Not Quite Forty Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A half hour before he was supposed to arrive, she slipped into a pair of sheer lacy white panties, ones through which she could clearly see the dark landing strip of her trimmed black pubic hair in the mirror. She slid a buttoned shirt over her shoulders, long enough that it ended just below the curve of her ass cheeks, the top three buttons undone enough that he couldn't miss the cleft of her cleavage or the plump softness of her free swaying tits.

She gulped down the first glass of wine, hoping the rush of a buzz would calm her jangled nerves. She so wanted everything to be perfect and could only hope that his enthusiasm would soon match hers.

Half way through the second glass of wine, there was a knock at the door. Her pussy clenched with the first drops of her moisture seeping into the sheer panties and her nipples stiffened to hard points pressing out against the thin fabric of her shirt. Surely he would notice. She desperately wanted...needed...him to notice.

At the door, she took a deep breath before opening it. He stood there with a broad smile as she opened her arms. He stepped into her embrace and she could feel her nipples punching into his chest before crushing her soft tits between them, the bump of his still soft dick brushing against her thigh.

They held the embrace for a moment, his warm breath filling her ear before he took a step back, holding her hands in his.

"Hi, Mom!"

12