try.

It took her two more weeks and several increasingly explosive orgasms to work up the nerve to answer the many responses flooding in from her initial posting. After chatting online with a few guys, she started to weed out the pretenders and flakes, at least she hoped so.

Finally, she narrowed her list of possibilities to three.

The first was Jorge, a stocky Mexican man with short hair and a closely cropped beard. They met at a popular bar after work one weekday, with two of her female coworkers surreptitiously sitting a few tables away.

Jorge was charming and witty and courteous to a fault. After one glass of wine, she was giggling like a teenager. After the second, her panties were damp and her nipples hard. Before she finished the third, she knew she just had to fuck him.

His hand roamed down her back and tentatively caressed her ass as she nuzzled close to him for the short walk to her apartment. She could clearly see the growing bulge in his pants as she inhaled his husky scent.

Even as she unlocked the apartment door, his hands reached around from behind her and cupped her tits, his lips nibbling into the back of her neck. Her pussy clenched, practically on the verge of an orgasm before she turned and kissed him passionately, their tongues lashing each other in her mouth.

They tore in abandon at each others clothing until he unclasped her bra and her tits bounced out in his face. He buried his face in her cleavage for a moment then pressed her against the door they just entered. She tore at his belt and zipper as he ran his hands up her legs, spreading her thighs. His raging hard cock popping out of his pants when they dropped to his ankles.

Jorge hurriedly plunged into her pussy that first time eagerly, wantonly, desperately with her back against that door, one leg raised to give him easier access, her already soaked panties simply pulled to the side. His thick cock pinched her tight pussy lips momentarily as he slid inside her, pounding her hard while he sucked and bit her stiff nipples.

Her first orgasm splashed over his rigid cock on no more than his third thrust into her throbbing pussy. After two more, she could feel his sticky cum mixing with her orgasmic juices inside her and dribbling down her inner thighs. She moaned her pleasure for as long as he stayed inside her then kissed him passionately as his softening cock slipped out of her.

He held her tightly for a moment then scooped her up into his arms.

"The bed...which way...to the bed?" he gasped.

She pointed the way down the short hallway and wrapped her arms around his neck, thrusting her tongue into his ear as he carried her to the bedroom. When his knees bumped into the side of the bed, Jorge gently lowered her down on her back, pulled off his shirt and fell to his knees between her legs. He kissed his way up her inner thighs to her dripping pussy, stretching the lacy panties in his teeth before hooking his fingers in the waistband and pulling the soaked material down around her ankles.

Jorge buried his face in her hairy pussy, eagerly lapping up his own cum as well as her orgasmic juices. Another orgasm swelled up in her groin as his short beard brushed against the inside of her thighs and his tongue flicked up through her dripping slit until he sucked her throbbing clit into his mouth.

Alicia shrieked another orgasm, pulling his face as hard as she could into her cunt by his hair. One orgasm after another flooded through her body and she quivered uncontrollably until at last she had to stop to catch her breath. Jorge climbed up next to her, holding her close until the final shivers of her massive orgasms faded away completely.

When she finally regained a modicum of composure, she realized his uncut cock was hard again pressing against her back. Without a word, she rolled to face him, then squirmed her body down his to take his rigid rod into her mouth. She squeezed his balls and licked his cock before sliding her lips around the glistening head and swallowed the shaft until her nose pressed against his trimmed pubic hair.

"My ass...your finger...put...your finger...in my...ass," he growled as his back arched and his hips began pumping against her face.

Alicia had never done such a thing before. When she fingered his sphincter, he moaned even louder and her fingertip quickly coated with the drool dripping from her chin as she continued to suck him. He pushed his hips back and her finger slid into his asshole, much easier than she expected.

"Deeper...harder...more," he gasped, flailing his hips as her finger plunged deeper inside his ass. "There..right there...oh god yes...push that hard spot...YES...THERE!"

She felt a hard walnut sized nub deep in his ass with her fingertip, pushing against it as hard as she could. Jorge howled his pleasure. The first spurt of his cum hit the back of her throat and quickly filled her mouth until that creamy sperm dribbled out of both sides of her mouth. Alicia kept sucking him until he was totally spent and his cock went limp.

Her finger slipped out of his asshole and she climbed on top of him. His cum that she had not swallowed continued to drip from her chin in a couple of long strings. He grinned at her then pulled her down for a deep kiss, sharing his sperm in their mouths until the gooey jism completely dissolved away.

They lay cuddled together silently for a several minutes, sharing their sweat soaked body warmth and the scent of their sex filling the room. Finally, Alicia propped herself up on one elbow and grinned down at him.

"That was nice...very, very nice," she cooed and ran her fingers through his thin sweaty chest hair. "It's been a long time since I felt that good or...."

Her voice trailed off as Jorge smiled up at her and took one of her stiff nipples in his fingers, pinching and twirling it, drawing her down for a tongue lashing kiss. Alicia slid her hand dawn Jorge's belly and across his once again hardening cock.

Keeping her tongue buried in his mouth, she swung a leg over his hip, straddling him with his throbbing shaft splitting her dripping pussy slit. She rubbed his cock hard again between her pussy lips as he pinched her nipples then raised her hips high enough he could again slip inside her.

Jorge kept pinching and pulling her nipples as she rode up and down on his once more rigid cock, feeling both their orgasms building slowly. The harder he squeezed her puffy tits, the faster she thrashed against him, moaning louder with each deep thrust until with a final push, his cum splashed deep inside her throbbing pussy while she shrieked yet another orgasm.

They cuddled together for a short time, just enjoying the warmth of their bodies pressing together. Finally, Jorge pushed himself up.

"I really must go," he said and kissed her tenderly, "but I do hope we can do this again soon."

She smiled her agreement while he added her cell number to his. Her phone chimed with the test message he sent, he kissed her passionately one more time and left.

The second one was Damian and he was very much different from Jorge. He didn't live in the city but came to town every six weeks or so for business. They chatted online a few times, including a video chat, before she agreed to meet him for dinner.

At the appointed time, Alicia walked into what was probably the most exclusive restaurant in the city, if not the state. It was the kind of place that a maitre de in a tuxedo would stand in front of a room of empty tables and, with a straight face, regretfully tell you there were no tables available if you didn't have the right reservations.

"I'm here to meet Mr...." she started to say before the maitre de coolly interrupted her.

"Of course, madam. This way please."

He led her to a table discretely tucked away in a dimly lit alcove and held the chair for her. As they approached, Damian stood and took her hands in his. He oozed the cool, confident demeanor of someone who was successful, knew what he wanted and how to get it. For a man of fifty five, he was fit and trim, with just the right amount of obligatory gray at his temples.

As the various courses were served, he casually asked about more and more intimate details about her and willing shared many about himself. He was divorced five years and had a son and two grown daughters, both of whom had already produced a grandchild. He came into the city every six weeks or so and was looking for a companion when he was there for social events and possibly more.

"Well I would think there are plenty of young, pretty twenty somethings more than willing to join you," she laughed sipping her third glass of an excellent wine.

"Well you are correct in that," he responded with a wan smile, "but they also present an annoying problem."

"Really, I though most men would love the idea of a pretty young thing hanging on his arm...so what's the problem?"

He sat quietly for a moment before answering, clearly appraising her and debating what to say.

"Primarily, after you fuck a twenty something, you have to talk to them...and they have nothing much to say. After you and I fuck, we can also still have a decent conversation."

Alicia just looked at him, her pussy twitching. The directness of his answer surprised and aroused her.

"And we are going to...fuck? You expect me to go to bed with you now, just like that?" she finally asked.

"Yes," he responded without hesitation, reaching over to take her hand in his. "I can see your nipples getting hard and I suspect your panties are damp too. Of course, it need not necessarily be a bed. It could be a chair...or sofa...or floor...or table...or the kitchen counter."

Alicia didn't take her hand away from his. He was right. Her nipples pushed against her bra and her panties were sticking to the inside of her pussy slit. She finished the wine and stood up.

"Do you have a kitchen counter in your hotel room?"

His hotel was just down the street and they walked there arm in arm. He fondled her ass in the elevator and she reached around him to caress the bulge in his pants while he unlocked the door to his suite.

As the door closed behind him, she threw her arms around his neck, pulling him close for a passionate kiss. Damian's hands found the zipper at the back of her dress, pulled it down then unclasped her bra. Both fell to the floor around her ankles.

She fumbled with the zipper of his pants as he took one of her throbbing nipples into his mouth. His stiffening six and a half inch cock flopped against her hand as he stepped out of his pants and underwear. He raised his head then picked her up and carried her to the granite counter top separating the kitchenette from the bedroom sitting area.

Damian laid her down on the counter top and pushed her thighs apart before ripping off her soaked panties. Alicia moaned softly, her juices already oozing out of her slit and down the inside of her thighs.

"Do you want me to cum first in your pussy...?" he asked, running a finger up through her dripping slit.

"...Or your mouth...?" he murmured taking his finger coated with her juices and rubbing it over her lips.

"...Or your ass...?" he said softly and pushed that same finger into her asshole up to the second knuckle.

Alicia gasped and looked up at him and pushed her hips against his stiff cock.

"Oh god...fuck my pussy...now," she groaned.

She started to cum after about a half dozen thrusts of his cock inside her. When he began pushing faster, she clenched her pelvic muscles around his cock, reveling in the feeling of his warm cum filling her.

After he went limp, he scooped her up and carried her to the bed. They lay cuddling together for a few moments, with Damian fondling her tits and she caressing his stiffening cock.

"Now, where do you want me to cum in you next...your mouth or your ass?" he asked cheerfully.

Alicia then realized he intended to fuck all her holes that night...getting her even more aroused.

"My ass," she cooed softly and got on her hands and knees next to him, "fuck me in my ass as hard and as deep as you can."

He climbed up behind her, rubbing his cock up and down in her pussy slit to use her own juices as lube. He stretched her asshole with two fingers as she began flailing her hips beneath him then slowly pushed himself inside her until his balls slapped against her dripping slit. The initial pain turned to growing pleasure as she fingered her clit while he rammed deeper and harder inside her ass.

The first slap on her ass cheek startled her. The second caused her orgasm to start. With the third, she squirted pussy juices all over Damian's cock and balls as a massive orgasm surged through her body. Damian's cum spurted into her bowels, running out down her legs when his cock went limp and slipped out of her.

Damian knelt back on his legs watching her as she turned over on her back.

"How long do you think it will be until you can cum in my mouth?" she grinned and reached for his flaccid cock.